one hundred

Chapter One Hundred: "Hundred"
Season 5, Episode 12

Chapter One Hundred: "Hundred" Season 5, Episode 12

_____

thomas stands in his and his wife's kitchen where he sees haley coming towards him, "hi," haley stands in front of him, "i wanna come home, haley," thomas looked down at his wife's beautiful face, "i love you,"

haley sighed, "i have to get ready right now, i can't—" she starts to go past her husband when thomas grabbed a hold of her arm, spinning her around.

he looked at her face before he leaned down to her height capturing her lips in his, his hands on her waist when haley let's thomas kiss her when she pulls back letting out a breath.

her hands rub up his chest to his shoulders, "you shouldn't have done that," thomas looked into his wife's eyes, "i wanted to," haley runs her hand through her hair letting out a breath, "yeah," she wraps her arms around her husband's shoulders connecting their lips back together.

thomas moved his hands up to her back, holding his wife in his arms, when drops of water started to come into their kitchen hitting their coffee table and around them making the married couple pull back.

haley chuckled when thomas smiled as his hand came to his wife's cheek smiling leaning in again as they connected their lips with the water now dropping on top of them soaking them but thomas didn't care. all he cared about was his wife who he missed.

but it wasn't real, as he was in his best friend's shower allowing the water to touch his head as he shook his head leaning his hands against the railing.

____

lucas, haley, aurora and jaden sat on the docking deck waiting for karen's boat to come onto the dock when haley sees karen waving her hand as she turns to her best friend, "so, you wanna talk about this?"

lucas turned to his best friend, "well, you hate my book and you think i picked the wrong girl to spend the rest of my life with, what's there to talk about?" jaden and aurora watched the boat pull into the dock, "stop it, you know i love lindsey,"

"oh, but i don't? i mean, i think i do,"

haley looked out to the water, "but i guess i'm just lying to myself, is that your story?" haley shook her head, "geez, see if i read anything you write ever again,"

lucas licked his lips, "look hales, you can't say that the manuscript i gave you was about peyton," she makes a face, "it's about yearning and want, luke, i think you wrote it about peyton because you still love her,"

haley stated truthfully, "and i think it's about a guy watching the sky," he rests a hand upon his best friend's shoulders, "but thanks for caring," he rubbed her back, "well, whatever you do, just don't show the pages to lindsey,"

lucas looked to where his mother is, "i already did," he stands up, "mom!" he calls out seeing karen coming off of the boat, "and?" haley questioned her best friend who walked to his mother.