THE BLACKMAILED MARRIAGE

By sumomuso604

Ananya, a simple middle-class girl, Arjun, a rich businessman's son, and Nirmal, a man from an authentic Brah... More

Prologue
Our lovely lovely lovely Annu!
First day
They meet!
Besties for the Resties!
OFFICY
Just Friends or Best Friends?
Disney world
The Thrilling Three
SHE
Change of Plans
FINALLY!
Jealous much!
The Proposal
MARRY ME. NOT A REQUEST, BUT AN ORDER
YOU'RE MINE
Yo! Arjun here! Here to take the Bride
Who are you? Heaven or Havoc?
HE stole HIM away!
Besties for the Resties to the Rescue!
Arjun's Adventure with Besties for the Resties
Sick always works like a charm!
Not-an-update,something about today's date
Detective Ananya Seksariya, reporting for Duty!
Eating Myth to burp Truth
Detective Ananya Seksariya pt. 2- Mystery revealed...
The Scars
Piercing gazes
Facing the Terror🤺
He is mine!
She IS GONE?!
Painted a villain; Blank canvas in reality
Epilogue
message from underneath
Second Book!
Another story!
Yet another story...

Time spent together

222 14 2
By sumomuso604

Adults have a stressful and frantic office life and our Thrilling Three: Arjun, Ananya, and Nirmal were no exception.

Although Arjun was the head's son, he preferred to work as per his profession. He was trained as a Business official. He was under CEO in terms of his post.

But he liked it this way. He studied what he wanted and now he has a job based on his merit, not birth privileges.

He was very loyal to his work. Same goes with Ananya and Nirmal.

They were also worn because of the workload. Many currents firms as well as budding companies were giving orders on orders for their company.

They had to think of many ideas in a day and Arjun had to handle the workforce and expenses.

"Ugh! This fuckin boss! He went off on a date! And gave us this damn workload! I hate him!" Kanan, another girl from the creative team, said angrily. She looked like she would explode any time.

"Hey, guys! Let's relax for a while... And let's refrain from cursing please?" Ramesh said in a calm tone. He was that calm. He used to meditate every day and was as calm as a stone. Well, not stone but he is as calm as a diamond because even stone had a breaking and boiling point but not Ramesh.

"Yea I agree!" Nirmal said while rubbing his temples.

"Hmm, yea," Ananya said while rubbing the temples of her face. She was downhearted. Something was buried deep within her soul, which she wanted to erase, but it keeps coming back to her busy as a bee mind.

All of them got seated on the ground in a circle in the middle of the room.

Arjun came into the office as he wanted to talk about some matter with the creative team.

"Hey, guys! I needed to talk about some-" Arjun said while coming into the creative team room.

The creative team room's walls were painted all white but they were adorned with aesthetic paintings and motivational quotes. Actually, the creative room's design was based on the idea that even dressed-up white can be beautiful, similarly, our ideas can make even unpopular products marketable.

It looked simple yet wonderful.  The room was saturated with small chairs, sofas, and one desk which contained the files of ads, containing all of the information about the product, the team appointed for execution, and a small library was situated in the corner of the room. A middle desk was also there and it had chairs around it for the meetings conducted by the creative team and the boss.

"Hey! Why aren't you guys working? And why are you all sitting in a circle?? That too on the floor?" Arjun asked in a sincere tone that was neither bossy nor very arrogant.

"We are bored! There is a hella lot of work and we have been working since morning!" Kanan said in an exhausting tone.

"About the chair part... It is a known fact that sitting on the ground with our motherland is the best way to relax and meditate... And-" Ramesh said but was cut at the end by Kanan.

"Oh shut up, will you! He always starts with his sermons!" Kanan while facing Arjun. She wanted to print a good impression of the creative team on Arjun. Although it was pretty much ruined by now as they were slouching off of work, Arjun was very sincere. They were scared that he would spill all the beans about the idleness of the creative team to his dad, or shall we say- The head of Sharma and Co.

Ramesh glared at Kanan.

Note: Ramesh's glares are reserved for Kanan only as he is never volatile toward anyone else.  

