My Green Eyed Lover

By writingandcryinglol

Amelia Rose Hotchner has quite a reputation for being shy and quiet around people. And Morana Dalton wants no... More

A/N
Early mornings.
Late nights.
Omfg.
I'm so sorry.
Please.
Acceptance
Cuddles?
Unexpected
Yes!
Bye bitches.
Adjustments
Adjustments (2)
Hey..
What are you doing here?
Fresh start
Oh yeah..
I know who you pretend I am.
Oh.
Mixed feelings
Mixed feelings (2)
Hugs and Kisses
Oh hello!
What happens now?
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday! (2)
Not so happy birthday...
Not so happy birthday.. (2)
I got you.
Thank you!
Cupcake!
Imagine...
This is me trying.
Can't sleep?
Oh.
Oh my god..
Baby!
Yes! Yes!
Sleep? What's that.
Look what we became..
Bye, my love
Aw shit.
So tell us!
May Sumerall is out.
Bad idea.
Talk to me..
I do.
I refuse.
Oh.. hi.
Hi sweetheart
Welcome home!
Hi girls!
Finally.
There's firsts for everything
There's firsts for everything (2)
Oh, okay.
I hate it here.
I'm happier than ever.
It all started when..

Oh my god.

6K 72 38
By writingandcryinglol

Amelia's POV:

⚠️TW⚠️ mentions sexual abuse

After Morana and I's moment earlier we passed out. She was holding me, my head was buried in her chest, and our legs were tangled together. 

And well.. the sleep was great. I wake up at six pm? Damn. I sit up, and she pulls me back.

"No, don't leave me," she says sleepily. I smile and kiss her.

"Come on baby, our parents aren't here. Neither are my siblings," I whisper. Her eyes opened so fast. She jumps up, and I giggle.

"Dance party! And snacks! And movies!" She exclaims. I smile and get up. I'm in her hoodie and a pair of underwear. She's in my hoodie, but you know. Her underwear.

"Okay!" We go out to the living area. I grab my sister's speaker from the kitchen and connect my phone.

"What song?" I ask.

"Put Girl in red's album on shuffle," she says. I smile while going into Spotify. I put it on shuffle. The first song is "body and mind" she holds her hand out, and I smile and grab it. She pulls me close and rests her hands on my waist.

"Thank you, again," she whispers. I shake my head.

"Stop thanking me. Okay? Stop," I say. She sighs and hugs me.

"Just one more time?" She asks. I sigh.

"Fine. One more time," I agree. She smiles.

"Thank you, Amelia. Thank you, thank you, thank you." I smile putting my arms around her neck and kissing her.

"That was four," I say. She smiles.

"I'm never gonna stop." I smile and shake my head.

"Fine. Okay. Do you want kids though?" I ask.

"I do one day. Not now, but one day." I nod.

"Me too. In the future. I'm on birth control so.. there's not a chance I'll get pregnant. You know... If.. anything were to.." I say. She nods

"I was gonna get it after I gave birth, but I'm gonna get it in secret now." I nod.

"No babies," I say.

"No babies," She agrees.

"Okay but dance party," I say. She smiles, and we start dancing.

"I wanna play that one song!" I say.

"Which one?" She asks.

"That one that goes "go bad bitch, go bad bitch go." Do you know it?" I ask.

"Bundles by Kayla Nicole," she says.

"You're the best," I say.

"I know," she agrees. I look at her, and she smiles.
"What? No, you." I smile and play the song.

"Amelia are you about to twerk?" She asks.

"Watch me," I say.

"This window is clear! People are gonna see you!"

"So? They can enjoy the view," I say. She looks me up and down.

"No. You're mine." Don't smile. Don't break.

"I know. I'm yours.. they can just be jealous of me. Us," I say before starting to twerk right in front of her. And not that white girl shit. I'm not just moving my back. Cause you know, I actually have an ass.

"Oh my god.." she says.

"Go bad bitch go bad bitch go!" I say. She's not amused. I roll my eyes and stop.

"What! Come on, lighten up Morana," I say nudging her shoulder. She grabs my arm and grips my wrist.

"Ow.. okay let me go," I say. Her grip gets tighter. My heart starts to race. She's staring at me in fury. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared right now.

