Only One {Haley James}

Від Boonannaxdd

Tree Hill, North Carolina Home of the Ravens, Thomas had always been good at basketball but when Coach White... Більше

Introduction
season one.
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
season two.
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
season three
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-six
sixty-seven
season four
sixty eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
season five.
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
season six.
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen
one hundred and sixteen
one hundred and seventeen
one hundred and eighteen
one hundred and nineteen
one hundred and twenty
one hundred and twenty-one

sixty-five

482 12 0
Від Boonannaxdd

Chapter Sixty-Five: "Everyday is a Sunday Evening"
Season 3, Episode 20

_____

nathan and thomas played one on one in the crappy basketball gym that they were still using, with thomas dodging nathan's attempts taking the ball from his hands before leaning up shooting loads of three pointers smirking.

"whoo!"

nathan and thomas bro hugged when thomas throws the basketball onto the background when nathan slam dunks the basketball into the hoop when it comes onto the basketball game where nathan slam dunked the ball from thomas's assist.

nathan got the basketball passing it to thomas who smiled, before throwing it to ryan who caught it in his hands before passing it back to thomas who jumps getting a three pointer shot.

thomas looked at his wife, "you sure you don't wanna sleep with me until the ceremony?" addison cringed hearing her brother covering her ears with her pom poms, "i know i look pretty sexy right now,"

haley bites her lip hitting her husband playfully with her pom poms when thomas starts to run back onto the basketball court, "let's go," he clapped his hands when he got the basketball again into his hands from ryan who assisted him.

thomas dribbled the basketball before jumping up slam dunking the basketball into the basketball hoop, "whoo, baby!" nathan bro hugged his best friend who smirked.

ryan pats thomas's back smiling, ryan got the ball into his hand before passing the basketball to thomas who caught it in his hands, turning his head seeing his best friend free, so he faked a pass before throwing it to nathan who was at the three pointer mark, jumping up throwing the basketball towards the hoop with a smile.

thomas smiled at his friends, seeing his twin sister smiling at her husband who patted his best friend's back snapping thomas out of his gaze, seeing his sister smiling again.

____

"excuse me," damien went towards where addison and haley stood talking to each other, "you're haley and addison right?"

haley nods her head, "yeah," damien smiled, "you both look good in blue, it suits you," addison looked at damien, "we're married,"

damien ignored what addison said, "you know what else would look on you?" haley turns to him, "me,"

"oh.."

damien looked at her, "i'm damien west," thomas and nathan appeared behind his wives with their duffel bags on their shoulders in their basketball formal attire, "i think they're out of your league,"

damien chuckled turning to thomas and nathan, "nathan scott and thomas smith, what a surprise," haley and addison looked at their husband's then to damien, "what, you three know each other?"

nathan nods his head, "from high flyers," thomas then looked at damien, "you still missing your free throws, west?" damien looked at them, "who cares? they don't show free throws on sportscentre, you know what else they don't show? ravens,"

he turned back to his teammates who were behind him chuckling, thomas clenched his jaw, "hey, i heard you guys lost your other shooter, so i guess your season's over, huh?"

thomas chuckled shaking his head, "no, i don't think so, i'm still the shooter so we're fine," damien looked at thomas, "well, unless you win this tournament you're not making post-season, and you're not gonna win this tournament, because we are,"

"and we're undefeated,"

nathan looked to his best friend then to damien, "keep telling yourself that, damien," they looked at their wives, "let's go, guys,"

thomas wrapped his arm around his wife's shoulder smiling, leaning down kissing his wife's head, "see you on the court, guys,"

"and girls, i'll see you in your dreams," both haley and addison scoffed making thomas clench his jaw again.

