Arshi FF -- You Are My New Dr...

By bubbilicious76

He once believed in love and relationships. He gave a chance to marriage, he didn't wanted to but he did. But... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Author Note (New Readers Do Read)
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 - A
CHAPTER 31 - B
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40 - A
CHAPTER 40 - B
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47 - A
CHAPTER 47 - B
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58 - A
CHAPTER 58 - B
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
Author Note (DO READ)
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75 - A
CHAPTER 75 - B
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79 - A
CHAPTER 79 - B
CHAPTER 80 - A
CHAPTER 80 - B
CHAPTER 81 - A
CHAPTER 81 - B
CHAPTER 82 - Mehndi Day
CHAPTER 83 - A - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 83 - B - Sangeet Day
CHAPTER 84 - Haldi Day
CHAPTER 85 - A - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 85 - B - Marriage Day
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89 - Reception
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94 - A
CHAPTER 94 - B
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Note *About Chapter 100*
CHAPTER 100 - A
CHAPTER 100 - B
Chapter 101
Last Chapter 102
Epilogues Announcement
Epilogue -- A
Epilogue - C (Part-01)
Epilogue - C (Part - 02)
Epilogue D - (Part 01)
Epilogue D - (Part 02)

Epilogue - B

13.8K 542 193
By bubbilicious76

Here is the next Epilogue, I am adding an overview of timeline, in case if anyone feels confuse ...

Jan 14, 2012 -  Story started from Arush's 1st birthday (Prologue)
Jan 14, 2013 -  Story ended with Arush's  2nd birthday (Last chapter 102)
So basically I have shown a whole year of Arnav & Khushi's life with other characters involved  :)

March 2013 – London Fashion Show, for which Khushi was the team lead (Last chapter 102)
July 2013 – NK and Naina got married (mentioned in Epilogue A)
August 2013 – Aarav was born, sharing Arnav's birthday (mentioned in Epilogue A)
September 2013 – Arnav and Khushi went to Greece for their first wedding anniversary (Last Chapter 102)
November 2013 – Payal and Akash's wedding (Epilogue – A)

Now moving forward ...

----------   January 2014   -  Goa

Their cars made a turn and came upon a red brick pathway and the white structure building came into more focus, stood majestic and glinted in the afternoon sun. "Emerald Regency Hotel & Beach Resort" ... Arnav's very own hotel & resort finally in the completion stage after the diligent hard work of 2 years.

Khushi was in awe of her surroundings, huge palm trees lined on both side of the red brick pathway leading up to the entrance of the hotel. The lawns trim immaculately and flowers were blossoming in their neat bushes. The cars stopped at the lobby entrance and they all came out ... the Raizadas including Nani, Mamaji, Mamiji, Arnav, Khushi with Arush, Akash and Payal, Anjali and Rahul with their son Aarav. Khushi's parents and Buaji.
While planning for Arush 3rd birthday, Arnav suggested it to celebrate it at his new resort as he  wanted to show his family the resort before they open it to public in June this year and as they discuss further it turn into a mini vacation, inviting their close friends Aman, Lavanya, NK, Naina and Rohan (on Khushi's insistence) as well. Akash had invited his best friends Manav, Sania with their daughter Sarah. Khushi had invited Aashima, Divya and Poonam as well but they could not make it. Divya and Poonam had prior family commitments while Aashima had to be in US to take care of meetings as Rohan was coming to Goa so one person had to stay back, for which Aashima was not very happy.

The manager was waiting for them with his team. He came forward and greeted Arnav and his family and friends and they all move inside the lobby. 

The lobby was huge, interior decor was done in warm browns and accented gold colors here and there. Arnav addresses their crowed, proudly telling about the hotel ... on their right side was the grand stair case and 3 lifts, and adjacent to the lifts were the 'Loss & Found' area. On their left was the reception and adjacent to the reception was a double door which leads to the Managerial Staff Offices. Arnav then move straight forward and they all pass through a double door coming to the small balcony which have stairs going down on both sides.

They all move down the stairs and came to the huge pool side area, having a same white brick building on its both sides. The hotel was built in a square U shape with the huge pool in the belly of the hotel structure and beyond the pool was the open beach of Goa with Arabian Sea looking beautiful with its green blue water.

Arnav explain that each building have their own name ... the lobby from where they have come was called 'Main Emerald Hotel', the building structure on their right was 'West Emerald Resort (WER)' and the building on their left was 'East Emerald Resort (EER)'.

All 3 buildings have total 12 floors, the ground floor on the both WER and EER includes restaurants, buffet area and different variety of shops. The first floor of WER included clubs, one public and one private which will be rented to interested parties ... a Casino, drinking bars and gaming area for adults and Spa services for ladies. Mamiji was happy knowing that they have a luxurious spa which is free for the family members and was talking to Anjali, Lavanya, Payal, and Khushi to avail the services tomorrow before evening celebration of Arush's 3rd birthday. 

The first floor of EER includes gaming area for kids, various activities stations which parents can enjoy with their kids, jungle gym, skating arena and indoor pool for kids. The EER building will mostly caters to family while WER building will cater to adults, couples and interested parties.

Shashi, Garima and Buaji were also impressed with the structure of the hotel and were listening to their son-in-law proudly as he further explained about the hotel ... from 2nd floor to 10th floor, all three buildings have rooms ... single person, double person, deluxe suites (with a bedroom, a bath and small living space) and family suites (2 bedrooms, single bath, small living area with small kitchenette). The 11th floor of each building has 4 presidential suits, each having 2 separate bedrooms with its own bath, living area, kitchen and balcony. The top most, 12th floor, of all 3 buildings have ballroom type halls which will be rented out for events like  weddings, private parties, office functions, workshops and  exhibitions etc.

Arnav mentioned that they all will be living in the EER presidential suits (his family and Guptas) while their friends have family suites.

"You can all go up to your room to rest or just look around. I have instructed the staff to prepare the buffet for us or you can call room service whatever suits you", said Arnav as he moves near his Nani, "Nani, you should go up and rest. A staff member will guide you and will be there if you need anything".

Devyani look at her grandson with immense proud and lightly tap Arnav's cheek, "I am very proud of you Chottey. If your mother could see you now ... she would be so happy". Arnav gulped at the mention of his mother and nodded.

"Sale Sahab ... seriously its very grandeur with very beautiful scenery", said Rahul as he gestures towards the beach. Anjali wholeheartedly agree as she sways Aarav in her arms.

"Yes I agree, the scenery is beautiful", said Rajat who was standing with Mamaji, they both have become great friends in the past year, "Specially the location of beach, it will definitely attract vast crowd".

"That was the main purpose Uncle", said Arnav, "We wanted to cater to every social class. That's why we have various charges which will cater to each social class differently. The middle class people mostly have difficulties in planning their vacations and gateways due to restrain in their budget. So we decided that we will have lower charges catalogues for those".

"That's great son ... you are right in your estimation about middle class. Most of luxurious resorts are out of their range. I am glad that you thought of this situation", said Rajat.

Arnav smile in politeness and called a staff member and inform him to guide his family and guests to their rooms or where ever they want to go to have look around. He looks here and there to locate Khushi and chuckled as he saw her struggling with Arush, who probably wants to go into the water and Khushi was scolding him to behave. He move forward and came near them.

"Arush, I will hit your bump ... no water now", said Khushi as she pick Arush up who wiggles his legs to be let go.

"No Maamaa ... pani ... pani kehlna ... pani mein jana", exclaimed Arush as he struggle within his mother's hold.

"Arush ...", came Arnav's stern voice and Arush immediately stopped squirming, "When Mama is saying no water then you are not going to play in water now".

Arush's lips wobble indicating that he is close to bring out a cry. Arnav picked Arush from Khushi and hold him in his arms, "Let's eat something first ok ... Papa has made Arush favorite fries and pizza".

Arush perk up at the mention of his favorite food, "Pizzah?".

"Yes pizzah with loads of olives", said Arnav and Arush clapped at the mentioned of olives. That little tuck just love olives and mostly eat the top of the pizza with olives leaving the bread.

Khushi looks at the father son duo irritatingly, "Here I was struggling with him for 10 mins and with one stern voice from his papa he stopped and now look how innocent he has become".

Arnav chuckled in return and takes Khushi's hand, tugging her close, "Well it's you who says, like father like son, no?". Khushi pouted making Arnav want to kiss her. He squeezes her hand and Khushi sighed.

"I know you are hungry", said Arnav, "Come lets go ... we can come down here after some time". Khushi nodded in reply and they move towards the EER lobby as Arush chatted away with Arnav about food and wanting to play in water.

