thirty-six

Chapter Thirty-Six: "The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows"
Season 2, Episode 14

Chapter Thirty-Six: "The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows"Season 2, Episode 14

_____

peyton, lily, emily and brooke get out of peyton's car, "okay, i still cannot believe haley left thomas for chris," lily looked at her best friends, "i cannot believe addison didn't go on tour with haley,"

peyton looked at them, "she didn't, okay, haley left for herself, the tour is an amazing opportunity," lily nods her head, "yeah, to screw up her marriage with my brother," emily said to peyton, "okay,"

peyton looked at her friends, "just because she is married..does not mean she has to give up her dreams, okay?" peyton pulls her sachet more up her shoulder, "she's really, really talented,"

brooke sighed, "i know she is, and that's great, but don't you think..chris had anything to do with this?" peyton shakes her head along with lily, "no, i don't, she is not into him, she told me,"

"okay.." emily and brooke sigh, "let's think about what thomas was before haley helped him," brooke looked at her friends, "good-looking, rude, sexy, arrogant...and talented, very talented," brooke says to peyton.

emily cringing, "remember that's my brother, davis.." emily said to brooke moving away from the girls to go and catch up with her friends, "okay, right, like chris,"

brooke nods her head, "yeah, and then haley changed him, for the better, but i'm thinking maybe she misses that challenge," lily furrowed her eyebrows at her best friend, "you really think she changed thomas?"

brooke looked at her best friends, "yeah, i mean, before haley, thomas was like the arrogant guy of tree hill," she said to her friends, "and now he's just everyone's favourite tree hill basketball player,"

_____

thomas sits on his living room couch looking around his messed up apartment from where he threw haley's keyboard into the living room smashing a few things.

he licks his lips pausing his basketball game coming towards his front door seeing lucas, nathan and ryan standing there, "dude," lucas looked at his best friend, "you look like ass,"

thomas looked at his best friends, "well then you should smell me," he runs his fingers through his hair, "you know, we haven't seen you around school lately," ryan said to thomas, "you mind if we come in?"

thomas opens his mouth, "-actually, now's not a really uh.. good time.." they nod their heads, "you know, man, i..." lucas looked at his best friend, "i'm really missing haley,"