Until We Meet (GxG)

By JoBlackheart

This is a Girl loves Girl stories Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. Serie... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Epilogue

Until We Meet ... Her

1.2K 32 11
By JoBlackheart

A/N: Hi mates, yea a randomly added scene. This part will connect to my new story (You Frame My Heart). 
This shot just randomly came out of my mind and I let it happened. 

Besides, I have been debating this shot should be put in here or my new book. And finally, I decided to put it in here. 

P.S: Mature content included (Enjoy or skim with your innocent eyes.) 

Third Person's POV

An early 20's shoulder-length dark hair girl with thick black rim glasses was rushing to The Newton's coffee shops in a hurry. She was pushing the door while she was busy checking her watch. She started panicking that she was going to be late. Especially when she had to make explanations to her lady bosses.

In her mind, she was picturing her intimidating blonde lady boss shooting her a death glare. The young adult shuddered and quickly brush off the nightmare, and quickly furnish the very first task of her daily routine. She was ready to make the usual order to her lady bosses.

"Here you go, one Americano, one Hot chocolate, and two cheese bagels." Charli, the owner of the coffee shop handed a bag of packed food to the worried younger girl with a warm smile.

At that moment the younger girl saw a bright on top of Charli's head with a pair of invisible wings behind her. Her worries were gone in a second as she felt relief. She exclaimed with the biggest grin spread across her face "Thank you so much! I owe you, Charli!"

Charli waved her off with a light chuckle "Hurry before you're late, Irene."

Irene felt so thankful. However, she had no time to pull Charli into a hug or kiss her cheek for appreciation. Instead, she quickly places the cash notes on the counter before dashing out to the door and saying out loud, "Thank you for understanding, Charli. You're my savior! Keep the change in my lady boss's favor! Bye!"

Charli was too late to respond to anything, she smiled and shook her head, and took the change dropped into the tips box.

******

The panicked young girl was brushing past the crowd with holding a bag of food as a busy mum carrying a baby in the street flooded with people.

Finally, she reached the front door of Flamingo Hotel, and she checked her watch once again before entering the building. She sighed in relief with her palm resting on her chest. There's still at least half an hour for her before tardy. She slows down her pace and continues to walk to her lady boss's office to deliver the breakfast.

With every step to the lady bosses' office, Irene's body was turning cold with every single pore of her hair erupting. The huge door of the room becomes an eerie scene for her, especially the intimidating blonde inside the room.

Irene took a few deep breaths before pushing the huge door open. Once a scene of the room appears in her sight, she could feel the tension and stress engulfing her.

The blonde in her beige loosen blouse was sitting at her working desk fully occupied with her job. Her green eyes were running on her LCD screen as her slender fingers were typing rapidly without taking a break.

Meanwhile, the blonde's wife, a dark-haired lady in a black suit and matching black stiletto was back facing Irene. She was engaged in her phone call with her voice full of authority.

"Did you prepare the report for the upcoming meeting?" Irene jumped a little when she heard an intimidating voice sent from her blonde boss, but her face remains the same expression without looking at Irene.

Irene was trying not to get intimated by her lady boss, but she fails. She answered with a little stuttered "Y-yes, I've prepared. Also, there will have upcoming two more meetings with the board of directors and the head of departments. I'll send the documents to you shortly after this."

The poor younger girl was waiting for her boss's response, but only crickets' sound filled the room. Irene mentally shrugs as she placed the breakfast on the coffee table, she meekly informed loud enough for her bosses to hear "Breakfast is on here. Enjoy." with that, she quickly left the eerie room without any delay.

"Geez! I really miss the old time of Miss Ophelia. She is so much worse than Miss Keira 10 times now." Irene complained to her co-worker and begin her task. "I got to hurry. I have a date with John tonight. I hope she won't ruin my date again."

"Good luck with that, Irene." one of her co-workers said with a snicker as Irene sighed and said only for her to hear "I hope so."

******

Keira exhaled from her lips after she ended her call. She read her watch and realize it was close to 9 am. She stared down at the packed food on the coffee table which had already been placed for more than an hour.

She smile when she turned her attention to her wife. She was thankful that they could still see each other in their hectic jobs every day.

Keira took the drinks and food to the microwave in their mini pantry to reheat them. While she was waiting for the reheated food, she leaned her hip against the small counter and adored her breathtaking wife who was still occupied with her task.

"Beep beep!" the sound of the microwave cut off Keira's moment. She took out the meals and send them to the coffee table again.

While Keira was getting nearer to Ophelia, her face was still full of concentration on her computer screen with her fingers running on the keyboard which seems like more than a couple of hours.