--------------------- Later in Evening

Khushi came out of washroom wearing her night clothes and came near bed to check on Arush who was sleeping peacefully, tucked in blanket. She looked around for Arnav and didn't see him in the bedroom. They have decided to sleep early today as they all were tired from the journey and roaming around the hotel. She went out in search of him and just then the front door bell ring. She went to check and it was her Buaji.

"Arey Buaji? Did you need something?", asked Khushi.
"No titiliya, Arnav babwa asked me to come", replied Buaji and Khushi move aside to let her Buaji enter.
"Buaji you here ... Great. Arush is sleeping in that room", said Arnav coming from the balcony and gestures towards their bedroom, "You can sleep there if you want, we will be back in an hour or two".
"No problem babwa ... you both take your time", said Buaji with a smile and move towards the bedroom.
"Arnavji?", Khushi looked at her husband questioningly. "Come Khushi, we are going out", said Arnav as he took her hand.
"Out? Now?", said Khushi, "I thought we were going to sleep".
"Obviously we are not as I said we are going out", said Arnav as he tugs her towards the front door.
"But ... but ... I am wearing my night suit. Why didn't you tell me earlier that we will go out? At least give me time to change clothes", said Khushi as she tugs her hand back from Arnav.

Arnav turns back and gives Khushi a once over who was wearing a light blue night shirt and trouser, "Your clothes are fine and it will be just us", as he extends his hand for Khushi to take.

Khushi look back at the bedroom room, whose door was slightly ajar, "What if Arush wakes up?".

"Hence why Buaji is here. I asked her while we were eating at the buffet if she can look after Arush for some time as I wanted to show you something", said Arnav as he take a step towards Khushi and take her hand, "Come on lets go, we will get late".

Before Khushi could protest again Arnav had already move out of front door. Khushi huffed in irritation as she looked down at her black slippers. Why couldn't Arnavji told her before, she could have change into something else.

"Khushi ... its fine. Stop thinking about your clothes", said Arnav as they both went towards lift.

"Huh ... easy for you to say, even in your trouser you look like a business man", said Khushi eyeing Arnav's black trouser, grey shirt and black zipped jumper. Arnav chuckled as he pulls Khushi inside the lift and Khushi shivers a little remembering she didn't have any jacket or shawl to cover herself.

"Arnavji, I didn't take my jacket", said Khushi as she rubs her arms. Arnav press the lift button for topmost floor and opened his jumper and hand it to Khushi, who shakes her head, "You will get cold".

"Its not that much cold today, I can handle it", said Arnav as he move Khushi infront of him and drape his jumper over her, "You feel more cold than me. Please relax and stop thinking things. I just want to spend some alone time with you". 

Khushi put her arms into and sleeves and open her mouth to protest that they could have spent alone time in their room but stopped thinking that Arnav mentioned wanting to show her something. She looks at Arnav giving her tender looks and she smile back in return.

After few seconds the lift door opens and they both came out. Khushi looked around in astonishment, "Wow Arnavji, its looks so beautiful up here".

"Yeah, all 3 buildings have rooftop bars. This one is for public, the WER one is for private parties and the main building has one for weddings and official gatherings", said Arnav as he move forwards between the sitting area. Khushi saw the bar at one end and lounge chairs with few folded umbrellas on the other side. As they move towards the edge of the rooftop, a spectacular view of the sea and sunset came up front.
Khushi gasped a little as she looked around, "This ... this ...wow".
"Its beautiful right?", said Arnav as he move behind her, wounding his arms around her torso.
"You wanted to show me the sunset, right?", said Khushi as she slightly turn to look at Arnav who nodded in return.
"Remember when we were in Greece and one evening you insisted to see the sunset, saying that its romantic and couples do it blah blah", said Arnav and Khushi smacks his arm over her stomach.
"It is romantic", said Khushi.
"I know that's why I wanted to come up here with you", said Arnav as he places a kiss on her cheek and Khushi smiles up at him, "Ahan ... when did you become so romantic?".
"I am romantic", said Arnav as he turn Khushi to face him, "But only with my wife. This side is only reserve for her", as his fingers touch her cheek lightly.

Khushi smiles shyly up at him and Arnav's eyes move down towards her lips. Khushi bit her lower lip making Arnav groan inside. This gesture of hers always makes him a bit turned on and he couldn't resist lowering his head taking her lips in a slow sensual kiss. After few seconds they have to break apart for much needed oxygen. Both their foreheads were touching.
Arnav move a step back and gesture Khushi to look back at the sea view, "And I also wanted to show you the hotel's view from top".
Khushi turned and gasped as now the hotel lights were on, giving the surroundings a pretty glow. 

She could see the staff members down there around the pool area and some on the beach side. There are some boats in the sea as well, which were now moving towards the shore. "Arnavji, is this beach open to all public or just your clients?", asked Khushi taking in the scenery. Wind was blowing softly and she could hear the sound of waves, its kind of peaceful.

"Not to public as such. It will become too crowded. We have to get the permit of this beach from the government, which will be renewed every year. They will come and see if we are taking proper care of the environment. We have put the border around our property", said Arnav and then he pointed towards their right, "Do you see that red light?",

At some distance, Khushi could see a long pole with red light, "Yeah".

"That's where our property ends. Just with the edge of our golf course", said Arnav and Khushi move towards the left side looking around the vast space with few lights lit around the ground. She could see the construction vehicles and equipment.

"So those who are not our clients, cannot wander on to our side of the beach", said Arnav following Khushi.

"You are building a golf course?", asked Khushi in surprised turning to Arnav. She heard around the office that some of their top clients like to play golf and often invite Arnav, but he always decline as he doesn't like that sport, "You don't like golf".

Arnav nodded, "I don't. But as you know some of our top clients, men, like to play golf. It's like a luxury sport, I can never understand it but Rohan told me that it's popular among high rank business men and if I can afford it, I should have it build to attract that clientele", as he came to stand next to Khushi, "He also suggested about Casino and gaming area for adults. He said it will help attract the foreign clients as they like to play poker and stuff".

"Its surprising that you are following Rohan suggestions. I thought you don't like him", said Khushi with a small smile, knowing that its not true now. They both have been more civil to each other in the last few months ... if she can dare say, more friendly.

Arnav shrugs, "He irritates me but he has good business acumen. You do know that he has his own 2 Hotel and Resorts in USA, he has been in this industry longer than I am and knowing the increase in his profit margin, I believe that his suggestions will turn out fruitful".

"Of course you know his profit margin", Khushi shakes her head knowing that Arnav does his research before making final decisions, "Then why don't you make him your partner if you believe in his business acumen. He can be helpful to you", asked Khushi.

"His suggestions are helpful, no doubt but you know I like to operate alone. I already have Sharmas as partners and then we have to let the Oberois come on board of director as we were coming short on the finances for this project. They have their own chain of hotels here in India, Malaysia and Egypt. They were already thinking to open another one here in Goa. So Sharma suggested that we bring them on the board. They are one of oldest in Hospitality Industry", said Arnav with a slight frown.

"But you are still the authority figure, am I right?", said Khushi with a knowing smile.

"Of course, I am Arnav Singh Raizada. I have spent AR's 70% earnings of the last 2 years in this project. I cannot have someone else make decisions about it. But as you can see the size and structure of this whole resort, we needed the extra finance so thats why we contacted few parties, and Oberois were the one who accepted my terms. I own 44% shares, both Sharmas and Oberois own 28% each.", said Arnav with a smirk.

"I knew it", said Khushi giving him a triumph look, "But I still think you should have consider Rohan about it. He is family and can be trusted".

"That's one of the reason I didn't consider him that he is family ... there will surely be some disagreement regarding business. And I didn't want to compromise or hesitate taking a decision thinking all the time what if it affects our family ties. And he is also stubborn like me and aim to be authority figure. When he knew that I bought Xottica he accused me of taking revenge for ...", Arnav stopped not wanting to take the name.

"Why didn't you tell me about it?", said Khushi coming in front of Arnav.

"Its alright. I put him in his place. I had no intention of doing anything with Xottica, I only bought it because of Rajat Uncle, in return of his hospitality he showed me during my trying time. But Uncle also didn't want it so I give it to Rohan. Though he still have to give me the rest of the money he owed me for the remaining shares", said Arnav looking at sea, "So now you can understand I am still not that much comfortable with Rohan and you know I only let people I highly trust or comfortable with, into the inner dealings in regards to my Business".

"I am sorry Arnavji, I didn't know that he accused you of that. I thought you two were getting along quite well", said Khushi with a frown not believing that Rohan could do something like this.

