six

Chapter Six: "Every Night is Another Story"
Season 1, Episode 6

Chapter Six: "Every Night is Another Story" Season 1, Episode 6

____

12 Hours Earlier:

"hey stranger," thomas and haley come towards lucas, "no stranger than you two," thomas smiled, "mm," lucas looked at them, "did you guys get my message last night?"

haley shook her head, "nah, i was at the library late, midterms," lucas looked at thomas, "i was at the library too,l with addi," lucas looked at them, "yours, nathan's or addi's?"

haley turned to lucas, "all of them, actually," lucas looked at them, "well, good luck with that," thomas cleared this throat, "um.. luke,"

haley looked at lucas, "i told you i was tutoring thomas and you said you were cool with that," lucas nods his head, "but are you actually cool with this, right? i mean, last week, when you said you didn't trust us.."

lucas looked at his best friend's, "i know, i didn't mean that, alright? i just mean i don't trust nathan," peyton comes towards them, "hey, you got a second?"

haley and thomas looked at lucas, "speaking of..." the two of them walk away besides each other, "so last week.. sucked,"

addi comes towards thomas, "hey guys," thomas frowned at his sister, "hey," addi frowned at her brother, "please don't tell me, you're still upset with me,"

thomas nods his head, "i'm not.. i just can't believe you wouldn't of told me," thomas frowned, "i told you haley was tutoring me," addi frowned, "i know and i'm sorry but i just know you don't like nathan,"

thomas looked at her, "i said i didn't mind him but i was just upset that you couldn't tell me that," addi frowned, "i know, and i'm sorry," thomas hugged his sister as addi hugged her brother back.

addi walked away from them coming towards her boyfriend who waited at the double doors, "oh haley.." thomas looked down at haley, "are you coming to the game tonight?"

haley shrugged her shoulders, "um... i don't know," thomas sighed putting his hands into his jean pockets, "you should come, it's my first game against the pickerington pirates,"

"but they should really be called the pickerington hicks," haley furrowed her eyebrows, "why?" thomas smiled, "because tim and nathan told me its all pick up trucks and mucks,"

thomas looked down at her, "but it's definitely worth the road trip," thomas smiled down at haley, "i'll look for you," haley smiled back, "okay,"

thomas kissed the top of haley's forehead walking away from haley coming towards nathan who walked away from addi and ryan sawyer.