____

thomas comes into his parents house when he sees his older brother looking at liam with their faces inches apart, "what the hell is going on, austin, just go to your house or wherever you live now,"

austin turns to his brother, "i could say the same thing to you, thomas," austin turned back to look at his brother who was in his basketball formal attire, "heard you moved back in with hades, i meant, haley,"

"austin, i'm serious, let's go," thomas comes past his parents coming to his brother taking austin's arm, who snatched his arm out of thomas's grip, "don't be a stranger, liam,"

liam smiled, "yeah, you too," thomas sighed, "austin, come on," austin walked behind his brother when he stopped when he was near his parents turning back to liam, "oh, the kid's finally playing well, try not to almost kill him whilst you're here liam,"

emma looked at her eldest son, "austin!" matthew looked at his son, "just go, austin, now.." austin raised his hands in the air, "i'm going, i'm going,"

he stopped looking at liam, "it should have been you who went into the school that day, and not finn," liam frowned when he hears about finn's death, "just go, austin,"

thomas looked at his family seeing emily looking at her uncle with tears coming down her face at the mention of their other dead uncle, "hey, it's okay," liam hugged emily in his arms, elijah looked at his parents with his sling on his arm from the school shooting.

thomas ran his hand through his hair, "he's getting worse, mom," thomas said about his eldest brother, emma frowned.

____

thomas sighed whilst he was in the bath tub, "he's never gonna change, my brother," haley looked at her husband from their bathroom mirror, "i can totally see him resorting to the same old manipulative crap,"

haley frowned, "i'm sorry, i wish i could just take you away from all that," thomas half smiled, "have you heard from lucas or karen?"

haley shakes her head, "no," she rubbed lotion onto her skin, "lucas said they were just gonna get on the road and drive," haley starts to come towards her husband, "i think they probably just need a break at this point,"

thomas nods his head, "yeah," haley sits on the edge of their bathtub, "plus, karen doesn't really want him around the tournament when he can't play, you know," thomas looked at his wife, "yeah,"

haley gets a sponge into her hand soaking it into the water, squeezing the sponge with the water coming onto her husband's body, "thank you," he said softly, "you're welcome,"

she rubbed down her husband's toned stomach, stopping touching at the scar from the racecar accident, "does it ever hurt?" thomas shakes his head, "no,"

he looked at her, "the scar stopped hurting when my heart stopped hurting, right around the time you came home," haley looked into her husband's eyes, moving her hand down her husband's stomach stopping, "okay,"

"where'd you go?"

haley turned back, "oh," thomas realised, "i get it, this is the no-sex thing, right?" he asked his wife, "i totally got you, didn't i?"

"no,"

he chuckled hearing his wife's response from their bathroom, "i told you i was sexy, haley, don't lie," he said playfully when haley comes back into the view, "okay, maybe,"

thomas chuckled before coming underneath the water, washing his face and body underneath the bathtub water.

____

thomas got passed basketball from ryan who was in front of the opposing teammate blocking him when thomas fakes to jump up, jumping up after scoring a three pointer smirking.

thomas got the basketball into his hands when he sees nathan open, faking to pass it to one of his teammates passing it to nathan who caught the ball jumping up shooting a side shot.

thomas slapped his hand against his best friend's smiling, "good job nate,"

they won aganist masonboro leading the tree hill ravens to sit out watching the announcer move their nsme higher on the board, seeing oak lake what damien's teaming playing aganist verona.

after the tournament for that day, thomas and nathan come out of the locker room looking at the tournament board seeing that tomorrow, the tree hill ravens are going aganist damien's basketball team tomorrow.

____

thomas comes into the kitchen where he sees his wife in the kitchen cooking something, "hey," he smiled walking towards their kitchen stools shirtless, "how you feeling, sleepyhead?"

"like ass," haley looked at her fingers, "sorry," he turns to where haley something she made from the blender into the cup, "lucky for you, this cures that,"

"i really hope so," he leans over getting the cup into his hands, "thank you," haley hums smiling at her sexy husband.

he sighed, "i am wiped out," thomas said, "we just got to win this one last game though, otherwise whitey has to retire without making the playoffs,"

haley comes around their kitchen counter, "well, we can't let that happen," she goes onto the counter behind her husband, "where does it hurt?" she asked with her hands on her husband's shoulders.