"I don't blame him Khushi", said Arnav as he turn his head to look into her eyes, "If I was in his place I might have done the same thing but he apologised later on. And yes we are getting along quite well ... but we are not back to being friends like we were before, especially when he brings up the past and insists that I talk to other so called friends, and then we end up having arguments again", said Arnav with a sigh.

"You mean Yuvraj and Lucas?", asked Khushi and Arnav looked at her highly surprise, "You ... what do you know about them? Did they contact you? Did Rohan asked you to talk to them? I can't believe that man ... he ...", he was getting angry.

"No .. No Arnavji ... relax", said Khushi cupping Arnav's face, "Rohan only told me that Yuvraj and Lucas had contacted you but you didn't reply to their messages and emails. Yuvraj is insisting on meeting you. Rohan told me that they all are ashamed and want to apologize to you but you don't want to hear about them", she rubs her thumbs over his cheek in soothing pattern.

"Because I don't want to. Why can't they let it go?", said Arnav in anger taking a step to side.

"Because they miss you Arnavji. I haven't talk to your other friends but what Rohan had told me, they all miss you and want another chance with you", said Khushi as grabs his hand. "Arnavji, everyone deserves a second chance, if they are remorseful of their actions. You know what I am talking about".

Arnav narrowing his eyes at her, understanding her meaning, "Khushi our situation was different. Don't compare them to us". 
"I know ... all I am saying is please just think about it ok. There is no harm in talking to them once or may be meeting them. Rohan was telling me that you guys have Alumni reunion in August. It's a good place to start", said Khushi with a pleading look.
"Khushi I don't want to meet them, why are you insisting on it?", said Arnav.
"Because I know you miss them too. Tell me very honestly Arnavji that you don't miss them. You don't think about the times you guys spend together in US", said Khushi squeezing his hand, "Look at me and tell me honestly that you don't think about them, not one bit".

Arnav pressed his lips in annoyance, because he knew that he cannot deny it. He does think about them, does think about the time he had spend with them, because that was the time, after his parents demise that he felt like himself, felt like he belong some where.

"All I want for you to think about it. Its no harm in meeting them once, may be if you meet them and talk with them, you would get to know that there is still some friendship left to salvage", said Khushi as she cups his cheek again, "If you can be civil and friendly to Rohan, I am sure you can be civil to your other friends. And you might feel good about it".

Arnav sighed and drop his head meeting Khushi's forehead, "Ok I will think about it".

"Great. So can I tell Rohan to send RSVP on our behalf to your alumni reunion? I always wanted to see your university ... the famous Harvard and I have always wanted to meet you friends and see ...", Khushi was saying when Arnav cut her in.

"Wait a minute ... you are calling Rohan as Rohan not Rohanji and I am still Arnavji? How come he gets the ji to drop from his name and not me?", Arnav frowned and look at Khushi sternly.

"uffho Arnavji ... its nothing to get angry about. I am more comfortable with him now thats why, its just friendly and for you ... you are MY ARNAVJI ... my husband and our relationship is different, because I not only love you so much", said Khushi wounding her arms around Arnav's neck, "I respect you and I am so so proud of you and you have given me a son and beautiful family and so much more. You have a place in my heart that no one else has come close to and you are very very special to me. Its not that I can't call you Arnav ... but when I call you Arnavji, I get remind of all these things and it makes it special for me".

Arnav roll his eyes, "Seriously?" and Khushi nodded her head with a childlike smile.
"I would prefer if you call me Arnav ... in fact I really want you to call me Arnav", said Arnav.
"oh you do?", said Khushi.
"of course", replied Arnav.
"Ok I will call you Arnav", said Khushi and paused, "If you promise to meet your friends".
"Oh are you trying to make a deal with me haan?", said Arnav as he wound his arms around her torso and tickles her.
"Arnavji ... stop ...", said Khushi and move back but Arnav wasn't letting her go. He tickles her more and Khushi shrieks and laugh, trying to get away from Arnav.
"Arnavji ... please stop ... please ... its too much", said Khushi between laughing, "Ok ok ... Arnav ... stop ...  Arnaaavv".

Arnav stopped and Khushi took few steps back from him trying to regulate her breaths.
"I know how to make you call me Arnav", said Arnav with a teasing smile as he move towards her.
Khushi put her hands over her hips, "That's not fair Arnavji, you make deals all the time and challenge me, what if I am making a deal with you".
"Oh you want to make a deal with me", said Arnav as he move quickly extending his hands to grab her again and Khushi squealed and run from there, laughing as she went towards the lift and Arnav run after her. Of course Arnav grabbed her before she could press the lift button.
"Ok ok ... please no more ... please ... my stomach hurts now", said Khushi as she turns in his arms facing him.
"Never challenge me ... got it", said Arnav pointing a finger at her.
"Ok I got it ... laad governer kahin k", said Khushi with a pout as she pressed the lift button.

--------------- Next Day Afternoon

"Lavanya why are you quite lately? I have notice that you haven't remark on neither spa services nor the dresses we looked at. Normally you are chattering about such things. What's the matter?", asked Anjali as she saw Lavanya placing the napkins along the plates absent mindly.

"Nothing. My head is just someplace else", said Lavanya giving a small smile to Anjali.
"That's obvious", said Anjali as she places her hand over Lavanya's, "What I want to know is the reason. Does something happen with Aman again?".
Lavanya sighed, "Anji ... um I think Aman is hiding something from me".
"Have you asked him?", asked Anjali.
"Of course I asked him", Lavanya huffed, "You know me. I don't like to talk around the bush. I asked him few times whats the matter. He says nothing, that he is busy thinking about work. But he seems off lately. Like his mind is someplace else and when I ask him, he gets nervous".

"Is he going back to London? May be that's why he is nervous that you will get upset", said Anjali thoughtfully.

"No Anji, its not that. We have talked about that situation and I am ok with him going to London this time without me, because I know he will come back after some days. Its something else. I am sure its related to me you know because I have caught him staring at me sometimes", said Lavanya with a frown.

"Then I guess he wants to discuss something serious with you and he is nervous about your reaction", said Anjali and a thought came in her mind, "Ooohh ... may be he wants to ask you to move in with him".

Lavanya looked at Anjali is surprise, "You think so? But we already move back and forth in each other's places. We even spent days in each other homes".

"Yes but that's not permanent naa ... may be he wants to make it permanent", said Anjali, "These type of things make men nervous. I think you should sit him down and ask him. Convince him that whatever it is, you are not going to get upset or break up with him".

"Hmmm ...", Lavanya was lost in thoughts as she look over at Aman who was standing some distance away with Arnav, who was holding Arush in his arms as the little baby sips his milk bottle.

-----

"Aman seriously you need to stop this nonsense", said Arnav in annoyance. "I am sure Lavanya already suspects that something is going on with you. She is a smart and observant. It will make her doubt you more if you delay it any further".

"I know that. I just get really nervous whenever I think of doing it", said Aman as he rubs his hand nervously, "What if she rejects? What if she doesn't want to get married now?".

"Aman ...", Arnav gave him his ASR look, "Seriously you guys are in love and have been together since 1 n half years. Believe me, her answer will be yes. You knew how heartbroken she was when you decided to go London without her. She loves you, she wants to be with you and if you keep on delaying she will start having doubts about your relationship", he looks down at Arush who was tapping his hand on Arush's cheek to get this attention. Arnav smiles down at Arush and pull back his feeder bottle.

"naahh ...", Arush exclaimed and then pull the bottle back in his mouth.
"Come on champ, finish it before your mama comes. We have to cut the cake", said Arnav.
"thaake...", Arush mumbles and Arnav nodded, "Yes cake" and then look back up at Aman who was lost in thoughts.

"Its not that difficult. Just imagine your life without her. Can you?", said Arnav and Aman shakes his head, "I need her in my life".
"Then that's it Aman. There is nothing else to think about. Ask her tonight", said Arnav.
"Tonight?", said Aman with a visible gulp.

"Yes tonight. You have been carrying that ring in your pocket for the last 2 months. Its enough time already... you don't have to worry about any work and no one is here to disturb you. Just take her to someplace, beach or to the rooftop where I took Khushi yesterday and just ask her dammit", said Arnav sternly, "Or else I am going to tell Lavanya what's the real reason of your absent mind".
"Come on ASR, that's not fair", said Aman with a pleading look.
Arnav gestures towards the ladies and Aman look over and saw Lavanya looking at him. She avoided her eyes after few seconds.
"Like I said she is a smart woman. Don't increase her doubts", said Arnav and put Arush down as he gives the feeder bottle to his papa.

