The Giant and His Heart. [Lig...

By Nongogo

He was her Giant. She was his Heart. He was rude and cruel. She was polite and compassionate. He was dangerou... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - "The Stranger"
Chapter 2 - "The Forced Sleepover"
Chapter 3 - "The Mean Guy"
Chapter 4 - "My Name Is Not Woman"
Chapter 5 - "Stockholm Syndrome"
Chapter 6 - "The Start Of Something"
Chapter 7 - "See You At 5"
Chapter 8 - "The Date"
Chapter 9 - "His Woman"
Chapter 10 - "His Scarred Back"
Chapter 11 - "Damn Giant!"
Chapter 12 - "Ugly Friends"
Chapter 13 - "Rude"
Chapter 14 - "Meet The Parents"
Chapter 15 - "James"
Chapter 16 - "The Breakdown"
Chapter 17 - "His Tragic Past"
Chapter 18 - "My Woman!"
Chapter 19 - "You're Going To Be Fine My Giant"
Chapter 20 - "He's Not A Monster"
Chapter 21 - "Isaac?"
Chapter 22 - "The Kidnapping"
Chapter 23 - "I Want To Leave Him"
Chapter 24 - "The First Taste"
Chapter 25 - "The Get Together"
Chapter 26 - "His Light"
Chapter 27 - "The Ex"
Chapter 28 - "The Police Officers"
Chapter 29 - "Superwoman"
Chapter 30 - "The Safe House"
Chapter 31 - "The Shootout"
Chapter 32 - "The SASS?"
Chapter 33 - "The First Time"
Chapter 34 - "The Proposal"
Chapter 35 - "I Love Him Mama"
Chapter 36 - "Give Us Your Blessing Or Else..."
Chapter 37 - "The Ring Made It All Better"
Chapter 38 - "The Mission"
Chapter 39 - "He Spanks Me!"
Chapter 40 - "A Ride To Church"
Chapter 41 - "The Shooting Range"
Chapter 42 - "So Called Friends"
Chapter 43 - "The Betrayal"
Chapter 44 - "Let Me Introduce You To My Demons"
Chapter 45 - "The Punishment"
Chapter 46 - "The Woman Who Can Tame The Beast"
Chapter 47 - "The Therapist"
Chapter 48 - "My Mother"
Chapter 50 - "A New Friend?"
Chapter 51 - "Danger Has Come"
Chapter 52 - "Off Grid"
Chapter 53 - "Mandisa"
Chapter 54 - "My Protector"
Chapter 55 - "Danger Had Found Us"
Chapter 56 - "I Was Being Shot At Again"
Chapter 57 - "A Mole"
Chapter 58 - "The Cabin"
Chapter 59 - "The Finale"

Chapter 49 - "Days Without My Giant"

