That Way

By summercece1

Ivy Lewis moves up to Birmingham because her dad got promoted. She planned to just get through the last year... More

1. New Start.
2. Adventures.
3. Family.
4. "I Let You Win."
5. Day Two.
6. Anger Issues.
7. Lunch Break.
8. Birthday Boy.
10. Maccies Trip.
11. Sleep Over
12. The Game.
13. Quality Time.
14. Halloween Party.
15. Home Town.
16. Home Vs You.
17. The Deal.
18. Scorpio Baby.
19. My Nana.
20. Old Friends.
21. Shotgun.
22. Beach Babe.
23. Choices.
24. Back... Home?
25. The Last Time
26. My Song.
27. Tattoo's.
28. You Wouldn't Choose Me?
29. It Stinks.
30. Honest Hour.
31. Secrets.
32. Next Year.
33. The Morning After.
34. Suprise.
35. Is This Real?
36. Our Year.
37. Our First Baby.
38. Step Two And Three.
39. Boy Or Girl?
40. Good Luck Charm?
41. Its My Fault.
42. Im Sorry.
43. Coping.
44. Lost The Best Thing.
45. The End.

9. Best Friends.

67 1 0
By summercece1

Jack and I stayed on his bed all day, Julie brought us a bunch a food and we just chilled all day until I had to pick the girls up. Jack decided to join me so he drove us to the school to get them before dropping Hazel, Katie and I back to mine.

The girls are on their way to mine so we can get ready for the party. "So what are you wearing tonight?" Hazel asks as her and Katie sit on my bed while I look through my wardrobe.

"Not a clue." I sigh as I pull out a red short dress. "Nope." Hazel shakes her head as I roll my eyes. "Ivy! The girls are here." My mum shouts up making me clap excitedly. "Are you two staying?" I ask as I open my door and wait before heading down. "Can we?" Katie asks, shocked, making me smile and nod before going down the stairs to see the girls waiting with all their bags.

"Come on then." I say making them smile before running up the stairs, causing me to run for my life and jump on my bed before everyone jumps on top of me.

"C-can't b-breath." I say making them laugh before getting off and staring at me while i stay led on my stomach in a starfish position on my bed. "I hate you." I groan before they pull me up to my feet. "Are you two helpin us then?" Lucy smiles. "If you don't mind." Hazel says shyly.

"Yous better rummage through your sisters closet." Kacie smiles before we all begin getting ready.

A few hours later after Hazel and Katie did all of our make up and helped me choose my outfit, we are all ready. "You look so good, Ivy." Morgan smiles as they all agree making me pout so I don't blush.

"Put these on." Kacie smiles as she hands me a pair of black open toed heels. "Thank you." I smile before slipping them on and doing them up. "Oh, look at you beautiful girls!" My mum smiles as she stands in the door way, holding her face.

"Thank you Mrs Lewis." Morgan smiles as the girls copy her. "Oh girls, call me Maddie." My mum smiles. "You've all got your stuff for tonight, yeah?" My mum asks making them all nod.

"Alright, you ready then?" She smiles making us nod. "Have fun." Hazel smiles as she hugs me. "You too have fun to." I smile before pulling away from Hazel, and pulling Katie into a hug. "Please keep an eye on Jack tonight." She whispers making me pull away and smile at her while holding her face.

"I promise you. We'll be back tonight anyway, if your still up you can join us downstairs." I smile at them before following the girls downstairs.

My mum offered to drive us and pick us up tonight, so she dropped us at Jack's house to see the party in full swing. "Have fun, be careful and don't be too drunk to call me so I can pick you up." My mum smiles before kissing my cheek. "I promise, I love you." I smile before getting out.

"Thank you Maddie!" The girls cheer as the follow me out of the car. We link arms and walk through the side gate and into the garden to see half of the people outside, while the other lot are inside. "It's packed." Morgan shouts over the music. "I know." Kacie rolls her eyes making me punch her shoulder. "Loosen up. Let's drink." I smile before pulling them all inside and to the drink table.

"Poison Ivy!" Harvey cheers drunkenly as he stumbles over to us. "Blue!" He smiles as he stands between us and throws his arms over our shoulders. "Your boyfriends been waiting for you." He says making me raise a brow at him. "Oh really? Cause I've been waiting for him too, who is he?" I asks sarcastically making the girls laugh as Harvey just points to Jack and the boys sat on the sofa.

"He wants ya." Harvey pushes me away, making me stumble with my drink. I straighten up and walk over to the boys. "Ivy!" They all shout excitedly making me laugh as I walk over and do a little twirl.

"Come 'ere." Jack groans as he grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap, before wrapping his arms around my waist. "I missed ya." He mumbles as his lips rest against the back of my ear. "I only left a few hours ago." I say making him squeeze me tighter. "Don't care, I missed ya." He says making me smile and turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You look beautiful." He smiles as his hands roam my bare stomach. "Thank you, you look really nice." I say as I pull his black shirt with red flowers on it, showing off his bulging arms and chest. "Thanks darlin." He smiles before pulling me against his chest and leaning back on the sofa.

"What you drinkin?" Jack asks as I sip my drink. "Malibu and coke." I smile after swallowing. "Give us some." He smirks. I grab his chin and hold the cup to his lips and pour a little before pulling it away and he smiles at me. "Poison Ivy!" Harvey cheers as he stumbles over.