"Papa ... pani kehlna ...", said Arush pointing towards the pool.
"No Arush, first we will cut the cake then we will go in water", said Arnav and just then he heard Khushi's voice calling everyone to gather around the table.

Arnav took Arush's hand, "Aman no more thinking about it ok. Or else I will be telling her the real reason soon. I cannot see her worried like this", he move towards Khushi and Aman followed him still thinking and feeling nervous.

They have done the birthday arrangements in the lawn at one corner of the big pool. Blue and golden balloons were hanging by the threads above their heads and happy birthday Arush sign was hanging in the backdrop. A big table was set with snacks and drinks and in the middle a big cake was placed with number 3 candle on top of it

Khushi places her hand over Arush, who was in Arnav's arm and together they blow the candles and cut the cake with family and friends singing happy birthday to Arush.

Khushi feeds Arush a small cake piece and then to Arnav, who in return feed her the cake. Anjali came forward and feed Arush the cake and then both Khushi and Anjali cut the cake in pieces handing over the plates to everyone, as they all help themselves to various snacks and drinks.

After some time they all scatter around the pool side and beach. Akash, Manav, NK, Rohan and Aman went to the water sport station, where they will try the jet skiing in the sea. Ladies were lounging in the beach recliners chattering the drinking.

Khushi took Arush to the sea, the little tike giggle every time the sea wave came back to touch his feet. Arnav was holding his one hand while Khushi was holding his other.

Khushi splash the water on Arnav, making him glare at her. Khushi giving him a teasing smile and asks Arush to do the same.

"Arush no ...", said Arnav sternly but Arush was excited to play the game and followed his Mama as she again bend down the splash the water on Arnav.

"yeeahh ..."Arush exclaimed as he tried to do the same but the water only touched Arnav's legs.

"Khushi seriously stop it", said Arnav sternly and Khushi pouted at him and look down at Arush who was trying to splash water on her. Khushi smiles and splash some water on Arush who gave her his toothy grin, "Mama aur ... aur ..."

Arnav take his cell out from his pocket and started to make a video of Khushi and Arush playing with water. Khushi saw what he was doing and splashes water at him. Arnav huffed and put the cell back in his trouser pocket then he bent down in an instant and splash water on both Khushi and Arush, making both of them squeal in surprise.

"Wow I have never seen ASR like his", said Lavanya who was lounging with Anjali, who was nursing little Aarav.

"Hain na ... I have seen him play with Arush many times in past year. But every time when he does something like this, I still feel surprise", said Anjali as she rubs Aarav's head.

"It's kind of refreshing to see him like this. He truly deserves the happiness he has gotten with Khushi. Married life suits him", said Lavanya as her eyes roam further to left locating Aman, who was standing with Rohan and Manav talking, while NK and Akash was on the jet ski further in the sea.

"True that", said Anjali with a happy smile, seeing her bother play with his son and wife.

---------------- Later that night

Lavanya came out of the lift on the rooftop and folded her arms over her chest as she move forward. She stopped in the near the lounge chairs and turn towards Aman, raising her eyebrow in somewhat ASR style making Aman chuckle.

"What? What are you smiling about?", asked Lavanya.
"Your look, it's just like ASR, when he gets all serious and business like", said Aman with a smile.
"Aman", Lavanya put her hand over hips, "Don't make me angry. I am already very annoyed with you".

Aman sighs and take a step towards Lavanya, "Look Lavanya, I know I have not been myself lately. I was just thinking about some stuff. About us. Our life. I care about you a lot and I want to make you happy".

Lavanya's heart thudded as she notice that he used the word 'care' instead of 'love.

"I don't want you to feel oblige to do anything that you really didn't want to do in regards to our relation", said Aman.

"Aman, you know me. I am pretty straight forward. If I don't like anything I tell you straight forward. I do not hide things or my feelings ... unlike you", said Lavanya angrily.

"What you mean unlike me? I don't hide my feelings from you", said Aman being confuse.

"But you are hiding something for me. Isn't it? And don't you dare say that there is nothing. I have been noticing you for like a month. You are acting aloof, and you do that when something is going on with you ... like previously it was about going to London. So just tell me what it is this time", said Lavanya sternly.

ASR was right. Lavanya is smart. She had picked up on my behaviour. He mentally smack his head, of course ... how could he think otherwise.

"Lavanya I am not hiding anything from you. I am sorry if you felt that way but ...", Aman was saying when Lavanya turned away, "Arrrghhh Aman ... seriously stop with the sorries and excuses. Just be straight forward once and tell me what is wrong. I swear I am going to smack you ...", she turned back and stopped mid rant seeing Aman down on floor on his one knee. Her eyes widened and she froze on the spot, her heart beat increasing.

"Not hiding. Promise", said Aman as he take out the small square box from his jacket, "I have just been summoning the courage to do this. I know you love me and I love you. I know we are together since 1 n half years and we have been through many ups and down. You were always clear in your feelings and commitments. I was the stupid one, thinking that what I was doing was best for you but instead I should have asked you straight forward that ... (he pause taking a deep breath) Lavanya I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I cannot imagine it being anyone else. There is nothing else I want from my life, just you to be my side as my wife. So ... Lavanya will you marry this stupid and give me the honour of calling you my wife?".

Lavanya's eyes got teary, there was various scenarios going inside her mind thinking what could be the matter with Aman but nothing had directed her to this. She felt overwhelmed and loved. She smiles as she nodded her head, sniffing as few tears slide down on her cheeks, her heart was bursting.

"Yes ... Yes I will marry you stupid", said Lavanya and extended her hand forward. Aman quickly put the ring on her left hand third finger, stood up and pull her into a tight hug.

"I love you so much", Aman murmurs against her head, "I am sorry for making you worried. You know how I am. I start to over think things".

Lavanya pulls back and places her lips on his, kissing him passionately. They broke the kiss after few seconds. Before either of could say something. Aman's cell ring. He takes it out from his pant pocket and saw ASR name's, "Yes ASR", he picks the call, "yeah its done", and then 2 second later he put the cell phone back in his trouser.

"What was he saying?", said Lavanya.

"He was asking about the proposal. He threaten me actually today afternoon that If I don't ask you soon, he will tell you himself why I have been acting like a moron", said Aman sheepishly.

"He knew?", asked Lavanya, "He really threaten you like that?".

"Yeah, he was getting worried about you. I didn't tell him, he guessed. You know how he is ... knows things about his close ones. He cares about you and he knew how my behaviour was affecting you. It wasn't intentional, he knew that too. But he said that I have delayed it enough and he suggested to do it tonight", said Aman, still holding Lavanya in his embrace.

Just then they heard the lift and turn to see Arnav, Khushi, Anjali, Rahul NK and Naina coming towards them.

Anjali squealed and run towards Lavanya, who stepped back from Aman and hugged her friend, "Congrats Laavvv", said Anjali.

"Finally. It was long overdue", said NK as he hugged Aman. Rahul and Arnav also congratulate Aman. Khushi came forward and hug Aman, "I am so happy for you both".
"See I told you there is nothing serious. I knew something like this will happen", said Anjali with a happy smile.

"If I haven't threaten him Di, he would have taken another month or two with the proposal", said Arnav with a smirk.

"Haw Arnavji", said Khushi as she smack his arm, "You threaten Aman?".

"Of course. He was acting like a coward delaying the inevitable. He needed the push", said Arnav as he step back.

"ASR", Lavanya came to him and hug him. Arnav hugged her back, "I am happy for you.

"Congrats Lavanya", said Khushi and hug her friend.

Just then lift sound came and they saw Akash, Payal and Rohan coming out.

"Is it done?", asked Akash coming to them and then saw the ring on Lavanya's finger, "Congrats guys", Akash hugged Aman and then Lavanya. Payal hugged Lavanya and congrats Aman.

Rohan shakes his hand with Aman and side hugged Lavanya.

"Come on, let's celebrate", said NK, "I am sure the bar is open no?", he looked over to ASR who nodded, "Its open, I already informed the staff that we will be needing it tonight", and pointed towards the bar and they could see two staff member preparing drinks.

"Cool ... lets go", said NK as he took Naina's and Khushi's hand and move towards the bar.

-------  February 2014   -  Dehli

Khushi woke up and turn on her side, her hand tapping on Arnav's side. Finding it empty, she sits up and looks around the room. For a moment sadness engulfed her thinking that Arnav went away to Goa again ... but then her eyes caught the movement through the sliding door of the pool side. She climbs down the bed and walk over to the door, she saw Arnav pacing beside the pool, his head down and expression serious.

