Yakuza x Reader (Mainly Majim...

By ReaderInsRequestKing

My friend got me into this game and I love it... I was very surprised at the lack of stories so, as usual, I... More

Akira Nishikiyama : Big Heart
Kiryu Kazama : Mistake
Kiryu Kazama : Catfight
Goro Majima: Sleepy Intruder
Goro Majima : Nails
Goro Majima : Zombies (NSFW)
Goro Majima : Dirty Office Blowjob (NSFW)
Goro Majima : Criminal Affair
Goro Majima : Criminal Affair - Part 2 - Hopelessly Devoted To You
Goro Majima : Kids
Goro Majima : Minnie The Moocher
Goro Majima : Fake Love
Goro Majima : Country Walk
Goro Majima : Cabaret
Goro Majima : Scars
Goro Majima : Zoom!
Goro Majima : Noise Complaints
Goro Majima : Random Family Fluff
Goro Majima : Cupid
Goro Majima : NSFW Alphabet
Goro Majima : Comfort
Goro Majima : Jacket
Goro Majima : Patriarch (NSFW)
Goro Majima : MAKOTO : Part 1 (Valentines Special)
Goro Majima (Some Sagawa too) : Sequel To Minnie The Moocher : Beat 54 (NSFW)
Goro Majima : Dock Of The Bay
Goro Majima : Bedtime Story
Goro Majima : Homework
Goro Majima : Purgatory
Goro Majima : Feeding The Ducks
Goro Majima : Random Word Generator
Goro Majima : Nightmare
Goro Majima : Sickness HC's
Goro Majima : Father HC's
Goro Majima : Shirt Short
Goro Majima : Sleepy Comfort
Goro Majima : New Years Party
Goro Majima : Retaliation
Goro Majima : Frisk NSFW
Goro Majima : Dead Souls
Goro Majima : When He Realises He's Fallen For You HCs
Goro Majima : Comfort 2
Goro Majima : Funeral
Goro Majima : Movie
Goro Majima : Shopping Short
Goro Majima : Pants (NSFW)
Goro Majima : Protection
Goro Majima : My Hero
Goro Majima : Birthday (NSFW)
Thank You
Goro Majima : Funeral Of Fists
Goro Majima : Break Your Face (NSFW)
THE KING IS NOW ON TUMBLR
Goro Majima : Bad Day
I Make Tiktoks
Goro Majima : Proposal
Goro Majima + ex/Jotaro Kujo : Stepfather
Goro Majima : Goodbyes
Goro Majima : Suit
Goro Majima : Kisses
Goro Majima + Ex!Jotaro Kujo : Daddy
Goro Majima : Troublemaker
Goro Majima : Don't Dream It's Over
Goro Majima : Kiss
Goro Majima : Acting Patriarch
Goro Majima : Baby
Goro Majima : Photograph
Goro Majima : My Little Girl!
Goro Majima : History Repeats Itself
Goro Majima : "What the hell is gravy?"
Goro Majima - Fighting
Goro Majima - Foreign (NSFW towards the end)
Goro Majima: Kisses
Goro Majima: Kiwami 2
Goro Majima : Renovating
Discord Server
Goro Majima : Culture Shock
Goro Majima: Stress
Goro Majima/Jotaro Kujo : Daddy
SHOUTOUT
Goro Majima : Talking Toddler Telephone
Goro Majima: Understand
Sup bitches
Goro Majima : Slow and Sensual
c.ai bots