This is the current debating point of Nirmal and Ananya's meetings. The meeting in which the world's most earthshaking decisions are taken-

1) Ramesh always lectures about avoiding eating oily food for sensory pleasures yet could not refuse Kanan's homemade Vadapav. Is it a crush? YES or no?

2) Kanan was mercilessly cussing the boss when Ramesh was given an oral warning due to absenteeism? She cares about Ramesh. Is it liking? YES or no?

3) Kanan assembled foul-smelling body spray underneath the boss's office chair. The best part is due to that bottle whenever the boss sat, a piss-like voice echoed throughout the room followed but the echoes of laughter. Kanan did this only the next day after the boss's warning to Ramesh. Is it LOVE? YES or no? 

One V.I.M.P question they discuss daily is -

4) Saumya is a bitch. YES or YESSSSS?

(This was set up by our prankster Kanan to have Ramesh's back....well, to have Ramesh's heart)

Arjun and Nirmal have also prophesied their ship name----

Ramesh+Kanan=Raman

Yayyy.

They both are just like Tom and jerry. Ananya and Nirmal used to pair them up and make jokes about them, on which event both of them used to blush a great shade of scarlet. They would make a very cute couple if they become one. Well, Nirmal is sure they will become one as he has vowed to avoid having chocolates on the fifth week of the month until they both confess.

Anyway coming back to our depressed, fatigued, dead-tired stilling surviving workers of the office.

"Yea! We deserve to have a break!" Nirmal said while eyeing Arjun with puppy eyes and a speckle of the whining present in his voice. He practically sounded like a doggie.

"And the boss went away on a date!" Kanan added with an angry face.

"Ok Ok! I am not going to eat you all... So chill. Even I wanted to chill for a bit. Can I join you...? Arjun said with an exhausted face and a tint of excitement on his face.

"Of course man!" Nirmal said.

"Yes Yes yes Yes yes!!! You know Arjun how workaholic I am but I guess you will get bored amongst others so I will give you company to make the break more interesting."Saumya said in order to impress Arjun but little does she know that she has already made a HEAVY impression on Arjun.

She was very attracted to Arjun and didn't leave any chance to get close to him. He was fed up with her as she was very clingy and just came to him like a bunny to a carrot.

Now all eyes were upon Ananya who seemed in some deep thought but just nodded when she got to her senses.

Even Ramesh and Kanan agreed.

Arjun went and sat near Ananya and Nirmal as he gelled with them more.

But Saumya didn't even leave her chance right now. She went over to the washroom and came back to the spot where Arjun, Ananya, and Nirmal were sitting.

"Please can you scooch over?"She said in a rude tone to Ananya.

Arjun also didn't like Saumya for this reason as well. She was very rude to Ananya and Nirmal. They meant a lot to him.

"I want to drink water..." Saumya said while pointing towards the water purifier behind Ananya.

"Yeah sure... Drink all to quench your thirst, after all, We don't want our indispensable member to be a victim of dehydration" Ananya said while rolling her eyes and with an expression of exasperation on her face as she knew what was happening there.

She got up and sat down with Nirmal.

Saumya went over to have a glass of water and then sat near Arjun. All of them knew what was happening.

Of course, who wouldn't?

"Ok, so let's play something fun..." Kanan said.

"How about Never have I ever?" Saumya said with a smirk on her face.

God knows what she had in her filthy mind!

"Umm guys I don't know how to play, never have I ever... I mean I have seen it in the movies but I haven't played it before." Ramesh told in a feeble voice. He was a very shy person. He was comfortable with the creative team members but very introverted around bosses and people of high authority.

"Ohh come on! It's not a very big deal ... I will show you how to play!" Kanan added with a genuine smile on her face. And then faced Ramesh.

Ramesh too added a smile to his 'simple as a saint' face.

She started explaining the rules to him.

The two were like the north and south poles of a magnet.

Very different, but attracted to each other...

"So... why are you looking so stressed Ananya?" Arjun asked while popping his face and seeing Ananya because Saumya was blocking his view.

"Nothing much... It's just that I remembered something that happened on this day some years ago... I-" Ananya was speaking with her face in her hands. She was genuinely sad.

