one hundred and five

Chapter One Hundred and Five: "Hate is Safer Than Love"
Season 5, Episode 17

Chapter One Hundred and Five: "Hate is Safer Than Love" Season 5, Episode 17

_____

"okay," peyton and lily looked at their best friend, "tell us again why angie's surgery is so last minute?" brooke's best friends asked, "cause it's all done on a volunteer basis, the surgeons donate their services, so it depends on when they have an opening, and the right medical team,"

brooke said to her best friends, "and everything, i just didn't think it was gonna be today," brooke rubbed angie's back, "well, what can we do?"

lily and peyton looked at their best friend, "you're both doing it, thank you," brooke let's out a breath, "but would you mind calling thomas and emily for me? they've gotten so attached to angie and i think they're gonna wanna know,"

"yeah, sure, we'll be back,"

lily and peyton rubbed brooke's arm before the two of them took their phones out of their pockets and started to call the two smith siblings walking away from brooke.

____

thomas comes towards his twin's playroom seeing jaden and aurora with blankets around them as their small eyes were closed, he knocked onto the playroom door, "knock, knock,"

he moved his hand away from the doorframe seeing his twins slowly start to move, "who's there?" jaden questioned with aurora having a small smile on her face, "a dead who's gonn leave without you both if you don't drag your lazy bones out of bed,"

aurora and jaden moved the blankets from their small bodies, "no, it's okay," thomas chuckled seeing them both already dressed in their jersey and cheerleading uniform, "we're ready,"

the twins smiled, "i can see that," thomas looked at them with a smile on his face, "hey, daddy, knock, knock," thomas raised his eyebrows, "who's there?"

"ya," the twins said.

thomas crossed his arms over his chest, "ya who?" the twins both smiled, "yahoo! there's a ravens game tonight," thomas chuckled at them, "that's right, so we gotta get going, come on,"

"okay,"

jaden looked at his dad as aurora got off of their big shared bed, "i just gotta get my cape," the twins run out of the playroom as thomas lets out a breath half smiling.

____

thomas runs alongside nathan with a rope around his waist what connects to his son and daughter's scooters as nathan had the same for jamie, "how you doing, daddy?"

aurora asks making thomas half smile, "hanging in there," he lets out a breath, "you sure? cause it feels like we kind of slowed down," thomas shakes his head, "no, we're good,"

the two alumni ravens stood seeing a hill in front of them, their hands on their hips as their kids all talked to each other, "maybe we should turn around and go back,"