Intrigue ~l.t.~

By autumn1324

intrigue (noun) a mysterious or fascinating quality More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 41

125 6 3
By autumn1324

Sorry for the delayed update! I've been busy being a college graduate and having a full-time job :) 

If you wanna listen to a good vibing album while you read, listen to Portraits by Greyson Chance :) 

Anyways... enjoy :)

Louis

She's perfect.

The way she looks at me is so caring and loving. The way her hair shapes her face so perfectly. While she's a natural beauty. The way she does her makeup is so natural and minimal, makes my heartbeat every time like it's the first time I'm seeing her.

Her sweater is loose but tight-fitting around her perky breasts. She's wearing jeans that make the shape of her ass so prominent. She dresses so modestly, yet her clothes hit her curves just right, giving me a chance to appreciate her body, though I'd never tell her that.

I love watching her interact with others. It's amazing watching her talk to anyone as if they have known each other for years. She's extremely bubbly, which cancels out my awkward unsociable personality. Someone can't dislike her, she just has one of those personalities.

It seems impossible but I fall in love with her all over again when I see her. When she walks into a room it instantly gets brighter. She has a heart of gold and is compassionate to everyone around her. She's put's others first and doesn't think twice to help someone.

She tends to put her needs last but that's okay. She acts strong around everyone, especially Jonah. She amazes me every day. She makes it impossible to not want to be a better person. She's made me my best self, and I can't imagine my life without her.

It's the next morning in Donny, and I have been laying in my childhood bedroom looking at the love of my life asleep in my arms.

Last night we were having a tough time trying to beat the jet lag so she came into my room so we could talk. We ended up curled up next to each other talking about our dreams and hopes for the future, somewhere along the way we ended up falling asleep. I'm not quite sure what time it was but based on how I feel like I've had three hours of sleep, I can assume it was around four in the morning.

I hear my phone buzz on the night table next to me and I pick it up carefully making sure not to wake the sleeping goddess next to me.

Are you awake? – Emily

Mum wants to know what you lot want to have for meals. She's going to the grocers and wants to make sure to get food you will eat. You know, since you now have a new American diet ;p – Emily

I roll my eyes are my sister's last text.

I do not have a new American diet!

I type to respond to Emily and tap the send button, placing my phone back on the night table, facedown so I don't see the notification pop up.

I pull Genevieve closer to me and place my free arm over her to hug her. I pull the duvet over my bare shoulder since it's a cold December day. As a get comfortable her sweet strawberry, flowery warms up my nose.

I gently squeeze her trying to enjoy this moment, while trying to drift back to sleep. I want this to be every day. Every morning I want to wake up to her beautiful face, and I want to fall asleep to cuddling to stay warm on a cold night.

I continue to observe her sleeping patterns, but not in a creepy way. In a way that intrigues you and has you wondering about what she's thinking about.

She is an angel. She is truly at peace. A peace that she probably rarely feels, and it's refreshing seeing her like this. Without having to worry about everyone else, just resting.

I see a strain of hair hanging on her delicate shoulder, and I pick it up. I start to stroke the strain, before unconsciously running it between my fingers.

She could not be more perfect.

She makes gives me butterflies every time I look at her.

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and fall in love with her again.

"Good morning, Louis," I hear the beautiful goddess say waking me from my thoughts.

"Good morning, love, but it's 2 in the afternoon," I say trying not to leave this moment.

"What?!" She says suddenly freaking out. "Why did you wake me," She says and I can instantly tell she has a lot of worries.

"Love, you needed the sleep," I say not wanting to leave this moment.

"But I also needed to take care of Jonah," She says, trying to defend her reasons for not needing to sleep.

"Babe, breath," I begin knowing not to tell her to calm down. "My mother and sister are okay with watching him. They know we were probably tired and needed the rest." I say trying to calm her down.

"Louis, it's rude. I can't just sleep all day and expect your family to take care of my kid." She says, feeling guilt for giving herself some much-needed rest.

"Gen, will you just trust me when I tell you that it's not a big deal. My mother loves children, especially the little ones. She keeps toys around because she watches all of the neighborhood's children. She doesn't mind." I say trying to further convince her that my mother wants to help.

