fifty five

Chapter Fifty-Five: "Brand New World"
Season 3, Episode 10

Chapter Fifty-Five: "Brand New World" Season 3, Episode 10

____

thomas wakes up next to his wife, with his arm around haley's waist when he hears his phone ringing, so quietly and slowly he moved his arm from around his wife's waist getting his phone into hand answering the phone call seeing addison calling him, "hello?"

"what, where are you?"

he asked hearing his sister talk, standing up from his king size bed running his hand through his brunette hair, getting on a long sleeve baseball shirt on along with his pants and shoes coming downstairs opening and closing the door behind him loud.

____

austin comes into his brother's bedroom seeing haley now awake up, "well, well," austin looked at haley who jumped covering herself with her husband's duvet covers, "where's the better half?"

"i don't know,"

austin comes to the edge of his brother's bed picking up haley's bra, "ah, he always was the 'love them and leave them' type," haley let's out a scoff, "can i help you with something?"

austin turned to haley, "as far as i know, you don't live in this house anymore," he comes to haley, "trust me, little girl, this house and everything in it will always be my house," he said down to haley.

haley looked up to her husband's brother, "austin, can you please leave? you're really creeping me out," austin looked at haley leaning in, "you know, at least peyton was pleasant in the morning,"

haley glared at austin, "oh, by the way, i'm still waiting on those annulment papers," he said to haley, "i hope you don't think a one-night-stand's gonna change that,"

austin said before coming out of his brother's bedroom smirking knowing he had affected haley, the way he wanted to knowing what she caused her brother when she left him to go on tour.

____

thomas didn't go instead he let nathan go and pick up his wife as he avoided haley's phone call running his hand through his hair knowing he had to go and see her.

he knocked on her and brooke's apartment door when haley opened it, "what's up?" thomas looked at his wife, "nothing, i just wanted to come and see you,"

he said as he sees haley let a small smile into her face, he comes towards his wife wrapping his arm around haley's shoulder kissing her forehead as thomas closed the apartment door behind him .