"Already done that Harv." I chuckle as he smiles drunkenly and falls onto the sofa, next to us. "I missed you two today, nobody tried to steal my chips." He pouts before leaning over and kissing my cheek before laughing.

"Back up Harv, Blues over there. Go try get your girl back." Jack says before lifting his hips up and moving them forward so we're more led down. He twists my body and lays me on my side so my head is in his neck and his hands roam my lower back and the top of my arse.

"I can't drink like this." I mumbled making him smirk and grip my hip before massaging me again. "Don't care. Relax." He mumbles before kissing my head and paying with my hair as he speaks to some guys I've never seen before.

Jack made me sit with him for over an hour before the girls managed to pull my away from him and outside. "You smoke weed?" Morgan asks as she pulls it out of her bag. "You got some?" I smirk making her nod.

She hands it to me and I roll a few before putting one in my mouth and taking a few puffs before passing it to Lucy. I light another and hand it to Kacie. We pass both of them in a circle before there done and we just slouch in the chairs in silence.

"It's been so long since I got high." I smile with my eyes closed. "It's been about a week for me, but I missed it." Lucy sighs as the girls mumble, agreeing.

"I miss Harvey." Kacie says making me open an eye slightly and look at her. "He's always talking about you. He wants you, Jack tells me all the time." I say making her smile slightly. "I want him when I'm high or drunk, and when I'm sober, but I'd never tell him that." She says making us all laugh.

"Looks like Jack's coming to get his girl." Lucy says making me chuckle before I feel someone snatch my face and turn it to look up at them. I open my eyes to see a very angry Jack. "Hey Jackie." I smile making him huff before picking me up like a princess and walking inside.

"Are we going to the kitchen, I'm hungry." I mumble as I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. "We're going upstairs. Your high." He grumbles. "And I feel so much better. Your cute you know." I mumbles as I trace his sharp jawline. "You too princess." He says making me smile, normally that would make me cringe, but from him? I love it.

"What time is it?" I ask as he walks into his room and gently places me on his bed. "Twelve. Get in." He says as he lifts the duvet up as I shake my head and stand up. "I'm high, not drunk. I wanna party, let's go back downstairs and chill." I say making him grab my hand and pull me on his lap as he sits on the edge of his bed.

"I don't know what your like high, I don't want you fucking anybody." He says making me roll my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder. "I do get horny when I'm high. But I promise I'll stay with you all night." I pout, making me bottom lip touch his neck. He tilts his head slightly and bits his lip while his hands roam my arse.

"Stay with me, all night." He rasps out, doing things to me. "I promise." I whisper, making his neck erupt in goosebumps. "Fuck." He mumbles before falling on his back and pulling my to straddle him, with our noses barely touching. "We can't do this." He says as his hands make its way around my neck before grabbing it, making a slight moan escape my throat. "I know. But I really fucking want to." I say making my lip graze his as I speak.

"Your high." He says as his other hand makes its way up my back. "And your hard." I smirk as I grind on him slightly. "Trust me Ivy, I want this more then I should, but not like this. Not when your high." He whispers as he moves his hand from my neck to my face, holding my cheek.

"I'm high, I know exactly what I'm doing, I just have the confidence to say it." I say making him lick his lips before sighing. "If you don't stop, I really won't be able to." He says making smirk. "So don't stop. Let's do it." I say looking in his eyes, seeing his pupils dilated.

"Your horny because you high." He says making me sigh and rest my head against his. "You keep saying you don't want to fuck me, but that's not what I'm feeling." I smile sweetly as I grind on him. "Ivy, we can't do this. Your high, let's just go downstairs and enjoy the party." He says making me sigh and stand up.

"It's calm, I get it. Whatever." I shake my head while chuckling before slamming his door shut and running down the stairs. I make my way outside and see the girls still slouching in their seats. "Girls, can we go?" I ask as I run my hand through my hair.

"Yep! Cause otherwise I'm gonna fuck Harvey, and I really don't wanna do that." Kacie sighs while pushing herself up as the girls follow. I turn and see jack look around for me so I grab their arms and run out of the side gate.

"Woah, why are we running?" Morgan asks as I keep pulling them away from his house. "I don't wanna see Jack." I say making them look at me confused as we slow down.

"What? Why?" Lucy asks making me sigh. "He was pissed that I was high, took me to his room, and well, I'm horny when I'm high. So I tried it on with him, and he rejected me." I mumble the last part making the girls all mumble something before pulling me into a group hug.

"He's a dick. I told you that on day one." Kacie says making Morgan punch her shoulder. "Not the time Kace." She shakes her head as I laugh. "It's alright. He is a dick, I'm stupid." I sigh as we walk down the street.

"No, he is. He is stupid to turn you down, have you seen how good you look?" Lucy says making me smile. "Too good to be turned down." Morgan smiles while bumping my shoulder with hers.

"Too good to let that prick upset you." Kacie winks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 30 12
its the little things that are important in life. after you find yourself escaping your abusive parents, you manage to get a small shabby apartment a...
17.5K 706 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
46.6K 1.9K 29
Aurora Johnson is struggling to find what to do next in life. She is alone after losing her parents and breaking up with her cheating ex, but when sh...
554K 6.9K 55
BE WARNED. THIS STARTS OUT IN THE CARROT YEARS OK.......You can skip a couple chapters I guess but can also just go to the second book... Lydia. 18...