Shall We Date? (Obey Me! X Fe...

By Mikorin801

COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters. More

☆Author's Note☆
Lucifer X Reader I
Mammon X Reader I
Leviathan X Reader I
Satan X Reader I
Asmodeus X Reader I
Beelzebub X Reader I
Belphegor X Reader I
Solomon X Reader I
Simeon X Reader I
Barbatos X Reader I
Diavolo X Reader I
☆Author's Note☆
Lucifer X Reader II
Mammon X Reader II
Leviathan X Reader II
Satan X Reader II
Asmodeus X Reader II
Beelzebub X Reader II
Belphegor X Reader II
Solomon X Reader II
Simeon X Reader II
Barbatos X Reader II
Diavolo X Reader II
☆Author's Note☆
Lucifer X Reader III
Mammon X Reader III
Leviathan X Reader III
Satan X Reader III
Asmodeus X Reader III
Beelzebub X Reader III
Belphegor X Reader III
Solomon X Reader III
Simeon X Reader III
Barbatos X Reader III
Diavolo X Reader III
☆Author's Note☆
Lucifer X Reader IV
Mammon X Reader IV
Leviathan X Reader IV
Satan X Reader IV
Asmodeus X Reader IV
Beelzebub X Reader IV
Belphegor X Reader IV
Solomon X Reader IV
Simeon X Reader IV
Barbatos X Reader IV
Diavolo X Reader IV
☆Author's Note☆
Lucifer X Reader V
Mammon X Reader V
Leviathan X Reader V
Satan X Reader V
Asmodeus X Reader V
Beelzebub X Reader V
Belphegor X Reader V
Solomon X Reader V
Simeon X Reader V
Barbatos X Reader V
Diavolo X Reader V
☆Author's Note☆
Mammon X Reader VI
Leviathan X Reader VI
Satan X Reader VI
Asmodeus X Reader VI
Beelzebub X Reader VI
Belphegor X Reader VI
Solomon X Reader VI
Simeon X Reader VI
Barbatos X Reader VI
Diavolo X Reader VI
Final Author's Note

Lucifer X Reader VI

7.5K 199 37
By Mikorin801

Hello! Mikorin here. I am so so sorry. My goodness it's been months since I last updated and I said that I will be releasing the final batch of oneshots. I will do just that. And so, for the last theme, I settled on something simple. "The characters taking care of you or nursing you back to health." (Not necessarily because you are ill.) Thank you for tuning in and enjoy the story. Look forward to the rest.

NOTE: This is a continuation of chapter 'Diavolo X Reader II'.

Requested by: KatyRay102

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

After the unfortunate incident between you and Diavolo, days passed by normally without any concern for the pain you were experiencing. Everything and everyone carried on as usual regardless of your state as you hid yourself from the world, picking up all the broken pieces.

The sequence of events happened in a blur. As soon as Diavolo spouted the words "I'm sorry", your entire self shut down, leaving behind the deafening sound of your heart breaking and uncontrollable tears welling up in your eyes. In a fit of shame, you made a run for it and prohibited any form of contact with the demon. Since then, you stayed locked up in your personal haven, worrying the demon brothers.

Presently, the inhabitants of the House of Lamentation were having their breakfast in the dining room. Despite only missing a single person, the air was tense and nobody was uttering a single word.

Finally, the ever-sweet demon, Beelzebub, spoke up while eyeing your plate, strangely not touching it. "Is MC not coming down? She hasn't eaten anything for days."

Having enough, Satan confronted the last creature that she interacted with. "You either have something to do with it or know something. What happened? Why is she acting like this?"

It was basic courtesy to not carelessly spread someone's problems or issues, hence, Lucifer kept his mouth shut. It was best if you explained but he did not want his brothers to recklessly barge into your space while you were vulnerable. Instead, the eldest demon beckoned his siblings to head on to school.

The group, especially Mammon, begrudingly left. Rather than following his brothers, Lucifer sauntered over to your room, carrying a plate of toast, sunny side up eggs, sausages, and a warm cup of cocoa. He initially thought to bring you coffee but instantly realized caffeine might not be good for the stomach.

Standing before your door, Lucifer muttered gently. "MC. I brought you breakfast. Come eat."

It took several seconds before you replied with a weak voice. "It's okay, you can give mine to Beel. I'm not hungry."

The demon sighed quietly, it was not going to be easy after all. He persisted. "I made you hot choco. It has marshmallows in it. Asmodeus told me you liked it that way."

