twelve

Chapter Twelve: "Crash Course in Polite Conversations"
Season 1, Episode 12

Chapter Twelve: "Crash Course in Polite Conversations" Season 1, Episode 12

____

thomas, brooke and lucas come into peyton's bedroom seeing ryan and peyton sitting down near peyton's computer looking at their father, "hey brooke, hey tom," thomas smiled towards his ex girlfriend's dad, "hey rake boy,"

brooke waved her hand, "i see nobody uses the doorbell still," ryan chuckled at his dad's comment, "papa sawyer, the scuffy thing's working for you," larry smiled at them, "what are you guys up to so early?"

brooke shrugged her shoulders, "i don't know, peyton and ryan just asked us-" peyton stops brooke, "oh no, you know what? you'll find out when you get home," ryan nods his head towards their dad.

"not even a little hint?"

ryan shook his head, "uh, uh.. not even," peyton smiled, "we love you," ryan and peyton both smiled towards their dad, "you better, and i love you too,"

"bye.."

ryan ends the call on his father turning around to face thomas, brooke and lucas, "so, what's the surprise?" peyton stands up alongside her brother grabbing their jackets, "we need your help with something, come on.."

thomas furrowed his eyebrows looking at his best friend who just shrugged his shoulders, "oh damn..." peyton pulls off the cover from the car, "that's nice, is this your dads?"

ryan nods his head, "yeah," he stuffed his hands into his pockets, "he hasn't driven it in like a year though," peyton looked towards thomas and lucas, "do you guys think you can get it to run?"

brooke looked at the two boys, "of course they can," brooke then looked towards lucas, "and lucas is going to look good doing it too in a tight little wife beater, maybe some grease smudges,"

thomas and lucas memorised the car in front of them, "alright," thomas and lucas looked to ryan and peyton, "we'll go and get my tools," thomas follows after lucas to his car popping his trunk open getting his toolbox.

____

thomas and lucas sat in the car as brooke leans against lucas's window, "well, it's not the battery," thomas nods his head, "it's probably the starter," brooke looked at lucas, "well, you guys can fix that, right?"

lucas and thomas nod their heads, "yeah, it shouldn't be a problem," thomas looked in between lucas and brooke, "i'm gonna go and get something to drink from the cafe," he looked towards his best friend, "you want something?"

lucas shook his head as him as thomas opened the car door getting out of the car, "i'll be back," thomas drives towards karen's cafe to see royal, his dad's father figure standing in front of haley, "um, actually, i'm looking for karen and emma,"

haley turned to him, "oh, you know what? karen is in italy right now, cooking school," royal nods his head, "what about emma?" haley furrowed her eyebrows, "uh, she went with karen to italy."