fifty-one

Chapter Fifty-One: "Locked Hearts and Hand Grenades"
Season 3, Episode 6

Chapter Fifty-One: "Locked Hearts and Hand Grenades" Season 3, Episode 6

____

coach durham showed his basketball team the news where they were featured showing the video of the basketball team and cheerleaders fighting, "i got a comment for you, gym! suicide! move!"

all of the basketball team comes into the gymnasium doing their suicides as thomas ran back and forwards, beside nathan who was at the same pace as his best friend.

"the way i see it," coach durham looked at his basketball team, "you boys owe this school a major debt, and you'll find that payback is a bitch!"

whilst thomas and nathan ran the fast, they could both see that lucas was behind the basketball team at running, "and the currency is pain!"

____

thomas came out of his class looking ahead of him when haley bumps into him, "oh, hey! i'm sorry, i'm just running late," thomas looked at haley, "that's cool,"

haley looked at thomas, "hey, by the way, i don't know what was going on with you and lucas at midnight madness," haley moves her sachel over her shoulder, "but i really wish you guys could get back to the way things used to be,"

thomas looked at his wife, "no, this is the way things used to be, hales," thomas said to haley honestly, "i meant before i left, what were you fighting about, anyway?"

haley asked him making thomas look at her, "you," haley let's out a breath, "so you're a cheerleader now? what's that all about?" he asked haley holding his bag straps in his hands, "ah, brooke needed my help,"

thomas puts his hand into his pockets, "kind of glad, i get to see more of you, though," he turned to haley, "is that okay with you?"

"not that i need your permission or anything, i just—" thomas then stops haley, "you don't, but next time you wanna talk, don't pretend to run into me,"

thomas said knowing, "just talk to me, hales, i don't wanna play games," he puts his hand back into pockets, "oh, you mean, like, other than challenging me to work with chris again?"

he continued to walk beside haley, "yeah, i guess that's fair," he smiled, "so how's it going anyways?" he asked haley, "i don't know, coming along, i guess,"

"don't sleep on your music, hales, it's a big part of who you are," thomas said before walking off in front of her, "yeah,"

____

thomas played with his wedding ring on his necklace as miss jelline talked about whatever she was talking about when he sees brooke passing something to peyton about a fantasy boy draft.

thomas furrowed his eyebrows when he then sees peyton turn the note over where his name is in second on brooke's boy draft, he slightly smirked leaning back into his chair.