fαllíng fσr hєr αgαín (DROPPE...

By sanjuzz

Shivay and Anika. They found their soulmates in eachother. But what made them seperate? What if she came back... More

plot
1•His Proposal💍
2•AniOmRu 😍
3•Kyu Eise Hogaye Ham Tum Juda
4•Badlav
5•PA(1)
6•PA(2)
7•PA(3)
8•Meeting her again
9•Really moved on?
new cover
10•Durr Hoke Bhi Paas Hei
11•Mission Shivika Chipkao 🤟
12•Billuji-Princess Time
13•Shivay at Anika's Place
14•Plan 1 success
15•Perfect Plan
16•SSO v/s VS
new story
17•Anika in Shivay's office
thank you guysss
18•Shivika in a Cabin
rewinding the story
19•Shivay got to know something😕
Promo🤧
21•A little Secret revealed😶
22•Veer's proposal and Anika's plan
23•SSO is Back
24•Shivay's Shocking Surprise
25•Anika's Faith
26•Shivay-Veer Talk
27•A shoulder to cry
28•What's happening here?
A/N
29•Tied With Eachother ❤
30•Confessing Their Heartout
31•Flirty Shivay and Lioness Anika
32•Who The Hell Is HE?
33•Some Romace And a Tint Of Anger
34•HE Is Here
35•The Plan Begins
36•An Unknown call and His Princess
37•Ranvi is found
38•Khanna? Screams? Fufa Ji?
39•Fufa Is Out And His Daughter?
40• Ranvi? Bhavya?
41• To London✈️
42• Shivay and Veer
Love You Zindagi Dobara
43• Shivay and Veer Back from Hospital
44• Cheapda is Awake ✌️
45• A Kiss and The Most Awaited Day
46• In The Club
47• Ranvi's Birthday
48• The Accident
49• Remembering The Past
50• The F Word That Snatched His Sleep And Peace
51•The Night Of Union
52• Something Wrong With Ranvi

20•Finally Khanna-Shivay reunion

1K 117 74
By sanjuzz

At evening 4'O' clock Shivay reached OM and got welcomed by his beloved mother Pinky, who stopped him at the enterance with an aarti thali.

"Now what is this mom?" He asked irritated. Pinky ignored his questions and concentrated on the job she was doing. At last she put a teeka on his forehead.

"Now go." Pinky finished the aarti and allowed him to enter. Suddenly his eyes got stuck on a person. Shivay's irritated face changed to a smirky one.

"Actually mom, i really needed this one." Shivay said taking blessing from the diya and kissed on her cheeks. Pinky shook her head and left from there.

Shivay walked to his room. He got freshenup and came out from the room.

"Khannaaa..... Mere bhaaiii..... kaha ho tum??? Dekho kaun aaya hei.... Tumhare bade bhaiyaaa..... Aaja idhar...." Shivay entered Khanna's room calling him ever so sweet.

He examines the whole room. Nobody was there.

"Where did this Khanna gone?" Shivay wondered to himself. He was about to leave the room but something caught his attention.

"Shiv....shiv...shiv..." Shivay plastered his ears to the wardrobe door and his smirky smile came back. Shivay opened the wardrobe door with a jerk.

"Caught you...." Shivay said looking towards Khanna, who was sitting in it eyes closed and praying to lord Shiv joining his hands.

"Haala ki woh bhagvan hei or mei insaan, par phir bhi, naam toh ek hi hei na😌.... mujse bachne keliye mere hi naam ka jaap?"Shivay asked raising.

Khanna opened his eyes slowly giving a confused smile.He was not confused thinking how did Shivay caught him. Instead he was confused thinking that at this moment what should he do? Cry or Smile or to escape?

Khanna was in his thoughts when he felt his ears were being pinched apart from his body. He realised that his beloved Shivay bhaiya has caught his ears.

"I am sorry, i am sorry.." Khanna said joining his hands crying.

"I am not gonna forgive you let whatever happen, whoever come." Shivay said.

"Pakka na?" Khanna asked raising his eyebrowa.

"100%" Shivay said holding his ear more tight.

"Aahhhhh..... Bhaabhiiii bachaaooooo." Khanna pushed shivay and ran out of the room.

"Bhabhi?" Shivay said to himself confused.

"Who the hell is this bhabhi now? Om ne Gauri ko itni jaldi pata liya?😶" Shivay widened his eyes and ran behind Khanna.

Khanna ran faster after watching Shivay following him.

Shivay followed him and reached Om's room. His eyes widened watching the lady infront of him.

"Anika?" Shivay whispered.

"Bhabhi, see what did he do. Aahhh my ear😭😭" Khanna cried over dramatically sitting beside Anika. She carresed his ears and looked towards Shivay.

"What is this Shivay?" Anika approached him like a tigress.

"Woh... Woh...." Shivay gulped his saliva.

"What woh woh??? " She came more close to him and he took a step back. OmRu laughed silently keeping their hands on their mouth. Khanna stood behind Anika and started to dance making weird faces, which made Shivay more irritated.

"Why did you held Khanna ji's ears?" Anika asked looking straight to his eyes.

"He... He irritated... Me.." Shivay said almost crying like a cat.

