twenty-five

Chapter Twenty-Five: "Near Wild Heaven"
Season 2, Episode 3

Chapter Twenty-Five: "Near Wild Heaven" Season 2, Episode 3

____

addison, nathan, brooke, ryan, lily, peyton and tim were all in thomas's apartment as they helped haley put up the poster from yesterday.

peyton looked at haley and lily, "i think it needs to come down on the left side," brooke looked at them, "no, it's gotta come down on the right," lily turns to brooke, "our left is your right,"

"oh.." lily facepalms, "then why are we arguing?" nathan and ryan were crowded over tim, "hey thomas, what do you think? thai, mexican, chinese is always good,"

addison looked at tim, "tim, you just ate," addison put her hand to her hip, "how is it possible that you're still hungry?" nathan shook his head at his wife, "he's not ordering food, babe,"

brooke, peyton and haley smiled at nathan and addison, "tim's ordering strippers," the five girls all turn to the three boys, "oh.."

ryan looked up, "what?" tim looked at thomas and haley, "you guys got married so fast, that i got screwed out of being the best man," haley looked at tim, "you wouldn't of been thomas's best man, you know that right? thomas's best man would've been lucas, since lucas is thomas's best friend,"

thomas comes out into the living room with a towel wrapped around his waist, "okay, but am i not getting screwed out of a bachelor party," thomas looked at his cosuin, "why can't you throw nathan a bachelor party? you're his best friend,"

tim looked at his best friend, "i am going to be the best man, right?" nathan sighed, looking at thomas, "he's like a dog with a bone,"

haley looked at her husband's body then towards tim, "great, let's get him neutered," addison turned to haley, "i was just gonna say that," haley chuckled along with addison smiling.

"come on, haley, addison, it's just a stripper, it's harmless fun," thomas played with his wedding ring, "you know, tim's right.." brooke comes towards thomas coming up behind him, "see?"

brooke comes to thomas's side pulling of thomas's towel from his waist, "fun!" thomas's towel falls down as nathan, tim and ryan all cringed seeing thomas's... as thomas runs straight to his bedroom, "brooke!"

peyton looked at brooke, "yes, but so much fun when you haven't seen it before," brooke slapped her hand against peyton's hand, "nice," peyton then turns to haley who's just looking, "oh sorry,"

lily chuckled as addison had her eyes covered, "is he gone?" haley takes away addison's hand from her eyes, "yes, he's gone, addy,"

brooke looked at addison and haley, "let the boys have their fun," tim, nathan and ryan moved away from them, "besides, what's good for the goose is even better for you,"

"they can have their little testosterone-fest...ogle some dial-a-date and you get to have a bridal shower," brooke smiles, "and fake in loot from all the guests, this is so a fair trade,"