"As if we care! Anyways! Let's start the game!" Saumya bumped in between and cut Ananya off. Ananya looked taken aback but her gritted teeth were visible as she glared at Saumya but then diverted her gaze and instead chose to look at a cute couple like Ramesh and Kanan.

This was getting very uncomfortable and disturbing for Arjun. He would fire Saumya right at that moment if he could.

"Yeah Let's start.." Nirmal said cutting the tension between the four of them.

They started now and all of them said wild things but not that vulgar or depressing or out of the line. Until-

"So I will go now!" Saumya jumped like she always did, " Never have I ever kissed someone... in a public washroom..." She said while looking at Arjun while chewing on her inner cheek and then shifting her gaze towards Ananya, malevolence clearly visible in her eyes.

None of them drank a sip.

A victorious smirk added to Saumya's face while looking at Arjun.

Another attack kicked in and Ananya lost her senses.

Ananya gritted her teeth and kicked the table beside her and stormed outside the room. Her eyes deceived her and started flowing rivers of tears. She chose not to show it and went outside the room.

Nirmal followed her.

"What happened to her now? What a drama queen! She has always been like this." Saumya said while rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, let her go, Arjun, let's continue playing!" Saumya said while putting her hand on his shoulder.

Arjun yanked her hand away and ran towards the door.

Ananya was running towards the garden and sat down with her hands on her face.

Both Nirmal and Arjun went in that direction and soon reached her.

"What happened, Ananya?" They both said together.

"Not-thin-ng," She said while having hiccups due to crying.

"It is definitely something to tell us com on-" Nirmal said.

"Let her be," Arjun said while cutting him off.

"Tha-ank y-you," Ananya said while sobbing.

Nirmal looked toward Arjun and Arjun too looked toward Nirmal.

Both of them exchanged looks and talked with their eyes.

Then after some time, they just patted her shoulder as if assuring her sun has swallowed her melancholic clouds and the sunlight is on the way to vaporize her tears.

"Take it all out..." Nirmal said.

"Yes, it's okay to cry.." Arjun too added and continued swaying his hand on her head.

She continued to sob until the flashbacks were drowned in her tears.

"Thank you, guys... It's just that this day is my least favorite in the entire year" Or the entire life she added in her head.

"Our pleasure darling..." Nirmal said and Arjun simply smiled and offered his handkerchief.

"Arjun... how come you came?" Ananya said while taking his handkerchief.

"To get away from that moth!" Arjun said funnily while scrunching his nose.

Ananya laughed while pressing her stomach.

"She is a handful isn't she?" Ananya asked while laughing her head off.

"Yea... and also..." Arjun added.

"I gave some people the promise of being my friends so I am just fulfilling my promise. After all, a friend in need is a friend indeed." Arjun said while glancing towards both of them and smiling wide.

"Awwwww! but where does your 'friend indeed promise' vanish when I am in need of a lucky ducky to complete my lucky ducky collection?" Nirmal said narrowing his eyes.

"That's because I don't give my lucky duckies to anyone," Arjun said looking away angrily.

"Enough guys," Ananya said while shaking her head at their childishness.

(Arjun and Nirmal's goal is to complete this collection of lucky duckie bathtub sets)

Well, the great scientist Archimedes used to immerse himself in scientific discoveries rather than water in the bathtub just like that our Arjun and Nirmal immerse themselves in the water with lucky duckie toy ducklings ;) 

Yolo guys! Sumo here! Hope you are enjoying the story so far. And your waiting time is over. In just a few chapters, the twist will come, and that too, in a very evil way. So get ready! 

We know you all are waiting for that.....

Other people: He is Archimedes who just found the basis of Archimedes principle

Sumo&Muso: No He is 80-year-old Nirmal who just found his lost lucky duckie while cleaning the bathroom 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 28.8K 52
Meet Diya Gupta an ambitious, independent, self made party girl whose life revolves around her company and sometimes the cigarettes after sex. Arjun...
2M 100K 57
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...
122K 4.7K 61
Meet Ishita Malhotra who has a secret and tragic past that led her to leave Mumbai the city she lived in since birth for London. Three years later...
113K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...