Khushi sighed with relief, happy a little that Arnav kept his promise and haven't went away as today is Tania's death Anniversary. She watched him for few seconds, her heart going out for him and she slides the door open.

Arnav head came up hearing the sound and he stopped seeing Khushi approaching him.
"You didn't go", said Khushi more of a statement than question.
"I promised you", said Arnav timidly.

Khushi went close to him and lifted her arms to hug him, she stopped seeing no movement from him and she pull her hands back but Arnav caught them and slowly wound them around his waist. Khushi gives him a small smile and places her head near his shoulder. His embrace was not tight, like he usually does. Khushi knew today he would be out of sorts.

"Will you come down for breakfast?", she asked moving back.
"No", said Arnav.
She knew he would say that but she still asked hopefully. "Ok, no problem, I will send it up", said Khushi as she cups his cheek, "Thank you for staying. I know its not easy for you but still thank you".

Arnav didn't reply; just give her a curt nod. Khushi went to washroom to change and then went down to the kitchen to prepare for the breakfast.

"Is he here?", asked Anjali as soon as she saw Khushi entering Kitchen.
"Yes Di, he is here", said Khushi and Anjali nodded pressing her lips in anxiousness.

"But he won't come down, like I said yesterday", said Khushi and Anjali nodded. Khushi had informed Anjali, Rahul, Akash and Payal yesterday that she had taken promise from Arnav to not go away on this day and asked them not to pester him with things related to Pooja.

"I know", said Anjali as she cups Khushi's cheek, "Still its enough, at least he is here. I wish he would participate in the Pooja but I know its not going to happen now".

"Di, I think it's a great progress", said Payal, "He wasn't here last year and before that ... but he is here this year ... it's a big improvement in my eyes".

"Jiji is right Di. We have to be patient and give him some time. If we talk to him about this again and again ... you know how annoyed he gets and then the end solution for him is to ignore such things", said Khushi and Anjali agreed, "You right. I will see to Nani", she went out of kitchen and Khushi and Payal got busy in preparing breakfast with Hariprakash.

After some time everyone gather around the dining table for breakfast. Nani, Mamaji, Mamiji, Anjali, Akash, Payal, Rajat and Rohan started eating. Rahul was up stairs in Anjali's room with Aarav and Khushi had sent breakfast up to him. Hari Prakash came down and Khushi started to put breakfast on tray for Arnav.

Just then they heard a clatter of utensil and Anjali gasped with surprise, "Chottey".

Khushi's head jerked towards the stair and her eyes widened, seeing Arnav coming down, holding an irritated Arush. She saw everyone had stopped eating and now were looking at Arnav approaching them.

"Mamaaa ...", cried Arush seeing Khushi who move ahead and pick him up from Arnav.

"I tried to feed him milk but he was asking for you", said Arnav and Khushi nodded, "Your breakfast is ready, I will send it up".

Arnav look over at the dining table seeing them all looking at him and turn to go but Payal called his name and move towards him.

"Arnavji you have already come down so please eat breakfast with us", said Payal and Khushi look at her sister with surprise, "Jiji", she shakes her head at Payal.

"Khushi I know ... Arnavji no one will say anything but it will make Di and Naniji very happy if you have breakfast with us ... think of it as any normal day", said Payal, "Please".

Arnav closes his eyes and Khushi dread that he would scold Payal but he just move towards the dining table and sit beside Anjali. No one said anything and they resume breakfast. Khushi sit beside Arnav and put breakfast on his plate.

As soon as he finished eating he stood up and went towards the stairs. He pressed his lips seeing the living room furniture adjusted to clear a wide space in middle, for pooja.

"Oh Devi Maiya", said Anjali putting a hand over chest as her eyes got teary. Payal pressed on her shoulder, "See Di ... it's a progress".

"Yes Di ... Payal is right", said Akash, "Please don't stress yourself over it. I am sure given time, he will come around".

Anjali nodded as she stood up and went upstairs ... she needed Rahul.

Khushi was happy that everything went smoothly, her heart beat was fast throughout the breakfast, dreading that any moment Arnav would shout or leave ... but it didn't happen, she look at her sister and give her a thankful smile which Payal return, "Don't worry Khushi, you are not alone in this. We all will help Arnavji to overcome this burden".

-------------

Why can't he sit in the pooja Di? He is already here right ... so he can come down for few minutes and sit in the pooja. He was her husband", said Rohan in anger and sadness.

"Rohan I understand but you know we cannot force him", said Anjali with a sad smile.

Rohan handed the flower garland to Rajat to place it over Tania's portrait, when Arush asked Khushi who was the lady in the photo. Khushi was siting a little distance away with Payal, putting the flowers and pooja stuff into the thals and made Arush help her to keep him busy.

Khushi looked over at Rajat and Rohan who had also heard Arush and Khushi told Arush that she is Rohan's sister and Khushi's friend and she is in heaven and we are making prayer for her so that she can be happy.

Rohan move from there in anger and caught Anjali who was coming out of the Pooja room and told her what Khushi had said to Arush. He wanted Arush to know that Tania was his real mother and he was angry that if Arnav can stay back then why can't he participate in Pooja, it is his responsibility as well being Tania's husband, even if they were divorced before her death.

"Then ask Khushi, if she can make him stay back here, then she can also convince him to come down", said Rohan sternly.

"I am not doing any such thing", said Khushi coming closer, she had heard what Rohan had said. She saw him going away in anger and followed a minute later, asking Payal to look after Arush. She didn't want him to go to Arnav, which she doubt he might do in anger.

"Why not? You asked him to stay here on this day right?", said Rohan turning his anger on Khushi, "You can ask him to come down for few minutes, he is her husband and its his responsibility too to sit in the Pooja".

"He was (stressing on the word) her husband. They were divorced before her death", said Khushi, "And even if it's obligatory for him to sit in the Pooja, I will not ask him to participate in it knowing very well that he doesn't want to. Do you know how hard it was for me to even convince him to stay back here? You don't know how many arguments we had. I am not going to make him angry and leave".

"Then why even asked him to stay back in the first place?", said Rohan with a huff, "Its been 2 years ... can't he forget what had happened. Why can't he move on and leave his grudge?".

"Rohan ... just leave it please", said Anjaliji, "You know how hard headed Chottey is ... he will not do anything if we force it on him".

"Di ... you don't understand, Tania loved him, so much that she didn't even care for own health, her tumor. I know he doesn't love her but at least he can be respectful of her and be here on such occasion", said Rohan.

"No ... you don't understand", said Khushi in anger as she move a step closer, "Don't talk about respect when your own sister didn't respect his wishes, didn't given him a choice in the matter of whom he can marry or when he can plan to have a child. She manipulated him", said Khushi pointing a finger at Rohan, "So don't you dare put a finger on Arnav about anything regarding Tania".

Rohan frown in anger and was about to retort when Khushi held her hand up to stop him and give him her hard glare, "I know you are hurt. I know you want Arush to know Tania as his real mother. And I want that too but only when Arnavji is ready. I will not coerce him to do something about which he is still hurting. Some wounds are so deep, that they shatter your soul. We think that it can be forgotten with time but we don't know the real extend of the hurt that person had gone through. You may think that it's not a big issue and easy to overcome but it isn't to Arnavji. And I have told you before what your sister did, had hurt him real bad ... that bad that he can't even say her name. That much Arnavji hates her. I too want him to acknowledge Tania's anniversary, to take part in the pooja but first he needs to heal ... and it can only be done with as much time as Arnavji needs and believe me no one wants it more than me. I have been working gradually to help him overcome his wounds and I will be damn if I let anyone else say anything to him regarding this whole situation".

Rohan was astonished at her fierceness regarding Arnav and look at Anjali who was smiling at Khushi with pride in her eyes.

"Di ... I am going to check on Arnavji", said Khushi giving a one last glare to Rohan and went from there.

"Don't mind her Rohan, she is very protective of Chottey", said Anjali as she squeezes his arm.

"They both are, for each other", sighed Rohan.

-------------------  After few hours – Late Afternoon.

Khushi came inside the room with a tray in her hand, she saw Arnav talking on phone. She put the tray down on bed and picked the cup of coffee and placed it beside his laptop.

Arnav finished the call and look up at Khushi, "Is it over?".

Khushi nodded, knowing that he is asking about the pooja. Arnav sighed and then picked up the coffee and took a sip.

"I brought you some snacks as well", said Khushi pointing towards the tray where some biscuits, scones and a sandwich were place in a plate.
Arnav nodded and Khushi went to washroom to change and freshen up. After some time she came out and look over the tray which was still untouched. She move near to Arnav who was standing in front of the closed sliding doors.