Keira gently rested her hand on Ophelia's shoulder and said softly "It's time to take a break, Lia." Keira squeezed her wife's shoulder softly as she could feel Ophelia's tensed body finally loosen. Her facial expression softened after she heard her wife's voice.

Ophelia leaned her head against her wife's belly and sighed "I don't think I have enough time to finish analyzing and solving all of this shit in a day! They've messed up!"

"You still got me, Lia." Keira patted her wife's head gently and she added, "Let's eat, don't let our baby girl get starving too."

Ophelia pulled away abruptly from her wife as she caressed her baby bump. She felt stung in her heart after she had heard what Keira had said to her.

Her face fell as she said in disbelief with the voice of hurt "You're asking me to eat because for not letting our baby girl get hungry?! Do you think I'm so reckless?! Have you ever thought about your wife fighting her job all the time in restlessness?!"

"Here we go." Keira thought "But, I did say 'too'. "

Keira holds her tongue to defend her words knowing things would get worse.

However, she was a sucker to say sweet words to her wife. About sweet talks, she was nothing better than her wife. She had no idea how could make her wife settle down her anger.

She bites her inner cheek, she was struggling to think about a sweet talk to shower her mood-swing wife. While her eyes back to her wife's, she was intimated by her. A grumpy Ophelia was waiting for Keira's response expectedly with her hands resting on her baby bump.

Ophelia's demeanor changed after a beat, she pursed her trembling lips, her eyes filling with tears, and said in depression "You're getting annoyed by me, aren't you? I knew that face. Stop hiding it."

Keira was totally lost to see her crying wife. With no other words, she wrapped her arms around Ophelia's head to pull her closer, and let her rest on her belly again.

Ophelia was sobbing as Keira used one of her hands to caress her wife's back with a soothing pace and said "Why did you think like that, Lia? You're wonderful. I'm grateful that you're carrying our baby for us. You knew I want to have our baby and you made it."

"I know everything ain't easy for you. You deserve to rest. But, you insisted work with me all the time as much as you can. I don't think I can handle everything without you, Lia." Keira said to her wife genuinely as she bends down and kissed the top of her wife's head.

Keira gingerly pulled away from her wife, her hands cradling her wife's face as she knelt down for her to face her sitting wife properly. She planted a soft kiss on Ophelia's lips as she pulled away, and she used her thumbs to wipe off her wife's tears.

Ophelia couldn't help, but she sobbed with heaving as she said "I-I'm so sorry, Baby. I-I hate this side of me. I knew I'm definitely a monster now."

Keira shushed her wife and said with a small smile "You did very well, Lia. I think I'm worse than you if I carry a baby."

Ophelia finally regains her cheerful face after she heard her wife's jokes. She giggled and said "I agree about that, Baby. Let's eat and we are starving now."

Ophelia sniffed lightly with caressed her baby bump as Keira chuckled. She stood on her feet and helped her wife, then they reached their coffee table to have their breakfast.

Keira handed the hot chocolate to Ophelia, she smiled and turned the paper cup to show Keira. Ophelia said "Look at this, she's thoughtful" Keira smiled as she turned her paper cup to Ophelia, and said with a light chuckle "I agree, and look at this too." both of them burst out laughing at what Charli had written to them.

The notes of the drinks were written with a mini heart:

"Congratulations, Ophelia."

"Good luck and take care, Keira."

Three months later

"She's kicking!" Ophelia squealed excitedly while she was holding her wife's hand to reach her baby bump. They were resting on the couch in their living room, and watching TV past their lazy Sunday.

"Did you feel it, baby?" Ophelia asked excitedly to Keira as she nodded her head on her wife's shoulder and said softly "Yes, I did. She's hyperactive like her mom."

"Can't wait to see us huh, baby girl?" Ophelia spoke to her baby girl with caressed her baby bump gently as Keira joked "I'll handle two handful kids in the future."

"Hey! I'm not a handful, baby!" Ophelia said in disagreement as Keira chuckled "You're still a big baby for me, Lia." Ophelia rolled her eyes and snorted "Yes, gran- Oh shit!"

Ophelia started to panic when she saw the water pool out from her center as her gown started soaking. "Baby! I think she's coming out! Let's hurry!" she turned around and found her wife is nowhere as she huffed in disbelief.

Before Ophelia could open her mouth to shout, curse, or whine, Keira already appeared in her sight. She was rushing towards her with a bag which had already been packed with clothes last week.

Ophelia regretted what she had thought about her wife. She should know better than Keira always well-planned in anything.

