Teen Wolf § Stiles Stilinski...

By Beebuzzin

Alexandra Cooper, parents Wanda and Vision, lives in beacon hills. She was born and raised there and lives ne... More

Background and information
(1) The body
(2) The New Girl
(3) Werewolf
(4) First line
(5) Derek Hale
(6) "Hang out"?
(7) Bowling
(8) The Bullet
(9) The Video
(10) Rising Pulse
(11) The school
(12) The Fullmoon's Effect
(13) Allison's necklace and the Alpha
(14) Car trouble
(15) Dress shopping
(16) Winter Formal
(17) The Bite
(18) The missing girls
(19) The Voices Begin
(20) Isaac Lahey and the new principal
(21) The Police Station
(22) Peter Hale
(23) Ice skating
(24) Boyd and The Lizard Man
(25) Paralysed and The Swimming Pools
(26) Venom
(27) Butterfly
(28) Crossbows and Kanima Venom
(29) The Gay Club
(30) The Kidnapping Of The Lizard Man
(32) The Study Group
(33) 2006 yearbook
(34) The rave
(35) Biggest Party Of The Year
(36) The real killer?
(37) The Sheriff's Station
(38) The counsellor
(39) Sparks
(40) The game
(41) Guess who's back?
(42) New werewolf?
(43) The deer
(44) The crows
(45) Heather
(46) Risk and Reward
(47) The ice bath
(48) Beacon Hills First National Bank
(49) Human Sacrifices
(50) Bullet
(51) Darach
(52) Too close?
(53) Black vein
(54) Flashback
(55) The bus
(56) Motel Glen Capri

(31) Consequences

241 9 1
By Beebuzzin

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison told the trio over the phone.

Lydia had been waiting for her and they somehow got onto the topic of the Archaic Latin pages that Alex never got around to translating, and Lydia translated them instead.

Apparently, the Kanima, doesn't seek a friend, it seeks a master, so that's what they're talking about.

"Or he doesn't remember." Alex said. They were sitting in the sheriff's office.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with you and Lydia when you took of from the hospital?" Stiles suggested.

"A fugue state." Allison said over the phone.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder." Scott said.

"Getting rid of the blood." Allison continued.

"But he had help with one thing though." Stiles said.

"The video." Alex continued.

"Yeah, maybe someone else helped him forget that." Stiles said.

"Whoever's controlling him." Scott agreed.

"But are we sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, he thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow frayed the whole thing." Stiles explained.

"So do we try and convince him he's not?" Allison asked.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott said.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Alex questioned.

"Yeah, it's us. He'll talk to us." Stiles shrugged before looking at the others. "Right?"

§{~}§

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore." The sheriff read from his board. "You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically."

The sheriff put the board down onto the table.

Scott, Alex and Stiles were sitting in a row, in the interrogation room, with Mr. Whittemore, Melissa McCall and Wanda and Vision.

The trio sat in a couple moments of silence before Stiles broke it.

"What about school?" Stiles asked.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance." Mr. Stilinski said.

"Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time-" Stiles said and all the parents shifted into a position crossing their arms. "-and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?"

Stiles was met with death glares from everyone in the room except Scott who looked at him confused.

"I'll just hold it." Stiles concluded his own question.

§{~}§

Alex was walking out the room with her parents with her head down before they stopped her a little further away from the others.

"A chemistry project?" Wanda asked her daughter. "You know, at times like these I wish I never promised to never read your mind."

"What were you thinking?" Vision asked.

"I- I'm sorry. We didn't think it'd be taken this seriously." Alex told her parents.

"How are we supposed to trust you?" Wanda asked, just completely done with her daughter. "You've changed so much lately! You barely ever talk to us, and now you kidnap someone?! Where did we go wrong..."

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." Alex told her parents. She hated lying to them and letting them down, so this was just another level of disappointment.

She felt bad for Stiles though, since he was probably going through something worse.

Scott and Melissa were down the hall as well and they were talking about Scott's punishment.

"We have to ground you too, you know." Vision told his daughter who nodded in response.

"No TV, and no taco Fridays." Wanda said.

"What, no tacos?" Alex and Vision exclaimed and Vision earned a very stern look from his wife.

"Then no, uh..." Melissa said discussing Scott's punishment with him, looking around and catching Stiles who was eavesdropping on both his best friend's conversations. "No Stiles."

"What.. No Stiles?" Stiles exclaimed.

"No Stiles!" Melissa raised her voice, Wanda caught this and decided to take inspiration.

"Good idea Melissa." Wanda told her mom friend.

"No Stiles or Scott for you either Al. Not until you're ungrounded." Wanda said.

"Oh come on!" Stiles exclaimed again.

"But how do I get to school?" Alex asked.

"Fine, but only for driving to and from school." Wanda said. "We'll see you in the car, say goodbye to your friends and come outside."

"And no more car privileges. Give me your keys." Melissa told her son who hesitated. "Give em to me!"

Alex went over to Stiles who put his arm around her shoulders and she put her arm on his back as they stood there watching Scott.

Melissa got the car keys and tried to get them off his keychain but was struggling and sighed in exasperation.

"Oh for the love of god." Melissa sighed.

"Mom, do you want me to..." Scott suggested.

"No." She cut him off.

"Mom, come on, let me just... Mom." Melissa shook her head but he put his hands on hers. "Mom."

Mrs. McCall sighed and looked at her son.