Silence consumed the hallway, indicating that you were pondering on how to reject the Avatar of Pride. Interrupting your train of thought, Lucifer mumbled. "You don't have to eat, but at least drink the hot chocolate. Please."

The demon's sensitive ears caught the sound of the bed creaking and footsteps behind the door. The corner of his lips was slightly curled up once he laid his sight upon your face. Swiftly, he scanned your sullen features, taking note of your swollen eyelids with huge dark eyebags beneath it, cracked lips, and ashen skin. Terrible does not begin to cover your complexion. Nevertheless, he was happy to see you.

On the other hand, you focused on the dish and warm cup of cocoa. Involuntarily, your stomach released a low growl once you caught whiff of eggs and sausages. Blood rushed to your cheeks after discovering how hungry you actually were.

The demon stifled a chuckle before inquiring. "Would you prefer eating in your room?"

You shook your head, not wanting to leave bread crumbs all over the bed or floor. Thus, you let the demon lead you to the dining room.

Upon arriving at your destination, you noticed the empty seats and wondered where the rest of the demons were. Instantaneously, you discovered it was clearly time for classes to start. You glanced towards Lucifer in panic. "School already began. Aren't you going to be late?"

"Aren't you late as well?" Lucifer lightly joked while placing the dish and cup on the table, surprisingly, not losing his composure despite being tardy.

"I'm not feeling well so I don't think I can attend classes." You grumbled while looking down sheepishly, fearing Lucifer's response. The demon could hardly tolerate tardiness, much less ditching school.

Weight landed on your head, inducing you to face Lucifer. It was startling to find the stern individual patting the top of your head.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Lucifer stated. "Don't worry about it. Let's eat for now."

You nodded slowly in understanding, earning a rare smile from the demon. You must have been gaping for too long which confused Lucifer. "Is there something wrong, MC?"

You shook your head and inquired to cover up your embarrassment. "It's really late. Are you not going to school?"

A tiny frown made its way onto Lucifer's face. "Do you not want me here? Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No!" You immediately negated. "Ah-I mean, I don't mind having you here with me. In fact, I don't really want to eat by myself. I was just wondering because you hate missing school."

Lucifer stared at you, declaring with a heavy yet sincere tone. "To be honest, I am really worried about you and I don't want to leave you all alone. You may not be comfortable with me but just know that I'm here for you."

"Thank you." You breathed out inaudibly, still Lucifer heard it.

"Alright." He clapped his hands. "Don't let me get in the way of your meal."

You let him assist you to your seat and began eating with a bit more energy. A hum of delight spilled from your lips once the salty and savory taste of meat exploded in your mouth. You also did not hesitate to take a sip of the hot cocoa. It was the perfect balance of sweetness and bitterness, combined with the fluffy marshmallows. It was indeed just the way you like it.

"How is it?" Lucifer mused upon observing your reaction.

"Everything tastes wonderful." You beamed in appreciation. Once again, Lucifer returned the sentiment by sending you a smile.

Little did you know it, your broken heart was slowly healing itself. Whether the cause was the warmth emitting from the cocoa or Lucifer's expression, you could not decipher. It filled your chest with hope, discovering somewhere in the far future, you will move on and confidently face your once beloved just like old times. You peeked at Lucifer beneath your eyelashes. And perhaps, you can try loving again.

☆☆☆☆☆

Whoo! Finally, released a oneshot. How was it?

The reason I chose the theme iterated above was because things were quite tough and I wanted my story to serve as comfort in my life and, hopefully, into yours too. Thank you for reading. ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 1.7K 27
Obey Me! characters x reader. This book will contain fluff, smut, lemon, angst, oneshots, headcanons, scenarios, etc. I will write depends on my mood...
206K 5.4K 41
Requests are CLOSED I FORGOT THIS WXISTED MY BAD This is another hodgepodge book of oneshots, headcanons, and short stories No smut 💙 Angst ❤️ Flu...
1.2K 23 17
Just a random book abt Obey Me oneshots:) ׺°"˜'"°º×𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈׺°"˜'"°º× 👊ŇⓄ ᒪẸмⓄŇ丂👊 🍭𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹🌸𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓅🌸�...
8.8K 159 17
[MATURE CONTENT] an Obey Me! fanfiction! I'm sorry for the grammatical errors, english is not my first and primary language, but I'll try my best! Th...