StuckyxReader Images

By americasass741918

Just a book of images. There will be fluff and some smut. Easy as that. You can request an image. It's a coll... More

A/N
Rough Morning-Stucky
Help-Bucky
Soulmate AU-Steve Part One
Soulmate-Part Two
Soulmate-Part Three
Soulmate-Part Four
Nightmare-Bucky
Late Night Snack-Stucky
The Truth-Stucky
Frost-Stucky
Stark-Stucky
Fuck People-Steve
Fuck People-Part Two
Fuck People-Part Three
My Truth-Steve
History-Stucky Part 1
History-Part 3
History-Part 4
Anxiety-WinterWidow
Painting-Stucky
Dick-Chris Evans
JJ-Steve
Why?-Bucky
God-Stucky
Dodger-Chris
Was Not Expecting That-Stucky
Could Never Hate You-Stucky
Sam-Bucky
Bad Boy-Bucky
14th-Sebastian
Mine-Steve
Asgard-Bucky
Friendship-Stucky
Sugar-Chris Evans
Sugar-Part Two
Sugar-Part Three
Mission-Winterwidow
Little-Stucky
Sweetheart-Stucky
Sweetheart-Part Two
Run-Bucky
A/N
Come Back-Bucky
Sweetheart-Part Three
Come Back-Part Two
A/n
A/n
Chilling Adventures-Stucky
A/n
Immortal-Steve
Sweetheart-Part Four
Scream-Stucky Pt. 1

History-Part 2

2K 48 1
By americasass741918

Y/n's POV:

I made a portal and went through. I was back at the house. I went inside thinking about the men I saw running after me. I ran inside the house going straight to my bedroom. I laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling.

"Steve. Bucky. Steve. Bucky." I said over and over wondering why it felt like I had seen them before.

"I can't have this." I heard a small boy say. "It's just a granola bar." The teacher told him. "My mother told me to just stick with the snacks she gave me. I get sick if I eat something wrong." He set it on her desk. "Alright. Do you have a snack?" She asked. He nodded and walked away.

"Hi. I'm Y/n." I stuck out my hand to him. The little boy looked up from the book he was reading and he looked a little shocked. "Steve. Steve Rogers." He took my hand in his and shook it a little.

Little did I know. It was a meeting that would change my life for so much better.

1931

I was waiting for Steve at the park. He asked if we could talk at our spot and of course I said yes.

"Hey, Y/n." I heard Steve say from above me. I looked up and he was standing in front of me looking down with a black eye. I stood up and put my hands on each side of his face. "Steve what happened to you?" I asked. "Got into another fight. But Y/n I'd like you to meet Bucky. He helped me get out of the fight." Steve motioned to the taller boy standing next to him.

"Thanks, Stevie here can get himself into a lot of trouble." I smiled at the brown haired boy. "It's no problem." He shook his head and gave me a smile. "Would you like to stay? Me and Steve usually talk here and then go to that dinner across the street." I pointed. "I'd love to."

I do know them. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something down. "Bubba, come here boy." I called. I heard his collar shaking and his little footsteps. He ran through the doggy door and came over. I picked him up and gave him some love.

I stuck the piece of paper in a little cut out I made on his collar. Usually I would sneak little bottles of alcohol in it but not this time. "Echo! Are you home yet?!" I heard PB (Power Broker) yell. "Yes, sir!" I yelled back. "Come here please!" I finished stuffing the paper out of sight and ran down the stairs.

He was in his office sitting in his chair. I stood at the front of his desk with my hands behind my back looking at him. "Relax, Echo. It's just me. C'mere." He patted his lap. I walked around and sat on his lap.

This definitely wouldn't be the first time something like this happened. Whenever someone was at the house I had to be the soldier I was trained to be. But with it just being PB he told me I could relax a little. And then came me being his little slave. He'd touch me, kiss me, say things to people. All of it. I'm just someone he uses when he needs a release.

"Can I ask a question?" He nodded and moved forward to start kissing my neck. "Who's Steve and Bucky?" He immediately removed his head and grabbed my face making me look at him. "You remember them. How?" He asked. "What? I don't remember them." I shook my head. "I don't believe you, you little bitch." He pushed me on the ground.

I started crawling away from him. He reached down grabbing my throat. "You may have remembered them this time but you might as well forget them now." He pulled back his hand and punched me in the face. After a few more punches everything went black.

