Another purpose

By Lolrrb46

He finally settled his feud with his little brother. Telling the truth about everything about his purpose and... More

prologue
Island exploration
A whitebeard pirate
Whitebeard's son
First bounty
Message from the prodigy
Special little brothers
Devil Fruits
Time to go
An encounter with "Hawk-eyes"
Conflict on a island
Itachi meets Luffy
Meeting the Strawhats
Chakra
Strawhats
Water 7
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Sea Train
Enis Lobby
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4
Itachi vs Aokiji
Results
Entrance of the War
War of the Best
pt.2
pt.3
pt.4
pt. 5
pt.7
pt.8
pt.9
pt. 10
pt. 11
End of the War
Training Montage
Going to Sabaody Archipelago
Reunion
The Past
Heading to Fishman Island
Finally! A new adventure awaits!
Beautiful Mermaids

pt.6

11.5K 369 103
By Lolrrb46

On the battlefield

Whitebeards slowly walked forwards and said "Clear a path for me, and be quickly."

Everybody did as Whitebeard started to focus more of his devil fruit powers into his blade.

"Look there! Aokiji is about to attack!"

Aokiji flew high above the battlefield and created some ice around him. "ICE BALL!" he send a giant sphere of ice against Whitebeard. The old simply slash in the middle to destroy the attack with ease.

Whitebeard stabbed him in the gut with Haki, but lucky for Kuzan he quickly turned to ice and wasn't badly injured. His ice started growing on Whitebeard's weapon as he prepared another attack.

"Ice Block Partisan." Aokiji crossed his arms as he creates several spears of ice by solidifying the cold air around him. But before he could hurl those spears against Whitebeard he was knocked away by Jozu; who was now in half Diamond form.

Aokiji's 'parts' were now in ice before he reignited himself into his normal form. "Get going pops, I'll hold him off." Jozu said.

"I'm counting on you son." Whitebeard walked past him. 

Meanwhile

Itachi was punching and kicking through the path of marines that come in his way. It wasn't a problem for until...

"Straw Hat is down!" Itachi heard one of the pirates yell out. He then looked to where he saw Luffy for the last time running to and saw Luffy was indeed down and trying to get up but then got a lightning beam through his body.

'Damnit!' He thought. he tried to run towards his little brother and save him before it gets worse.

"COMMANDER! LOOK OUT!" yelled a pirate. A marine flew right at Itachi with two fingers pointed at his chest. He luckily dissolved into crows to dodge.

The marine was Vice Admiral Dalmatian and both him and Itachi got themselves in a one-o-one fight. But the young Uchiha knows this is pointless.

Dalmatian stood up and looked as showed of his sharp nails "I won't let you go further anymore."

Itachi's eyes flashed red as look at the vice-admiral. "This battle is already over." The dog man was confused at that statement until he fell unconscious. Itachi walked past the body to advance. "Know your place when it comes to war."

With Whitebeard

Several explosions occurred nearby, meaning a heavy fight was on going on between 2 powerful people, it went on and on until it finally stopped for some reason. But that was not what the old Yonko was focused on.

Luffy was kicked back by Kizaru and he landed into the hands of Whitebeard who catches him midair.

"Huh, looks like the Whitebeard brand is losing some of its punch."

Suddenly, a marine send flying towards the middle ground between Whitebeard and Kizaru. It was a Dalmatian, unconscious by Itachi. "Vice Admiral Dalmatian is down!"

Itachi started to walk towards Dalmatian and took a look at Luffy before turning back to Kizaru. "I would insist that you would treat Luffy like a plaything." Itachi kicks Dalmatian's body to Kizaru's feet.

"Ohhhh. That makes you a little bit mad don't youuuu? Please be mature about the situation." Said Kizaru.

"Hn." Replied Itachi. He looked over to Luffy to see that he's out of comission during the fight. Whitebeard said that he had done his fair share and ordered his crew to treat his wounds while ignoring Luffy's pleas to let him continue on with the fight. Itachi heard Luffy's cries and saw him try to stand on his own two feet but fell down duo exhaustion. He had no energy left anymore as he only could lie down while the ship doctor and Jinbe try to help him.

This determination to save his brother earned him some kind words from Whitebeard in his own way "He's nothing but a big mouth kid who's looking for trouble. Dumb, clumsy and careless too, but I got a soft spot for fools like him." He looked over to Itachi. "Don't you agree?"

