eighty-four

Chapter Eighty-Four: "It Gets the Worst at Night"
Season 4, Episode 17

Chapter Eighty-Four: "It Gets the Worst at Night" Season 4, Episode 17

_____

skills and thomas come through lucas's bedroom door where they both see brooke, lily, emily and peyton sleeping in the same bed as him, "damn, nice work,"

thomas playfully rolled his eyes, "no, no, it's not-" lucas sits up, "it's the uh, attack last week," he turned back to his best friends, "neither one of them wants to be alone,"

skills looked back at the four girls, "hey, if that's your story, look, we got to go," lucas furrowed his eyebrows, "what? what do you mean?"

thomas looked at his best friend, "it's mouth, he needs our help," lucas furrowed his eyebrows getting changed not waking up either brooke or peyton in the process as the three of them go to karen's cafe.

skills looked at lucas, "it's been what, about a week since mouth skipped town with rachel?" thomas nods his head, "and then all of a sudden, i get this cryptic message,"

thomas shows lucas the message from his phone, "sounds like he's in trouble," lucas furrowed his eyebrows, "okay, what kind of message? like a voice mail?"

thomas shook his head, "no, a text, actually, check it out," he hands his phone to lucas, "honey grove, texas, please come, need ass?" lucas asked, "we were thinking he would've typed assistance but his battery died,"

skills nods his head, "why didn't he just write help? need help?" thomas shrugged his shoulders, "maybe he need ass," the three boys chucked, when the door rings with haley coming towards them with addison and nathan, "hey,"

thomas stood up embracing his wife in his arms, "sorry i didn't want you up, you looked cute sleeping and skills wanted me to go to lucas's house with him," haley nods her head, "it's okay," she kissed his lips.

nathan looked at them, "hey, skills said mouth was in trouble," thomas hands nathan his phone, "yeah, he sent this," the three read the text message, "need ass?"

nathan asked, "we're thinking it's assistance," haley looked at them, "i'm gonna find honey grove online," addison nods her head, "i'll come with," the two girls moved away fro them.

thomas looked at them, "hey," brooke, lily, emily and peyton come through the doors, "how are they doing since the attack?" lucas makes a face, "some days are better than the others, but it gets the worst at night,"

brooke comes to them, "hey guys, what's going on? is mouth okay?" lucas looked at them, "it doesn't sound like it," thomas handed his phone to his sister as the four girl read the text, "honey grove texas, please come,"

"need ass?"

brooke questioned, "i don't get it, he left with rachel, why would he need ass?" thomas shook his head, "assistance," the four boys stated, "well, if mouth need help, then one of us needs to go down to honey grove, texas,"