four

Chapter Four: "Crash Into You"
Season 1, Episode 4:

Chapter Four: "Crash Into You"Season 1, Episode 4:

____

thomas gets the drink from the assisant coach's hand half smiling towards him as thomas takes a sip from the water bottle, "damnit," coach whitey looked around the team, "this is a team, not a chinese fire grill,"

thomas drinks the water bottle, "scott," coach durham looked at nathan, "you're plain selfish, get out there and pretend you know each other," nathan let's out a breath as thomas runs his fingers through his hair.

"all right, let's try to get it together," thomas passed the assisant coach back the water bottle, "ravens on three," tim looked around them, "one! two! three! ravens!"

coach durham clapped his hands, "let's go! let's go! let's go!" thomas runs into their basketball court, "hey, can i catch a ride with you to nathan's party later,"

peyton looked at brooke and lily, "i didn't think you guys were going," peyton looked at them, "i figured you'd be hiding out in lucas's and thomas's back seat again,"

lily tilts her head to peyton, "peyton, are you jealous?" peyton shakes her head, "no," brooke turns to addy, "who are you going to nathan's party with?"

addy looked at her best friends, "i'm going to catch a ride with thomas since nathan invited him," brooke turns to addy who just shakes her head, "and no, brooke, you can't catch a ride with us.."

brooke frowns when addy, peyton and lily laughed at their best friend's face, "tim!" thomas moves past lucas getting the basketball when tim passed the ball to his cousin.

thomas catches the ball in his hands jogging towards the hoop dribbling the ball between his legs before doing a lay up, getting the ravens some more points.

tim steals the basketball again from the other team looking towards his best friend who was double teamed, when tim gets past passing the basketball towards lucas who throws the basketball into the hoop.

"what was that?" nathan looked at tim, "i don't know," nathan just shakes his head looking at thomas who just half smiled towards the scott boy.

thomas walked beside nathan and tim, "he had a better angle, i'm sorry," tim looked at his best friend, "nathan, come on, man, i'm just trying to win,"

thomas walked with nathan towards his parents as nathan goes towards his dad, "great game, honey," thomas smiled at his mom, "thanks mom,"

matt messed up his son's hair, "you played great tom," thomas smiled at his dad, bro hugging him as thomas then hugs his mom watching as nathan makes his way over towards lucas.

addy comes towards her family smiling at them, "hey," matt and emma both smiled at addison, "hi honey," matt kissed his daughter's head as thomas looked at his parents, "so, there's this party tonight at nathan's house,"