Izuku Everlasting (MHA AU...

By Mr_Waffle2003

What if Izuku was born with a quirk that had only activated after he dies? What if it was really overpowered... More

Quirk Stats
Run No. 5
All MIGHT!!!
Dark Days... Darker Nights.
Training Together
Entrance Exam!
The 5th Reunion
Testing
School Stuff
Words of the Sports Festival
The Pre-Festival Party!
Sports Festival - START!
Calvary Battle
May the Tournament begin!!!
UA Sports Festival, Finished
Overhaul!
Dorms?
Words of the USJ
A Difference?
In their loving arms...
When they Break... they Fall
The Aftermath
Ultimate Moves!
Camp Allowance Exam
NOT A CHAPTER!
Training Camp Day 1
New Story?
Training Camp Part 2
Training Camp Part 3
1000!
Training Camp Part 4
Training Camp Part 5
Training Camp - Finale
Recovery
I-Island!
The Debut Is Closer Than They Think
Wolfram
Wolfram VS Stardust
Quick Hero Costume Description!!!
The Professor and his Device
Wolfram Restored
QUESTION PAGE!
Island Recovery
The Calm Before the Storm
How far we've come!
Umi's Tail
Live Feed From the Skies
The End or The Beginning
A Different Choice
Kuro's Voice
Midoriya's Return
Settling Down to Rise Again
Internships?
Patrolling The Streets
New Notification!!!
First Night, First Fight
The Kick of a Child
Hero Killer
A Part of A Hero
Voting Results!
LICENSE EXAM... START!
One After Another
The Second Half
The Villain
Interruptions
Clash Of Titans
Im sorry for my absense...

Grown Up

1.3K 29 47
By Mr_Waffle2003

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

Midoriya slowly opened his eyes to a familiar sound of a heart monitor beeping steadily.
'That's right... Aizawa sensei and the others... they found me... This doesn't seem like UA's hospital room though... where am I? '

With that question he looked around himself as he steadily rose to a seated position on the bed. The room was fully white with nothing more than than the monitor and its I.V dropper clipped to it. There was noone else in the room. Upon a closer inspection, he could make out the distinct shape of a white handle.
He slowly turned and placed his feet on the floor, it was chilly as he wasn't wearing shoes or any other footwear.

He went to take a step but stumbled slightly, 'I must not be fully recovered.' He leaned himself slightly onto the monitor stand and began limping towards the handle and slowly pulled the door open after twisting the knob.
There was a bright flash of light as he opened the door, causing him to shield his eyes. Once they readjusted to the new lighting, he looked around.
It looked to be a simple hospital hallway but there were no other doors around him.
'What's going on? Where is this? '

He could then hear the steadily growing sounds of people's voices and footsteps heading closer from his right.
He closed his eyes and focused on the air waves caused by their voices and managed to discern the recognizable voice of Shota Aizawa and, to his surprise, 'Is that, David Shield? '
Just as he recognized the voice, the group turned a corner to his right.

"I understand that you want him back as soon as possible, but those injuries. They weren't normal. Anyone else would've succumbed from those wounds! My most trained doctors nearly fainted from the sight! Its been so long since he's been up and by my calculations, someone of his age and build shouldn't be up for another Year!"
"I understand Mr. Shield, but Midoriya isn't anyone else. He's-"
Aizawa looked away from David to look down the hall and met Midoriya's green eyes. For a second, Midoriya thought he saw some water accumulate in his teacher's eyes.

"Aizawa sensei? Where am-" He was cut off by the older man suddenly grabbing him with his capturing cloth and pulling him into a tight embrace. "S-sensei? Are you alright? This isn't something you normally do?"
"I believe I should be asking you that, but right now, I'm just glad your awake again."
"R-right..?" 'How long has it been? I hope not too long.'
After the two of them remained in an embrace for a solid minute before they broke apart and Aizawa (seemingly returned to his normal self) turned to David Shield who was simply staring at Midoriya.

