THE BLACKMAILED MARRIAGE

By sumomuso604

Ananya, a simple middle-class girl, Arjun, a rich businessman's son, and Nirmal, a man from an authentic Brah... More

Prologue
Our lovely lovely lovely Annu!
They meet!
Besties for the Resties!
OFFICY
Just Friends or Best Friends?
Time spent together
Disney world
The Thrilling Three
SHE
Change of Plans
FINALLY!
Jealous much!
The Proposal
MARRY ME. NOT A REQUEST, BUT AN ORDER
YOU'RE MINE
Yo! Arjun here! Here to take the Bride
Who are you? Heaven or Havoc?
HE stole HIM away!
Besties for the Resties to the Rescue!
Arjun's Adventure with Besties for the Resties
Sick always works like a charm!
Not-an-update,something about today's date
Detective Ananya Seksariya, reporting for Duty!
Eating Myth to burp Truth
Detective Ananya Seksariya pt. 2- Mystery revealed...
The Scars
Piercing gazes
Facing the Terror🀺
He is mine!
She IS GONE?!
Painted a villain; Blank canvas in reality
Epilogue
message from underneath
Second Book!
Another story!
Yet another story...

First day

795 26 2
By sumomuso604

Trrrriiiiinngggggggggg Trrrriiiiinngggggggggg Trrrriiiiinngggggggggg

Ugh! This damn alarm! My dream reaper!

I don't wanna get up! But I have to

*pout*

I don't know why I am not enthusiastic! It is my first day at this work and here I am cursing this alarm.

Bidding emotional farewell to my teddy who is always there to embrace me, my chimmy pillow who always gives me a shoulder, and my love of my night –bed, I reluctantly start my new day.

Most people are excited because they will meet new people but I am not one of them. Everyone thinks I am a nerd and "not cool". So, Does that mean I am hot? ;)

Anyways, I have to get ready.

So I got up and immediately brushed my teeth. Gosh! I can't bear this witchy bed hair, stinking teeth, and huge eye bags. Hey, the mirror can't you update yourself with a beauty filter?

I have very dirty teeth. My dad has been bothering me about my "low-pressured brushing" since childhood! But what can I do about inherited traits!??!! My maternal grandpa has this problem, so it got into me! Ugh.

Anyways so I brushed and brushed and brushed with extra intensity to make myself look bearable.

Then I went to the washroom to get a nice bath.

Ugh, I hate this part! Choosing what to wear! I need to wear something simple but not so simple because of which I would look like a potato in front of beautiful French fries!

(Got what I mean to say??)

Anyways I picked up a simple kurta, not that old-fashioned and not that revealing and gaudy...

Soon I picked something and wore it and got ready and was pumped up as fuel!

"Ma! Pa! Good morning!" I yelled while rushing down the stairs.

"I am bringing breakfast! Wait!" Mom yelled while taking some parathas off of the pan and placing them on three silver plates.

This is my mom's way of telling Good Morning. I like it though.

"Good morning Beta!" Dad said while ducking his head out of the newspaper and looking at me with a smile.

I went and sat beside him.

"Here you go!" Mum said as she wrought a plate full of parathas.

"And I have packed some upma for your lunch. Lunchbox is kept in the kitchen." Mum said in the busy-morning tune.

"O-Ok," I said while gulping down parts of paratha and moaning. It is so tasty!

Soon as breakfast was over, I and dad got up from the table while Mum was still eating.

"Thank you so much, Mum! Breakfast was so tasty!" I said while back hugging Ma.

"Awww Beta! It is my pleasure!" My mum said while getting up.

I went into my room and took my bag and soon went to the kitchen and took my box and a spoon and packed it into a lunch bag.

"Ok, Ma and Pa! I am going! Bye!" I said while making my way toward the door.

"Wait!" Mum said while she brought some Dahi and sugar in a bowl and filled the spoon with the feeling and pushed it into my mouth.

"It is your first day at your first job! Mooh mitha Karo!(Rough translation- Make your mouth sweet just like your day)" She said while smiling.

No matter how modern our mothers are, they will never miss the chance to ensure their child's well-being. So as the dotting daughter that I am, I happily ingested that magical curd. ( Love + Mummy's blessing = magic)

I started to get going but could not help so turned toward Mother India.

"Ma don't you think we should upgrade this system of curd and rather have ice cream to mark the new beginning? Personally, chocolate ice cream studded with tutti-frutti and a cherry on top is heaven." I said.

 Shyam could not help but join her daughter in her creamy dreamy imagination.

Unlike my Ma who is utterly health conscious, my Papa is a taste bud buddy. My Ma knows to admire the beauty of nature but My Papa knows to relish nature's beauty and thus never backs down from gobbling down the earthly heaven----ICECREAM.

When the father-daughter duo was busy weaving their creamy igloos, Khushboo Seksariya rolled her eyes at the aliens whose eyes closed to visualize a HUGE ice-cream waterfall and whose mouths were literally drooling at the sight of virtual choco fountains. 

"Shyam! Open your eyes and close your mouth."  Her exasperated voice compelled them to return to creamless tasteless Earth.

"God, why am I trapped with Martians whom I call my family? "

Shyam narrowed his eyes at his nagging wife. First, he turned his head ninety degrees to the left, and cleared his throat to regain his fatherly authority. Then turned to his princess.

"Beta Look at you, so grown up! We are very proud of you! My girl is reaching heights now! Even higher than mine! Now that my daughter can handle the financial issues of our house, I can entirely focus on my personal issues." He said while smiling and patting Ananya's shoulder and discreetly wiggling his eyebrows at Khushboo.

"Beti kiski hai?" Shyam said looking haughtily at his daughter.

"You were not the one who had to have the room expansion in her belly and bear the protests from other organs so stop hogging the credits Mr!" She said while rolling her eyes at her cocky spouse and fake clapping.

"Ok ok." He said, surrendering to his wife like always does.

Ananya was laughing throughout the drama.

"Why didn't I have popcorn at this time?!" She said while laughing her ears off.

After some time of endless laughing......

"Pa, it is all because of your support and guidance. I am whatever I am, because of you! Thank you..." I said while hugging them both.

I have got the BEST parents!

Soon I made my way to the scooter. I have a blue scooter which was draped in stickers like - 'Be you!' , ' Ma life Ma rules!', etc... Yes, people! I am too over-the-line creative! I decorate my possessions just like a 6-year-old. Hee hee  :D

I pushed the key in the socket and the engine roared. And I engined my way to the Office!

Wheeeeee

I am so excited!

Sharma and Co.! Here I come!

Yolo guys!!

Are you in love with Ananya already? Cause we are.

Well, to be honest, we love Shyam-Khushboo more than our Anu.

Her family may not be loaded yet has loads of happiness. Loads of jokes, bickering, concerns congesting their small yet beautiful house making it HOME...

Sayonara!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.7K 61
Meet Ishita Malhotra who has a secret and tragic past that led her to leave Mumbai the city she lived in since birth for London. Three years later...
336K 18K 46
" No don't dare to touch her. Your enmity is with me." he said while protecting her. She wanted to save him but it was too late. He was shot dead. ...
93.1K 4.9K 38
Aadhya- The Phoenix's Fury. (Previously known as Aadhya- The Life Journey of a Woman.) We can't share all the things with parents, but friends. A f...
27.4K 2K 16
"π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑰 π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒂 π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’”? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?" β€’β€’β€’ "Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part...