She smiled when she flashed back. That night, she teased Keira that she was overexcited to pack her clothes. Also, she added that Keira was too desperate to see their baby girl come into this world. However, her wife only returned a light laugh to her and explained that everything had to be well prepared.

With that, Ophelia just let her wife bring them to the hospital in awe.

"Argh! It's killing me!" Ophelia cried out loud as she tightened her grip on Keira's hand. Keira actually pain is an ass because her wife's grip was too strong. She held the pain and said to her wife "Take a deep breath and push, Lia."

"Easy for you to say, Argh! I'm dying!" Ophelia yelled with her tears rolling involuntarily in pain as Keira felt helpless and couldn't do anything better for comforting her wife.

"Push!!! Do it one more time! She's coming out." the doctor announced as the baby finally came out. The doctor smiled as she said "You did a great job! Congratulations." with that, she carefully carried the baby toward the exhausted blonde in bed.

In the meanwhile, Keira silently flinched her hand to ease the pain after a strong grip from her wife. When she back her attention to her wife, she couldn't help, but tears rolled out from the corner of her eyes.

However, it was tears of joy. A warmth was sent to Keira's heart when she saw their baby girl was resting on her exhausted wife's chest peacefully. She sniffed lightly as she used the back of her fingers to wipe off her tears. Then, she pressed her lips to her wife's temple and said softly "You made it, Lia. We're proud of you."

Ophelia was overwhelmed by what she had been going through as she sniffled "Yes, we made it." She exhaled lightly with a tired smile and tilted her head to have a better view to see her baby girl.

She said in a very soft baby voice to her newly born daughter "Hello our sweet angel, Kimora."

Keira grinned as she said in delight "That's a beautiful name."

Keira had decided let Ophelia to name their baby girl. Ophelia decided this name will be a surprise and kept this name till the day she was born. Finally, Keira could officially know their baby girl's name.

"Do you love the name, baby?"

"Of course, I do, Lia."

Two months later

Ophelia groaned quietly in pain during their meeting. She felt her breasts were in pain and hurt. However, she brushed it off and tried to focus on the meeting.

The blonde took a quick glance at her linked hand under their meeting desk as her eyes flicked back to meet her wife's face. Keira's face was neutral. But, Ophelia could sense her wife was worried about her. Keira leaned in closer and whispered in concern "Are you alright?"

Ophelia actually was holding her tears in pain. She gave her wife a small nod as she whispered back "I'm fine and the meeting will end very soon. I can wait." with that, Keira gave her wife a half-smile, and gently patted her wife's hand before back her attention to the presenter.

"You better go home and rest, Lia. You're not okay." Keira tried to convince her stubborn wife.

"It's fine, baby. It's just..." Ophelia said with trailed off as her face turned in embarrassment "My tits are painful. I can't be milking since this morning."

"I know how to handle this." Keira said in determination as Ophelia tilted her head aside and asked in curious "How?"

"I need to suck them." Keira answered as Ophelia chuckled and thought it was ridiculous "Trust me, I can't even pump them, I don't think that would work, baby."

"Well, I did research about that. Most of the women got to face this problem. So, their partner has to help them." Keira explained truthfully as Ophelia felt heat rush to her face.

"You know what, let's forget about it. We're in the goddamn working place."

"Irene, cancel all the meetings for today and postpone to the next day," Keira said and ended the call without letting her employee make any further opinions.

"Baby, we don't have to do that." Ophelia tried to stop her wife but, Keira was busy making the setting on her computer and typed steadily.

"The CCTV in this room has shut down and we're safe now," Keira said as she was shutting all the blinded windows. And then, she was busy putting the sticky note to cover the CCTV screen.

"Such a caring person." Ophelia thought.

At this moment, Ophelia felt the heat was radiated in between her legs as she was witnessing her wife busy setting up the room. She couldn't think straight about what was happening now.

The room turned in pitch black and soon replace with dimmed light.

"I didn't know this place could be so romantic," Ophelia whispered and started fantasy her little own world. She missed their 'sweet time'. They didn't have that activity for months.

Ophelia swallowed down the thought, but too soon the fantasy vanished in a second. Her face fell whenever she thought of the stretch mark on her belly, and she gained weight body. She reminded herself that she was no longer the lady with a toned body.

Even though her body was close to her previous shape, she still thinks her body wasn't decent to her wife. She still has self-consciousness in her body.

"W-wait. I told you we're taking a break, right?" Ophelia quickly said in her weak and small voice when she saw Keira approaching her.

Keira gently undid her wife's blouse button as she said in reassured "Don't worry, I won't do anything here. I'm just sucking your tits, Lia."

