fαllíng fσr hєr αgαín (DROPPE...

By sanjuzz

Shivay and Anika. They found their soulmates in eachother. But what made them seperate? What if she came back... More

plot
1•His Proposal💍
2•AniOmRu 😍
3•Kyu Eise Hogaye Ham Tum Juda
4•Badlav
5•PA(1)
6•PA(2)
7•PA(3)
8•Meeting her again
9•Really moved on?
new cover
10•Durr Hoke Bhi Paas Hei
11•Mission Shivika Chipkao 🤟
12•Billuji-Princess Time
13•Shivay at Anika's Place
14•Plan 1 success
15•Perfect Plan
16•SSO v/s VS
new story
17•Anika in Shivay's office
thank you guysss
18•Shivika in a Cabin
rewinding the story
19•Shivay got to know something😕
20•Finally Khanna-Shivay reunion
Promo🤧
22•Veer's proposal and Anika's plan
23•SSO is Back
24•Shivay's Shocking Surprise
25•Anika's Faith
26•Shivay-Veer Talk
27•A shoulder to cry
28•What's happening here?
A/N
29•Tied With Eachother ❤
30•Confessing Their Heartout
31•Flirty Shivay and Lioness Anika
32•Who The Hell Is HE?
33•Some Romace And a Tint Of Anger
34•HE Is Here
35•The Plan Begins
36•An Unknown call and His Princess
37•Ranvi is found
38•Khanna? Screams? Fufa Ji?
39•Fufa Is Out And His Daughter?
40• Ranvi? Bhavya?
41• To London✈️
42• Shivay and Veer
Love You Zindagi Dobara
43• Shivay and Veer Back from Hospital
44• Cheapda is Awake ✌️
45• A Kiss and The Most Awaited Day
46• In The Club
47• Ranvi's Birthday
48• The Accident
49• Remembering The Past
50• The F Word That Snatched His Sleep And Peace
51•The Night Of Union
52• Something Wrong With Ranvi

21•A little Secret revealed😶

987 123 77
By sanjuzz

Chalo votes toh aane se nhi rha, lekin mujse ruka nhi jaa rha. I am so excited to write coming chappies 🤩🤩🤩. Aap sab araam se vote kariye. Ham toh bhaagenge chappies lekar. Peeche aajayiyega sab 😝.

Chalo lets stop these bakbak and staaaarrrrttttt.
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

********
Before starting...
There are some readers who can't ubderstand hindi. So for them, from this chappy, i will give its english translation in the comment box. It will look like a mess if it given in the bracket along with the dialogue🙂🙃

Okay okay, lets start

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Anika was sleeping on her bed hugging Ranvi. She was struggling to sleep. Whenever she close her eyes, OmRu's words comes into her mind.

Flashback

Anika came to OM as OmRu had informed her that the oberoi family want to meet her and Shivay is in his office.

Anika was about to keep her foot inside the mansion,

"Stop....." Anika's foot stopped abruptly. She looked up and saw Daadi coming toward her.

"Daadi...." Anika's words got cut by Daadi.

"Anika puthar, you have came here after so many years. Let us do the Aarti." As she finished her words, Pinky came there with Aarti thaal. She did Anika's Aarti. Anika took blessings from Daadi. She hugged Anika.

"Khush raho puttar." Daadi kissed on her forehead. Anika smiled at her.

She came to Pinky and took blessings. Pinky caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

Breaking the hug, Anika came to Janvi. She hugged Janvi and took blessings from her.

Then she came to Tej. Anika was about to bend down to take his blessings. But Tej stopped her by holding her shoulder nodding no.

"Betiya apne baap ke gale lagte hei." And he hugged her securely wrapping his hands around her. Anika always felt a fatherly connection with Tej and so as Tej. He broke the hug and cupped her cheeks.

"How are you beta?" Tej asked carefully like a father does to his little kiddo. Anika nodded her head with teary eyes and wide smile on her face. Tej smiled and kissed on her forehead.

Anika came to Shakti. She was about to bend down but He stopped her and hugged her with a kiss on the top of her head.

"Always be happy beta." Shakti said breaking the hug.

Anika was about to turn towards OmRu but on the mid only both pounced on her, hugging her tightly from both side. Anika smiled hugging her back. They broke the hug.

"Come Anika puttar, lets have the breakfast." Pinky said dragging her towards the dining area.

"Yes Anika. Finish your breakfast. We want to talk to you something important." Om said making her confused. But she nodded head.

All did their breakfast with some chitchat. At the second, Anika finished her breakfast, Khanna dragged her towards Shivay's room. There she saw OmRu waiting for her, from the entrance.

Anika stepped in and got stunned to see his room, which is filled with her pics. She observed each and every corner filled with her and only her pics. Anika's eyes got moistured.

"Anika...." She turned to OmRu and Khanna. Rudy wiped her tears. He brought her towards the bed. Trio made her sit there and themself sat near her. OmRu and Khanna looked at eachother. Trio took a deep breath.

"Anika..." Om put his hands on hers wich was kept on her lap. She observed the trio.

"What happened guys?" Anika asked with concern.

