The Giant and His Heart. [Lig...

By Nongogo

He was her Giant. She was his Heart. He was rude and cruel. She was polite and compassionate. He was dangerou... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - "The Stranger"
Chapter 2 - "The Forced Sleepover"
Chapter 3 - "The Mean Guy"
Chapter 4 - "My Name Is Not Woman"
Chapter 5 - "Stockholm Syndrome"
Chapter 6 - "The Start Of Something"
Chapter 7 - "See You At 5"
Chapter 8 - "The Date"
Chapter 9 - "His Woman"
Chapter 10 - "His Scarred Back"
Chapter 11 - "Damn Giant!"
Chapter 12 - "Ugly Friends"
Chapter 13 - "Rude"
Chapter 14 - "Meet The Parents"
Chapter 15 - "James"
Chapter 16 - "The Breakdown"
Chapter 17 - "His Tragic Past"
Chapter 18 - "My Woman!"
Chapter 19 - "You're Going To Be Fine My Giant"
Chapter 20 - "He's Not A Monster"
Chapter 21 - "Isaac?"
Chapter 22 - "The Kidnapping"
Chapter 23 - "I Want To Leave Him"
Chapter 24 - "The First Taste"
Chapter 25 - "The Get Together"
Chapter 26 - "His Light"
Chapter 27 - "The Ex"
Chapter 28 - "The Police Officers"
Chapter 29 - "Superwoman"
Chapter 30 - "The Safe House"
Chapter 31 - "The Shootout"
Chapter 32 - "The SASS?"
Chapter 33 - "The First Time"
Chapter 34 - "The Proposal"
Chapter 35 - "I Love Him Mama"
Chapter 36 - "Give Us Your Blessing Or Else..."
Chapter 37 - "The Ring Made It All Better"
Chapter 38 - "The Mission"
Chapter 39 - "He Spanks Me!"
Chapter 40 - "A Ride To Church"
Chapter 41 - "The Shooting Range"
Chapter 42 - "So Called Friends"
Chapter 43 - "The Betrayal"
Chapter 44 - "Let Me Introduce You To My Demons"
Chapter 45 - "The Punishment"
Chapter 46 - "The Woman Who Can Tame The Beast"
Chapter 47 - "The Therapist"
Chapter 48 - "My Mother"
Chapter 49 - "Days Without My Giant"
Chapter 50 - "A New Friend?"
Chapter 51 - "Danger Has Come"
Chapter 52 - "Off Grid"
Chapter 54 - "My Protector"
Chapter 55 - "Danger Had Found Us"
Chapter 56 - "I Was Being Shot At Again"
Chapter 57 - "A Mole"
Chapter 58 - "The Cabin"
Chapter 59 - "The Finale"

Chapter 53 - "Mandisa"

