DNA

By thyajen

Story Intro inside~ Credits goes to Chiffon_Cake for the 2 moons characters and the pictures rightful owner. More

Intro
1 : YOLO vs Solo
2 : Graduations (Friends Forever)
3 : Baby Geniuse(s)
4 : Trampoline
5 : Lost Star
6 : Sweet Chaos
7 : A.D.I.D.A.S. With You
8 : Lily
9 : La Niña y El Niño
10 : Semua Tentang Kita
11 : I Know What You Did Last Summer
12 : Cruella DeVil
13 : Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay
14 : Who's That Pokémon?
15 : Uncanny Encounter
16 : Pandora
17 : Brother Hood vs Friend Zone
18 : Home Alone
19 : Superman
20 : How I Met Your Mother
21 : Twin Effects
22 : 🤟
23 : Kehilangan
24 : enolA
24 : If You Seek A....
25 : Psycho
26 : DNA
27 : At My Worst
28 : Fast & Furios
30 : JokeR

29 : Spy and Spices

586 46 12
By thyajen

The interrogation puts Moe in a nervous state, she nearly gotten into a panic attack after a detective shows her pictures from the crime scenes at her mother house. The image of Dome repeatedly stabbed their mother without any remorse shown on his face, keeps playing in her head like a recorded tape.

Luckily Kem is there to calm her down so she can proceeds with the interrogation sessions smoothly and told her version of the story with evidence.

They spend amount of time at the police station before she finally got released because the evidence presented by Kem's attorney is legit and enough to ousted Mook as a suspect. Warrant to capture Dome was issued on the spot as he is deemed as a dangerous criminal.

"Thank God everything went well." Kem let off a relief breath while hugging his lover. His hand is combing Moe's long silky hair while his other hand was placed at the back of her waist protectively.

Moe was sobbing on his chest, glad that everything went well for her and she finally got her freedom back. She's no longer a criminal fugitive accused to murder her own mother.

"Come, lets tell them the good news. Maybe they're deadly worried about you especially the little princess. Mark arrived safely at the house." Kem added breaking the hug and wipe away Mook's tears.

She nodded her head and followed Kem into his car. They call their family and tell them everything went okay much to everyone joy. Beam's mother promise a sumptuous dinner to celebrate the good news.

"I love you." Kem lovingly utters to Mook then captures the lips he had been dying to kiss since he saw her the first time. It was a sweet short kiss but both of them pour so much emotion into the kiss thus making it more meaningful.

"I love you too." Mook shyly response with a baked face. She's mentally slapping herself for acting like a twenty years old virgin maiden. She made babies with this man for godsake!

Kem is amused with Mook reaction to their sweet moments so he bravely kiss her again but this time longer and more passionate. If it wasn't for his lawyer knocking on the car window, the passionate moment would turned into something more intimate in no time.

Kem groaned in frustration over the interruption he rolled down the window and glare deadly at his lawyer for the unsuitable timing.

"What?!!" Kem annoyingly shouted to the poor man.

His lawyer is smiling sheepishly to them but its too important not to tell his boss.

"He's been spotted near the house. Miss Mook house. The one she is living in now. The police get a call from someone seeing him stalking the compound yesterday." Cold shivers seeping through Kem and Mook's body, hearing what their lawyer told them.

Kem immediately race the car fast to get home. "Call Ming." He instructed Moe eyes still on the road focusing on his driving.

Moe hand tremblingly dialing Ming's number and put it in loudspeaker.

"Miss Moe. Don't worry. I've take care of it." Ming answered fast. He got the notification too from his police friend and thorough search had been done to the area as in now.

"Keep your eyes on Lily." Moe said nearly crying. She's not in peace until the man causing all the chaos haven't been caught. But something caught Mook eyes. Kem is having troubles decreasing the speed of the car eventhough he hits the brakes repeatedly.

Its like she's having a deja vu moment. She experienced this before.

"Ming, checks the CCTV at the police station and the surrounding area. I think the car had been... tempered." Kem calmly said while doing his best to control the car. Luckily the road they're taking right now is not as busy as the main road. Kem skillfully manage to dodge all the obstacles mainly peoples.

However, Mook's heart beat is racing wild with every turn and obstacles that Kem's manage to dodge. But for how long? The gas is full and the car won't stop without being stopped by something. Something meaning, they need to actually hit a hard surface to stop the moving car.

A 100km perhour impact will definitely killed them and she is not lucky enough to survive twice from something like this. But this time, she has to drags the man she loves much to her regret.

"I'm sorry Kem I got you involved in this. This is my fault." Mook said blaming herself. Its the truth anyway. Everything happened so far is because of her. Dome obsession over her bring misfortune to peoples around her.

Surprisingly to her, the man smiles widely instead of being mad or dissatisfied with the continuously bad omen.

"You kidding me? I spend my whole life searching for you. You made my life full of meaning. I don't think I've comes this far without loving you. So don't do that face. Anything happens, I'll be by your side." Kem sweet words put a smile on her face.

