Goro Majima : Talking Toddler Telephone

Abrupt ending, no real story, this was more just a silly idea I had.

"I don't wanna go to this stupid funeral," Majima groaned, fixing his expensive black tie. Little feet pattered into the kitchen, his cute bundle of joy filling his heart with love.
"Oh, Bro, watch this." Squatting to his daughters level, he smiled knowingly at her to get her attention. Jouko was curious, staring blankly at her father's mourning suit.
"Daddy, why's this?" she asked, eyes full of wonder.
"Daddy's gotta go to a special party with Uncle Taiga. Will you do somethin' for me? Somethin' for Daddy? Will you go 'n' tell Mommy that Daddy's gonna come in and say goodbye?'"
"Daddy says... Goodbye?"
"No, Baby. Daddy's gonna come in there and say goodbye before he leaves for his special party."
"Daddy's gonna say goodbye before the special party?"
"That's it, go on, shoo."
Jouko scuttled off to relay the information as Majima smirked to himself. "This is so cute."

"Mommy?"
"Yes, Jouko?"
"Daddy says... Daddy says he's going to a special party."
"Daddy said that? Is that why he's all dressed up?"
"Yeah... He said something else but... Can't remember."
You laugh, standing up to walk through to the other room. Luckily you had heard him so the toddler telephone wasn't actually required.
"Uncle Taiga's here? You never told me that!" you gasped, feigning shock to your little girl.
"Oh no!" Jouko clasps her hand over her mouth, forcing a hearty chuckle out of Saejima.
"That is cute, Bro."
"Jouko said you're going to a special party," you repeated, Majima slinking closer to you.
"That's right!" Scooping up his baby in his arms, he snuggled her tightly, making her laugh and whinge. "Daddy told ya he wanted to say bye bye to Mommy," he whispered. Jouko looks at you, waving for your attention.
"Daddy said... He wants tubby bye bye."
"Tubby bye bye? Oh! Bye bye Daddy!" you waved, smiling wide. "Bye bye Uncle Taiga! Are you gonna say it?"
Of course, she repeated, before whining to go back on the floor.
"Awright... Awright." Majima releases her, shaking his head. "Be good, Darlin'."
Turning back to you, he leans for a goodbye kiss, which is granted almost instantly.
"Behave yourself," you say seriously, hoping you won't have to beg.
"I'll be cool. I promise. Just gotta go pay our respects."
"Alright. I'll see you two later, alright?"