"Arnavji why haven't you eaten?", said Khushi as she stood a feet away from him, "Do you need something else?".

Arnav was lost in thought and Khushi called his name again ... but when he still didn't reply she put her hand over his shoulder trying to turn him towards her. Arnav jerk with the sudden movement and grab her wrist in a tight grip.

Khushi hissed with pain but she was more concerned about him, seeing his red eyes.

"Arnavji ... what ...", she wanted to ask but Arnav pull his hand back and move away. He sit down on the recliner and Khushi rubs her wrist. His eyes caught her movement and he stood in an instant.

"Did I hurt you?", he asked taking her wrist, seeing it a bit red, "I am sorry ... I was ... I was just ... Sorry Khushi", he murmurs while rubbing his fingers on her wrist.

"Its ok Arnavji ... it will be alright in few minutes", said Khushi and Arnav look up at with hurtful eyes, "No ... please ... You didn't hurt me. I promise", said Khushi cupping his cheek, knowing well where his thoughts were going.

"Come", said Khushi and made him sit on the bed. She sit beside him, putting the tray on her lap, "Please eat something", as she extended the sandwich to him.

"I am not hungry", said Arnav.
"Arnavji please its been hours since breakfast, you need to eat", said Khushi.
"Khushi I can't", said Arnav as he stood up, "I just ... I just want to go away from here".
Khushi put the tray on bed and held his hand, "Come here...", she said as she scooted back on the bed and gesture for Arnav to lay down beside her. Arnav reluctantly lay beside her and she started to run her fingers through his hair. Arnav sighed and closes his eyes. After few seconds he turns and put his head into her lap, hugging her waist.

"Its ok Arnavji ... I am here ... I am not going anywhere", said Khushi and knead his nape and head, "Let it out ... please talk to me".

"Its all running in my head Khushi ... Maa, Dad ... that man ... suicide", said Arnav and gulped, his hand fisted her shirt tight, "What Tania did ...I hate it all ... I really hate it. Its makes me angry. I don't know what to do ... I can't stopped thinking".

"Its ok Arnav ... you have come a long way. I am sure you will overcome this as well. I believe in you", said Khushi as she bends down and kisses his head ... she continue rubbing her fingers through his hair and kneading his shoulders and neck. Arnav soon drifted off to sleep and Khushi leaned back on the head board, her fingers still moving in his hair

After some time their room door open and Payal, holding Arush's hand and stopped seeing Arnav laying on Khushi's lap.

"Mama ...", Arush exclaimed and move towards bed but Payal caught him and ask him not to make noise, pointing towards Arnav, that his papa is sleeping.

"What happened Jiji?", asked Khushi in low voice, "He didn't eat his sandwich".
"He did ... he was asking about you thats why I brought him here", said Payal, "Is Arnavji ok", she asked with concerned.

"He is fine, just disturbed", said Khushi and Payal nodded in understanding.
"Mama pass jana...", said Arush and pull his hand from Payal.
"Arush ... no noise", said Khushi as Arush climb on other side of Khushi, "Papa is sleeping".

Arush look at Arnav's face and then lay beside Khushi, mushing his face into her thigh.
"Arush no ... come here. Lets go down and play with baby Aarav", said Payal and went to pick him.
"No Arush don't want to play with baby ... Arush mama pass", said Arush and Khushi rubs his other hand over Arush's head, "Its ok Jiji ... I will see to him".

"You sure?", asked Payal looking over at Arnav, not wanting to disturb his sleep.
"Yes Jiji, I am sure", said Khushi and gesture towards the tray, "Please take the tray down, Arnavji didn't want to eat. I will prepare something else for him".

"Tell me what he likes, I will make it", said Payal as she picks up the tray.
"Biryani I guess, but I am not sure if he have all the materials to prepare it", said Khushi trying to remember if all the ingrediants are present in kitchen or not.

"Don't worry about it. I will take care of it", said Payal with a smile and went out of the room. She turned and saw Khushi running her one hand over Arush's head and murmuring to her him, while her other fingers were still mushed in Arnav's hair.

'Hey Devi Maiya, let my Khushi be happy and content like this forever', Payal send a prayer and then close the doors. 

-----------   March 2014 - Dehli

Why is he doing it again?, thought Arnav as he looks over at Khushi and Lavanya standing on both side of Jeff, AR's head photographer, looking into his digital camera.

When Lavanya approached him few days ago with the idea of his and Khushi's photo shoot for their summer magazine, he refused. Lavanya reminded him that he had agreed for it last year. The thought never occurred to Arnav again, nor had Lavanya and Jeff approached him, as they were all busy with AR's London Branch and winter fashion show last year. Now Jeff wanted to put Arnav and Khushi's photo on the cover of their upcoming summer magazine.

He does not want to do it but Khushi was so excited about the idea that she literally had blackmailed him, that if he did not do it, she will not let him make love to her or maybe she will go to her maika. Huh ... Like Arnav would let her do it. But seeing her excitement and pleads he reluctantly agreed.

Oh yes, he is doing it because of his wife, Arnav thought with a sigh.

They were at an outdoor location, doing the shoot. The theme was Red. Khushi was wearing red sari with silver work and he was wearing red shirt paired with black waist coat and pant.

"Lavanya how long is this going to take?", asked Arnav with a loud voice, "I have to be back at office".
"No ASR you don't. I have cleared your schedule for today", Lavanya replied with a smirk, "And if there is any work, Aman is going to handle it".

Arnav glared at Lavanya thinking he is going to strangle Aman. Khushi came over to him and take both his hands putting them wide, "Arnavji we are going to do a titanic pose"

"Like hell we are doing it. Its so cheesy", said Arnav irritatingly as he move a step back, "We have already taken so many photos. Lets choose one from them".
"But they are not good ... you know ... not with the ommph feeling", said Khshi with a pout, "you are so stiff and serious in all the photos".

"Khushi is right ASR", said Lavanya as she came close, "Our theme for this summer is love and relationship you know. You need to smile and be romantic".
"Lavanya seriously", said Arnav as he rubs his temple, "Why can't we do it with the models?".
"Because we want to show LOVE", said Lavanya emphasizing on the word, "Remember how you declared your love for Khushi to the media in our success party? The media went crazy that time. We want to show that kind of love you know ... Unconditional ... Energetic ... Humble ... Sweet".

"Then you and Aman do it then", said Arnav.

"ASR come on. The outcome will not be like it will be with you ... so just please lossen up a bit. Its just this once I promise. But we have to make it click", said Lavanya and give Khushi a knowing look, "Remember what I said earlier. We will start back in 10 minutes ok", with that Lavanya went back to Jeff.

"Arnavji please na ... for me", said Khushi giving Arnav her best innocent pleading look.

"Alright Khushi I will try", said Arnav and Khushi smile at him, "Thank you", she said taking his hand in hers, "I promise I will make it up to you", said Khushi biting her lower lip.

"Don't do that", said Arnav

"What?", said Khushi as she move closer to him, "Can't I make my husband promise to make up to him with something romantic?", as she slide the finger of her other hand over his chest.

"Khushi ...", said Arnav in a warning.

"You look so handsome in red you know. I couldn't take my eyes of you and you know I have been thinking what would be it like if you wear just this red shirt with buttons open", Khushi gave Arnav her seductive look.

"Oh you want me to take it off", said Arnav as he move ahead making Khushi move back. She was pressed against small wall behind and Arnav put his hand on the pillar.
"Yes ...", said Khushi as she leaned back, "But not here. When we get back home and then ...", her one hand was still clasped with Arnav's.
"Then what?", said Arnav his eyes intense.

Unknown to him, Jeff was taking their pictures.Candid are always best, Lavanya had said to Khushi and to seduce Arnav a bit tomake him loosen up.

"Then I ... I will do a very private photo shoot of my husband", said Khushi with a wide smile, "And put it in our washroom, where only we could see it".
Arnav chuckled, "Seriously Khushi", and She give him a bright smile.

"Look over here guys", said Jeff coming close to them, "Keep the expressions."

Khushi move in front of Arnav, with her back to his front, keeping his hand in hers and then quickly kissed his cheek and whisper, "Love you", making Arnav smile.

"Yes ... good", said Jeff, "That's the one". 

---------------

After few days when Arnav came home from office, he found Khushi, Anjali and Payal gather around the laptop. He knows that they are going over their pictures from the photoshoot, as he had received the email from Jeff too this afternoon.