"What is going on with you?" She asked him. "Is this about Allison?"

Stiles shook his head violently as Scott sighed.

"Do you really wanna know?" Scott asked his mom who nodded.

"Yeah." She answered. Stiles was shaking his head signalling no violently.

"Uh..." Scott said as he glanced at his best friends.

"Is this about your father?" Melissa asked and Stile started nodding yes while Alex looked at them in shock and started shaking her head. "It is, isn't it?"

"Okay, you know what... um... we'll talk about this at home." Melissa told her son. "I'm gonna go get the car."

She left and walked past him. Scott looked after her and Alex went up to him and smacked the back of his neck.

"Ow! I know! I'm the worst son ever." Scott said.

"Well, I'm not exactly winning any prizes either." Stiles sighed as they all stood in the door frame looking at Stiles father being yelled at by Mr. Whittemore.

"Damn it! You give him a restraining order, and he's mocking you!" Mr. Whittemore's muffled yelling could be heard. "He was— 'And what do I do about going to the bathroom?'"

The trio looked at each other in the hallway leaning on the walls.

§{~}§

"So, why do we need their help?" Isaac asked Derek as he and Erica followed him.

"Because it's harder to kill than I thought." Derek answered his Beta's question. "And I still don't know who it is."

"And they do?" Isaac questioned.

"They might." Derek answered. "Which is why I need one of you, if not both, to get on their good side."

"Hmm, Scott or Stiles?" Erica questioned.

"Either." Derek answered.

"Or, Alexandra, you know, she's pretty hot, I could get her to fall in love with me." Isaac said.

"Have you seen the way she and Stiles looks at each other? Him I could probably get, but her? She's way too stubborn." Erica scoffed.

"You know, the full moon's coming, Derek." Isaac said, ignoring Erica's comment.

"I'm aware of that." Derek told the Beta's before opening a chest and pulling chains out.

"My, these look comfortable." Erica pulled out a couple other chains.

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." Isaac commented.

"There hasn't been time." Derek said.

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means..." Isaac started. "That means you're alone against the Argents."

"They haven't found us." Derek stated before beginning to walk away.

"Yet!" Isaac exclaimed. "So how about we forget the Kanima?"

"We can't!" Derek stopped turning around to face them halfway across the room.

"But there was something about the way Gerard looked at it. He wasn't afraid. At all." Derek said. "I don't know what he knows or what he's planning. But I'm sure about one thing. We have to find it first."

§{~}§

Alex and Allison entered the library together looking around themselves making sure no one was paying attention.

They went over to a bookshelf and Allison pulled out a tablet of the translated pages from the bestiary.

Allison handed the tablet through the bookshelf and Scott and Stiles took it.

Alex helped Lydia translate the pages before they were given to the boys.

"It's everything Lydia and I could translate." Alex said quietly as the two teenage boys saw what the pages actually said.

"And trust us, she was very confused." Allison added.

"Yeah, what'd you tell her?" Scott asked the two girls.

"That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Allison said and she, Alex and Scott chuckled.

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles said dead serious.

"Oh." Allison said, a bit flustered.

"I know. That's where I got the idea from." Alex told him and Allison and Scott chuckled again but Stiles glared at her for a second and she glared back. Playfully, might I add.

"Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott asked.

"Not really. But Stiles was right about the murderers." Alex said.

"Yes!" Stiles whispered triumphantly.

"It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance." Allison said. "There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village."

"All right, see?" Stiles said. "So maybe it's not all that bad."

"Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to." Alex added to the story.

"All bad, all very, very bad." Stiles said now backing away from the 'not bad' statement.

"Here's the thing, though." Allison was whispering now. "The Kanima's actually supposed to be a werewolf. But it can't be..."

Allison stopped talking as Alex nudged her because a girl came to grab a book.

"Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it." Scott read directly from the bestiary.

"Okay, if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy, I could've told you that myself." Stiles commented sarcastically.

"What if it has something to do with his parents?" Allison suggested. "His real parents."

"Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?" Scott questioned and looked at Stiles.

"Lydia might." Alex suggested and Scott looked at her.

"What if she doesn't know anything?" Scott asked.

"Well, he doesn't have a restraining order against me, so I'll talk to him myself." Allison whispered putting a book back on a shelf.

"Okay, what do I do?" Scott asked.

"You have a make-up exam, remember?" Allison told him and he looked at Stiles scoffing, only to be met with a nod.

He looked at Alex as well who also nodded before looking back at Allison who now had her hand on his.

"Promise me." Allison said.

"If he does anything, you run the other way." Scott told his girlfriend.

"I can take care of myself." Allison whispered.

"Allison, if you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me." Scott told her. "If he does anything..."

"Like?" Allison questioned.

"Anything weird or bizarre... anything." Scott said.

"Anything evil!" Stiles stuck his head through the book shelf and Alex pushed his head back, while rolling her eyes.

"Aah-ow!" Stiles said as he fumbled with his books after being pushed through the shelf.

§{~}§

A/N: Sorry that I haven't been so active. These next few weeks there won't be daily posts, but I will try to post as often as I can. I'll try to get som writing in this week so I can post for a few days in a row but I don't know for sure. I always feel guilty when I don't post so I'm sorry, but it'll have to be like this until my summer break begins (23rd of June). I hope you enjoyed this chapter and make sure to give some feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
445K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
189K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
103K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...