"Oh my god😲 The Great Shivay Singh Oberoi, Jiske aage puri duniya kaampti hei....." Om said giving so much buildup.

"Dekho toh zara kese woh kaamp raha hei apni billi ke saamne." Rudy finished and Khanna and Rudy did a hi-fi. Shivay gave them a glare. Anika was full on mood to sue him. She didn't hear their comment.

Khanna came to them and stood beside Anika.

"Look Shivay sir, you can't do anything. Now i have my bhabhi in my team." Khanna said side hugging her. Shivay blushed hearing bhabhi.

"Bhabhi, when will bhaiya come to pick you up?" Khanna asked Anika.

"I am standing here only na Khanna🙄" Shivay said rolling his eyes.

"Not you sir. I meant Veer Bhaiya. He will come and pick up her." Khanna said hiding his smile.

Shivays eyes were showing his anger which was visible to Anika.

"Khanna ji, tell me one thing." Anika tried to change the topic. Khanna nodded his head.

"Why does you call him Sir instead of bhaiya? You did called him that na?" Suddenly the atmosphere changed serious. Khanna looked to Shivay who's eyes were filled by now. OmRu were also had tears in their eyes.

"Woh.... On that day when you left from here, i was so angry at him. And that day i took sware that i will call him bhaiya, when you will come back to his life." Anika looked at Shivay with her corner eyes. Suddenly Shivay left from there without saying anything.

"Khanna ji, you know na how much he loves you three. For this 4 years he would have been yearning to hear bhaiya from you. You should call him bhaiya now atleast. And about me, i came back na? So your sware will also not go in vein." Anika made Khanna understad. OmRu also took Anika's side.

********

Its time for Anika to leave. She came to all the family members and took blessings from them and hugged them. Shivay was in his room, locked himself in it. She signalled Khanna to talk to Shivay and he assured her.

Veer called her and told that he is at the gate. Anika left the mansion.

*******

Shivay was sitting at the pool side dipping his legs in the pool. He felt a touch on his shoulder. He turned and saw Khanna.

"Arey Khanna, come... Sit." Shivay said moving himself a little to give him some place. Khanna suddenly hugged Shivay from behind like a baby hugging his father and cried on his shoulder.

"I am sorry bhaiya." Khanna said tightening his hold on Shivay.

Shivay smiled widely with teary eyes. He broke the hug and turned to Khanna. Both got up. From far OmRu were looking at them smiling teary eyed.

Shivay cupped Khanna's cheeks nodding no, signalling him to not to cry.

"I am sorry bhaiya, I am really sorry. I shouldn't have called you sir. You were always my bhaiya and always will be. From the day i met you, you filled the space which my brother left incomplete. You always loved me like him. You never made me feel like and orph....." Suddenly Shivay slapped Khanna angrily.

"NEVER..... NEVER EVER SAY THAT WORD AGAIN." Shivay said angrily and instantly hugged him. Both cried hugging eachother.

"I am the only reason that you felt emptiness Khanna. It was my fault, and it is my duty to fill the emptiness in your life." Shivay said crying.

"No bhaiya, that was just an accident. You didn't do it purposely. If not your then, anyone else's car also would have hitted him." Khanna said crying.

"But he was coming to meet you. And i remember today also, he had a gift box, which contains you favourite game."

Shivay said remebering that crucial day, when Shivay's car hit Khanna's big brother who came to meet him on their hostel. Khanna and Shivay were room mates. Shivay had gone to depression after that. It was very difficult to bring him back to the normal life.

From the day he get into his normal life, he decided to fillup the space of Khanna's brother.
Khanna had only his brother in his life. His parents were died in an accident when he was a kid.

Shivay brought Khanna to OM. He made him study along with OmRu. He never considered him less than them. The family also had accepted him whole heartedly.

"Bhaiya..." Khanna's voice bring him back from the thoughts.

"What if i lost my one brother? You gave me a very big family. I have everyone now. Thank you bhaiya." Khanna said breaking the hug. Shivay smiled lightly.

"Hayeeee, kya zamana aagya O, dekho, hamare bina Obro moment chal raha hei." Rudy said dramatically, coming towards them. Shivay hitted on his head. All shared a group hug.

Om kissed on the top of Rudy and Khanna's head and Shivay kissed Om's head making him smile. Rudy suddenly kissed Shivay's cheeks. He made a eeww face. All laughed and enjoyed their Obro moment.

Wese ek chota sa precap dedu??

Chalo de hi dete hei

Precap: Anika's marriage with
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VEER😱

Laga na shock 🤧

Chalo agle chappy mei milenge

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Heya guys.....

As i said, here is the next part.

Hope you all enjoyed.

Read vote comment.....

Target 90+ votes.

Love
Athi❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 591 11
A sacred bond of togetherness, compassion and love. Completed with the symbols of their love. Likin kaha jata hain na bura waqt rehta hain... Na achh...
13K 2.1K 14
Love can be in any form? Of course, It does. It was 1899 Anika was five, Shivaay was seven but Anika's husband Chandrajit was 25. She got married wh...
280K 13.7K 53
When Anika decides to leave OM she creates new relationships but you can't never delete your connection with your past.. What will happen when her pa...
59.4K 5.2K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...