"Arnavji ...", Khushi exclaimed happily seeing Arnav and then she stood up and run to him.
"Careful", said Arnav with a smile as he held her arms stopping her from crashing into him.
"I want to show you something", said Khushi as she pulls Arnav behind her, moving towards the stair.
"Slow down Khushi", said Arnav as she hurriedly climb up the steps, "What is it?".
"Hurry up naa", said Khushi as she pulls him, "I have been waiting all day for you".
"Ok ok ... I am here now ... so just slow down before you stumble", said Arnav pulling her hand making her slow down.

They came inside their room and Khushi pointed towards the wall above Arush's crib, "Taa daa"

Arnav was taken aback with surprise seeing a very large photo of his and Khushi's, from their photo shoot. From the looks of it was the front cover of magazine, en-large to make it a portrait.

"I asked Jeff if he can give me the print out of a any one of the good photo to put in our room, and he send me this. Its cool naa", said Khushi as she hugs his arm.

"Hmmm ...", said Arnav as he turn to Khushi, "You know ... we didn't get to that private photo shoot you mentioned".

"Wo ... wo ... that was just to make you smile", said Khushi as she stepped back shyly.
"Ahan ... but I want to do it", said Arnav as he pull her close, wounding his arms around her."Arnavji ... no ... we are not doing that", said Khushi feeling embarrassed.
"Why not? It will be just me and you and we are going to out it in our washroom", said Arnav as he nuzzles her neck.
"No ... what ... what if someone had to use our washroom", said Khushi closing her eyes as goose bumps irrupted over her skin.
"Then that person will get a hell lot of a show", said Arnav.
"Haww ... you ... you ... that person will see our photos without clothes", said Khushi feeling mortified.
Arnav move back giving her a teasing smile, "Khushi when did I said we will be doing it without clothes?".
Khushi opens her mouth to reply but seeing the smirk on his face she understood that her husband was teasing her, "You ... you ... Laad governer", she give a hard push to his chest making him move back.

"You are really very naughty, my wife", said Arnav as he move closer and Khushi move back.

"No ... you are the besharam one", said Khushi with a stern look and Arnav grabs her waist and pull her close, "Only with you ... my wife", he bend doing and kissed his wife making her moan and lost in the feeling of his love.

----------------  April 2014 - Dehli

"Khushi he is too small to go to school", said Arnav putting his hands over hips.

"Not for playschool Arnavji", said Khushi with the same posture as Arnav, "He is 3 years old, perfect age to start playschool".

"Yes 3 years old, still small", said Arnav, "Anyways, what they teach at playschool? Alphabets, Numbers, colors or may be drawing ... which he can do it at home. He already knows all the alphabets ... no need to go to school".

"Arnavji ... its not about that", said Khushi, "You do remember what he was like before, too shy around others, even his own family members. He needs to interact with others. I did explain to you all that", she looks over at Arush who was sitting on floor over puzzle mats with Aarav, at middle floor landing, both were busy playing with blocks and toys.

"Di, tell him its important for his growth", said Khushi turning to Anjali who was sitting a feet away from Aarav.

"Chottey ...", said Anjali but was cut by Arnav, "Di please ... I know education is important", he looks to Khushi, "But he is too small for playschool Khushi. He can learn all what they teach at playschool at home, among his own family, where we can keep a look on him".

"Arnavji ... nothing will happen to Arush at school", said Khushi as she looks at Arnav's worried face, and she understood what Arnav is thinking.

"We take him to Orphanage; he plays with other kids there. When I am busy with work, an attended look over kids and at school they take care of kids, they have strict rules about kids and their well being", said Khushi as she hold Arnav's hand.

"Khushi is right Chottey. And its only a matter of 4 hours", said Anjali, "It will pass so fast that you won't even notice", said Anjali.

"Why can't we wait for another year?", asked Arnav, "He can start when he is 4"

"Arnavji, it will be late ... the ideal age for starting playschool is three and next year we have to enroll him in kindergarten. Now a days education system has strict policies about age of a child. You can do your research", said Khushi as she step back.

"That I was going to do anyway", said Arnav with a roll of his eyes, "My main concern is his safety Khushi. You go to Orphanage almost every day now to work on your new brand and upcoming fashion show. He can learn things there, you guys have different activities for kids of his age ... right?", he look over to his sister.

Anjali nodded, "We do ... but that's mostly to keep them busy. But there is a difference between our activites and that of a proper school".

"Yes but he will be safe there. I know you and Khushi are there ... incase if he hurt himself or something happen you guys can reach him in no time. That can't be said for the playschool. You won't be there Khushi to look after him", said Arnav still not ready for his son to go someplace where there is a risk to his well-being and safety. What if he gets hurt? What if some kid do something to him? What if they cannot reach in time?

"Arnavji ... believe me he will be safe there. They have their own safety protocols, high rank schools have their own nurse stations. In case if he gets hurt or something happen ... they can take care of it until we get here", said Khushi as she rubs his arms, "And the school we and Di have chosen its near your office. So you can check on him anytime you want".

Arnav still look worried so Khushi thought to put another solution in front of him, "Or you can place Raj or Vivan outside school, they will be there all the time. You trust Raj right? Because I trust him and he can pick Arush up and bring him to you or you can pick him yourself".

Arnav sighed and look down at Khushi, "You are not going to let it go right?".

"No ... you may not understand my reason but please believe me its important for Arush and his growth. If you don't trust teachers or people at school then at least trust me that I will never do anything that will put Arush in harm's way. You know that right?".

"I do ...", said Arnav as he reluctantly agree for enrolling Arush to start his playschool from next month for the summer term.

----------

Khushi smiles as she saw Arnav hovering near the classroom, where Arush had just gone with his teacher. Arush didn't want to go at first but Khushi has promise him a gift and treat if he spend some time with other kids and asks him to make friends. She know that it will take time but once he gets use to the kids he will want to go school himself to play with kids and with excitement of different activities.

"Arnavji lets go ... he will be fine", said Khushi as she takes Arnav's hand and pull him towards the front gates, "Plus Raj is here (she gesture towards Raj who was sitting on a bench inside the gates at the security post of the school) he can reach Arush anytime and will inform you immediately".

Arnav sighed and nodded at Raj, who stood when they came close.

"We are leaving now Raj, please update Arnavji about Arush. You know he won't be satisfied if he doesn't received the hourly updates", said Khushi giving a teasing smile to Arnav who in return glare at her.

"Don't worry Mam ... ASR I will keep you updated", said Raj. Arnav nodded and they went out the front gates.

Surprisingly to everyone, Arnav took the role of dropping and picking Arush from his playschool. He would drop Arush to school and will stand in the front ground until Arush go inside his class and he will be there 15 mins before the time off to pick Arush from playschool.

Khushi also went with Arnav everyday to drop Arush to school but could not make it at the off time as she was busy with work at the orphanage. But when she accompany Arnav to pick Arush up, it was endearing to watch Arnav bounce on his foot to look for Arush in the crowd and when Arush come running towards them, Arnav would pick him up and throw him up in the air making Arush squealed with happiness. Khushi's heart burst with happiness seeing father and son interact about school and its activities.

Arnav still worried about Arush and will call Raj to ask about him ... but now as the month passes he was more at ease with Arush being at playschool, because just as Khushi had thought Arush now gets excited to go school and play with his friends.

--------------- June 2014 - Dehli 

"I am so nervous NK", said Khushi as she turn to NK and chewed on her finger nail.
"Relax Khushi ... everything is going according to plan", said NK, rubbing his hand over  her arm.

They were standing back stage and staff members were going here and there to do the last minute checking as the show is going to start in few minutes.

"What if they don't like the clothes? what if the designs are not up to the mark", said Khushi worriedly.
"Khushi you remember na what ASR said at the rehearsal 2 days ago ... that they are going to be hit with the market we are targeting", said NK.

"I know he said that ... I was confident that time but now seeing the audience ... I wasn't expecting that much", said Khushi, "You know Mr. & Mrs. Ives are here, they are high rank people in the fashion world, what if they get disappointed ... I don't want to jeopardize their business relation with AR", Khushi rambled on nervously, "And then Arnavji will be disappointed and What if AR loses its client because of this and ..."

NK cut her between, "Khushi relax ... ok ... it will be fine".

Just then Lavanya came to them and told them the show is about to start and went away to arrange the models in queue line. Khushi started hyperventilating.

"Do you want me to call ASR?", said NK

"No ... No ... he is with Mr. Ives and other clients ... I just need ... water ... yes water ...", said Khushi as she move towards the cooler and drink a glass of water.