Goro Majima : Old

774 8 2
By ReaderInsRequestKing

"What? Jouko don't wanna speak to her daddy 'bout boy troubles," he whined, waving his hand. "Why don't she speak to you?"
"Probably, because I married you and can't give her any advice," you teased, stopping your cooking to shoot him a knowing look, arms folded. He frowned for a moment, letting your words tick in his mind. "Are you deaf in your old age now? Get your ass upstairs and speak to your daughter!" you hissed, pointing your entire arm upwards.
"Man, y'ain't demanded I get my ass upstairs fer years," he quipped, getting down from his tall bar seat. "I almost got excited."
Smouldering, you guessed he was right. You didn't have much intimacy at all anymore now you were almost 60, despite the fact Goro was still like a giddy puppy : In other words, too much for you to handle. He didn't look it, but his body was certainly catching up with him now. Yours had caught up long ago, and he often forgot.
Sticking out his tongue at you with a chuckle, you were left to glare up at him beneath your thick lashes, with sultry undertones, since that was the only thing that made him do anything these days.
"Goro Majima. Go. Before I make you."
There was the low voice. The full name. The stare. The hands on hips. He loved this game. Getting you riled up and telling him off.
"I'm goin', Lady! Give me a chance. I'm old now, remember?"
"Well, go faster and perhaps I'll think about sending you back up there for a different reason," you joked with a simper.
You had to admit, you missed having him throw you about some and it didn't half knock some life into him.
"I'm holdin' ya to that, Babe," he replied, giving you a peck before leaving to speak to his youngest child.
You shook your head. He still thought he was a teenager. Of course the man would have comforted his daughter without prompting, but your titillating banter was still appreciated, it seemed. He still fancied you after all these years.

Later, you were in bed reading a book, enjoying the quiet before getting ready to sleep. In wandered the puppy, bushed from a day of being annoying... Until he saw you and remembered what you had said. Lying horizontal across the bed, his head fell onto your lap. Naturally, you combed through his hair with your fingers, the strands noticeably more brittle than before. Mumbling approvingly to himself, he grinned up at you goofily from beneath your book.
"Damn, that feels good... Ya should do it lower." Moving your hand down towards his fringe slightly, you'd barely even processed his words before he took your wrist and slowly dragged it down over his stomach, towards the waistband of his boxers. You were so absorbed in your book, you didn't think anything of what he was doing until you felt his bulge swell beneath your hand.
"G-Goro!" you gasped with a squeal, practically launching your book. Bringing a hand up to his mouth, he gestured lewdly between his fingers with a filthy chuckle and scrambled to be over you, resting his chin over the top of the duvet, assuming that's were your belly was.
"Let me."
His lustful, half-lidded eye contact made you swallow hard, a shiver going up and down your spine.
"L-Let you what?"
You knew exactly what he was getting at really, for some reason you just hadn't expected him to be so forward.
"Y'know. Lemme make ya feel good with my tongue," he purred, wiggling his tongue. Breath hitching, you couldn't help feeling tingles down below. It was tempting.
"Mmm... I don't know."
"Ain't scared, are ya? Shudderin' like that."
"No, I just... You're so giddy, and we haven't in so long-!!"
"I'll be gentle, Baby," he murmured, the wicked grin across his chops saying otherwise. "Well... To start with."
You panicked as he leaped off the bed and vanished beneath the duvet at your feet, only the lumps moving beneath the blanket. You couldn't argue, he turned you on when he was so eager like this, but you still felt a bit of resistance.
What if he didn't like your body all of a sudden? Goro was almost 65, with the body of a 20 year old, and whilst you'd taken care of yourself you weren't athletic like he was.
"It-it's not that!"
Feeling along the velvety smooth skin that was your legs, he could feel your limbs were stiff and you seemed genuinely worried as to how he'd treat you.
It wasn't that he didn't care, he just got a bit too excited and wanted to pound you in.
Appearing back up, he gazed over you with a touch of lust in his eye, kissing you passionately. Large hands sliding over your hips, they kneaded the soft flesh a little as he smooched you. He was slowly convincing you, a gentle touch all you needed to remind you that he was here to care for you.
"Relax... Don't worry 'bout a thing. I'm tryna make ya feel good."
"W-Well... Just don't look. Pull my nightie down when you're finished."
"Haw? I ain't doin' that. Ya ain't some li'l old biddy."
"I look like one," you mumbled, not really feeling yourself.
"Shaddup!" he cut you off, descending back down your body via your neck, muttering against your skin in between kisses. "Y'ain't! Besides, this body carried my three beautiful babies 'n' has my wonderful wife inside..."
His low voice made your muscles lax, making him able to push against your inner thighs and separate them a little.
"How could I not wantcha?"
His kisses to your skin felt like a dream, featherlight touches driving you utterly crazy already and sending your breathing out of wack, making you unable to focus on being quiet even when you gripped the sheets to steady yourself.
"'Pull my nightie down'," he mocked in a stupid voice, forcing you to laugh. "No way, Lady."
Taking your hand, you couldn't help but giggle quietly, his lips colliding with your fingers, knuckles, wrists. You watched him trail up your arm, over your shoulder and along your collar bones to the other side, reversing the previous process to finish at your fingers. You thought he might have finished, but he gripped an ankle, prompting you to swing your leg away and point just above the back of your knee.
"Start here."
Grinning, his kisses were light and airy on your skin, just moist enough to leave imprints. He could tell you were coming round now, but wanted to make sure you were completely comfortable before doing anything.
Trailing his lips up towards the valley between your legs, his teeth occasionally scraped at your pillowy flesh to make you breathe slightly deeper, the noise music to his ears. Finally pushing the nightie up out of the way, you were thankful you choose to wear light, cotton panties to bed and not some big, comfortable granny pants. You could feel his mouth over the top of them in an instant, kissing over your pubis and back up towards your belly, making you fidgety in response, unsure if you wanted him to do this or not. Hooking his fingers through the legs, they twirled the fabric a little before tugging them down all the way to reveal your sex to him. Helping him out by moving your legs out of the holes, he tossed them to the side, humming in content at the sight and the smell.
"Shit..." he moaned, pressing a kiss to your lower lips and making you keen a little, face flushing red. "Ready, Baby Girl?" he whispered, earning a noise of approval from you and the green light to go ahead. Licking a long stripe from perineum to clit, you bit your lip to try and avoid squealing. A long sigh triggered your muscles to sink, his languid laps getting deeper as the flat of his tongue covered every sensitive spot and agonised you with short bursts of pleasure. Just when you thought you had it under control, he shook his head like a dog.
"Hhhaaa..." you moaned under your breath, mouth hanging agape. Pushing the duvet back enough so you could scratch his head, he did it again. "That's good."
As you verbalised it, your nipples pricked up beneath your dress, poking out. Tingles in your nethers teased you about how horny you were, his pressure frustratingly not quite on the places you wanted it yet. Clutching a handful of his hair, you tried to push him down a little, and he listened, eating just where you were guiding his mouth.
Your legs were parting a quite a bit easier now, his slack jaw working your pussy absolutely divine.
Moving away from your wet folds, you whined once the pressure was off, his kisses up from your crotch like a trail of fire. Majima peeled the dress off more as he smooched, pulling it up over your head and discarding it. You wasted no time in snogging his mouth, tasting yourself on his tongue but giving little care. He was such a respectful and gentle man... Usually.~
Breaking the kiss, he pushed his forehead against yours with a small little simper.
"Ready for me yet?"

