CAMERA [TAEKOOK]

By Viola_girl

"DUDE?!? What the heckkkk!!! Where the hell were you looking?! Are you blind?! Ughhh...you broke it" "Sorry"... More

Passion
Mochi Hyung
Surprise...Surprise!!
Beyond Expectations
The Unexpected Guest
The Egocentric Brat
What an awful day!
Arch Nemesis
The messed up evening
Errand boy
Jin Hyung's Birthday and the sunshine
The Nose Bleed
The Truth Untold
The Sass
Something I want to keep
Enter AGUSTD
Friends
Letting it all out
The Confession
The unfortunate
Hold you tight
Realization
WHAT?!
Together Pt.1
Together Pt. 2
Threat
Annoyance
Jealousy
Love at first sight
Tell me
The Devil
The Weekend
Taking Care Of You
Uh Oh!!
No Touchie
Pissed
Priorities

The Sweet Nightmare

593 29 42
By Viola_girl

Jungkook waved his hand, as he walked away from the car. The silhouette of his figure faded away as he got inside his apartment building.
Taehyung rolled up his window after only he made sure that Jungkook got in safely.  He sat comfortably in his seat and exhaled. He looked at his bandaged hand and smiled.

"So..When are you gonna tell him?", Yoongi asked as he was sitting next to Taehyung in the driver's seat.
Taehyung looked at his hyung with wide eyes and asked, "Tell who what?".
"Don't mess with me, kid", Yoongi said as he was annoyed by Taehyung's stupid question. He sighed and continued.
"I know that Jungkook is special to you. So don't overact and try my anger. You can't fool me. It won't work. I am your hyung for crying out loud.", Yoongi said with a blank face as Taehyung bit his lower lip. He looked at Yoongi and enquired, "Was it that obvious?"

Yoongi sighed again and put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "No. But, even the small changes in you don't go unnoticed by me, Taehyung-ah. I know you more than you know yourself. And I know that you really really like Jungkookie."

Taehyung let out a big sigh indicating that he was stressed. Yoongi tightened his grip on Taehyung's shoulder as he saw that the younger didn't say anything. As he was about to call out the younger, Taehyung looked at Yoongi with his glassy eyes, glistening with the newly formed tears.
"Aishhh!! Thinking about him is making me feel like this. Why am I like this today? I just.. can't-......", Taehyung's voice cracked and he stopped talking. He sighed and tried to continue,
"He means-....He means a lot to me hyung..I don't think I can live without him since I started to like....No...LOVE him." Taehyung had tears dripping down his cheeks as he tried to finish the sentence.
"Hey....Kiddo..its okay.", Yoongi said as he pat Taehyung's back to make him feel better.
"I know...I very well know that its gonna be tough to win his heart. But I'll try. I'll try my best even if it takes me my whole life. Because I love him so so much." Taehyung said as he was trying to smile through the pain as Yoongi felt a pang in his chest to see his little brother like this.

~"How can I let you go from my heart when you are my heart itself? I just can't give up on you. No matter what!!"~

Taehyung looked down at his injured hand as countless tears dripped onto them.
Yoongi ruffled Taehyung's hair as he assured that it was alright and to have some patience. Taehyung tried to hold back his tears. But as he tried to wipe away his tears, more and more where replacing it.

Suddenly Yoongi and Taehyung looked to their sides when they heard someone knocking on Taehyung's window. Yoongi lowered the glass to see Jungkook standing there.

"Hyung..here. This medicine will help a lot with swellings and pain- ", Jungkook stopped mid-sentence when he saw tears dripping out of Taehyung's red puffy eyes. Jungkook felt as if his heart had skipped a beat when he saw that scene. His eyes widened and he started to feel a surge of anxiety. Jungkook bursted into a fit of questions right after he saw the scene at hand,

"Tt...Taetae hyung. Whats wrong?? What happened? Are you alright? Does it hurt anywhere? Should we go to the hospital?? Yoongi hyung, we need-"

"Its alright, kook-ah!! Our Tae here just had some mood swings if you ask me. He is completely fine.", Yoongi cut Jungkook's rapid fire like questions right there.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung to confirm it and Taehyung nodded as he smiled at the younger indicating that he was alright.
"This is for me Jungkookie??", Taehyung asked as he took the medicine from Jungkook's hands.
"Umm...yeah. I guess it could help to get rid of the pain and all. I had it with me and I saw that you guys didn't leave so I rushed out to give it you.", Jungkook said as he stepped back a little.
"Thats great. I hope it will help Taehyung a lot. Now you can go back inside Kook-ah. We will leave when you get inside." Yoongi replied as Jungkook nodded and waved to the both of them. The bunny boy ran inside the building and got in the elevator as Taehyung rolled up his glass windows.