1.2K 75 3
By Nongogo

Kevin: "Mandisa stop your shit now and shut the hell up." He said angrily. Mandisa folded her arms and pouted.
Xolile: "And to correct you Mandisa. Each one of you in this room is in danger, because if they're targeting Superwoman, it also means that sooner or later they'll be targeting you also since you're our women."
Bhekithemba: "We already have blockers all over the safe house, so as soon as we activate them, even if you switch on your phone, your phone will be out of service." He informed us.
Zanoxolo: "But to be on the safe side, everyone needs to keep their phones switched off in case they bypass our blockers." Brian snorted.
Lukhanyo: "They have to be badass motherfuckers to accomplish that." The men chuckled.
Temba: "Stop blowing your own horn motherfucker. One day someone will be in par with you." Lukhanyo snorted loudly.
Lukhanyo: "I'd love to see that day. Hopefully it arrives before I'm six feet under." The men chuckled.
Zanoxolo: "I've got one thing to say before we disperse. There are cameras all around the safe house, so if I see any of you ugly women doing shit, I will bury you." He threatened in that dangerous voice of his. Oh my gosh! I could see the other women shifting nervously and sharing nervous looks between each other.
Lakhe: "Shit boss. You don't have to scare our women like that." The other men chuckled.
Zanoxolo: "Then you motherfuckers better keep your women in check, because even if I never touch women, there are a lot of ways I can make them feel pain like they've never felt before." He said growling. Oh my gosh! He must stop. He was scaring them. Some women literally had fear in their eyes.
Phakamani; "I'm fucking glad I don't have a woman here right now." He said chuckling happily. The other men laughed.
Lwazi: "He has always been single."
Someleze: "Nobody wants him, that's the problem."
Phakamani: "Fuck you!" Everyone laughed, including us women.
Xolile: "On a serious note, every woman here must heed my brother's warning and behave because if you don't he'll make good on his threat. And you guys know him. He doesn't play."
Temba: "Especially when it comes to Super." Everyone's attention turned on me. Oh my gosh! I was red on the face. One of the twins pulled on my cheeks. The giant growled a little. The men chuckled... "look how he can't control himself." He said shaking his head.
Mcebisi: "I don't know him anymore. He's like a different person ever since he met Superwoman."
Temba: "Dude. I said the same shit to him."
One of the twins (I think it was Sithembile): "He's at a point of no return now. The man got tamed. It's as simple as that." The men chuckled.
Phakamani: "I would never let a woman get that close to tame me, like SW had done to the dude."
Lwazi: "Before that happens, you need to find a woman that will like you first." The whole room filled with laugher.
Phakamani: "Fuck you!"
Zanoxolo: "Okay enough. Let's disperse." He said walking out and pulling me along with him.

We were in the bedroom now, in bed. The giant was spooning me.
Me: "Will we need to stay here for a long time?" He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "Hopefully not. Those ugly women annoy the fuck out of me." I rolled my eyes.
Me: "I'm sure that one of the reasons those women hate me is because you call them ugly." I told him.
Zanoxolo: "They hate you because they're jealous of you. They want what you have." I sighed.
Me: "But they have their own men. I don't understand." He grunted... "do you think there's a lot of bad guys after me?" I asked nervously after a while. He gave me a squeeze.
Zanoxolo: "Even if they're a lot of them, I feel sorry for them because when I do find them, I will fucking destroy them." He said in that dangerous voice of his. Oh boy! ... "so don't worry yourself baby, I won't let anyone harm you."
Me: "I trust you, but I can't help but be scared. Not only for me, but also for you and everyone. I don't want someone to get hurt because of me." I confessed. He gave me another squeeze.
Zanoxolo: "Don't worry yourself. Nothing will happen to me and my men." I sighed.
Me: "Every time I'm reminded how dangerous your line of work is, I get this feeling at the pit of my stomach."
Zanoxolo: "If I wasn't a selfish bastard, I wouldn't have pursued you. But there wasn't a hell in that happening so all I can do now is to protect you with my life." Oh my giant.
Me: "Even if I knew what I know now, I would still choose to be with you." He growled deeply.
Zanoxolo: "Fuck woman. Do you want to get yourself fucked?" I giggled. I could feel the hammer poking my ass... "you're my heart baby." I closed my eyes smiling... "tell me what happened earlier on at my parent's house." He said after a while. I sighed. I had forgotten all about the whole wedding planning drama with Diana. I mean, a lot had happened people since then. There were people trying to kill me. So...bite me.
Me: "I honestly don't want to talk about it." I said tiredly.
Zanoxolo: "Talk." He ordered. I rolled my eyes.
Me: "I'm going to let both of your mothers plan for our wedding since I'm not needed anyway."
Zanoxolo: "What the fuck does that mean? Woman, tell me what happened." I huffed and I told him everything. He grunted unhappily... "why didn't you tell me that this was happening?"
Me: "I didn't think it was important."
Zanoxolo: "Woman..." He growled.
Me: "Really I didn't and I also didn't want to create unnecessary drama. But today I just couldn't take it. I couldn't even have a choice to how the invitations to our wedding were gong to look like."
Zanoxolo: "You should've told me woman. My mother was supposed to help you. She wasn't supposed to dictate you and take over the plans for our wedding." I sighed... "no, I'll be having a chat with the both of them."
Me: "Can we just cancel the whole wedding? I seriously don't want to plan for it, especially now."
Zanoxolo: "We're having it woman."
Me: "Zano-."
Zanoxolo: "My woman deserves to have a wedding." Oh my gosh! He was not playing fair.
Me: "Let's just go to court and host a luncheon for family and friends after."
Zanoxolo: "No." I huffed.
Me: "A wedding is expensive Zano, and the way I see it, ours will be a big wedding which means more expenses."
Zanoxolo: "So?" I huffed.
Me: "So we should be saving all that money for our future-."
Zanoxolo: "Our future is set woman, you don't have to worry about that." I can't win with him being like this.
Me; "Zano-."
Zanoxolo: "We're having the fucking wedding woman. Don't worry about my mothers. I will talk to them. Just plan for the wedding as you see fit."
Me: "Having you to pay for everything doesn't-."
Zanoxolo: "Don't start." He growled. I kept quiet... "there's no you or me when it comes to finances, you know this. Everything that's mine is yours. I don't want us to have this conversation ever again. Do you understand me?"
Me: "Yes." I agreed softly. He was angry... "I'm sorry."
Zanoxolo: "I don't know why you're so against me providing for you woman. I'm a man baby, and a man provides for his woman."
Me: "I'm still new at this whole 'what's mine is yours' thing because my mother and I had always had separate things. Even our groceries were separate. What was hers was hers alone, and the same applied to me with my things." He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "I understand baby. But you better get used to my way of doing things. There will never be an 'I' in 'us'." Oh my gosh! ... "okay?"
Me: "Okay." I agreed softly. He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "Let's sleep." He kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and after a while, I fell asleep.