"mhm everywhere,"

haley hummed, "you guys are playing oak lake tonight?" thomas nods his head, "yeah, they're undefeated,"

haley rubbed her husband's shoulders, "and my boyfriend damien west, is he good?" thomas playfully rolled his eyes, "yeah, he's pretty good, he's an ass though, sort like a younger version of my brother,"

austin who stood outside of his brother's apartment looking inside seeing haley rubbing thomas's shoulders listening to the conversation they were having, "you know, it actually hurt me,"

thomas looked at his wife, "to see what happened to your relationship with your brother," he sighed, "i just... especially now that you're playing so well,"

thomas looked at his wife, "it's okay, at least my dad is still here," haley nods her head, "but you should be able to enjoy that with your brother as well,"

haley said to her husband, "yeah, it's a little late for that though," he ran his hand through his hair, "probably just as well, with the way i've been feeling, i don't think i have another great game in me,"

haley then wrapped her arms around her husband, "i don't believe that for a second," she said, "besides, i'm gonna help you," she kissed thomas's neck, "and damien west doesn't stand a chance,"

thomas hummed, "i love you, you know that?" haley smiled, "i love you, too," she said into thomas's ear, "you always help me," he rubbed her arm that was around her, "damn it,"

haley playfully slapped her husband's shoulders, "you need to put a shirt on, too sexy, god!" thomas chuckled watching his wife now walk away into their music room in their apartment.

____

damien comes up to haley as thomas kissed his wife goodbye going to get dressed into their basketball uniform, "how's it feel knowing your man's season ends tonight?"

damien smelled haley's hair with addison watching the interaction, "don't count on it," haley said, "you smell great,"

addison could see haley getting frustrated, "can't wait to see how you taste," lily cringed from where she stood beside addison, "get off me!"

haley pulled damien off of her, walking away to where addison and lily stood, "hey," emily comes to them, "are you okay?" she asked seeing her sister in law uncomfortable, "it's okay, give in to it, baby!"

austin comes up behind damien, "hey, damien, austin smith," he pulled damien's hand making him turn to austin, "that's secretary austin smith,"

he looked at damien, "and if you ever touch my sister-in-law haley or my sister addison again, i'll end your career," austin then nods his head, "have a good game,"

he slapped the back of damien's neck walking away to his parents who smiled proudly of what austin said to the boy who was harassing their daughter-in-law.

haley and addison watched from where they stood with looks on their faces, emily getting their attention talking to them.

____

thomas and nathan were practicing with thomas passing the basketball to nathan who jumps up slam dunking the ball into the basketball with nathan doing the same with thomas, assisting thomas with the throw before thomas slam dunks the basketball.

"hey, thomas, nathan,"

the two best friends turn their heads seeing dan and austin standing there, thomas passed the basketball to ryan, "look, dad.." nathan said, "what is this?" dan asked looking at the paper in his hands, "you said you were gonna back off, dan, with me and with nathan,"

deb said, thomas ran his hand through his hair, "a restraining order?" deb then looked to austin, "and i got the same for you too," she hands austin the paper, "it requires for you to stay at least 100 feet away from us at all times,"

"starting tonight,"

thomas and nathan stepped back when police officers come towards them, "sorry mr mayor and austin," dan looked at his son, "you sign this off, nathan?"

nathan nods his head when thomas didn't look at her brother, "yeah, we both did," nathan said motioning to him and thomas, "it was our idea," they nod their heads before walking out of the basketball gym.

