fifty six

Chapter Fifty-Six: "Return of the Future"
Season 3, Episode 11

Chapter Fifty-Six: "Return of the Future" Season 3, Episode 11

_____

thomas comes into the locker room behind lucas annoyed, "great, 0-4," he said to lucas wiping at his sweat with the towel with nathan behind him, "what the hell are you doing out there?"

lucas looked at thomas and nathan, as ryan now stood beside thomas, "me?" lucas scoffed, "why don't you two try passing the ball sometime?"

thomas chuckled, "it's called carrying you! me and nathan might as well be out there alone!" thomas said annoyed to lucas when coach whitey comes in behind them, "all right!"

thomas ran his hand through his slightly sweaty hair, "let's see who won tonight's pissing contest," nathan put his hands to his hips listening to coach whitey with thomas sitting on the bench with ryan beside him next to lucas.

"lucas scott, 16 points," coach durham said out loud, "nathan scott, 22 points," thomas played with his fingers, "thomas smith, 30 points,"

coach took his glasses off of his face, "combined assists, eight!" coach durham looked at the three boys, "i guess we skipped the part about sharing the ball,"

thomas looked away from coach, "basketball is a team game and there's no i in team!" coach looked at thomas and nathan, "i assume you morons can spell,"

he then walked out of their locker room, with thomas standing up coming towards his locker bumping his shoulder with lucas's as he opened his locker.

____

"s-u-c-k, what's that spell? ravens,"

rachel said closing her locker walking away from the locker room with her duffel bag on her shoulder, brooke placed herself down next to haley who was smiling with addison sitting on the opposite side from her with lily and peyton in front of haley, "okay, i know you're new at this," brooke said to haley.

lily looked at haley, "but the cheeriness stops when we lose," haley looked at her friends, "hey, i'm sorry we lost, but thomas's gonna need consoling,"

lily, peyton, addison and brooke smiled, "and you're the consolation prize?" haley turns to them smiling zipping her bag up.

addison smiled, "i like the way you think, roommate," haley turns to brooke, "good, because i've got dibs on the bedroom tonight,"

brooke smiled, "are you issuing a pre-emptive scrunchy?" haley makes a face when brooke smiles again, "anything for love,"

"thank you, you're the best," she said to brooke as she then looked at her friends, "see you guys later," haley stood up from the bench walking out of the locker room.