It was the next day, in the morning. All the men had left the safe house, well except for our bodyguards. Apparently all of us women had bodyguards, and I'm proud to say that mine was the most badass out of all of them. Seriously Busi? What? It's the truth. Nobody cares. Speak for yourself dude, because I know the other people do care. Right guys? You see? So butt out. Anyway, Phozisa, Philasande and I were in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. The other women were somewhere in the mansion. We could hear Mandisa talking. Actually, it was more like she was shouting. I'm sure she was busy telling the other women her stories. Philasande had made me laugh when she had said that Mandisa was a liar, because to her if a person always had stories to tell or if a person always had things happen to them, that person was probably making most of the things up. After we finished preparing breakfast, we dished out for everyone.
Philasande: "Girl you'll have to take a plate to your bodyguard yourself since he's the way he is. You know how he is." George was a loner people, actually saying he was a loner made him out to be a sad person and he wasn't. Well, I didn't think he was. He just preferred to be alone without any people around. When they had said, he hated people, I thought they were over exaggerating but I saw for myself. He literally avoided everyone, even the other bodyguards. The only people I would say he tolerated were me and the giant. With me, it was because he was my bodyguard so he had no choice but to be in my space. And with the giant, it was because, well, the giant was his friend and boss. I had saw earlier on before the men left that him and the giant had a special relationship. Whereas, he ignored other men, he didn't ignore the giant, and I also saw him sharing a chuckle with the giant which shocked me. It was so uncanny how him the giant were so similar. Even their build was the same, and the way they carried themselves was just so similar. To simply put it, they were both alphas. Anyway, I took the plate to George. He was by the swimming pool area. He was sitting on one of the chairs surrounding a table there busy cleaning his gun. I swallowed. Geez! He looked scary with that thing. When he saw me approaching, he stopped what he was doing and put away his gun. His eyes were focused on the plate I was carrying, and he was frowning.
Me: "I brought you breakfast." I said a little nervously. He didn't move or say anything. His eyes were still focused on the plate on my hands...and he still had a frown on his face. He wasn't frowning in distaste or anything. It was more like he was confused, with what? Well that part I didn't know... "you're not hungry? You need to eat." I said offering him the plate. He didn't take it. Um...this was getting awkward now. I mean, he wasn't saying anything, and he was also not taking his plate. I was about to turn and leave when he indicated that I put the plate on the table. I did as he instructed. He grunted.
George: "You're the only one who's brave enough to approach me."
Me: "Well, I'm not that scared of you and we're not strangers." I told him. Then he did something he had not done before. He looked at me in the eyes. What I saw in his eyes made me blink. His eyes held a little respect for me.
George: "Hi. My name is George." I blinked taken aback by this random intro. And it was so weird because, hello, I knew who he was... "now it's your turn to introduce yourself." I blinked again. Oh my gosh! He was weird...weirder than the giant.
Me: "Hi, I'm Busisiwe." I introduced myself waving awkwardly. He gave me a short nod.
George: "I'm your protector" He stated... "I will kill anyone who dares to try and hurt you." He vowed. My eyes widened. Oh my gosh! Geez. My bodyguard! ... "you can leave me alone now." He dismissed me. Oh my gosh! I turned and left him alone.

