My Green Eyed Lover

By writingandcryinglol

Amelia Rose Hotchner has quite a reputation for being shy and quiet around people. And Morana Dalton wants no... More

A/N
Early mornings.
Late nights.
Omfg.
I'm so sorry.
Please.
Acceptance
Cuddles?
Unexpected
Oh my god.
Yes!
Bye bitches.
Adjustments (2)
Hey..
What are you doing here?
Fresh start
Oh yeah..
I know who you pretend I am.
Oh.
Mixed feelings
Mixed feelings (2)
Hugs and Kisses
Oh hello!
What happens now?
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday! (2)
Not so happy birthday...
Not so happy birthday.. (2)
I got you.
Thank you!
Cupcake!
Imagine...
This is me trying.
Can't sleep?
Oh.
Oh my god..
Baby!
Yes! Yes!
Sleep? What's that.
Look what we became..
Bye, my love
Aw shit.
So tell us!
May Sumerall is out.
Bad idea.
Talk to me..
I do.
I refuse.
Oh.. hi.
Hi sweetheart
Welcome home!
Hi girls!
Finally.
There's firsts for everything
There's firsts for everything (2)
Oh, okay.
I hate it here.
I'm happier than ever.
It all started when..

Adjustments

4.3K 51 13
By writingandcryinglol

Amelia's POV:

As soon as the agents pull up, I sigh. I don't want to leave. My family is all that I know. I barely talk to anyone outside of school, so I talk to them. And to leave for only god knows how long and be stuck without them? What the fuck.

"It's gonna be okay! Think of it this way! No school! Just time with each other!" My aunt Stella says trying to lighten the mood. I hug them all.

"We will catch them, I promise. You won't come home until we're certain you're 100% safe. And we're gonna do that as quick as possible," my aunt Sadie says.

"I believe that. I love you all." We walk out and get in the car. The one with tinted windows, all black, and creepy as fuck.

 And we drive away. Without anyone. The agents are women though. I really do love my aunt Penny.

"Um.. so.. where are we going?" I ask breaking the silence. 

"Columbus, Ohio," The one in the passenger says coldly. Okay. Really hoping she isn't a bitch. Fuck, I'm scared that she's gonna be a bitch!!

"That's 7 hours!" I say, dumbfounded. She looks back at me. "Okay, okay. Sorry."

"So.. will you guys be with us?" Morana asks. 

"Yes. Because you're minors," the one driving says.

"Okay, okay.." she says. We look at each other.

"Um.. like 24/7?" I ask.

"Our jobs are just to keep you safe. Yes. What are you worried about?" The one in the passenger says.

"Um.. well.." I say. She looks at me again. 

"Sex? Don't mind. Just keep it down after three am."

"K great. What are you girls names? And can we play Nirvana or something?" I ask.

"My name is Rosalie," The one in the passenger says.

"Kylie," The one driving says.

"That's my therapist's name," I say. I wonder if my mom told Kylie what happened. They talk often. Maybe I should text Kylie. I have to be her favorite client. She probably misses me.

"I used to be in therapy. And then I had to stop going. Cause you know. They didn't want anyone knowing who I was," Ana says. I sigh.

"Can I still get therapy? I kinda like.. need it," I say.

"Yes. You can. Everything is already set up. Therapy and everything that's needed to keep you sane," Rosalie confirms.

"Okay great! And I call you Rose?" I ask.

"Sure," She agrees.

"K great! See! We're getting along great!" I say.

"Definitely," Kylie says. I think Kylie hates me. I like the other kylie better. Maybe she hates her job and having to stay with two hormonal teenage girls sent her over the edge. Oh, my god. they can kill us and no one would know. Oh my god oh my-

"I can't wait to tell Kylie about the other Kylie. Sorry, I'm talking a lot. I talk a lot when I'm nervous. Don't be annoyed with me please, I'm adjusting," I say. 

"We're not annoyed, love. I understand," Rose says. I sigh and sit back in my chair, bouncing my legs. I look out the window and try to distract my thoughts.

"You ever get so scared that you're nauseous.. but it feels like your body is frozen so you can't puke? That's how I feel," Ana says in my ear. I look at her and hold up my shaking hand.

"We're gonna be okay. We're in this together," I say quietly. She grabs my hand and squeezes it. She rubs the top of it with her thumb.

"Can we- pull over?" She asks.

"Why.." Kylie says locking eyes with me in the rear view mirror. 

"I'm gonna-" she gags, and my eyes widen.

"She's gonna puke," I say. She quickly pulls over, and Ana gets out and pukes. She sighs, and then I hear her crying.

"Hold on," I say, getting out.

"Hey, hey baby it's okay. It's alright," I whisper putting my arms around her. I pull away, and she looks at me. Her eyes fill up with tears, and her lips start to quiver.

