THE BLACKMAILED MARRIAGE

By sumomuso604

Ananya, a simple middle-class girl, Arjun, a rich businessman's son, and Nirmal, a man from an authentic Brah... More

Our lovely lovely lovely Annu!
First day
They meet!
Besties for the Resties!
OFFICY
Just Friends or Best Friends?
Time spent together
Disney world
The Thrilling Three
SHE
Change of Plans
FINALLY!
Jealous much!
The Proposal
MARRY ME. NOT A REQUEST, BUT AN ORDER
YOU'RE MINE
Yo! Arjun here! Here to take the Bride
Who are you? Heaven or Havoc?
HE stole HIM away!
Besties for the Resties to the Rescue!
Arjun's Adventure with Besties for the Resties
Sick always works like a charm!
Not-an-update,something about today's date
Detective Ananya Seksariya, reporting for Duty!
Eating Myth to burp Truth
Detective Ananya Seksariya pt. 2- Mystery revealed...
The Scars
Piercing gazes
Facing the Terror🀺
He is mine!
She IS GONE?!
Painted a villain; Blank canvas in reality
Epilogue
message from underneath
Second Book!
Another story!
Yet another story...

Prologue

2.4K 42 14
By sumomuso604

                                                   THE BLACKMAILED MARRIAGE

                                                                                                             By- Khushi Master(a.k.a Sumo)

                                                                                                                                        Edited by - Muso

Character sketches

Ananya Seksariya

Age: 23 years

Ananya has always followed the principle of simple living and high thinking. Her physical attributes although not so breathtaking but her naïve and sassy tongue will take your heart. She was accustomed to being the center of attention being a single child of lovely parents and thus was a social butterfly in her college but our butterfly's flight was short-lived as some venomous flowers deflowered her innocence and confidence. Now she prefers to follow the crowds rather than standing out to fit in. No longer does she consider any stranger as her future friend. That night of the college festival was a turning point in her life where there was no turning back.

Saumya Seth  as Ananya Seksariya

Arjun Shah

  Age – 25 years

· Arjun Shah is from well to do family

· He was born with a silver spoon and in the lap of luxury

· His chocolate boy looks as well as his boy next door attitude is the recipe of perfect eye candy.

· He seems to have everything on the surface, doesn't have that one true friend with whom he can share everything and anything...

He has a firm belief in true love theory 

Aditya Seal as Arjun Shah

Nirmal Labadiya

· Age – 23 years

· Nirmal comes from an orthodox 'Brahmin' family.

· He has a plump face and adorable grace.

· He has been a self-conscious child because of his globular face which was freckled with pimples.

· He was an easy target for bullies in his childhood.

· He is totally family loving. Being a part of a big fat family, he himself wants to form his big cute family. He doesn't mind forming his own hockey team with his wife ;)

Viraj Ghelani as Nirmal Labadiya

Mixing business and pleasure is not wise but our leads are in a fix as their feelings and dealings are mixed.

Read to find out their fantabulous and adventurous journey!

You will surely have fun!

Other Characters~

Shyam and Khushboo Seksariya(Ananya's Parents)

Neeravan and Naina Shah(Arjun's Parents)

->Ramprasad and Mangla Labadiya(Nirmal's Parents)

Mira Neerevan Shah(Arjun's younger sister)

Shakun Labadiya(Nirmal's Uncle)

Ranjana Ram

Sunaina Arora 

Intro~

As many wise minds say, Some ideologies rooted in our minds don't go easily. Indeed True.

This story revolves around a simple middle-class Indian girl Ananya Seksariya, who had just put on her wings and flown away above the disaster of that college life that strained her mind whole. It still haunts her, and therefore she no longer was the butterfly she used to be. NO longer the one to consider any stranger as a future friend. Her life, then, just revolved around her lovely parents and her even more lovely friend Nirmal Labadiya who came from an authentic Brahmin family. The one to push strangers away now encountered a stranger who had that factor that made her insides flurry. Arjun Shah.The same person who blackmailed her into a forced marriage.The same person whom she hated. But the tables suddenly turn as she finds out that Arjun himself was blackmailed to marry her. This seemingly romantic story has more to say other than sprouting love. Ananya is bound to find who blackmailed her apparent husband to marry her.Who blackmailed him? And more importantly, Why?Filled with sinister intent, decorated with friendships and love and revolving around family, this story is more about just love.

Copyright Claims-

All rights reserved. All material included should not be used or reproduced in any form. Any similarities between this story with any other story or book are purely coincidental. 

We are very possessive about our belongings, probably much more than male leads of Wattpad are of their lady love... So mind it.

All the pictures and gifs contained in the story are used from the web as we are authors, not graphical designers all credit to their original creators.

So wish you all Best of luck in starting this journey, We sincerely hope that you all like it and this story will stay with you for a long time.

Regards,

Sumo and Muso :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 28.8K 52
Meet Diya Gupta an ambitious, independent, self made party girl whose life revolves around her company and sometimes the cigarettes after sex. Arjun...
1M 42.8K 46
"I have married you, but I will never accept you as my wife." He glares at her for a few seconds, before walking away. "Unwanted forever," she whispe...
14.4K 795 36
It's a romcom story of 2 sister and their 1 bestfriend whose life get tangled with 'Mir brothers' of a well affluent family. "I don't believe in love...
7.6K 725 26
" Mr. Agastya Malhotra now you'll consummate with me forcefully.. that's why you planned all this " she said being furious looking in my eyes " What...