sixteen

Chapter Sixteen: "The First Cut is the Deepest"
Season 1, Episode 16

Chapter Sixteen: "The First Cut is the Deepest" Season 1, Episode 16

____

thomas walked beside brooke as peyton comes towards them, "brooke!" thomas furrowed his eyebrows at peyton as brooke pulls on thomas's hand away from peyton, "sorry," peyton nods her head sighing now walking away.

"brooke.."

brooke turns to thomas, "i know that you're best friends with lucas, but.. i'm just not ready to see him," thomas nods his head down at brooke, "it's okay," he pulled brooke into his slinged arm as his left arm goes around brooke's shoulder.

thomas pulled away from brooke, "i'll see you later?" brooke nods her head at thomas smiling at him walking further away from him.

thomas comes towards haley seeing her run towards peyton, "hey," peyton and haley stop themselves so that thomas could walk beside them, "hey,"

peyton half smiled at thomas, "hey," peyton looked at haley, "lucas told us about brooke, i was afraid something like this might happen," peyton looked at her, "ten points for haley,"

"what about me? how many points do i get?"

peyton turned to thomas, "um let's see.. 4," thomas furrowed his eyebrows, "because you were with brooke," thomas frowned, "if you want me to choose between you and brooke? then peyton, i'm sorry but i'm choosing between you two,"

thomas walked away from his girlfriend and peyton with a sigh coming off of his lips watching across the quad.

____

thomas and lucas comes into the gym, "tim, if you can't knock down that shot, i'll find somebody who can," coach durham looked at them, "now listen up, all of you,"

thomas sees brooke go towards the cheerleaders, "as long as we're two man short, you're gonna have to work triple time to take up the slack," coach durham clapped his hands, "alright, let's play,"

thomas comes towards coach durham with his arm in a sling with lucas beside him, "you wanted to see us, coach?" coach durham nods his head, "yeah, how's that arm and shoulder healing up?"

thomas looked down towards his arm, "it's healing, it should be fine," lucas looked down to his shoulder, "i'm working on it," coach durham looked at lucas, "quit working on it,"

lucas looked at coach, "coach, i know what i'm doing," coach durham looked at lucas, "so do I, you're pushing yourself too hard," coach then looked in between them, "from now on, i want you guys court side and lucas, you out of the weight room,"

"we're useless here," lucas looked at coach durham, "what's the point?" thomas sighed, "the point is i'm still your coach, and i'm gonna to need you two at playoffs, so lay off the weights,"

lucas watched as coach durham walked away as thomas sighed running his fingers through his hair, "let's go!" lucas walked past coach durham as thomas goes towards the court side, "let's get moving!"