You were pretty wet, but it had been so long since he had done this, and he was enjoying pleasuring you that much he wanted to draw it out. Plus, you deserved it!
"Alright," you stammered, shutting your eyes and lying back so he could thread himself. However, he knew what you were like, and wasn't about to make you do something if you weren't completely and utterly ready or satisfied.
"Sweetheart, y'know I can eat ya some more if y'ain't ready," he promised, walking his fingers up your thighs. "Or I can use my fingers first. Whaddaya prefer?"
Heart pounding, you mumbled something incoherent.
What had you done to deserve such a loving man?
Majima was so patient with you. Even though you had been together for almost twenty five years, he understood that your sexual experiences hadn't been so great before him.
Resting his cheek against your thigh, he glanced at your genitals, stroking the pads of his fingers down along each side of the crevice to make you fidget and quiver. It also made you decide very quickly.
"Th... The fingers," you stammered, sighing long and hard.
"'M here to look after ya, Sugar," he said, leaning over you and kissing you tenderly, tips of his fingers poking around your opening and massaging the soft, warm, wetness.
"Shit... That's a bit tight, actually," he huffed into your neck, rutting a finger right into you. Bringing your hands up to your face, his mouth was all over them, pecking lightly and convincing you to let him study you as you felt his prodding. Majima was unable to take his eye off your face, interested in how your mouth dropped whenever he curled his digits towards himself and got you in a particularly sensitive area. Manoeuvring himself gently back into place, the smell of your arousal was almost as boner-inducing as the wet noises of your moist cunt snug around his fingers. Flicking his tongue over your throbbing nub, you actually migrated towards his mouth, bucking with a lilted moan. Fingers picked up the pace, lips moulding around your clit to make you wail in bliss.
"God... Don't stop that..."
Growling, he sucked your swollen button between his teeth, fingers gaining pace as he banged you down to his third knuckles.