"I suppose so. That is my captain, after all." Whitebeard chuckled at the statement. He stepped forward as he now stood in front of another group of hundreds of marines and laughed "If you're ready to die step up and meet your maker!"

The marines stepped back "Not again!"

Whitebeard raised his blade and slashed again.

CRASH!!

His blade was stopped by the feet off Akainu, causing an enormous amount of impact and explosion.

"You. You're always around creating havoc, but it ends right here!" Exclaimed Akainu.

Whitebeard laughed "Hahaha! That's what you think!"

Itachi was watching the devastation clash between his father and Adrimal. Each side going back and forth with each other. Behind Itachi was a pirate that looking at his commander with concern. Itachi didn't turn to see him, but he know his presence is there.Looks like Strawhat Luffy is on his limits, you sure he can continue?" He asked. didn't answered because he didn't know what to say, on the other hand he wanted Luffy to rest but then he knew he would not rest until Ace was safe and with his condition now…

"Let's just get our friend back." Replied Itachi. "Follow my lead." Itachi ran forward to the battle. "Understood, boss!" Said the pirate. He turns to his comrades. "Let's advance to save Ace!!" The rest of them agree in a loud roar.

Stop them!" a group of marines were about to fire their bazooka's on them. Itachi was about to use his Susanoo, but then....

BOOM!

"ARGH!" the marines got caught in an explosion.

The pirates were looking around for the direction that the explosion came from.

"Who shot them?!"

"Look the allied pirates and our tanks have arrived!" someone yelled.

The ships were firing their cannons up against the marines while being backed by the allied pirates.

Itachi smiled a little seeing the reinforcements had arrived finally. He was to turn around to join but he was stopped by a voice he haven't heard for a long time.

"I-Itachi." The young man turns his head to see a woman that haven't seen for awhile. The woman has long, flowing blue hair, full lips and always has a confident expression on her face. She sports a short striped dress closed by laces that have flower-shaped buttons, with loose sleeves, and a scarf. She also wears a polka-dotted bandanna, and over it a light blue and purple pirate hat with her jolly roger in the center, a skull with a snowflake design. She also sports a cape, hanging from her back. This woman was none other than Whitey Bay.

"Hello, Whitey-chan. It's been awhile." Said Itachi. He saw that Whitey was approaching him and knew while it was not the right time, but it seem like she want to say something. He turn to his group. "Lead the way. I'll catch up to you all." They all nodded and left him with the woman.

She slowly walked towards him, and when she stood there she raised her hand and touched Itachi's cheek.

Itachi touched her hand and brought it down to letting her touch his hand.

"How you been?" Asked Whitey

"Alright...but we should get this over with. The war isn't over. We need to save him." Replied Itachi.

"I-I know. But we haven't seen each other for l-long time. And I-" she got interrupted by a two finger jab on the forehead. She staggered a little bit before glaring at him with a pout on her face.

Itachi smiled. "After the war, we'll try to talk again. Okay?"

She nodded with a faint blush "Okay."

An pirate pointed at the air "Marco is making his move!"

They both looked to where the pirate was pointing at and saw that Marco was in his phoenix mode and was flying straight for the execution platform.

Whitey smiled "I think he's going to make it." She saw how the marines could only try to fire their rifles at the phoenix as they went straight through the blue fire fur.

Itachi looked sceptic at the attempt and knew this wasn't going to end well. 'It won't be easy. He's forgetting one critical thing.' He thought.

After that thought, Marco came very close to Ace, Garp appeared in front of him and punched him right in the face and his body slammed into the ground.

"Marco is down!"

Garp then sat down on one of the Admiral's their chairs.

No way! We've got to fight Vice Admiral Garp!" Ivankov yelled.

"He finally joined in!" a pirate said "The hero of the marines."

This gave confidence to the marines "Hell be the greatest keeper for us!"

This will difficult indeed..........

AUTHOR'S NOTE: IT'S BEEN AWHILE SO YEA ENJOY. ALSO SHIPPING FOR ITACHI.........DEPENDS IN THE FUTURE......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.6K 30
Sequel to Forbidden (ItaSaku) - Book 1 Her heart was wrecked and her world was crushed by the only man that she ever truly loved. She remained an emp...
18K 499 15
Sasuke Uchiha left on his journey but eventually his heart would bring him back home. He can't stay long but ends up leaving more behind than he plan...
2 0 1
The war is over. Bonds have solidified. Redemption is still a work in progress, but he thinks he's doing okay. Or, a day in the life of Uchiha Sasuke...