Goro Majima : Nails

DESCRIPTION IS FROM ABOUT A WEEK AGO >This is my 6th Majima draft in about 4 days, I haven't slept for 3 of those days because insomnia🙄😈

"Oh my God, what have you done?" you shrieked, snatching your hand from him.
"I don't know anythin' 'bout this shit! I just know I like it... On you, anyway."
"You've painted my fucking knuckles, Majima. I thought you were supposed to be good with your fingers," you sulked, prompting an eyebrow raise from your man. "Hm, take that how ya want, Big Boy," you tormented, leaning forward to accept his sheepish smooch. "Well, I suppose it's easily neatened. We just get a cotton bud, soak it in acetone, then swipe it round like this. Y'see?"
Majima just wanted a reason to touch your hands without being sappy. He loved holding hands, but he had a reputation to uphold.
He really didn't expect painting your nails to be this fucking difficult though!
However, you were so happy when he had sat opposite you on the floor, taking your hand and insisting on picking a colour. After thoughtfully searching, he had gone with a brown-plum like colour, dark and muted, similar to the colour of his eye. He was as careful as he could manage, feeling the beads that were your knuckles along your fingers, repositioning your hand and wrist gently, telling you to relax so he could paint narrowly.
The poor guy was trying to hard, bless him, to coat it as thinly as possible without flicking it off the brush or gathering it all up in a lump. His cleaning up skills were second to none, the skin around your fingernails pristine and not even red from irritation! Admiring it, you smiled at his handiwork.
"I like this colour. Why'd ya pick it?"
"Why not?" he bullshitted. "Makes ya hands look damn nice, if I don't say so myself."
"It's a lovely colour." You smiled, looking at him. "Lovely, just like you."
He snickered, blushing harshly at your compliment.
"Me? Lovely? We talkin' 'bout the same person?"
"I mean it! You are lovely."
"Stop sayin' shit like that. I might be ya man but that don't mean ya can just-"
Slinking over to him, you straddled his waist on the living room floor in your shorts, making your newly painted hands paw up his chest.
"Awwww! You're getting embarrassed. Look at how red you are."
"I ain't embarrassed!" he spat, leaning back on his elbows. Pouting, he tried desperately to put on a brave face, shrugging. "I'm a man. We all like lookin' at pretty girls."
"No, you're blushing. It's cute."
Sighing, he folded his arms behind his head, shutting his eye and pretending to nap right in front of you.
"Majima's spa is closed."
Stroking his cheeks, he puffed them up when he smiled, making you laugh more than he was.
"You're so cute when you're embarrassed."
"I've told ya, I ain't embarrassed!"