"Morana.. let me go," I say voice cracking. I don't want to hurt her. Of course, I don't. but if she's about to hurt me first, of course I'm going to get defensive. And it's not gonna be pretty.

"What is wrong with you? Putting yourself out there for everyone to see you're a fucking slut," she spits.

"Listen, Ana, I'm not yours. I'm not your damn-" I start to say. She cuts me off.

"Just for that, we're gonna have some extra fun tonight. How's that sound? Hm? You're gonna be put in your place. Let's put pain in the mix. How's that sound?" She says. 

I meet her eyes again. She's not here. they're.. empty. Oh. oh. this is PTSD. This isn't her. I triggered her.

"Morana, can you hear me? You're not there any-" I get cut off. Again.

"No, no, please. I'm sorry, I'm sorry please don't hurt me!" She says.
"Please. Please, dad stop." My eyes widen. Dad?

Her parents hurt her?

"Morana. Morana. You're not there, baby," I say putting my free hand on her face. She snaps out of it, gasps, and lets go of my wrist.

"I'm so sorry! What did I do?" she asks. I shake my head.

"Nothing. Nothing. Baby.. god, I'm so sorry." I hug her, and she pulls me off of her.

"Why. What did I say." 

"Your dad's words.. then yours," I say. Her face drops, and tears fill her eyes.

"Please you can't tell anyone," she whispers.

"I can't let you go back there!" I say.

"Amelia no! Please! You don't understand they'll kill me!" She says.

Trust me, Ana, I understand.

"What do you mean?!" I exclaim.

"They're not my real parents! Okay and I'm not... I'm not adopted, they took me," she says.

it's her. 

She's Ana.

She's Ana from that night. The girl with box-dyed blonde hair and contacts. 

Oh, my god.

"What?"

"I was sex trafficked." My face drops, again.

"Oh my god... Ana!" I say pretending to be shocked.

She doesn't know me yet.

"I'm sorry!" She says.

"No! No Morana, you can't go back there! Is Morana even your real name?!"

"Yes. The only thing that changed was my last name. I go by Dalton, but it's actually Myers."

"All those times.. I called you Dalton.."

"You can't tell."

"I won't. I won't I promise." I say. 

I will. I will and I promise that.

"Okay. Thank you." I nod.

"Of course," I say.

"Can we play the music now?" I nod, going back and starting it.

"Hold on my mom texted me, keep dancing though," I lie. She didn't text me, I'm gonna text her.

Me:
Mommy. Mommy, please come back. Please it's urgent.

Olivia's POV:

Everyone is out at dinner, besides Amelia and Morana, when I get a text from her. I open it. My eyes widen at what it says.

"What is it?" Jack asks quietly. I show him the phone, and he stands up.

"We gotta go," he says.

"Wha- why?" Aria asks.

"Anna you drove your siblings in your car. drive them back," I say. We run out and get in the car.

"Try calling," he says. I call her, and she picks up.

"Hello?" She asks. There's music blasting.. okay...

"Are you okay?! What's going on?!" I say.

"Baby hold on," she says. I hear her go into another room.

"I can't explain it right now. I don't want her to hear. But just know.. lives are on the line," she says.

Way to make me fucking anxious.

"Wha- whose?!" I say.

"Not mine. Did you leave the restaurant?"

"Yes.."

"Is dad there?"

"He's with me."

"No!! Mom go back right now! Do not leave them alone with those people!" I look at Jack.

"Who? Ana's parents?"

"Yes!! Go! Now! You come! Leave dad there!"

"Okay. Okay. Jack, turn around."

"Why?!" He says.

"Just do it!!" I say.

Amelia's POV:

I hang up on my mom and go back out, Ana was nowhere to be found.

"Ana! Morana!" I say. My breathing gets heavier.

"Morana!"

A/N- um- I'm sorry. Not. I'm not sorry. But I do love you all sm!💕😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
10K 171 38
"Anyways have I told you that you have really pretty eyes?" she asked as she got closer pushing a strand of hair behind my ear catching me off guard...
56.4K 1.5K 18
"Who's that?" I asked, pointing to the tall girl with slightly wavy dark brown hair. "That's Liz and trust me. You better leave a good impression" ...
14.5K 538 35
Kiana Jones and Emily Fox had forever been on opposing teams. Kiana doesn't hate many people, she's a very soft person when it comes to other people'...