"Did you ever got Tia's call?" Om asked looking at her eyes. Anika thought for a second.

"Yes. Once she had called me, when I was in London." Anika replied gulping down the lumb formed in her throat, as along with the call , she remembered something else too.

"What did she tolled you?" Khanna asked making Anika look towards him.

"Woh....." Anika hesitated to say.

"I will tell you Anika didi." Rudy said making Anika confused. She looked towards him along with others.

"The university ki dukaan would have tolled you that my Shivay bhaiya got married to that Nagini, am I right didi?" Rudy asked making Anika shocked. She nodded her head.

"And you believed her Anika?" Om said dejected.

"No..." Anika said shaking her head. All looked at her expecting more.

"She...send me Shivay and.... Ragini's eng....agement p.....pics." Anika said shocking all of them.

"What?" Trio asked in unison out of shock. Anika took out her phone and showed them the pic. OmRu and Khanna's eyes widened.

"Didi, this was just a drama to expose Ragini and her brother. And that engagement didn't happened. That was just a drama after you left." Anika looked at them out of shock.

"What?? Just a drama?" Trio nodded her head.

"Why did Tia did it with me? And how you guys got to know about this?" Anika asked being sad. She considered her as her good friend.

"Didi, we had met her at a friend's marriage. She was talking to Ragini on the phone and was telling her about this. Bhaiya doesn't know about it." Rudy said making her understand.

"Anika, you and bhaiya never saw what we did saw. We always try to tell you about her but you guys always took us silly. We never liked Tia and the reason was this only. She was always with Ragini and her brother whom you guys treated as friends or more than that." Khanna said making her realise the truth. Her eyes were moistured. Khanna wiped her tears.

"You know didi, after you left, bhaiya was so broken. He was searching for you madly more than an year. Then , when he lost all the hope, he suppressed all his sadness, depression and everything into him. He was alive by body but was dead by soul. He was doing all the works but like a machine. His all emotions got died except his angry, which grew by each second. He always tried to be like before, infront of us. But never got succeeded." Rudy said crying. Anika hugged him crying along with him.

"When Gauri came, we saw him laughing after so many years. Laughing from heart. I saw an another Anika in her ,who made our brother a human from machine again." Om said smiling with teary eyes.

"Then you and Ranvi came.... We saw the old spark in Bhaiya's eyes. A ray of hope.... Eyes full of happiness, care and...love." Khanna said wiping his tears smiling wide making everyone smile as well.

"In childhood, he took care of us not considering that he himself was a child. Just like a father, he loved us. We consider him as our father. And when Ranvi came,we saw that shivay once again ,who loved us like anything , like a father." Rudy said breaking the hug from Anika. She caressed his face.

"You see this room?" Rudy asked and Anika nodded her head looking around.

"You know didi, whenever he is at home, he never left this room. He was always here staring at one or another pic of yours." Rudy said showing her pics like a son shows his mother, whom he had lost long ago had just got back, and was making her remember about her family. Anika nodded her head crying.

"At night when we come here to look after him, he was always sitting near the pool and was laughing to himself ,talking to his imagination. Once we had recorder his night talk secretly to know about it. You know, he was talking to you, imagining you infront of him. He was so happy then , sharing his all day chores with you. He loves you like anything Anika." Khanna said crying.

"Yes Anika . He is mad for you. You know , two days before, when he came to your home ,saying that he want to see his princess, he was so happy. It was like, he got his life back." On said. Suddenly Anika got shocked. She remembered that day, when he hugged Ranvi crying and thanking her hugging and crying.

"That means ,he...got to kn...ow about everything? I know , he would have hired any detective and would have got to know about everything. But he didn't tell me anything." Anika said to herself.

"Huh?" Trio asked hearing her murmuring. Anika came out from her thoughts. She shook her head.

"Anika, we know the truth about Ranvi." Om said shocking Anika.

"H..how?" She asked curiously.

"Gauri." Om said. Anika gave a 'i knew it' type look.

"Gusy promise me ,that you will not tell Shivay about Ranvi." Anika said extended her hand. Trio looked at her. Anika pointed her hand with her eyes.

"Promise. But why?" Trio said keeping their hands on hers with a questioning face.

"I have a plan, now Shivay himself come to me and will confess his love." Anika said smirking. Trio looked at her in confusion.

"Guys, I too love him only, but I want to make him confess." Anika said smiling and the trio smiled widely . They pounced on Anika hugging her tightly.

Flashback end.

Anika smiled thinking about her plan.

**********

Heya guyss......

How are you all????

How's the chappy????

Hope you all liked this chappy...

Happiness is ahead....

What will be Anika's plan????

Stay tuned...

Love
Athi♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 591 11
A sacred bond of togetherness, compassion and love. Completed with the symbols of their love. Likin kaha jata hain na bura waqt rehta hain... Na achh...
70.6K 11.3K 45
Anika went college having only dreams to get mba degree. so that her future doesn't get ruin and she could breath atlast freely. but there she meets...
135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
103K 7.3K 22
Shivaay Anika who married from two year . But still they don't have love between each other specially from shivaay side. What's the reason of his h...