Ophelia held her wife's hand to stop her, but Keira took her hand away, continue undone her blouse, and said softly "You're my wife, Lia. There's nothing to be ashamed of it."

Keira kissed Ophelia's lips softly before unclasping her wife's bra. "It won't take long, Lia. Just tell me if you're painful." with that Ophelia groaned when Keira started to suck one of her nipples.

Ophelia was distracted in this view with her wife sucking her nipple. She couldn't help but moan softly.

"Are you painful, Lia?" Keira asked in worried as Ophelia quickly said "Go on. I think this might help." Keira nodded her head and continue to suck Ophelia's nipple harder.

Keira took a few minutes and she could feel the liquid-filled in her mouth. She mumbled with her lips hovered over her wife's nipple "It's work."

Ophelia sighed in relief and said "Yes, I feel much better. Thanks, baby."

"Take this, I'll take the bottle for you," Keira said with swallowed down the liquid which filled her mouth as she handed a cloth to her wife.

Ophelia blushed in embarrassment when she saw Keira's white button-down shirt was covered with the liquid from her breasts.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I fucked up your shirt."

"Don't be, Lia. I can change anytime." Keira pointed a duffle bag at the other corner of the couch as Ophelia sighed in relief "Thank god I have a smart wife."

"Anything needs to have a backup plan, Lia." Keira chuckled as she was holding the breast pump and reached her wife's dripping nipple.

"Yes, granny. But, I still love you so much." Ophelia giggled as her wife rolled her eyes. Keira used her forefinger to tap her wife's nose, gently used her fingers to hold her wife's chin, and said "I love you more, kiddo." they leaned in and pressed their lips tenderly.

The busy couple finally settled in their bed after an eventful work as usual. They were adorning their sleeping beauty baby girl laid in her baby bed sweet and sound.

"She's an angel when she's asleep."

"She's a monster when she's awake."

"Just like her mom."

"Hey!" Ophelia whined with pursed her lips as Keira chuckled.

Ophelia's back was fitted in her wife's arms perfectly while Keira used the back of her fingers to glide the side of her wife's face.

"It's a good thing that our baby girl same as you. She got your hair and eyes color, and your fair skin..." Keira said softly as her hand trailed down and settled on her wife's left clavicle. Ophelia only responded with a light hum.

Keira's hand caressed the same spot gently as Ophelia purred as quietly as possible. But, she knew she fails to resist.

Keira leisurely ran her hand from Ophelia's collarbone to her shoulder, over her arm, and parked her hand at the hem of her wife's shirt. Keira was testing water, she missed feeling her wife and she knew Ophelia miss this badly too.

There was only one thing to stop them. Ophelia was always self-conscious about her body.

When Keira folded her hand and held the hem of Ophelia's shirt, she felt her wife's hand stop her. "I- I'm not ready, baby."

Keira shifted her body to leave a space for letting her wife's back lay on the bed. She gingerly sat and straddled her wife's lap.

Ophelia still remains her hands on the hem of her baggy shirt securely like it was dear to her life. Her eyes dilated when she was watching her wife start unbuttoning her pajamas.

It's been quite some time, and Ophelia misses her wife's body. She swallowed visibly when Keira's pale skin was exposed by peeling off her pajamas.

Ophelia felt the heat radiate in between her legs when she saw Keira's bare torso. Keira gently caressed the scar on her left shoulder and said "This is forever, but you told me this is a beautiful mark."

Keira's hands reached and wrapped her wife's hand and said "So are you. Your body deserved to be pleased. Your body is beautiful too, Lia."

Ophelia's back was held by her wife, as she was being shifted up and reached the same level to see Keira. Ophelia said in a low voice and close to whisper "Of course it's beautiful. I'll never forget that day. You save my life, baby."

Keira's hands reached her wife's face and said to her softly "The mark of your body is beautiful too, Lia. You're a wonderful wife and mother in this family."

Keira leaned in and pressed her lips to her wife gently as her she took Ophelia's hand to place them on her bosom.

Ophelia felt every inch of her skin tingling when her hands perfectly cupped her wife's soft swell, and the pair of nubs stood at attention in her palms.

Their lips were nibbling as their tongues were dancing gracefully. They could feel the heat from their body engulfing them as Keira was gingerly peeling Ophelia's clothes.

They had to break away their heated make-out for Keira to discard a thin fabric of Ophelia's clothes in between their skin-to-skin connection.

Ophelia was arousing and she was more than ready for that. She raised up her arms for her wife to peel off her shirt with nothing covering her body freely.