"Ehem.....You were saying?!", Yoongi looked at Taehyung with a stink eye to which Taehyung showed his box smile.
"I have known that kid since he was 13 or something. And I tell ya, I have never ever seen that boy care about anyone else other than his hyungs. You have only met him for how much? 2 months?? And I can already tell that he really really cares about you. A LOT. Stop whining and don't be a pain in the ass. I just wanna go home and sleep.", Yoongi ranted although he felt much better deep inside his heart.
Taehyung looked down smiling as he realized that the bunny boy was not shutting him out anymore.
"And remind me why I have to stay with you for an injury that you had because of your shitty temper?" Yoongi asked in an annoyed way as he started driving the car.
"Because you are my hyung and its your responsibility to take care of me.", Taehyung said in a mocking way.
"You little-", Yoongi huffed as Taehyung chuckled at his hyung's reaction.

___________________________________________________

2 DAYS LATER

THURSDAY 6:00 AM

Jungkook tossed and turned in his sleep as his facial expressions changed by each second. It was evident that the boy was having a nightmare from the beads of sweat formed on his forehead and neck. A scary one at that.

He suddenly opened his eyes as he inhaled heavily and sat up. He covered his face with his hands as the nightmare was still playing inside his head. He felt tears dripping out of his eyes as he sat there not able to take-in what he just saw in his dream.

~"Its been 2 days since I am seeing the same thing. Why does it have to be this? Why am I seeing hyung dying the same way my parents died?"~

After sitting there for some time, he felt a bit calm. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and got up from his bed and neatly made his bed. He walked up to bathroom and closed the door, still thinking about the disturbing nightmare.

_________________________________________________

THURSDAY 11:15AM

Jungkook was inside the manager's room as he bowed and thanked his manager for complimenting him for the hard work he had been keeping up for the past weeks and told Jungkook that he can take a day off tomorrow since he did a great job.

As Jungkook was about to open the door to go out, the manager asked him politely
"Jungkook ssi, Can you please give this too Sooyoung ssi at the front desk on the ground floor? I have a lot of emails to reply. I am sorry for bothering you."
"Ohh!! Of course. Manager-nim. Its not a bother at all. I will do it.", Jungkook replied in a happy tone.

____________________________________________

Jungkook walked out of the elevator and head to the front desk. He saw the lady at the front desk bowing to someone and wishing that guy to have a nice day.

"Noona, here you go. The manager-nim of the photography section told me to deliver this to you.", Jungkook told the lady standing at the desk.
"Ohh!! Jungkookie. Thank you so much. I was gonna come up asking for that. I guess your manager-nim must be pretty busy. Or else he would have brought it himself.", Sooyoung guessed.

"Yes. He seemed pretty busy today. By the way, who was that guy that just left? I think I saw him somewhere.", Jungkook said looking at the lobby.
"Ahhh!! You might. He is the manager of that....what was the name...ohh yeah!! Jihwan guy. The model that was here about a week or two ago. His manager came in to get the remaining pay check from the photoshoot since we were done with the contract.", Sooyoung replied.

Jungkook felt a sudden wave of anger rush in him as soon as he heard the name.
"Ohh. Okay Noona. I guess I'll get back to work now. See you around. Have a nice day", Jungkook said as he waved at her and walked towards the elevator as he got a "you too" from her.

Jungkook got inside the elevator and pressed his floor number as he leaned on the wall, deep in thoughts for sometime.
~"its been a while since I heard from Taehyung hyung. I hope his hand is healing alright. I should ask Yoongi hyung If I run into him today. Or that idiot Jimin hyung."~

Jungkook was snapped back to reality when he saw the elevator's door opening, indicating that it had reached his floor. He got out and walked to his studio so that be can start the editing work of a new project that he got today morning.

Jungkook opened the door to his workspace and sighed as he felt the homely feeling of his workspace.