"Mr. Shield? I believe my student is eligible to be excused from his treatment?"
"... Eh? Oh! Erm- yes I suppose so but... it is exceptionally rare for a patient to just Leave a comatose state and walk out!"
Aizawa gave David a stern look and he immediately shut his mouth realizing his mistake.
"Aizawa sensei... how long have I been out."

Aizawa looked at his student from over his shoulder before sighing and looking away.
"Its been two years problem child. You've been in a coma state being treated secretly on I-Island for the past two years."
Midoriya's breath hitched in his throat.
"... What happened."
"... After we found you, we brought you to Recovery Girl but she couldn't heal your injuries. We called All Might at the same time and he said that he could bring you to a place you could be treated. Here."
"That's not what I meant sensei." A dark shadow covering his eyes as he looked to the ground.

"Right... After we brought you here, everything was normal until two months later. The league struck out and destroyed mass amounts of the city, their ring-leader All for One entered the fray. It was a difficult battle but All Might succeeded, however he sustained a life threatening injury and will not be able to continue his work as the Symbol of Peace."
Midoriya simply nodded, taking in this information.

"After that, everything collapsed, the trust the people had in heroes seemingly vanished and riots broke out everywhere, after the first year of your coma ended, the league had planted too many seeds of evil for us heroes to deal with, resignations were handed in left and right and we decided that we needed to make a stand. We did and it ended, horribly. So much so that we remaining heroes and all hero school students and their families who wished, went into hiding on I-Island Mk. II, which is where you are now."

Midoriya's expression seemingly brightened a little at the news that his friends might be alright before it darkened yet again.
"Who all made it?"
'The death count must be too high if the heroes that remain can all fit on a single island... just how many...'

"Of the pro heroes that are most notable, Wash, Best Jeanist, Death Arms, Snipe and Gunhead were all killed in action doing what heroes do. They along with countless other civilians and heroes were killed once Tartarus was breached."

Midoriya recollected the memories he had with the fallen heroes listed and stayed quiet for a moment of silence.
"Aizawa sensei."
"Hm?"
"I want to see them."
"Ah, I thought you would say that."
"Before I say goodbye..."
Aizawa looked at Midoriya, "Goodbye? Where do you think you'll be going?"
"I can't just sit here and let thousands of innocent people get slaughtered simply because I wasn't there to save them. I'm going to stop this. And noone can stop me." The look of pure determination and hatred mixed into his students eyes made Aizawa wish the villains luck,
"I cannot give you my permission to do so, but I cannot stop you. I know you. You don't make empty promises. I'll bring you to them."

"Thank you sensei."
"And Midoriya?"
"Yeah?"
"... give them today."
Midoriya softly smiled and nodded, "I can do that. I owe them that much for the efforts they've contributed."

----------

Aizawa and Midoriya left David to tend to the paperwork of release as he walked his student down the white winding halls of the I-Island 2 Hospital. Once he made it to the exit he opened the door revealing Midoriya's home of two years.
Unlike I-Island 2's predecessor the Mk.1, the island was a fair bit smaller and Much more ragged and unclean.
It was as though every piece of metal used to make the exterior of the buildings was rough, ragged and rusted.
"This isn't much, but it's home enough." Aizawa said as he looked over it all before pointing frontward and below them to one of the many tents that were also set up, this one being the size of multiple carnival tents put together.
"That's the new school. We call it Hero Alliance, the accumulated students from all of Japan's hero schools that survived are all inside there. Including the class of UA 3-A."

Midoriya looked longingly at the tent as though it wasn't a tent, but a marvelous palace.
"I'll walk you in."
Midoriya nodded as they began walking down the steps to the tent.

They approached the tent's entrance as Aizawa lifted it up and stepped aside so Midoriya could walk in. He entered and looked around, there were no walls or anything, simply a large amount of support pillars here and there. Students all around could be seen sitting in seats in large circles separated by previous school and grade.
Aizawa began to weave him through the crowds and huddles of classes here and there, Midoriya noticed that noone was wearing a school uniform of any sort, simply causal clothing, likely it was because mass producing the same uniform over and over again would be too difficult and unnecessary given the situation.