1.6K 72 2
By Nongogo

Zanoxolo: "Don't ever answer her calls again." He ordered giving me my phone back.
Me: "But she's my mother Zano." I said placing the phone next to the bed. He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "But does she act like she's your fucken mother?' That shut me up and my heart squeezed in pain... "I'm not trying to hurt you baby." He said pulling me close to him... "I just refuse to see you get hurt by her anymore." I sniffed. Yes, I was crying. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm a big baby, but could you blame me people? If you also had a mother like mine, you would be crying a river. The giant grunted unhappily... "you see what I'm talking about?" He was referring to my crying.
Me: "I just don't get it Zano. What did I ever do to her? If she didn't want me, why didn't she abort me?"
Zanoxolo: 'Don't think like that. She's sick baby. Not your fault." He kissed my forehead.
Me: "Do you know that she claims that she was joking that day when she practically threw me away?" I said appalled. He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "I heard."
Me: "I mean, what kind of parent jokes like that?" I just couldn't believe my mother guys! Like, what the heck?! My heart just couldn't take it anymore. I was tired of constantly getting hurt because of my mother. This was not what a mother should be towards her daughter.
Zanoxolo: "Don't let her get to you." He squeezed me. I breathed him in and wiped my face on his tee... "did you just wipe your snort on me?" A surprised laugh burst out of me.
Me: "I did not!" I said twisting his nipple. He grunted in pain... "it's tears you jerk." He hummed.
Zanoxolo: "If you say so." I rolled my eyes... "let's sleep. I'll be waking up in a half an hour."
Me: "I don't think I'll be able to sleep, not after the call I just received." He grunted.
Zanoxolo: "Don't think about it." I huffed.
Me: "I can't help it."
Zanoxolo: "I can help in distracting you." I knew exactly how he wanted to distract me.
Me: "Zano-." Suddenly his hand was between my thigh and his fingers began to strum my clit. Yes, I was not wearing any underwear people, don't judge. I moaned closing my eyes.
Zanoxolo: "Open." He commanded in that domineering and sexy way of his. I opened my legs more, and his fingers entered my cavern and I sighed in pleasure... "on your knees." He growled gruffly. I did as he instructed. When I was on my knees, he pushed the t-shirt I was wearing up so that my ass would be exposed... "spread." I did as I was told. He was now behind me. I moaned loudly when I felt him swiping his fingers along my slit... "you have to be quiet baby." He warned. The way I was already far too gone in pleasure, I had forgotten that Sophia was in the other room. Yeah, it didn't take too much work to get me in the mood people. I really liked how the giant was so domineering during our sessions. I don't know, but it was hot for me, and it added to the pleasure. I tried to hold in my sighs and moans when his fingers entered my cavern again. I moved against his hand and pushed my ass back into him... "fuck baby. Look how ready you are for my cock." He praised groaning. I felt the hammer brushing against my ass.
Me: "Please..." I begged gritting my teeth. He ran the hammer up and down my slit. Oh my gosh! He was killing me guys with this teasing. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. He used one of his knees to open my legs wider, and I felt the hammer against my pussy and then he pushed in on one push, and I clutched the bed sheets in fists and bit into the pillow to stop myself from crying and hissing out. Oh my gosh! I felt so full but also good at the same time.
Zanoxolo: "Fuck baby, the way your pussy is squeezing my cock right now....it's heaven." He said through gritted teeth. He wrapped his arm around my throat and the other held my middle. He pulled my head back so I could face him, and then he kissed me hard. He eased out and slid in while still bruising my lips. The way the hammer was stretching me felt in a painfully good way people. I don't know how to explain it to you guys but the feeling was out of this world. He squeezed my throat and my pussy pulsed around the hammer and I moaned in his mouth. I don't know why I reacted like this every time he squeezed my throat when he was taking me from the behind. I was sick people, I know, no need to tell me. But I was far too gone too care. He stopped kissing me and held me in place as he started to fuck me. He smoothed his hand down my middle and went even deeper in and out of me and that's when my body lost it people. My body jerked and tightened... "fuck baby." He leaned over my back and pressed me into the mattress before slamming into me. I clawed the sheets and pushed my ass back hard, which made him drive deeper into me. I swear I could feel him everywhere inside me people. A wave was building inside me. I tried as hard as I could to control my cries but I don't think I was successful in doing that. I mean, he was literally fucking me into the mattress people, not that I was complaining. I didn't want him to stop.
Me: "So...deep..." I groaned.
Zanoxolo: "Tell me you're close." I moaned in response... "thank fuck." After slumming in and out of me a few times, I came. He pulled out and flipped me over and drove back into me, and moved in and out lifting my ass into his hands while taking my mouth roughly beneath his. After a few minutes, he came growling and groaning. My body was done for bethuna, in a good way though. He started pampering my face and neck with kisses. I closed my eyes trying to control my breathing. I just wanted to sleep. I felt him get off me, then a few seconds later, I felt a warm cloth between my thighs, wiping me. Then he came back to bed and pulled me into him kissing my nose and forehead. I smiled lazily... "sleep baby. I'll wake you up before I leave for work." I hummed. After a short while, I passed out. 

I was now on my way to the mansion, believe it or not. Diana had called when Sophia and I were eating breakfast. The giant was at work of course. So anyway Diana had called and said she will send the drive to come and pick us up so that he could take us to the mansion. I already had a headache people because I knew the only reason she would want me to go to the mansion was because of this freaking wedding. I'm sure she was about to overwhelm me even more with her ideas and suggestions. The only bright side to this, she told me that Xolile's mother was going to be there too. Even though I knew that Xolile's mother was also going to be coming with her own ideas on how she wants our wedding with the giant to be like, I still felt comfort on the fact that she'll be there. This whole planning of my wedding was making me think of how it would be wonderful to have my mother by my side....have her involved and hands on in the planning also, which in turn made my heart to ache painfully. I just should stop wishing because I knew that for my wish to come true was near impossible. I tried to stop myself from thinking about the call I got from my mother earlier on. She literally took Andy's side people and believed everything that she was told by her. I can imagine what lies Andy had fed her ear and my mother already wasn't a fan when it came to me...her own daughter so of course she wouldn't be able to discern the truth from lies. I sighed. I really wanted to know why mother hated me this much guys. Was it because of my father? But I can't think of what my father could've done to make her hate me this much. I told myself that I should stop thinking about my mother, Andy and Fiona and focus on my upcoming wedding.