"I get that but Louis, she shouldn't have to –"

"Genevieve, please just accept it. My mother knows what it means to need help. She had me at a young age and needed a lot of help. She doesn't mind, just take a breath, and relax. When I told my mother, I wanted to bring you here and I told her about Jonah, and she offered." I say hoping that she starts to accept my mother's help.

Genevie has always had issues accepting people's help, and I don't blame her. She was pushed into something she never asked for. It's hard accepting help when you don't have a strong support system and a shattered view of trust.

"I know, I feel guilty when others have to watch him," she says, adjusting her position on the bed so that she is now laying on my shoulder.

"Babe, you just have to trust me. There is nothing wrong with allowing someone to watch your boy take some time for yourself, it does take a village after all." I say trying to help her get out of her head.

"Louis, we should probably get up, it's 2 in the afternoon," she says.

"I guess we should, even if the only thing that I want to do I sit here in our pajamas for the rest of the day," I say, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Genevie begins to move, pushing the duvet off her. She lifts her arms, to stretch letting out a cute little squeak. She arches her back and rolls her head around and I hear multiple bones pop, which sounds like it felt good. She swings her delicate legs off the side of the bed and this is the first time I see the marks on her forearms from the indentations of the bedsheets.

"Looks like you had a good sleep," I say pointing to the marks on her forearm.

"Yes, I did, I haven't had a sleep like that in years." She says smiling. "It's just hard between being a mother and a full-time student, it's just really hard to sleep. Sometimes I don't sleep, at all because I have a hyperactive mind."

I didn't know that.

"How often do you not sleep?" I ask genuinely curious, and a little bit concerned.

"I haven't kept track," she says standing up. "Please don't worry about me, I am fine." She says walking over to me, placing a kiss on my cheek before walking out, closing the door behind her.

I sit up stretching out my arms, not realizing how sore my muscles were before. I go to my suitcase, which I still haven't unpacked, to find a shirt to put on. Last night Genevieve and I were texting late when we realized that neither of us would be sleeping.

Eventually, I invited her to come to my room to join me and bring me company. We ended up watching the movie Psycho, a movie I love, but I don't think Genevieve was a huge fan. That didn't matter to me because she ended up falling asleep on me. She looked like a peaceful angel in her pink sloth pajamas.

Our first sleepover.

This realization hit me. Genevieve and I had our first sleepover last night, and I wish I could live in that moment forever. It was perfect. Waking up to her on my side, and being able to watch her sleep, as creepy as that sounds.

I never want to say goodbye to her. I want to marry her and have a family with her, and I want to help her raise Jonah.

It's weird, we aren't even dating yet... and I already know she's the woman I will marry, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make her my wife. I will wait however long she needs. I will move anywhere to be with her.

I want to protect her and Jonah. While I know Jonah is not mine, I partially feel like he is. And based on the few slip-ups that Jonah has had where he called me dad I can tell he feels the same way.

A few weeks ago I went home with Genevieve and was able to sneak away to hang out with Jonah. While playing with Jonah, I asked how he'd feel if I became Genevieve's boyfriend, and he was ecstatic. Jonah and I have a plan. A secret that we have been planning for a few weeks now, and Genevieve has no idea what it is. But it's a plan to make her mine, and it starts on this trip. 

How was that chapter? 

Sorry, it took so long.. I've had like half of it written for about a month and then I haven't had time to write. 

I am so busy being a working gal, and trying to maintain a personal life... kinda. 

So someone PLEASE TELL ME

What does Louis have in store for this trip? 

How will he make Genevieve his?

Will it be super romantic or corny and awkward? 

Give me your thoughts

- Autumn <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 120 71
4K 178 41
sometimes you just need to escape
588 17 29
Passion (noun): a strong and barely controllable emotion towards someone/something ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ This story contains some sexual scenes and strong...
KEELE By Beautiful People

Mystery / Thriller

211 80 20
A gang of friends who always stick with one another no matter what, but recently something they didn't expect to happen has happened. Will they get t...