They spent close to ten minutes of walking before Aizawa pointed forwards.
"Over there."
Midoriya squinted his eyes in the given direction and noticed a skeletal form All Might standing infront of a free-standing chalkboard with a stick of chalk surrounded by the class of UA 3-A.
Midoriya felt lighter, but heavier at the same time, without any precursor he began walking, steadily turning into a speed-walk, into a jog, into a run.
He was drawing the attention of everyone he passed but he didn't care one bit.

"Who's that?"
"I don't know..."
"What class does he belong to?"
"Haven't I seen him before?"

Comments like this were swirling around him but he ignored them as his attention was tunneled on his classmates of old. He made it to the circle before slowing to a stop a few meters from the class circle.
Panting, he stood there, broad shouldered and messy hair as he usually would have had it back then, he was taller, broader, clearly Everlasting was still bringing back his traits from his previous runs as he was practically unrecognizable aside from his freckles, hair and eyes.
He looked around at the faces he could see until one of them happened to glance up from their notebook, back down before taking a double take and squinting at him before their eyes opened wide.

They stood up as their notebook and pencil hit the ground. Her noticeable poofy brown hair a bit messier than usual and also tied into a bun/ponytail in the back, but her eyes, all too familiar.
"Uraraka? What's wrong?" A pink skinned girl who sat next to her asked, Uraraka didn't answer, just stood staring, a tear forming in her eyes. Mina, (obviously the girl described) looked over in the direction her friend stood looking before rising up as well, notebook falling to the ground.

"Girls please, you know not to stand in a lesson unless asking questions." All Might said, "Girls? Is everything... all... right..?" All Might slowly began to slow his words when he turned to the direction that they were looking.
Uraraka finally began moving, walking slowly at first before running in Midoriya's direction, hair and tears flowing in the air.
Everyone in 1-A at this point had begun turning their gaze towards Midoriya before they all began rushing to him.

Uraraka making it first stopped infront of him slowly, holding a clenched fist to her heart. Looking into one another's eyes, Midoriya spoke up,
"... long time no see?"
She held her breath before she ran up to him and hugged him.
"Welcome back dummy."

"Its Midoriya!"
"MIDORIYA!!!"
"He's back!!"

All of 3-A rushed him and swarmed him with tear filled hugs. Welcoming words and tears were all he could hear in the midst of his friends.
They all stayed like that for a long while.
Kirishima got a fist-bump,
Iida got a robotic hug,
Denki got an outdated secret handshake,
Bakugou was given a hug from one he would consider a long lost brother,
and Uraraka was given a kiss on the forehead.

"Young Midoriya..."
"All Might!"
Midoriya and All Might entered a fatherly and son embrace (not literally smh)
"Look at you! All grown up into the man I knew you'd become. I'm so proud."
Tears were swelling in Midoriya's eyes and some fell to the ground.
"I'm home!"

WORD COUNT: 1800

Hey howdy and Holy CrAp has it been a while or what?!
For which Im So so so so so so sorry :|
I really hope that you enjoy this chapter of Izuku Everlasting and btw;
What would you guys like to see?
I'm open to ideas regarding this story or recommendations for other stories that I should try making once I get some more free time.

I know it might sound a little cheesy of myself to say this, especially with my recent absences, but I love you guys.
I really really do.

You guys give life to my stories and make it worth writing,
you always give the best comments and hold the strangest and most wholesome conversations I've ever read and I hope you continue to enjoy my stories.

I love you all,
and I hope you will continue to enjoy the story and HOPE that it doesn't become too bland and uninteresting for you all.
I hope you all the best.

Love,Author - San ;3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 56
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, however when he was given All Might's power his life changed. But what happens when he has a chance encounter with...
86.7K 1.6K 27
Izuku is born with the most powerful quirk of all time, but since it could easily cause destruction, it was suppressed, and he was considered quirkle...
22.7K 660 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
1.6K 99 16
In the world Izuku lived in, having super powers were totally natural. These super powers were also known as 'quirks'. Being born as one of the few q...