Yandere sanses AUs one-shot

De AqilahDaWinterWolf

Request close Drawing by I don't know Mais

Request Closed/Rules
His Little Blueberry Muffin
Nightmare In Disguise
Covered Up With Ink & Dust
Target The Stars
Till Death Reap Us Apart/ Re-Write Of Yandere Dreammare
Not a Chapter
My Little Dusty~
X
Coloured With Blood
Painted Strings
Living In A Nightmare
Love me~
Five Nights at Nightmare's
Notice Me Senpai!!
The Lavender
Five Nights at Nightmare 2
Marry Me, Dream!
Our Sunshine
The Puppeteer's Playhouse
Overprotective Brother
His Blueberry Muffin (Dust Version)
Error's New Puppet
Double Yandere
Darling~
Don't You Dare Replace Me, Dream!
Cross & The King Of Nightmare
My little Darling/ We're going to have a bad day
The Emotionless's Love
The Yandere Oreo Werewolf & Nightfall
The Yandere Dream/ My Best Friend
My Little Baby Dreamy~
Ccino's King
Freshy~
Into The Death Abyss
The Yandere Jellyfish & The Crow
Stay With Me
I... I...Misunderstanding!!
You're Just Using Me!!
Painting My Cross Heart / I'm Just Joking Around!! /Let Me Help You
Yandere HorrorDust & Dreammare
Love Bite
Hide & Seek With Nightmare
Everything Will Be Perfect
I've Living In A Lies
My Little Dreamy (Cream)/ Why me?.
2 Yandere Stories In One Chapter
I Can't Escape This / I Don't Want To Hurt Anyone!
Stalker X Stalker / Broke Me Until I'm Insane
You're Mine/ Brother Knows The Best
Rarest Ship
4 Yandere In One Story
Thw Replacement Memories / I won't Let You Replace Me, Dream
....
Remake Of The Puppeteer's Playhouse
Published The Old Draft Back
Another Rarest Ship/My Sweet Blueberry
It's Not What It Looks Like!!! / My Little Birdy
Don't Go Dream / My Lusty
Story Of The Missing Star Skeleton
I Killed Someone For You
He's My Dream Now
The Game Masters
The Deal
Special Delivery/ Insane Love
Vampire Love / Horror Game
My Apologies
Snake's Love
Kraken's Love One
Love Of The First Bite
Celebration Of Sacrifice
Ideas?
Yandere Dreamtale Brothers AU Stories Part 1
Ideas Please?
End Of This Book
The New Book Has Released
Guess who's Back?

The Killer Lover

2.5K 21 12
De AqilahDaWinterWolf

Yandere Killer X Nightmare

Request by SaraUzumakiOfficial

Aqilah: Another request but there's no request in comment section. This request from the message. I hope you enjoy sorry It take it so long. I really have no idea what to do except making this short cringe story.

***

"Someone help me!!" A loud scream inside the cell. A door bang being heard. There was a skeleton named Nightmare who was the king of nightmare however things went so wrong after being locked up inside the cell.

A lovesick person named Killer who've been fall in love with Nightmare ever since they met each other. He was an emotionless guy after he killed everyone in his AU but once Nightmare found him and keep him. His emotions began to grow slowly by days to days.

Nightmare also brought a new guys to help him to make the multiverse as chaos. Killer looks fine with them and he made a new friends but once Cross came and Nightmare always hangout with him instead of him. The killer filled with jealous of Cross.

Everything he saw Nightmare and Cross having a conversation together. Killer always watch from a far distance with a death glare at Cross mumbling himself that Nightmare is his and only his.

Even Nightmare starting to flirted with the Oreo. Cross couldn't even focus what was he doing because of the flirt. Killer growled quietly before went away from them.

***

That night, everyone is asleep except for Killer. He brought a poisonous potion that it'll kill Cross for good. He slowly went to his room and saw pour a drop of the poison into Cross's cup. Killer smirked as he quickly teleported away to his room.

It was morning and the bad sanses were in the kitchen room. Cross was just watching the food loosing all his appetite. Nightmare was so worry about him until Cross began to cough blood.

Everyone was shocked except for one that you guys know who it is. Nightmare was about bring him to Sci's lab to check on him fast but sadly Cross turn into dust before he could save him.

No... Cross... Nightmare's tear fall that he lost the person he always care about lots. I'm so sorry...

Killer smiled ghostly that he can finally have his future lover.

Few days later, Nightmare was shocked that he watched Killer killed everyone including his brother as well. "Nighty~." He can see his white pupil heart is staring at him.

Nightmare slowly went back and hit the wall while Killer pinned him. "I can finally have you... I've waiting for so long." Killer said peck him on the lip. "Do you how long did it take to have you?"

Nightmare pushed him away from him and quickly run away. "I'm not going to love you after what have you–" Before he could finish his sentence he felt a sharp pain in his leg and fall down.

"Oh, Yess you will love..." The killer smirked as he pulled out the knife from Nightmare's leg. "Whether you love it or not!"

***

That's what happened, right now Nightmare was stuck with Killer who's crowned as the new king of the AU. Everyday Killer always enter the cell and... You know what I meant. I'm not going to say it. No matter how hard he tried to escape Killer know where should he find him.

The End

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.2K 1.3K 200
Here's where I want to post my art even if I don't like it. But I hope you all might. Cover art belongs to me. Please ask to use my art unless I'm g...
19.1K 261 63
Multiship Requests are no longer open as I've been completely burnt out and have been questioning if my writing is even good Btw my head cannons ha...
52.8K 932 28
This is a ship book so give me some suggestions and uuu yeah
1.2K 10 15
yes sir i made this at 3am the cover is temporary :P mostly DSMP and UTAUS probably Fluff, Angst, maybe smut depending if im comfy w/ it be free to s...