"I figured I can definitely find you here from all other places.", Jungkook heard a deep voice and suddenly looked towards the direction the voice came from. All he saw was a bouquet of red roses in front his face. He moved the bouquet in front of his face to see Jihwan holding it at on the other end.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw the man in front him. There. Standing with his head high. In front of Jungkook. (With a bandage on his upper nose...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

"Please get out", Jungkook said anger and annoyance pretty much evident in his voice.
"Hey...Hey...I will. don't get so hot headed about it. After all I have to thank you for pulverizing my nose that day. I mean....It wasn't an easy task to-"

"NOW!!", Jungkook said as his voice went deep. Jihwan started to walk out and reached the door and got out.
"Gee....yeeshhhh!! Fine. I am going. And I hope you like these flowers, baby bo-"

✧THUNK✧

Jungkook shut the door on Jihwan's face and locked it as he knew what he was gonna say.

Jungkook sighed as he heard footsteps walking away from the door.
He took the bouquet Jihwan left on the table and yeeted it out of the window. He came back and sat on his chair.

~"Oh my God!! THE NERVE OF THAT GUY TO..... AFTER ALL HE DID TO TAEHYUNG HYUNG'S FRIEND!! How can he stay so happy after doing that to someone. A psychopathic murderer."~
Jungkook felt his blood boiling just thinking about that devil. Jungkook sat there trying to calm him down and focus on the work at hand rather than wasting his time on some a**ole.

____________________________________________

FRIDAY 6:30 AM

[⚠️Read at your own risk. Disturbing content ahead⚠️]

Jungkook saw Taehyung at a distance, holding his right hand covered in blood as the older stood in the middle of the road.
Taehyung had tears dripping from his eyes as the glass shards were pierced into his flesh as the blood was streaming down his hands, staining his clothes.

"Taetae hyung!! Taetae hyung!! Please...I'm coming", Jungkook said as he started running fast towards Taehyung. Jungkook felt himself getting farther away from Taehyung even though he ran fast enough. But he still didn't give up.
"Jungkookie, Help me.", Taehyung said in a pleading voice and reached out his hand.

Suddenly Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw a big truck coming towards Taehyung from the other side of the road.
"Taetae hyung!! Run!! Move away!! Its gonna hit you." Jungkook shouted as he tried to run faster with all of his might. He didn't want to see Taehyung dying in front him as the truck got closer and closer to the older.

"No!! Not today!! I am not gonna let this happen today", Jungkook shouted as he ran as fast as he could and launched himself on to Taehyung. The both of them fell to the roadside as the truck sneered past them with a gust of air.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to see him and Taehyung laying on their sides. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled so fondly at him.
"Hyung!! Hyung I did it!! I saved you!! I finally saved you.", Jungkook said clearly out of joy.
"You are my hero. Thank you so much for saving me bun bun!! ", Taehyung said with a proud face and hugged Jungkook tightly.

Taehyung moved back and kissed Jungkook on the forehead to Jungkook's surprise. (Chapter's cover photo ๑>ᴗ<๑ ).
Jungkook felt very happy that he saved his hyung and couldn't contain it. As Taehyung pulled back and smiled at Jungkook, the younger pulled Taehyung's face closer and placed a Sweet kiss on Taehyung's lips.

Although it was for a few seconds, Jungkook found himself very happy for saving his hyung.
"Hyung!! I'm so happy. Hold me tightly so that we won't get seperated again." Jungkook said and Taehyung tightly hugged the younger.

*******

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw the white ceiling above him. Compared to yesterday, he was feeling very calm and happy today. The dream he had made his mood so good.
He sat up and stretched as he saw the cold morning fog and the fresh morning air filling inside his room through the window. The pretty orangish red rays sun-kissed his cheeks as they seeped through the curtains.

"I want mornings like these a lot in my future", Jungkook mumbled. He got up and made his bed. As he ruffled his bed hair and walked towards his bathroom, he heard some noise from his kitchen. He opened his door and looked.

There...he saw Taehyung cooking something. Very much opposite to the usual, Jungkook felt so happy seeing Taehyung right before him.

(For God's sake, The boy has been seeing the older dying in front of his eyes for 2 days straight. Can't blame Jungkook's Anger for not acting up how it used to.)

