THE BLACKMAILED MARRIAGE

By sumomuso604

Ananya, a simple middle-class girl, Arjun, a rich businessman's son, and Nirmal, a man from an authentic Brah... More

Prologue
Our lovely lovely lovely Annu!
First day
They meet!
Besties for the Resties!
OFFICY
Just Friends or Best Friends?
Time spent together
Disney world
SHE
Change of Plans
FINALLY!
Jealous much!
The Proposal
MARRY ME. NOT A REQUEST, BUT AN ORDER
YOU'RE MINE
Yo! Arjun here! Here to take the Bride
Who are you? Heaven or Havoc?
HE stole HIM away!
Besties for the Resties to the Rescue!
Arjun's Adventure with Besties for the Resties
Sick always works like a charm!
Not-an-update,something about today's date
Detective Ananya Seksariya, reporting for Duty!
Eating Myth to burp Truth
Detective Ananya Seksariya pt. 2- Mystery revealed...
The Scars
Piercing gazes
Facing the Terror🀺
He is mine!
She IS GONE?!
Painted a villain; Blank canvas in reality
Epilogue
message from underneath
Second Book!
Another story!
Yet another story...

The Thrilling Three

185 11 2
By sumomuso604

Arjun, Ananya, and Nirmal clicked with each other so easily. They roamed around during break time and dispersal time. Soon this trio became very close. Anybody who would see them together would assume that they were year-long friends.

Ananya's POV~

It is break time and I am so hungry right now! And I can't wait to meet Nirmal and Arjun.

Well, I love them! Nirmal is still on the way to getting updated to the latest evolution theme whereas Arjun is a combo-pack of childishness and maturity but there is no comparison. They both are precious assets I accrued in 23 years of my existence.

Thank you, God! you gave me such friends.

Finally got some humble friends

After learning from the great stumble......

Well  in short:

My life is rainbows and lollipops right now!

The new workplace is great! People are so good here! Yeah, many gals are very envious of me. Well, suck it, girls! I am the cool one and accept it!  I even permit you to form an 'I hate Ananya' Club. I am damn sure Saumya will be lolling her tongue to snatch the position of Chairman of that club.

Well, suck it bitch,

I may have a glitch

still, I am the witch

Don't know black magic

But had a past so tragic

Seen more hidden devils in white

So bitches  get out of my sight!!!!!!

HUHHHH my monologue for the members of the '  I hate Ananya' club -------- DONE!

Ughh!! Where are they?

I mean Nirmal and Arjun! Not the envious bitches!

Ohh! There they are!

"Hello Arjun and Nirmal!" I said with full enthusiasm as I couldn't see them in the morning which was because I was late. 

"Hiiii Annu!" Both of them jumped up.

Awww these munchkins! They are so sweet. I would just eat them up if I was a cannibal!

"Do you have anything in your lunchbox Annu? I just love your mom's handmade food!" Arjun squealed with excitement in the hope that I brought something. Unfortunately, I didn't.

I drew my face into a sheepish smile that reeked of clumsiness and laziness.

"Sorry guys. My mom was a little tired so I didn't let her make anything. And I am a lazyass, so..." I replied.

Both of them pouted.

"Ohh Your mom is not sick, right? Nirmal asked concernedly.

"Nah Nah, I checked her temperature. It was just loads of household work that made her tired. I am repeatedly telling her to get a maid! But she won't budge. She doesn't like their careless work. She says they are not up to the standard. Of course, they aren't not going to be up to HER standard! It is not their house." I said.

"So why didn't you cook?" Arjun asked with a polite yet friendly tone.

"Umm.... because-" I got cut off by Dumbo.

"If she cooked then it would be a waste of vegetables and time!" Nirmal said mockingly while thoroughly displaying his pearly white teeth.

Ugh!

" Mr. Labadiya    I was not made to tell stories, I was made to make stories

Similarly, I was not made to make food, I was born to devour it."

I glared at him with my nose which was gradually getting redder and redder.

"I don't wanna eat the boring cafeteria meal of the cafeteria," Nirmal said while yawning completely ignoring my anger. 

Suddenly an idea clicked! No not an idea but an epiphany..........PANIPURI!

YAYYY 

"Let's go out! And eat pani puri and chat puri! I know a place that makes superb Pani puri! Come on" I said pleadingly.

"Girls and Pani puri!" Arjun said while shaking his head.

Nirmal shook his head with closed eyes processing followed by his epiphany.

"PANIPURIIIII   ....... we are coming!" Nirmal shrieked with hands on his cheeks. His expression was an epitome of a perfect fangirl, sorry fanboy moment.

Arjun with puckered face added, " Girls, BOY and Panipuri". 

"Umm, We will eat at a roadside stall?" Arjun asked with scrunched nose and concerned expression.

" Mr. Hygienic... We will go to a restaurant and order Pani puri in whichever flavor you want!"

