forty-six

Chapter Forty-Six: "Like You Like an Arsonist"
Season 3, Episode 1

Chapter Forty-Six: "Like You Like an Arsonist" Season 3, Episode 1

____

thomas looked to his wife, "what are you doing here?" he asked haley, "i want to come home, thomas," thomas let's out a breath before his mother comes up behind him, "haley, this is really bad timing,"

emma comes past him, "thomas, we have to go," he furrowed his eyebrows, "what's going on?" emma looked back to her son, "it's urgent, it's your father, we have to go now,"

he closed his house door behind him, "i'm sorry," he said looking at his ex wife, emma looked at haley who lets out a breath playing with her hands, "haley,"

the said girl runs her hand through her hair, "come with us," thomas looked at haley before getting into the passenger seat of his mother's car, "mom, what happened? is dad, emily and elijah okay?"

emma looked at her son once haley gets into the car, "your dad went to go and see dan, and the building it just went into flames," his eyes widening, "drive mom, drive,"

they come to the scene where they see firefighters hosing the fire away, getting out of the car coming towards the scene seeing matthew's car parked next to dan's car.

deb comes towards them with nathan and addison, haley interwined her hand with thomas's fingers knowing that thomas needed comfort right now, "mrs, scott and mrs, smith?"

"our husbands were inside and my kids," emma said to the firefighter, "they didn't tell you?" deb and emma looked at the firefighter confused, "wait here,"

the firefighter walked away from them as addison nudged her husband's arm motioning down to thomas's and haley's interwined hands, "captain, mrs scott and mrs smith are here,"

four gurneys come around from the ambulance showing them, "oh, my god," emma's hand comes to her mouth seeing her daughter and son aganist the gurney with smoke on their faces.

____

three months later... emma comes into her son's bedroom seeing matthew in their son's bedroom going through thomas's boxes, "what are you doing?"

matthew turned to his wife, "i'm trying to find those annulment papers," emma sighed, "honey, you need to stop with that," matthew looked at his wife, "she broke our son's heart,"

emma looked at matthew, "and anyways, thomas will be home in a few days from high flyers," matthew looked at his wife, "which one, this one or with haley?"

luckily in the fire, matthew or her children hadn't gotten burned but for dan, however dan had burns covering his back.

____