"Is everything ready?" "Yes, sir." "Good. I don't want her to remember anything about them. I don't care if you fry her brain to do it." Those words were the last I heard before experiencing pain I've had to endure for the past 77 years. But it will never amount to the pain of losing the people you've ever loved.

TWO DAYS LATER

My eyes fluttered open and I looked in front of me. "Hey there, Mama's. How do you feel?" PB asked moving some hair out of my face. "Alright. What happened?" I sat up. "You went to do a job and got pretty banged up. You've been out for two days." He moved behind me and rubbed my back.

Something doesn't feel right

I leaned back in his arms. "Thank you." I said. "For what?" He asked rubbing my sides. "For getting me out of there. I don't think I've said that enough." I turned to him. "I'm glad I got you out of there. Besides, are you happy here?" I nodded. "Well, get packed up. We're going to Thailand for the week. Everything on your job went according to plan and I think you deserve a little break." He got up and left. 

He's hiding something. Last time he took me to Thailand when we went home I had to fight the red room's best fighter.

While I was packing Duke came into my room and hopped on the bed. "Hey, Bubba." I smiled and rubbed his head. He barked and started scratching his collar. He would only do that when I left something in there.

I took out the little note that was rolled up and read it.

If you're reading this then PB wiped you again. He's trying to keep Bucky and Steve away from us. I can't figure out who they are to us but I know their important. DON'T ask him about them. That's how you were wiped. Just keep it to yourself and keep thinking about them.

Never give up. Just find Steve and Bucky. They will protect you. I just have a gut feeling about it.

He never wipes me unless I say something that he doesn't like.

Looking out the window watching the cars and trees pass us by. I can't help but try everything in my power to try and remember them. It's like I have this need deep down begging to know who they are. It needs to know who they are to me.

"You okay over there?" PB asked and put a hand on my thigh. I sharply inhaled and remembered something.

"Popcorn is almost done!" Steve yelled as I walked through the door. "What's the popcorn for?" I asked. "Hey, Doll. You're right on time. Our favorite movie is on tonight." Bucky turned to me. "Sounds like fun." I sat down next to him. He put his hand on my thigh and I turned into his chest.

"Hi, Darling. How was work?" Steve set the popcorn down and sat down on the other side of Bucky. "Good. I hate working with those pretentious assholes." I groaned while eating some popcorn. "Language, Sweetheart." Steve turned to me. "Don't give me that shit. I can start saying language everytime we're in the bedroom too." I winked at him.

Steve got really red and hid his face in Bucky's neck. "She's kidding, Handsome. Besides we could say it just as much to her before we even get started on her." Bucky kissed Steve's head. How I long for these nights with them.

"You okay, Echo?" He asked. "Y/n. My name is Y/n." I turned to him. 

He pulled over on the side of the road and I grabbed his hand. I opened a portal and dragged him out grabbing his neck pushing him against a tree.

"You put me down, Bitch." He said. "No. You took me from the only things I've ever known." "I saved you! HYDRA was going to use you as a machine. Use you to help the Winter Soldier. You were their slave." He kept trying to pry my hand off his neck.

"I'M YOUR SLAVE! I THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME FROM THEIR DOINGS BUT YOU AREN'T ANY BETTER! I GO ON MORE JOBS FOR YOU THEN I DID FOR HYDRA! And whether you like it or not... I'm gonna find out who Steve and Bucky are."

I leaned down, taking the knife from my boots and slit his throat. He dropped to the ground holding his throat but it was no use. I cut his carotid artery. He's gonna be dead in seconds. I watched as his life left his eyes.

I created a portal taking us back home. I left the body in the middle of the living room. I only came back for Duke. Can't live anymore without the little sucker. I opened one more portal taking me somewhere I didn't know I'd ever have to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.2K 15
Nineteen, disillusioned about romance, and still never been kissed, Steve Rogers is spending Christmastime 1937 alone at home when he finds that the...
8.2K 258 13
Y/n's annual Christmas gathering with her family is fast approaching, but things are changing this year. The giant house they always go to is startin...
104K 3K 81
Friends since childhood, separated by tragedy. Can you seem to find each other again? Can you save each other? A Bucky x Reader story. Romance / Angs...