Finding Myself In The Forest

By CuriousThoughts

My name is Felicity Chapman, My family and I recently moved to the woods of Montana. Literally. The closest... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32. SNEAK PEEK!
32.
33.
34.
So Sorry!
35.
36. Plus Recap!
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
Epilogue
Sequel?

40.

538 22 5
By CuriousThoughts

Edited 5-11-15

Song is Trouble by Imagine Dragons (I think I did this song a few chapters ago, but it's amazing!)

Picture is Felicitys' and the bridesmaids' dresses!

Thanks for reading!

Please check out my COMING SOON stories! The cast is up, get to voting on your fav!

~MJ~

~~

Felicity -

"Okay, Mercury, we should leave to get the rings now!" I exclaim to Mercury throughout the penthouse. We got the dresses this morning, now all we have to do is get the rings and set everything up.... Unless the guys are already setting up...

 "Coming!" I hear him shout back as he runs out of the bathroom and towards me at the door. Nodding at each other, we both head down and into the car to get the rings.

~~

"So, how many diamonds do you want on yours?" Mercury asks me as we look at the selection of rings, I scrunch up my face.

"I only want the diamond on my engagement ring, I like bands for both of us." Mercury furrows his brows at me and shrugs.

I see a younger clerk, maybe in her late 20's a few feet away behind the counter, "miss?" I say waving at her, she smiles and glides over to us.

"Yes? How can I help you?" She says smiling widely with wider eyes, someone didn't get to sleep last night.

"Yes, can we please see your wedding bands?" She nods her head and pulls out a small selection of bands, glancing at them all, one specific catches my eyes.

I point to them, "those are the ones." I say smiling, Mercury grins and the woman pulls them out.

"Okay, very nice choice miss." She says holding up our gold bands, Mercury smiles at me and then the rings as she puts them in a small carry bag and hands them to me, after Mercury pays, we head out.

"Thank you!" I exclaim to the woman as we walk out of the store, the woman smiles and waves at us as we leave.

"Let's get something to eat." Mercury states and heads towards McDonalds, I smile and immediately hop out of the car when we get there but am quickly shoved back in.

"Hey!" I exclaim but Mercury isn't even looking at me, his eyes changed to bright green, he growls lowly at something, I follow his gaze to see a young woman a little older than us, already glaring at us, but smirks and runs away, seeing a large bird tattoo on the back of her neck since her hair was up.

"Mercury?" I say quietly as he starts the car and begins to head out.

"Do we need anything else since we're out?" Mercury asks as we pull out and head into small traffic, I nod my head.

"You need tuxes for the guys and I need bridesmaids dresses." I state, he nods at me and we begin to head towards the bridal shop.

~~

"Hello," Mercury says to the young woman practically eating him with her eyes, I glare darkly at her as Mercury speaks to her. She nods her head and then finally decides to look at me with a small sneer in her smile, I give her a wide smile, turn, and give Mercury a kiss as she watches.

Toyaz laughs lightly as we see the woman step back slightly with her head down, I raise a brow internally.

She's a wolf.

I turn back to her and give her a flash of my purple eyes, she gasps quietly as a middle-aged man walks out and leads Mercury towards the tuxes while I'm left with a scared chihuahua leading me to the dresses.

Once I pick out the plum purple sleeveless dresses for the girls and sneaked a quick sizing for my wedding dress coming tomorrow, then quickly pay and head to the tuxes with the dresses in hands.

Mercury smiles slyly as he sees me checking him out as he walks out of the changing room in a black tux with a dark green tie. I raise a brow and smirk at him, he looks pretty hot!

The middle-aged man shoves him back in the changing room and brings 3 tuxes over to the counter and rings them up as Mercury then comes out with the tux he wore before in his hands and gives it to the man who rings that up, he pays and walks over to me with the tuxes.

"Ready?" He says still smirking at me, I roll my eyes and nod my head, we then head out to the car again and head home.

~~

"We're home!" I shout throughout the house as we walk into the living room and towards the elevator to the penthouse.

Once we walk out of the elevator we see Parker, Garrot, Tristan, Amanda, Jewels, and Paula all sitting in our living room watching a movie, I groan loudly and head quickly to our room followed by Mercury, we set the clothing on the bed and put the rings on our nightstand and head back out to the living room, TV off and all eyes on us.

I furrow my brows, "what?"

Parker raises his brow, "you guys do remember, your wedding is day after tomorrow, right?"

Mercury and I look at each other and nod our heads. The boys then stand and begin to drag Mercury out of the penthouse.

"What are you idiots doing?" I exclaim loudly making them stop in their tracks with my poor mate in their hands, they turn their heads to me and smile sheepishly.

"We have to split you guys up an-" Tristan begins but is cut off by Mercury growling lowly at them, Parker squeaks and drops Mercurys' legs and jumps back holding his chest, we all laugh lightly but quickly stop when they try to take him out again.

Toyaz makes me growl loudly, as does Mercury and everyone freezes. Mercury looks at me over his shoulder with his bright green eyes, crap.

I quickly run over and glare at the guys to drop him, they do thankfully and step back as Mercury is about to shift, I stand him up and grab his face, making him look at me for him to calm down.

I felt panic rise in me as it doesn't work so I pull him over and kiss him roughly, he immediately puts his hands on my hips and kisses me back, I sigh in my head, he's calmed down.

I pull away and look at everyone.

"If you guys want to separate us then get ready for a bigger war than the one we're actually preparing for. Now leave please, he still needs to calm down and we're tired." Everyone nods and heads to the door, closing it on the way out.

I grab his hand and pull him towards our room and push him on the bed and sit next to him, though he grabs me and puts me in his lap and puts his head in the crook of my neck and sighs.

"Hun, it's okay, I'm not going anywhere and neither are you, okay?" I say quietly, he nods his head a little but holds me tighter.

"You know that girl we saw today?" He asks after a few minutes of silence, I nod my head and furrow my brows.

Why bring a strange girl up?

He sighs and pulls away and looks at me.

"She's a rogue." He states, I nod my head slowly.

"Okay, so? The war is soon so...." I trail off a little confused.

He rolls his eyes, "not just any type of rogue." I then scrunch up my face.

"She's a s-" Before he could finish, one of the windows in our room broke leading me to scream, Mercury jumps up immediately with me protectively behind him.

Nothing.

He walks over to the window and picks up whatever was thrown.

A brick with a note.

Real original.

Mercury pulls the note out and reads it out loud,

Dear Alpha and Luna,

Hope your ready sooner than you thought.

We sure are.

Hope your wedding goes smoothly,

Your Friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and please check out the COMING SOON stories:)

Please vote and comment!

~MJ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 2.3K 46
Cover by @auroralust Cassandra Verano has lived her whole life as the Nightstalker, a globally known thief and assassin working for the Organisation...
237K 11.5K 66
Shy bookworm Sophie liked her nice, quiet life - but her world is about to be rocked when her incredibly attractive Alpha, Malcolm drunkenly confesse...
3.1M 75.6K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
1M 42.9K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...