____

the basketball game started with the throw up what nathan had gotten passing it to thomas who smirked once he caught the basketball in his hand, running down the basketball court before doing a three pointer shot smiling once the ball swooshes.

nathan and ryan slapped their hands aganist thomas's hand who smirked, when the oak lake basketball team now had the basketball in their hands with ryan stealing the basketball from them, running down the court doing some basketball tricks before passing the ball to thomas who slam dunks the basketball into the hoop.

damien then got the basketball into his hands, running down the basketball court before he slam dunks the basketball, thomas clenching his jaw, "all night, smith, you can't stop me,"

thomas faked moving, "take a look at the scoreboard, in case you can't count, we're winning," he said to damien before passing the basketball to ryan who caught it in his hands, "come on, damien, this guy owns you,"

damien pushed thomas just when thomas was about to score making thomas fall onto his back groaning, "ugh!" damien backs into addison and haley, "you did that on purpose!"

damien turns back to them, "bitch, get off of me!" nathan and thomas both moved damien away from their wives, "hey, break it up! break it up!"

thomas held his hands up with damien's hands still on his basketball uniform making him smirk hearing the referee blow his whistle at damien, "two free throws,"

thomas puts his hands onto his hips looking to his best friends who smiled, "okay, gentlemen, let's get set,"

thomas went to grab the basketball when they referee stopped, "shooting two, first one's dead," he looked at thomas's jersey, "hold on, guys, i've got blood here, coach!"

thomas takes off his jersey coming to his basketball coach, "he needs stitches," coach whitey looked at thomas, "sorry son, you're done for tonight,"

"what?"

thomas shakes his head, "no way, forgot it," he moved the doctor away from him, "thomas, you're bleeding," thomas looked at whitey, "coach, there's no way i'm leaving the game, now if i need stitches then stitch me up,"

"thomas,"

thomas stopped his coach, "coach, if we lose this game, then you lose your shot at the state championship, and so do i," he looked at whitey, "so does the team, we played in your crappy old gym, okay? we ran a two-a-days until we puked, i let nathan shower with me,"

"come on," he ran his hand through his hair, "don't let a punk like damien west take this away from us," coach turns back to damien who smiled, "all right, take him back there, and stitch him up, i'll find him another jersey,"

whitey looked at the doctor, "if his parents say anything about this, it was your idea," thomas walked towards the locker room with coach putting in dustin who was gonna play for thomas until he was stitched up.

____

thomas smiled once he comes back onto the basketball court fully stitched up, heading the tree hill fans cheer for him.

thomas takes off the jacket from his body revealing lucas's number on his basketball jersey, thomas comes back into the basketball game smiling.

ryan instantly passed the basketball to thomas who smirked, seeing damien in front of him, "should've stayed in the locker room, smith, you're season's over,"

thomas chuckled, "we'll see about that," he dribbled the basketball in between his legs before shooting a three pointer shot smirking hearing the ball swoosh through the basketball hoop.

the cheerleaders for thomas who smiled at his wife, when he now had the basketball in his hands dribbling the basketball psssing it to nathan, who caught the ball dodging players before slam dunking the ball into the hoop.

damien got the ball into his hands, with thomas blocking him as damien continue to do what he was doing, ramming into thomas who was blocking him, when he was about to shot when thomas moved the ball out of his hands throwing it to nathan who caught it.

"yess!"

the two teams ran down the basketball court seeing nathan then doing a three pointer shot, "whoo, that's what i'm talking about!"

thomas looked at damien, "what's the matter, west? you don't wanna take the big shot?" damien then got the ball into his hands with thomas blocking damien, moving damien to the side where damien then falls.

he helps damien up off of the floor, "well, well, someone has to make their free throws, huh?" nathan then smirked from beside thomas watching damien, "don't brick it now,"

damien missed the first free throw, "take it easy, man, it's an old backboard," thomas said throwing damien off his game, "that's right, nice and easy,"

"don't think about it," nathan said to damien, who takes another free shot missing the basketball hoop, "wow, nice touch,"

the ravens surrounded around their coach, "now, you listen to me, when you step out on that floor, take it all in," coach whitey said, "because someday you're gonna look back on it and want it all again,"

"when you do, make sure it's for the right reasons," they nod their heads, "win or lose, leave it all on the floor, now.." thomas looked around his teammates, "ravens on three,"

"one, two.. three,"

