one hundred and fourteen

Chapter One Hundred and Fourteen: "Our Life Is Not a Movie or Maybe"
Season 6, Episode 8

Chapter One Hundred and Fourteen: "Our Life Is Not a Movie or Maybe" Season 6, Episode 8

_____

thomas was in a red basketball tank top as he practiced slamball with his slamball teammates, nathan passing thomas the ball who smiled jumping onto the trampoline going up scoring a slam dunk for his team.

"whoo!"

he slapped his hand against his best friend's hand who smiled at his best friend, "all right, nice work, guys," thomas and nathan slapped their hands against their teammates's hands, "go home, get some rest, game time's eight o'clock,"

owen stands in between the two ex professional basketball players, "not bad for two rookies, you guys ready for tonight?" thomas smirked, "bring it on, we've got this,"

nathan smirked at his best friend's comment, "we'll see, man, it's kind of different in the game," thomas and nathan furrowed their eyebrows at the slamball player, "how different?"

____

an opponent comes to thomas and nathan knocking the both of them down together as thomas hit the glass, haley and addison both gasped as haley's twins's and jamie's hands covered their faces.

the two ex professional basketball players stand up, with owen coming to them, "that different," thomas nods his head seeing owen running on the soft surface to get the ball from his opponents, "this is gonna be a long game,"

"did they get up, mama?"

jaden and aurora questioned their mama and their aunt addison, "yeah, baby, they got up, this time," haley spoke rubbing her twin's back, "hey—"

brooke and emily comes over to them sitting behind the twins and haley with sam and max sitting either side of jamie, aurora and jaden, "how are they doing?"

addison turned to look at their friend, "well, they're in one piece for now.. but i thought owen was supposed to protect them," lily looks into the slamball court, "hey ninety-nine!"

she yells catching her boyfriend's attention, "i thought you were gonna protect twenty three and fourteen!" lily called out, seeing her boyfriend now turn to where she sat, "why don't you also get over your whole fear of having children while you're at it,"

the girls who sat with lily chuckled with emily holding brooke's hand in hers watching her brother play basketball again, "hey, your short," max and sam said to the twins and jamie, "we're five, what's your excuse?"

max smirked at the little boy's response, "nice," sam looked at the slamball court, "so, what's your guy's name?"

jaden went first, "jaden carter smith," sam and max nod their heads, "aurora camilla smith," sam smiled at the little girl, "james lucas scott," jamie went last, "smith and scott, huh?"