Arjun's expression ->   -_-

"Of course, it is going to be a roadside stall! And it is going to be Unhygienic!" Ananya said.

"Or we could eat at a place that is hygienic!" Arjun said.

"Wow Yummy!" Ananya said sarcastically with a fake thumbs up.

Arjun gave in. "Fine! Only this time!"

"Yayyyyyy"

*time skip*

"So you guys thought about any dates for the ball on CEO's Birthday?" I asked while gulping down a big puri and spilling some parts on my chin, on my cheek, on my dress, and everywhere... Well, isn't it unfair that  PANIPURI is only enjoyed by the tongue, why not share it with cheeks, chin, dress, everywhere?

Well, I heard happiness increases by sharing. Does that mean my panipuri will also increase on sharing it with my cheek, chin, and everywhere? 😉

Ohhhh sorry! I forgot to tell you guys! There is a party arranged by the company on the CEO's birthday.

We have to choose someone from the company as our date. Not that romantic date, but more so as a dance partner. This event is about bonding with the people in the company and of course the CEO's celebration.

Aaaahhhh I am so excited!

"Noooo..... I m-mean I dunno"

I don't like the girls in the department. They are clingy.." Arjun said with a disgusted face.

"Ohh... I am thinking of someone......." Nirmal said with cheeks that were as red as a tomato and a display of his 32 teeth.

"Ooooooohhhhh oh ho! Who is she or he? Look at you! You are blushing so much... I think your cheeks will explode...." I said with a large grin on my face. I mean I am very happy for him.

"Yeah! Wait! what! He or she?!!! It's a she! I am straight!" Nirmal burst with a red face.

"Ok fine! I didn't mean it like that! I didn't know your sexuality so I added both genders. I am open-minded about these things.. ." I said with a confident face.

"Muahahahhahahahahahha" Arjun, who was enjoying the whole drama, was laughing like an idiot.

Idiot!

"Come on! Stop laughing now. Save some for tomorrow!" Nirmal said with an angry face.

"Sorry... Hahahahahahaha... I am sorry" He said while trying to control his laughter but failing miserably every time.

"Ok ok now the chat puri has arrived. Let's eat it now. I am very hungry!" I said.

"Hmm, yea." Both of them nodded.

"BTW whoever is the mystery person, She is going to be the luckiest girl in the world," I said.

"Awww Annu..."  Nirmal said with a flustered face.

"May I ask why?" Arjun said mockingly.

"Yes, ofc! I have a very good reason." I said.

"She is going to get the most LOYAL, GENTLE, CARING, CUTE ------ Doggo." Ananya elaborated.

"yes, exactl- ANNUUUUUU!!!!" Nirmal shouted.

Correction-  CATERWAULED!

And brought a whole storm of Laughter. There was a huge veritable bedlam of laughter, mostly from Arjun's mouth.

And then we went back to our work.

~~~~~

Arjun's POV~

"So you guys thought about any dates for the ball on CEO's Birthday?" She asked while eating the pani puri with her small and cute mouth.

But nervousness grew inside me... How to tell her! Ughh! this naive girl! Why is this so hard? I am always straightforward forward but this seems to be so entangled... Ugh!

What am I going to tell her? She is the one I want to take as my date for the ball!

Ugh

Why is this so hard! Doesn't she know that I like her?

Of course not! She thinks of me as a 'best bud'! I am still in the Friendzone!

Ugh, I have to answer something!

"Noooo..... I-I m-mean I dunno

I don't like the girls in the department. They are clingy.."

I managed to say this with a straight face because clearly, this was a lie. The girls are great in my department but my heart wants her...... Ugh!

How do I ask her? What if it jeopardizes our friendship?! I can't afford to lose that! No... What to do!

Ughh!

There is an army of girls having eyes on you Arjun but this one girl is blinding me blurring everything else! But you had to choose her! The one who thinks that I am her best bud or even worse

Bro.

Ugh!

Wait... SHE must have the solution! Yesss! I am going to talk to her in the evening, the first thing to do after I reach home!

Yes! She will have the solution! SHE MUST HAVE THE SOLUTION! 

Till then Mr. Arjun Shah, enjoy your silent love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 4.9K 38
Aadhya- The Phoenix's Fury. (Previously known as Aadhya- The Life Journey of a Woman.) We can't share all the things with parents, but friends. A f...
6.4K 426 22
Nitya, a very talented aspiring designer, whose only dream is to become the 'Best Designer' in the country, reaches Delhi with an Internship offer wi...
28.2K 820 31
Ananya Mehra Asia's leading business woman.. Kind , soft, bubbly only for her loved ones... Left by her dad a scar that follows along her is now ent...
7.6K 725 26
" Mr. Agastya Malhotra now you'll consummate with me forcefully.. that's why you planned all this " she said being furious looking in my eyes " What...