"ravens!"

thomas clapped his hands alongside nathan, wiping at his forehead with the bottom of lucas's jersey, damien was blocking thomas when ryan passed the basketball to nathan who runs down the court dribbling the basketball before doing a three pointer shot, hearing it swoosh inside the hoop.

nathan had the basketball in his hands now, "foul him! foul!" damien shakes his head, "nobody foul him, he's mine," thomas raised his hands watching his best friend, "come on, scott, you've got nothing,"

nathan assisted the basketball to thomas when damien comes towards thomas, who jumped up shooting the basketball where it goes through the basketball hoop with a swoosh, with damien then pushing thomas back onto the door.

"we've got a foul here!"

thomas then goes to where the free shots are supposed to be smiling, looking at where his wife stood.

thomas bounced the basketball, he then turns to damien who stared at him, "you've got nothing smith, nothing!"

thomas smirked holding the basketball in his hands before jumping up not looking to thr basketball hoop, where thr basketball goes through thr basketball hoop getting them another point winning the tournament.

"ravens win! ravens win!"

nathan and ryan both come towards their best friend, jumping onto thomas congratulating him with haley running to her husband, thomas picking haley up in his arms smiling.

liam clapped his hands impressed with his nephew from where he stood with family, "yes!" the ravens then lifted thomas onto their shoulders cheering loudly.

liam smiled seeing emma and matthew make their way towards their son, turning his head seeing rachel standing there making him furrowed his eyebrows as he stopped clapping his hands.

____

thomas wrapped his arm around his wife's shoulder after hugging his family and bro hugging his teammates goodbye, "hey, you played great tonight,"

thomas smiled, "yeah, i think so," they stopped when they heard austin's voice, "i know, i know, i'm not supposed to be close to you,"

austin looked at his brother, "tonight, i walked into that gym the secretary of tree hill, but i finished the night a brother on the outside, looking in," thomas makes a face, "at his brother who deserves better,"

austin opened his mouth, "i wanted to tell you, how proud of you i am," he sighed, "and this has nothing to do with basketball," austin smiled, "i'm proud of you, for the decisions you've made with your life, and the man you've become,"

austin wiped at his face, "i love you," he then walked away from thomas and haley, who was shocked at what just happened.

____

liam drank his bottle of beer from where he was in the living room, whilst his family was at their beach house celebrating, "okay, you can't be here," liam said to rachel, "liam,"

rachel looked at liam, "how could you lie to me about that, huh? how old are you?" liam sighed, "please tell me, you're not a freshmen,"

liam sighed, "i'm seventeen," liam rubbed his forehead, "relax, in north carolina, i only have to be sixteen for us to be together,"

he chuckled, "yeah, maybe by law, but in my book, you've gotta be a hell of a lot older than that," he looked at rachel, "you have to go, i'm sorry," liam moved past rachel.

rachel looked at liam, "liam.." he shakes his head, "please don't," she started to unzip her ravens cheerleading jacket, revealing her lingerie, "i know you still want me, liam,"

she then threw her jacket to liam who caught it in his hands, "you know it, i know it," he sighed, he comes closer to her putting his beer onto his bedside table, "you really should go,"

she held his arm, getting a grip of his shirt into her hands, connecting their lips together as liam comes on top of rachel moving the jacket to the side of his bed.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

65.3K 1K 22
A lot has happened to Nathan and Claudia in four years, six months and two days. Nathan came so close to the NBA, Claudia won a Brit and hasn't recor...
85.2K 1.2K 25
Bethany Davis is the exact opposite of the twin sister Brooke Davis. They're on the same cheer team, but she's not as reckless as her twin sister. Sh...
140K 3.4K 26
Aurora James, fraternal twin sister to Haley James. Has been Lucas Scott's best friend since they were 8. She's always had a crush on Lucas but never...
5K 136 14
Aiden Jay Johnson comes back from physical therapy after his acl torn, where he used that advantage to then t become a sports agents alongside his be...