one hundred and seven

Chapter One: "Touch Me, I'm Going to Scream,
Part 1"
Season 6, Episode 1

Chapter One: "Touch Me, I'm Going to Scream, Part 1" Season 6, Episode 1

_____

thomas was behind his kids who pretended to bounce a basketball in their hands, "yeah, you're just dreaming now, you know that?" he said to them, "nba's a pipe dream, guys, might as well give it up," he said talking trash to his kids, "no, it's not,"

jaden and aurora shook their heads, "we're thomas smith," the two of them passed thomas, "oh!" thomas chuckled, "oh! two points,"

haley chuckled as she looked at them, "hey, mama," haley picked up aurora and jaden into her arms, "what?" the twins smiled, "you should've seen daddy last night, he's gonna play in the nba for sure,"

haley gasped, "we'll see, huh?" she chuckled, "listen, um.. i was talking to chester...and apparently he hasn't been fed this morning," the twins rolled their eyes, "ugh, he's always telling on us,"

"mm-hmm,"

she hums, "you better get out of here, you wascally wabbit feeder," she sets them down onto the floor, "go," she playfully slaps their small bums as they both run away.

haley comes towards her husband who's wearing an assistant coach of the ravens polo shirt, "making progress on the court, huh?" she asked coming around her husband, as thomas poured her some coffee, "yeah,"

thomas nods his head, "last night, for the first time, i, uh, felt like i was on my way back," haley smiled, "i'm so proud of you, thomas," she said to her husband, "and i'm happy because addison said that nathan is on his way back too,"

"uh, how are you doing in the studio?"

haley looked at her husband, "um..good," thomas looked at his wife's face, "last night, for the first time, i felt like i was on my way back,"

thomas smiled charmingly, "that's my girl," haley smiles, "yeah," he leans in kissing his wife's lips with his hand coming to her cheek before he pulls back from her smiling.

____

"there it is, off the glass,"

quentin and charlie said with thomas and nathan coming into the basketball gym with their kids seeing the ravens all playing around shooting free throws or dunking, "it's pretty, ow! what you got? you getting up?"

"hey!"

quentin and charlie turn seeing their favourite people coming into the basketball gym, "my man," jamie, aurora and jaden go towards quentin and charlie, "what's up, boys, girl?"

charlie held out his hands for aurora, "give me one more, oh, there it is," thomas and nathan make their way to where skills stood, "while the cat's away, huh?"

skills smiled, "nah, they just having some fun, why, what's with you?" thomas then looked at nathan, "well, apparently my mom's dating some freak she met online,"