A bitter one.

"Listen carefully Ming. If I...if we.. didn't make it, tell Forth and Beam to take care of the kids and tell them we love them....very much" Mook emotionally relayed her message to Ming.

Unknown to her, everyone was already gathered on Ming's side after Ming alert them to come.

"What nonsense are you talking about Moe?! Come backs and take care of your kids yourself! I have my shares. Its your turn now. Don't you dare..." Beam shouted to Moe choking up his tears. He hates it when she gives up easily and doubting herself.

"I wish I could Beam. Sorry for the trouble I cause you and your family. Tell me if Forth being a pain in your ass, I'll go back and haunt him." Mook is saying as she's sure she won't comes back.

"Ming you know what to do if...you know. Tell my stupid cousin to handle everything well." Kem interjected, mimicking his lover to relay his last message.

"You're giving out your will or something boss? Well sorry to disappoint you but I'm afraid its not time. Your kid have something to say." Ming as usual the calmest one among all of them voice out.

"Weak!! Reroute the car accordingly to my instructions. I'll hack the traffic system to get you a pass." Mark's cute voice penetrate their ears. He's screaming angrily on the phone but, well he's a kid who tried his best to be an adult.

Kem can't help but chuckle a bit.

"Mummy key in this address to the GPS in the car. Maintain the speed and... open your window." He instructed and Mook do as Mark said without really knowing what his plan are.

"Pier?" Moe remarks seeing the GPS end location.

"Yes. Its abandoned and...you can swim right? Both of you?" Mark suddenly asking some trivial thing.

"You want us to plunge into the sea?!! With the car??!!" Moe shrieked in horror at Mark's idea when she finally got it.

"That's better than crashing into a concrete wall mummy. The impact will kill you immediately. The pier is a better choice. Its just water. You'll be fine. Will she....father?" Mark eloquently asked his father. He is still hesitant if he should call him that. They haven't officially met yet.

He did come to meet him at the hospital several times to visit but Mark deliberately avoid meeting and talking to that man, pretending to be sleeping.

"Sure. Hey..Welcome back son." Forth is right about Mark. He can protect his family.

"If mum die, I'm gonna burn your company down." Mark added threatening his father. Now he knows why Lily said Mark is like him.

"Phi Ming will take over. I need to help Lily with the traffic light...Be careful and... please don't die." Mark voice begin to tremble. The truth is, he was afraid losing both his parents.

Again.

"I'll go to the pier and fetch both of you. Can't trust nobody right now. Ming and Wayo will guard the house." Forth take over the call and relayed his plan to Kem which he gave a yes.

They let the phone on calling mode so Ming can gives them instructions as Kem skillfully maneuver the vehicle to the abandoned pier. Kem can see two police car is tailing them from the behind with their siren on. Some traffic officers were also present to clear the road in front of them.

Kem knew it was Ming. Mook is overwhelmed with the scene she is seeing now.

"We're gonna be alright, right? If we make it out okay, lets get married. I wanna be with you. With the kids." Mook proposal nearly made Kem lose control of the vehicle.

"Arghh!! Careful..Gosh!" Mook exclaimed, nervous with the sudden disoriented driving from Kem, which he immediately got in control in a second.

"Moe! Shut up! Stop making him nervous! Let him focus on the driving first. God! Why are you proposing now?" Beam can be heard screaming at Mook for causing Kem nearly lost control.

Mook blinks her eyes in confusion. Did she proposed?

"Shit!! I did and everyone heard it! Huhuhu...."
Mook is conversing with herself feeling embarrassed as laughter can be heard from the other side.

"Congratulations boss but...you need to ready yourself. The pier is near. Brace for the impact. Good luck." Ming chips in reminding them what awaits them in front.

Badushhhh!!!

Tut...tutt...tuttt ..tuttt...

The death line indicates that both Kem and Mook is under the water.

Few moments later...

"They're fine. Just some bruises and cuts. I'll send them to the hospital first." Forth call Beam to tell him the good news.

"Babe....I can't find Lily. I-I search everywhere." Beam replied and broke down crying while saying sorry countless times.

Forth on the other hand, didn't know how to tell that to her parents. Both Kem and Moe are approaching him as at the moment after they finish thanking the authorities escorting them earlier.

"Lets go home. Phana and Kit can check on us there." Kem said with a smile but Forth pale expression wipe out the smile on his face.

Lily!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.6K 8
+A short story. About our fave (my fave) 2moons ForthBeam's very First Date! They never go by the rule, they go their own way ;) Read if you like thi...
119K 7.2K 22
A nerdy Beam and famous Forth. How their lives will take turn when they will meet in the most unexpected way? Original characters belong to Chiffon C...
91.8K 3.5K 15
Beam has always put other people's happiness before his own: His mother, his step-father, his little brothers, and his friends. But now, the universe...
118K 4.3K 16
Let's see how their relationship will bloom if Forth defies and question the logic of love and romance. While. Beam was adamant to admit his feelings...