HIS CLOVER

By _toxicwriter_

"You're so sexy you know that," He said taking a hold of my nipple, pinching it lightly. "Uhh.. wait look u... More

not so important
prologue
1
2
😏3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

22

1.5K 36 1
By _toxicwriter_

I slowly opened my eyes, i felt so exhausted, my whole body was in pain, slowly the memories of the previous day         came to mind, the way we had our first time outdoor on a blanket till the extent of falling asleep.

I looked around and i was not in our usual room, rather a much bigger darker room, it was mostly black with alittle bit of navy blue and white, it was really huge with one corner that had a couch and a huge tv then another with a small office setup.. It looked like those very expensive rooms in a  5 star hotel.

I looked around and i couldn't see Kane anywhere, but a bottle of water and some pills.

Goodmorning my  love , i
Went out to buy a
Couple of stuff we might need
I'll  be back by 2pm
Take this pain killer and
Rest .

Love , Kane

I looked at the clock and it was already , 2.45pm... I had really slept for a long time.

I took the pills and attempted to stand up. Which was a very painful experience , i slowly walked to the door nest to the closet doors , opening it revealed a very  large bathroom, everything was organised and clean. It was all sparkling but unlike the bedroom, everything was white.

I opened one of the cabinets and picked out a new toothbrush.

I brushed my teeth and proceeded to the large shower.

I washed my hair with the shampoo that was there, i didn't really care to look at the brand because I had already cut my hair and there was a low chance of breakage.

I lathered  my body and rinsed it off. And proceeded to dry out off with the towel that  was there.

I walked out of the bathroom and to the room.

I opened the door to the walk in closet and i was immediately welcomed by suits, many suits scratch that many expensive looking suits, shoes, watches , I  swear it looked like a whole boutique.

I could find any sweat pant or shirt anywhere.

Like, where was he hiding them.... I was too scared to wear one of his white shirts they looked too expensive and i didn't want him to get angry at me.

I proceeded to look around in hopes of finding a t-shirt atleast.

I opened a drawer that had underwear. I picked one out and put it on then proceeded to look for a t-shirt but alas I couldn't find any.

I moved back to the room and sat on the bed still with a towel around me and a pair of underwear. I started thinking about yesterday and how wonderful I felt till it hit me.

We didn't use protection but I mean he pulled out but what if.

I started panicking. I mean , it's a low chance that I could get pregnant.

But still...

I felt tears roll down my eyes, i mean I could still try to take birth control.

But how I'm I  gonna tell Kane, it's gonna be so awkward
And it's my fault I rushed things

But he pulled out im sure so there's a low chance.

Yes he pulled out..

I lather stood up and took the towel back to the bathroom.

And went back to bed. Immediately falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 44.3K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
175K 19.8K 54
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
380K 21.7K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
392K 44.8K 52
ဆရာသက်ခိုင်ရဲ့ မြေလတ်ဒေသက မေတ္တာစာမျက်နှာတွေအကြောင်း... #BL #Boyloves #villages #owncharacters #oc #Myanmar #Magway