fifteen

Chapter Fifteen: "Suddenly Everything Has Changed"
Season 1, Episode 15

Chapter Fifteen: "Suddenly Everything Has Changed" Season 1, Episode 15

____

"thomas.." emma held her son's hand in hers, "please just give me a sign, squeeze my hand," thomas stayed unconscious until 1:00pm when haley comes into thomas's hospital room, tears coming down her face, "please tom.."

haley held thomas's hand in hers, "just wake up, i jist need to see that you're okay," thomas slowly squeezed haley's hand in his, "emma! matthew! addison! thomas is awake!"

thomas slowly opened his blue eyes to see his family crowded around him, "what happened?" emma moved a piece of thomas's hair away from his face, "sweetie, you were in a car crash with lucas and keith," thomas's eyes widens, "w-what? is lucas okay? is keith okay?"

emma smiles touching her son's face, "sweetie, they're okay, you're the one who wasn't.." thomas furrowed his eyebrows, "son," thomas turned to look at his dad, "lucas woke up two days ago,"

thomas looked at his mom, "what?" emma frowned at her son, "it's okay sweetheart," thomas touched his mom's hand in his, "i'm glad you're back mom,"

"you too..." addison comes towards her brother hugging thomas tight, "ow! ow.." addison slowly moved her arms away from thomas, "oh sorry," thomas half smiled as the nurses come into thomas's room checking up on him.

"haley.."

haley stops herself near the hospital door turning around to see thomas look at her, "please don't leave," haley nods her head coming towards thomas holding his hand, "i won't, i promise,"

thomas sighed once the nurses left his hospital room, "i'm sorry i know it was wrong to go after.." haley puts her finger onto thomas's lips, "shh," thomas nods his head, "it's okay,"

thomas frowned, "i'm not that person anymore, and it's because of you," haley half smiled, "i missed you," she hugs thomas in her arms, "oh sorry.."

thomas shook his head hugging haley back in his arms, "i missed you too," lucas comes into thomas's hospital room, "hey buddy," thomas pulled away from haley seeing lucas standing there, "i missed you,"

thomas turned his body so that his legs were dangling from the hospital bed, lucas wrapped his arms around thomas's waist as thomas wrapped his arms around lucas's shoulders, "don't leave me.. please don't leave me,"

haley shook her head at thomas, "we'd never leave you," thomas looked at haley with a tear coming down his face, "tom, we will always be here for you?" haley wiped away thomas's tears as both haley and lucas hug their best friend.

____

emma looked at her son, "hey easy there," thomas rolled his blue eyes, "tough guy, you'll pop a stitch," thomas looked at his mom, "it's just a drawer, mom, i'm not helpless,"