"I'm so scared Amelia. I'm scared. God... I can't.." she starts gasping for air.

"Okay. Hey. Hey, it's okay!" I say, rubbing her arm. She hits her chest, and I grab her hands.

"I know. I know it's a panic attack, I know. Deep breaths."

"Deep breaths aren't gonna fucking help, Amelia!" She snaps. Don't trigger her. It's PTSD, Amelia. She's scared.

"Right, okay. Um.. do you need a distraction?" I ask looking around. Something I can talk to her about. The stars. The stars are really bright.

"No! I need to go back to where I was! With them!" I furrow my eyebrows. She's having an episode. Right.

"With Karen and Joe? Why?" I ask calmly. A breeze passes us. Even though she's crying and pissed at me right now, she still looks so fucking beautiful.

"Because he loves me!" She says, her voice breaking.

"What?" I question. Everyone's PTSD is different, Amelia. You may want to kill him but she misses him. And that's okay. Her feelings are valid. Help her through it.

"Joe loves me." I shake my head.

"No. No, baby, you're having an episode," I say.

"No, I'm not!" She shouts. She has that empty look in her eyes again. I feel as if I'm going to see that look often.

 I sigh and put my hands on her face. For some reason that works. She looks at me and her pupils return to their normal size.

"What did I do?" She asks. I shake my head and wipe her tears with my thumb.

"Nothing," I say softly.

"What did I say."

"That you wanted to go back with them because Joe loved you."

"Ugh! Gross!" She exclaims shaking her head. I hug her.

"I know," I say, pulling away. She sighs and stands up.

"I'm okay," she lies. I shake my head.

"No. You aren't. But.. for now, come on," I say. We get in the car. She closes the door.

"Are you okay?" Rosalie asks.

"Mhm," she says. We buckle our seatbelts, and Kylie starts driving again.

"Why do you like me? It really makes no sense. What do you see in me? I'm literally just a fuck toy," she says. I look at her. Okay, maybe her PTSD didn't go away just yet.

"What? Did you for real just say that?" I say.

"No. You're just making shit up in your head. Yes, Amelia! I said that shit!" She says.

"I will single-handedly choke you out my fucking self if I ever hear you say those words again."

"I'm dead ass, Amelia. You could literally use me for sex and I wouldn't care. Just do it."

"I've known you for two years, and we only went to third base," I say. "We've known each other for two years, actually talked for a month, and made it official yesterday. Morana, I can assure you I'm not using you for sex. If I was we would've fucked the day of the party."

"I'm just saying. You could."

"Well, I won't! God, Morana, that's so messed up!"

"Everyone's messed up these days somehow! Girls can't do anything right without being judged and the men out people for fun, everyone's fucking messed up!" I sigh.

"Everyone was good at one point. Even the devil was an Angel," Kylie says.

"Okay Kylie shut the fuck up first of all, second, can we just turn this damn car around and go back?!" Okay. Clearly PTSD. She's back one Joe. Fuck. I'm afraid that if she keeps going I'll be triggered too.

"What is the matter with you. No, Ana," I say. Already losing patience. Uh-oh.. I have a feeling I'm gonna say something I'm going to regret.

"Why the fuck not?!" She shouts. 

"You want to go back to where we were before??"

"Yes!" She yells.

"Why?!" I yell back. 

"Because he loves me!" 

"And he loved me too."

"He's mine!" She shouts.

"He's not yours! Morana he's been doing this to girls for years! I told you, I was first! You saw me in that fucking cell I was helpless! I had nothing to lose! Yet I still told you to watch out for Joe, didn't I?! Didn't I Morana?!" I yelled, voice cracking.

"He loves me! He loves me more than he loves you! That's why he took me and sent you back! I win!"

"You don't win! You fucking lose! I got out and you didn't!" I scream. She snaps out of it. Her eyes widen, and she shakes her head. Tears fall on her face. Guilt floods by body. Why would I say that?

"I'm sorry," I whisper.
"I didn't mean it, I'm sorry."

"It's fine," she lies.

"Morana," I say voice cracking.

"Don't. Amelia, don't."

"No I- I-" she cuts me off.

"Shut up."

"Please.." I whisper.

"Just shut up! God, Go back to the way you were at school and keep your damn mouth shut! Just shut the fuck up!" She says. I take in a shaky breath.

Fuck.

A/N- this chapter is so chaotic.. shit is going down. I love you!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 290 9
Ever since a simple middle school drama was stirred up between Luna Carter and Tate Collins, they've been sworn enemies. The two girls express their...
24.8K 521 21
Peyton Harper, from Rivers way, always stood to herself. The only people she ever talked to was her best friend, Jade, and her mothers. Things change...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.2K 92 22
Seventeen-year-old Fiona Taylor has never been in a relationship. Fiona spends most of her time taking care of her little sister and cat, watching ro...