This was it. You were ready. You trusted him. You wanted it. But...

Ol' Goro wanted to make you cum like this first. Squirming, you took to begging, barely able to form words.
"If- If you don't fuck me soon I'll-I'm gonna...!"
"I ain't stoppin' ya," he grinned as he pulled his mouth away, focusing on pumping you with his digits and praising you for taking him as well as you were.
"Fuuuck, Darlin', you're squeezin' me. That's it. C'mon now."
Rasping into you, his voice vibrated against your skin, sending you into your long anticipated orgasm.
Riding his hand, he watched, proud of himself for helping you along to this moment.
You whined when the slight feeling of fullness left you, but Majima hushed you quietly. Pushing his pesky boxers out of the way, his ample length finally sprang free, thirsty for your forbidden fruit. Sliding it up and down your slickness, raspy curses came from your mouth, especially when he merely pushed the tip in and left you wanting.
Hanging your head over the bed, it was difficult not to cry out in pleasure when he was fucking you like this. Rolling his hips slow and steady, you grasped for his wrists to hold yourself, trying to stay quiet.
"Still like bein' fucked slow, huh?" he whispered into your ear.
Sighing contently, a small whimper left your throat when he thrust a little harder than before in the pattern. His dick must have buried itself deeper into you just then, since the noise you made was angelic. He wanted to do it again and again.
Requesting you get on all fours, he backed up enough for you to switch positions without falling off the mattress. In place how he wanted you, he wasted no time in pulling you back onto his cock by your hips, slapping your ass with a loud clap. Gripping harder, his breath ran away with him, hands grasping your waist for dear life. Leaning into your arms and resting on your elbows, it was hard to concentrate on anything other than the absolute pleasure he was granting you.
Mewling like a kitty, he pulled you back by the hair just enough for you to experience an electric wave of raw pleasure.
"Y'ain't topped in a while," he groaned into your ear, praising you for arching your back quite so gracefully, his fingers tracing the curve. "Wanna do that?"
There was no need to make a sound, a nod was sufficient. He pulled out and flopped onto his back, keeping you steady with his strong arms as you climbed on top. Shakily descending onto his prick after losing your balance a little, you were able to bounce a few times before sticking to rolling your pelvis, his hands firmly grasping the dips of your hips as they tried to set the pace.
"Shiiiit," he groaned, grinning lustfully as he felt his gut pull taut. "I've fuckin' missed this. Don't stop, Y/N," he murmured through gritted teeth, staring directly at you as you ground on him. "I'm gonna blow my fuckin' load all over ya."
"It's been so long since I've seen you lay back like this," you smiled, matching his kiss as you rode him steadily. He was getting close now, thrusting up and down as hard as he could on his back to chase his release. He just needed you to spurt your cream on him and it would send him flying, he knew it!

Whimpering, you picked up the pace before squeezing your walls around him just in time and leaving your legs shaking. Majima came closely second, grunting louder than he had intended as you both rode the synchronised waves of pleasure.
Pushing you away, you fell to the mattress together, sore, sweaty and spent.
"God... I'm gettin' too old fer this now!" he grumbled, huffing for breath on his back. Turning to his right to look at you, he caught you snickering behind your hand. "Whaddaya laughin' at?! This ain't funny, my back is killin'."
"You're so dramatic," you giggled, turning onto your side so you could sleep. "I wouldn't have it any other way though, of course... You got your way though, naughty boy."
Smiling behind a dopey noise, he relaxed behind you, pulling you close and snuggling you like a teddy bear.

You prayed you weren't limping around in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 711 40
Just a bunch of headcanons me and my friend came up with cuz we get bored easy, enjoy :) πŸŒ₯requests closed for nowπŸŒ₯
119K 2.5K 32
This is my first story so please bare with me!
116K 3.1K 12
This is my first komahina fan story that I ever write so pls don't judge me qwq. I'm trying my best though because Komahina is my biggest OTP in dang...
90.3K 2.2K 27
This is my first story about trunks and you from DBZ. Well anyway you and trunks have been friends ever since you were small and oh yeah your goten s...