We were now at the mansion. I was trying on another round of wedding dresses. There was Diana, Sophia, Xolile's mother and the woman who owned the shop that sold the wedding dresses.
Xolile's mother: "I don't like these dresses for Busi. They don't suit her physique. She has a nice physique so we should be using that to our advantage."
Diana: "But these dresses are from one of the top wedding boutiques in this country so there has to be a dress that would suit her." She argued.
Xolile's mother: "I don't care even if the dresses were from Mars or Pluto, what I'm saying is that these dresses are not for Busi's body structure. Don't forget that Busi is a black xhosa woman. She has an African body and plus she's full figured. We should find her a dress that won't make her look like a bloated balloon." Diana sighed annoyed.
Diana: "Okay...whatever. Then do you have any suggestions where we can find other wedding dresses that can suit her body figure Philda."
Philda: "Yes, actually I do, but it's far from here...and close to where I stay. We could go now, I'm sure we'll get there before they close. That's if you don't mind going to the township." Diana rolled her eyes.
Diana: "Of course I don't mind. Why would I?" Xolile's mother laughed a little.
Philda: "Okay, let's go then." She said getting to her feet... "Busi go take off that tent you're wearing." I huffed and went to go change. I was so tired, you guys know nothing. When we first got here earlier on, Diana and Xolile's mother were arguing about the number of people they wanted to invite on their lists. They were too many people, so they had to take out some of the people from their lists. Both of them didn't want to take out any names from their lists. Diana wanted to invite everyone on her list because they were important, and Xolile's mother also claimed the same about the people in her list. So you can imagine people how the whole argument was like. I had wanted to point out that I didn't even know one person from both of their lists and this was my wedding, I should be deciding who I wanted to be at my freaking wedding, but I just kept quiet and spaced out. After I changed back to my clothes, we left.

It was 4 days later on a Tuesday and I was at work. Yes, I was back at work people. The giant had gone to his mission yesterday. He was going to be back on Thursday or Friday. You should have seen the way I was crying when he was leaving bethuna, it was like he wasn't going to come back. Yes, I was dramatic I know but I just didn't want him to go. I couldn't help it people. I was worried and terrified out of my mind. I knew my man was good at what he did, and that he has been going on missions' way before I came in the picture and he had survived, but I still couldn't control the worry and fear I felt at the pit of my stomach. The apartment felt empty and quiet without him. I struggled to even fall asleep last night, the bed just felt too big and cold with me sleeping on it alone. I missed feeling the heat of his body pressed against my back, or when I snuggled into him. I really really missed him. When I thought that I had to sleep on our bed alone again tonight, and also for a few more nights ahead, I wish I could just die. I think it would've better if I could talk to him on the phone, but he was off grid. When my shift ended, I found George already waiting for me. He had also driven me to work earlier on. The giant had told me that I should call George if I wanted to go anywhere. The giant even lectured me on the do's and don'ts while he's not here. He didn't even want me to go back to work until he came back from his mission and I fought him on it because just imagine how crazy I would be if I would have to be stuck in the flat alone for the whole day without anything to distract myself from worrying about the giant. So after a lot of persuasions from my side, he finally saw reason and agreed to let me go back to work, but he countered that I shouldn't go out of the apartment, and only go out if it was absolutely necessary that I do. That's practically the same as being in prison, but I had agreed. It's not like I had places to go or people to see. When I had called Phozisa earlier on, she told me that she was also given the same instructions. Could you believe these men of ours? Well, it was for our safety so we understood even though we didn't like it.

When I got home, my phone rang it was Fiona. I just looked at my phone and I didn't answer it her call. When it stopped ringing, a text message came through after a short while. It was from her. I opened the text and it read: "Busi I know you're angry with me, and I don't blame you. I honestly didn't know about Andy's schemes. I seriously thought she was looking out for you since you're our friend and everything. Please don't ice me out. I promise to support your relationship with your man. I'm happy if you're happy my friend, that's all I want. Please call me back."........................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 533 24
She is defiant. He is resilient. No. Longer. Safe.
61.9K 1.1K 17
There was no plausible explanation. No matter what he did, she always knew. She was always one step ahead of him, if not more. He couldn't shake the...
1.4M 53.4K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
264K 5.8K 29
Sometimes, some people are sent to you to light up your world, I guess she was the only one who can make me love my darkness too... ~unk...