Keira grinned as her eyes were running over her wife's half-naked torso. She tenderly caressed her wife's belly and said breathlessly "It's beautiful. I miss it so much, Lia." Keira's eyes back to her wife's clouded with lust.

The couple very soon picks up their pace and their lips are smashed. They pressed their body firmly with their hands running over their skin intensely.

The two of them were too desperate to touch their lover's body. None of them were ready to give in, they were fighting to be in charge of the role.

After a few rounds of wrestling in bed, Keira finally settled her wife and trapped her in their bed securely.

She pinned Ophelia's hands over her head as they were panting to collect their breath. Ophelia pouted her lips and complained "Why do you always have to do this? Can you at least let me win once?"

"I always let you win in anything, Lia" Keira smiled at her wife in amusement "But, I'll never let you win in our bedtime." Keira winked at her wife and kissed her lips with a loud voice before shifting her body and ready to pleasure her wife.

"Asshole!" Ophelia muttered as she yelped when she earned a light slap on the side of her bare hips from her wife.

"Language," Keira said sternly as Ophelia's teeth were tugging her lower lips, and stared at her wife in amazement.

She grinned and was ready for her wife to please her as she said excitedly "You're our hot mama in the house. I love it."

In a swift movement from Keira, she made her wife cry out loud in ecstasy.

"Mmmm, baby.." Ophelia whimpered while she felt her wife's warm lips pressing her clits with the tongue teasing the lips. She was getting high when Keira sucked her clits, Ophelia's hands gripped her wife's dark hair and yelled desperately "Baby please!"

"Ohh!!" the only voice escape from Ophelia's throat when Keira was plunging her fingers inside her. She couldn't even recognize her own voice which was free and blissful.

Ophelia was panting after she has released and pulled her wife back in her arms. She was missing her wife's warmth. Finally Keira back to her side with propped her elbow on the bed to see Ophelia.

Keira brushed Ophelia's hair covered with sweat aside and tugged behind her ears. She used the back of her hand to brush off the beads covered on Ophelia's forehead.

Keira didn't say anything, she was admiring her wife's nakedness once again. Her hand gently fondled one of her wife's breasts and teased "They're more catchy." Ophelia swatted her wife's hand away making Keira laugh heartily.

"Give me a break, baby," Ophelia said with her eyes closed. Keira was still ogling her naked wife's body. After a few beats, she pulled the duvet to cover their body and was ready to sleep.

Keira pressed her exhausted wife closer to her body and said softly "Good night, Lia." she kissed her wife's head and was ready to sleep.

"Do you think we're done?" Ophelia said sleepily with her hands busy groping Keira's bosom, and her thumbs brushing the nipples. Keira breathed heavily and said "Not tonight. You're tired, Lia."

Keira started trembling when Ophelia keeps teasing her hardened nipples as she giggled "Someone needs me to return a favor badly."

The couple jumped a little when they heard their baby crying. They quickly put on their clothes and rushed to their baby.

Keira was holding Kimora and said to her wife with a smile "Definitely another day, Lia."

"You're so biased, Kimora." Ophelia complained to her baby girl and earned another loud noise from her daughter as she sighed "Who's giving you breasts feeding, Kim?"

Keira laughed as she said "Are you really a mother? You're acting like a jealous sister."

"Ugghhh! You're killing the joy, Kim!" Ophelia pursed her lips and glared at her daughter while before she planted her lips to her daughter's forehead.

"But, I always love you, Kim." Ophelia's voice turned into a motherly tone as a warm smile spread across her face. She carefully took over Kimora from Keira and cradled her with humming a baby song to her daughter.

In the meanwhile, Keira was staring at her happy wife and her sleeping daughter in amazement.

She reached Ophelia's back and wrapped her arms to cover Ophelia's. She hooked her chin on her wife's shoulder with her eyes closed to feel her family in the circle of her arms.

A/N: Yea, who the hell is Charli? LOL feel free can try my other book 'I Love Summer' This story will connect to my new story as well 'You Frame My Heart.'

Thank you and happy reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.4K 16
Two girls, two different walks of life, one love story. Dakota Springson was a princess. Not an actual princess, but you know the type. Rich parents...
1.4M 61.2K 41
Chased by a troubled past and big dreams for her future, Muna Johnson has travelled across the country to take up a new promotion as the Personal Ass...
YOU By Ced

Romance

223K 6.4K 25
You accidentally bump each other. And she thinks you're creepy? She thinks you're poor? She thinks you're a player? She thinks you're a lazy person...
35.5K 507 23
Jennie Kim, youngest CEO in South Korea. She owns one of the biggest entertainment companies. Is she willing to give the relationship a try despite h...