sixty-three

Chapter Sixty-Three: "When It isn't Like it Should Be"
Season 3, Episode 18

Chapter Sixty-Three: "When It isn't Like it Should Be" Season 3, Episode 18

_____

"hey, luke, we gotta go," thomas said looking away from his best friend's picture of keith and lucas with ryan and nathan next to him, thomas patted onto the picture walking away.

"so mom, i'm gonna take off, okay?" lucas said aganist his mother's bedroom door, "hello?" lucas knocked onto his mother's door.

thomas frowned knowing what karen was going through, especially with his mother who was missing her brother at the moment, "well, i'll be on my cell if you need anything,"

brooke comes towards her boyfriend, "don't take it personally, she's been through a lot," lucas nods his head, "i know, she just seems so hopeless,"

brooke moved her boyfriend away, "yeah, we're all gonna get our hope back, luke," thomas walked behind them, "it's just gonna take some of us longer than others, you know,"

thomas went out through lucas's front door coming towards his friends who were near the car, "i have a great feeling this is gonna be a great weekend," nathan said handing skills the bags, "yeah, it will be kind of nice to get away,"

thomas nods his head at what mouth said, "yeah, hopefully it'll get everybody to stop talking about you-know-what for a while," skills said making thomas nod his head handing skills his bag.

"hey," thomas smiled at his wife, "does anybody know anything about this place we're going to?" haley asked from beside addison, "all rachel said is that it's some kind of cabin,"

brooke looked at them, "does rachel really have to come? can't we just leave her?" thomas chuckled from where he stood near his wife who was talking to  lily and addison.

"considering it's her family's place, i don't really think we have an option," addison said to her best friend, "i'm just saying think about it,"

thomas chuckled when rachel honked her car's horn, "hey, party people," bevin looked at skills, "hey, baby, you ready to conquer the great outdoors?" skills looked at bevin, "if you say so,"

"skills!"

thomas looked at bevin, "he didn't sound very enthusiastic," bevin looked at thomas, "yeah, skills isn't really the outdoor type,"

ryan chuckled, "that's alright, pete isn't either and he's still gonna try to meet us out there," haley and addison furrowed their eyebrows, "who's pete?"

"fall out boy,"

brooke looked at her best friend, "he's peyton's imaginary friend," peyton looked at brooke, "brooke, he's not imaginary, you saw us together at the concert,"