"Khushi look .... You have worked so hard on this. And ASR approved everything yeah?", said NK and Khushi nodded her head, "Then just believe in him and if you are not feeling confident then believe me and what ASR had said, everything will be ok. Now buckle up and lets go and see our show", said NK as they heard Aman's voice over the speaker, doing the welcoming speech. starting the show.

Today AR is announcing a new brand under its banner, "Mommies & Cubs", created by Khushi and her team. This brand will cater to everything related to Mothers, babies, toddlers and kids up to the age of 12.

When Anjali was in her third trimester, she would stay back home more as doctor had asked her to rest more and to not take stress, so Khushi volunteer to handle the work at Orphanage in place of Anjali and she became the temporary director at the Second Life Orphanage and Women NGO. Khushi notice the type of clothes the pregnant women wear at the NGO and how some women would stitch clothes to make them more stylish. One day after discussing about the maternity clothes with the women at the Orphanage, Khushi shared the idea of designing maternity clothes with Arnav, to make them stylish and comfortable for the lower & middle class and those women who could not afford such clothes during the tough time of pregnancy.

Arnav liked that idea because AR mostly caters to high end fashion for adults and only few times had designed clothes for kids but never for pregnant women. After discussion among Anjali, Aman, Lavanya and Arnav they came up with the idea of creating a new brand under AR DESIGNZ banner which will only cater to mother and kids and thus born "Mommies & Cubs".

Khushi had worked hard for it, opting to hire females from the Orphanage to design and stitch the clothes because she had seen the potential in some and it will also help them to earn and become independent. Beside those women, Prachi, Alisha, Sunam, Vijay and Karthik joined Khushi's team to help the ladies and prepare for the fashion show. And they have been working since last year July on this.

The initial thought was to show case the clothes on original pregnant women but they could not find many and had to use models wearing fake baby bumps. So their models includes 2 stages of pregnancy, 4 month and 9 month. The kids include both girls and boys, from age 4 to 12.

Mr. Herluin Ives (CEO of Von- Faniota, the company with which AR had work together for the fashion show back in 2012), his wife and daughter, were also present among the VIP guests. Khushi was in contact with both Mrs. Ives and Isabella and would talk to them often and when she had mention to them about creating her own Brand about Mommy and Babies and that she will conduct a fashion, they wanted to attend. Khushi could not believe that the man of his calibre would consider it important to attend a small fashion show of Khushi but Arnav was proud and told Khushi it would be good for the business and spreading the word around, which will in return benefit those women and kids at the orphanage.

First walk of the show included girls, ranging from age 4 to 12. Younger girls were holding the hands of smaller girls. First 10 were casual clothes, next 10 were traditional and the next 10 were formal and then next 10 were comfy night clothes.

After that boys turn came, following the same pattern. After that all boys and girls came together for their final walk, they pose in front of the camera and Khushi was happy that they all held their posture very good.

Then Aman announces of the show casing of maternity clothes and females started coming on the ramp, first walk was for the show casing of women who was 4-5 months pregnant, only 3 of them were real pregnant women and the rest were wearing baby bumps. Khushi wanted to show different stages of pregnancy.

30 models came and did their walk on the ramp, stopping and posing for the cameras. The clothes includes casual frock, maxis, skirt blouse, formal and night clothes.

Then next queue was for the females that are 8-9 month pregnant, all 30 models were wearing fake baby bump, they did their walk and pose for the camera.

Khushi nervousness was ebbing away hearing the applause that was increasing. After some time all 60 models came one by one on the ramp to their final walk.

"You ready?", said NK and Khushi nodded her head, "You can bring Arush now".
NK went towards the back room where Arush and Aarav were occupied with toys and stuff. Naina, Prachi and Payal were keeping them company. Anjali came in twice to check on Aarav as she didn't want to miss the show and was sitting with Arnav in front of the ramp. NK told Payal that its time and she held Arush's hand, telling him to let's go see momy.

Khushi wanted Arnav to join her as well, while coming on the stage but he wanted it to be all about her and not wanting to shadow her speech. So Khushi thought to bring Arush with her.

"Hey shona", said Khushi as she crouch down in front of Arush, "Mama is going over there and want you to come with me. We have to find papa".

"Papa udhar", said Arush pointing towards the stage and Khushi nodded and she stand up and held Arush's hand ... just then Aman announces Khushi's name asking her to come on stage.

Khushi took a deep breath and went ahead ... She came on the stage with Arush on her side. She heard the claps the saw the cameras flashing fast. Aman hand her the mic and stood back as Khushi move to the front of the ramp. Female models were standing in line a little behind Khushi on both sides.

"Thank you so much for all of your presence. I hope you like the show casing. My idea was to make it stylish yet comfy and available to all classes of our female market", said Khushi as she further explain the ideas behind her brand and clothes as her eyes move over the audience trying to find Arnav ... after few seconds she located him towards her left, sitting in the 3rd row with Anjali on his left and Mr. Ives on his right. Even her parents and Naniji have come to the Fashion Show to support Khushi.

"And I thank my team for all the hard work they have  put into this. And i want to give a special thanks to the one who made it all possible ... my husband ... Arnav Singh Raizada", said Khushi proudly, "He encouraged me and pushed me on every step, even when I was on brink of losing the interest. Arnavji ... (Khushi paused as her voice cracked with emotion) Thank you so much for standing beside me, for encouraging me and for believing in me ... I love you".

Arnav stood up and give her the flying kiss, making Khushi blush and giggle. Anjali's mouth in astonishment at his public display of affection. She look to her other side and Akash was wearing the similar expression. There were some gasps of astonishment and ooh and ahh around the hall with few wolf whistles as Khushi giggled and give him a flying kiss as well.

And just then Arush shouted, "Mama ... papa udhar", as he wave a hand to Arnav excitedly who waved back making audience amused and clap.

Aman started speaking, giving the closing speech as Khushi waved at the audience and turn back to go to the back stage, on her way back she side hug few of the models and reached back stage, where Payal instantly hug her.

"Ohh Khushi ... its so great", said Payal.
"Congrats Khushi ... I knew everything would be good", said NK
And Khushi agreed ... the result was more than her expectations, she was not expecting that much audience and applause they have received ... and she was happy.

She waited for Arnav, who was busy answering questions by reporters. She knew she has to do it as well, but before that she wants to see Arnav. She was giddy with excitement and nervousness. Lavanya and Aman came and congratulate her and then they move towards the models, guiding them to the back rooms.

After few minutes Arnav came back stage, along with Akash, Anjali and Rahul.

"Arnavji ...", Khushi exclaimed as her eyes fell on her husband and she run towards him.

Arnav lifted his arms, catching her in the embrace, "I am so proud of you my love", he whispers tenderly.

Anjali gave them a happy smile and went to the back room with Rahul to pick Aarav.

"I was so so nervous Arnavji", said Khushi with a murmur. Just then they felt something holding their legs and look down to see Arush clasping on their legs giving them his toothy grin.

"Papa ... uthao ...", he said and Arnav bend down and pick him in his arms, he babbles away telling Arnav what toys he was playing with.

Arnav looks at Khushi who was smiling and caressing Arush's head. He was really proud of her.

She had worked very hard on this brand and clothes. Not only she was looking after the Orphanage work, guiding females on how to improve the design and doing design work on her sister Payal's wedding attires ... she was also giving time to him, Arush and his family.

Arnav wound his arm around her waist and pull her close ... Khushi let out a surprise giggle and then closes her eyes feeling his lips touching her forehead.

"ASR ... Khushi ... wo ..", Aman came near them but stopped seeing their closeness. Arnav move back and look at Aman who told them the reporters are want to have some questions with Khushi and she should address them before leaving the arena.

"Khushi you ready?", asked Arnav and Khushi nodded as she bit her lower lip, the reporters and flashing cameras makes her uncomfortable, "You will be with me right?".

"Always ... standing right beside you", said Arnav and Khushi smiles up at him and they went to the front side of the hall, Arnav carrying Arush and holding Khushi's hand.

-----------------------------------------

And that's it for the second epilogue, let me know what you guys think. Don't forget to vote as well.
Next and Last Epilogue will be posted in 10-12 days time 

Now to a surprise ..... check out my new short story  "That Baby Contracts Of Yours"

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/277909664-arshi-fs-that-baby-contract-of-yours

Or you can check in my Profile > Works  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 12.5K 40
❛ℓσνє ỉѕ ησт ѕσмєтнιηց уσυ, ցσ συт αηԃ ℓσσк ƒσя! ℓσνє ƒιηԃѕ уσυ αηԃ ωнєη ιт ԃσєѕ; яєαԃу σя ησт...
344K 17.5K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...
48.6K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
306K 11.9K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...