I had no choice but to eat my breakfast with the other women since Phozisa and Philasande were sitting with them too. I didn't want to be cowardly and weird by going to eat in the bedroom upstairs. We were all sitting around this big ass dining table. It was like one of those dining tables you saw in those royalty movies. Don't you dare say anything. I shouted at my brain. I wasn't going to say anything though. I rolled my eyes inwardly. As if I would believe that. Whatever! Anyway, I was avoiding any eye contact with everyone, and I didn't get in any conversations that were being discussed around the table. Philasande was also quiet next to me. I wanted to finish my food and get out of there.
Mandisa: "Guess who I was talking to before I came here yesterday?"
Sisanda: "Who?"
Mandisa: "Andy." I had a feeling that she was talking about my Andy.
Sisanda: "Who's that?"
Mandisa: "Remember she was the woman that was sleeping with Mcebisi but on the side she was crazy about Zano."
Lelethu: "Oh I remember her. She once threw herself onto Zanoxolo and she was rejected ruthlessly by him."
Caroline: "I mean, who would dare throw themselves at Zanoxolo? Everybody knows how he despises women."
Sisanda: "Well, not anymore he doesn't. Someone was able to catch his attention."
Mandisa: "The question now is when will he lose interest in her and move his attention on to the next woman who will spread their legs open for him."
Phozisa: "Mandisa!"
Mandisa: "What? I'm just saying. We all know that no one could hold onto to a man like Zanoxolo. Man like him lose interest very quickly. I mean, look at what happened to Nomsa. We thought she was the one, but in the end she was cast out like she was nothing." I squeezed my hands tightly into fists. I wanted to lash out and also cry at the same time.
Sisanda: "That's true. We all thought he loved Nomsa the way he was all over her."
Phozisa: "Why do you guys feel the need to lie like this? Don't forget that I was also here back then when Nomsa was in the picture and Zanoxolo didn't love Nomsa."
Mandisa: "Oh well, Nomsa was not your friend, she was mine and she told me everything that was happening between them. And I also saw how they were towards each other. I mean, everyone with eyes could see including you Phozisa but because Busisiwe is your friend now, you don't want to admit and tell the truth."
Phozisa: "Mxm. Busi don't listen to them. They're lying. You're guys are too old to be doing this...sies."
Mandisa: "Anyway, as I was saying, I was talking to Andy before I came here. And she was telling me a lot of interesting things."................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 102 30
"Why have you been avoiding me Ares?" she said and our gazes locked i couldn't look anywhere else. It was like she was the center of my universe it f...
57.6K 1K 17
There was no plausible explanation. No matter what he did, she always knew. She was always one step ahead of him, if not more. He couldn't shake the...
38.3K 620 20
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 ✎ Mary was trapped, her parents had left her behind. It was a rule: if someone is left behind, borrowers can't risk their lives to s...
322K 12K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...