"HYUNGGGG!! TAETAE HYUNGGG!! You are here!!", Jungkook said as he ran towards a surprised Taehyung. Jungkook ran straight towards him and hugged Taehyung much to Taehyung's shock.
Taehyung tightly held Jungkook and chuckled as he ruffled his hair. "Well...well... Good morning!! look whose here to kill his hyung with his stinky morning breath", Taehyung mocked the younger.

"Ughhh!! STUPID HYUNG!! finee!! Have it your way then.", Jungkook said as he pushed Taehyung back and stood there clearly annoyed by Taehyung's morning greeting.
"Okay. I'm sorry. Just go and get ready and eat some breakfast. I'll drop you off at work." Taehyung said flipping the pancake.
"Jokes on you cause I have a day off today. Hah!!", Jungkook replied in a childish way.

"Really?? Ehem....I mean ohhh. Thats great. Then lets do some catching up for the past two days. Go and do your morning stuff and hurry back.", Taehyung tried to look cool.

"Who said I am gonna talk to you?", Jungkook retorted back with a blank face.
"Ughh!! Fine. I'm sorry! Your morning breath smells like flowers and Spring wonderland!! There... happy?", Taehyung complimented.

"I can feel the sarcasm in it. But it will do. And don't you dare start eating without me. Or I'll skin you alive", Jungkook said as he walked back to his room as he got a "roger sir" from Taehyung.

Taehyung set down the last pancake on the plate and smiled looking down. He raised his hand and touched his lips mumbling, "BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.....EVER!!"

ಥ_ಥ ╥﹏╥ ಥ_ಥ ╥﹏╥ ಥ_ಥ ╥﹏╥ ಥ_ಥ ╥﹏╥ ಥ_ಥ ╥﹏╥

Ummmm.....·ᴗ·

Hey....everyone!!

I hope you are not mad at me!! 😅😅😅
To be honest....I think my quota for apologizing is beyond its limit now. I know I am updating it very slowly. Like.....twice or thrice in a year. But...I didn't get time. I am sorry.

And thank you so so much for the 21K reads. I really didn't expect you guys to like this story so much. I feel so happy that so many are supporting me for this. I have seen other great author-nims complimenting me for my work. Thank you each and everyone of you for the huge support. I couldn't thank you enough.

I hope you guys like this chapter too. You all know that I get the motivation to write the chapters from your comments. So please do comment a lot. I LOVE TO HEAR ALL OF YOUR REVIEWS!! So please.....💖🥺

Okay!! Since I have finally updated....I wanna ask you if you guys want me to do a Q and A of the story as the next chapter or should I do it at the end of the story? Please give your opinion.

And again...thank you all for the reads, votes, comments and the follows. I hope you all have a very great day and remember....always be happy...and I LOVE YOU!! 😘🥰

I PURPLE YOU!! Borahaeyoooooo!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And....Thank you so much as always.....my top comment squads..I love you guys...😘

vk_taegguk  (I hope you are doing well,sweetieee....Eonnie is back!! ☺️🥰)
kasuniisanka
bts_BE
-bts7sins-
jaeyongvkook
taekook_heart97
keulTaekoo
merrifair
salini2002
mkimm9597
Tae_V_Kim
bunnykook0610
KimJeonYeni
xxtaekookxx9795 (I missed youuu)
Taetaeskoo050416(I saw you tagged me!! Thank you so muchh love!!😘)
LitaYuasa22
vgookie
bruhnova14
jingularity_7
@HoeforNamtiddies
@MalditadiAsh
Me_And_My_Ass 
park_luvr5
@I_Ami2626

Thank you so so so so much for your comments and all the others who always commented.  you guys make my day!! Love you!!

May have grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Will edit soon.

Thank you so much. Once again...Have a nice day..

~Vio author-nim~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 899 36
"Did you witness the murder?" "What murder?" _____ Where a clueless person is getting bugged for having witnessed a murder. //taekook\\ Highest: #1 i...
35.7K 1.7K 36
"Dad please don't buy this house." "Why?" "It's just...just very weird and kind of horror." "Then stop watching horror movies I am buying this house...
1.7M 96.6K 86
[C O M P L E T E D] [S E Q U E L: Terrible in Twos] Troubles bad but it's worse when it's doubled. *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung To...
15.4K 587 18
" Ahhhhhhhh " "Who are you? " "What are you doing here?" "Why are we ...... naked ? " "Did we ..... do it ? " "OMG did I lost my virginity to a stran...