Lost (Lesbian Story)

By Aca-Awesome

The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then... More

Cover
Intro
Chapter 1 Last free day
Chapter 2 New girl
Chapter 3 Familiar
Chapter 4 Special
Chapter 5 Date?
Chapter 6 Stories
Chapter 7 Cheating Bastard(s)
Chapter 8 Realisation
Chapter 9 Confessions
Chapter 10 No going Back
Chapter 11 Former enemy
Chapter 12 Revenge
Chapter 13 Punishment
Chapter 14 (first) date
Chapter 15 Sharing secrets
Chapter 16 Goal(s)
Chapter 17 Used
Chapter 18 Explain
Chapter 19 Jealousy
Chapter 20 Hips dont lie
Chapter 21 More trouble
Chapter 23 May I have this dance?
Chapter 24 Promises mean nothing
Chapter 25 Moving on
Chapter 26 Shame on you
Chapter 27 Make things right
Chapter 28 Looking for you
Chapter 29 Explainations
Chapter 30 Truth or Dare
Chapter 31 Leaving
Chapter 32 Shoots
Chapter 33 Off the table
Chapter 34 Too good to be true
Chapter 35 First time
Chapter 36 Invitation
Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law
Chapter 38 Honesty
Chapter 39 Sleepover
Chapter 40 Distance
Chapter 43 Perfect Present
Chapter 44 Night Out
Chapter 45 Birthday girl
Chapter 46 The Twist
Chapter 47 Sort things out
Chapter 48 Let it all go
Chapter 49 It's stupid
Chapter 50 The game
Chapter 51 Ready to go?

Chapter 22 Serious Business

10.8K 265 17
By Aca-Awesome

To make the conversation more interesting Demi's mom asked me about my former girlfriends.

I stopped eating.

'Mom', Demi said.

'Its okay Demi. I have dated a few but one was serious until she cheated.'

The whole table kept silent. Nobody said a word.

'I didnt know Ashley, my apology' Demi's mother said.

I could go and leave right now but that would seem like I care and I do but they cant know.

Everyone finished their dinner and Demi decided we were going to her room.

'Im really sorry Ashley, I didnt know my mom would ask that.'

'Since we are already talking about it, once a month my family organizes a party where we have to dress up and stuff. I dont like it there and last time when you texted me, it made the night better. But to come to my point, the party is tomorrow and do you want to go with me?'

'Like a date?'

'Doesnt have to be but it could be'

'I want to be your date Ashley'

'Really? That means so much to me thank you'. I walked towards her and kissed her. 'When Im around you Im the most vulnerable, I dont know how you do it...'

'My magic powers', she chuckled and this time she kissed me. We were still standing there. I pulled her closer so the space between us was almost gone. We were just kissing each other when Regan opened the door and I saw she took a quick picture.

'Excuse me' she said and shut the door.

'Must be jealous', Demi said. 'I would be jealous of myself too'.

I laughed and kissed her again. It felt like my lips didnt want to be without hers.

-----------------------------------

Demi's p.o.v.

Ashley had gone home. We made out a little and I couldnt be happier. We finally knew where this was getting and I still couldnt call her 'mine' but after her confession, she wouldnt mind if I did.

I let Ashley out and she gave me a quick kiss. Well it was a quick kiss because I pulled away. I didnt want to make out in my front door where my parents could see us. I had to tell them I was dating Ashley.

I walked into the living room where my parents and Regan were watching a movie.

'Im sorry Demi for asking that, I had no idea..', my mom apoligized.

'She said it was fine so I guess its fine. But not to me yet', I spoke.

'It looks like this is gonna cost us money', my dad said.

'Can I be Ashley's date tomorrow for her family party?'

'Wow slow down. You and Ashley are dating?', Regan asked.

I nodded and smiled.

'Im jealous', Regan said mocking.

'Im happy for you Demi. Of course you can go. And tell Ashley if she ever needs a mom figure because her mom is busy, she can always come here. Besides Im 'almost her mother-in-law'.

I laughed and said okay mom, I will.

'So she is gonna introduce you to her family?', my dad asked.

I frowned. 'I dont know. Dont tell her I said this but Ashley once told me they dont pay attention to her so I dont think they would now.'

'Poor thing', my mom said. 'She has a good heart you know except violence is never the answer but it was sweet she hit the girl for you Demi'.

'Sweet?', Regan asked. 'It was super hot. If someone did that for me I would'

'Stop right there' I laughed.

'I took some pictures of you and Ashley when you didnt notice. Something I can think of and maybe photoshop when Im back home'.

'Sneaky, but show me'.

I was curious how the photos turned out.

Regan unlocked her phone and showed me. One picture was Ashley who apparently was staring at me during dinner.

'I wish someone would stare at me like that', Regan sighed.

She was right. That picture says it all. The look in her eyes when she stares really showes the love.

An other photo was me and Ashley kissing in my room.

'So this was why you came in?'

'Yeah, I think Im gonna photoshop this one. My head over yours', Regan laughed.

I was going to text Ashley that Regan took pictures of us when we didnt notice. But her profile picture was the last photo, Regan showed me. Me and her kissing.

Apparently Regan saw I was looking at her profile picture.

'She uploaded that one to instagram too with the caption 'Nights to remember'.

I opened the app and she did. Ashley was popular at school so she did have a lot followers. And they were all going to see this...

First I was kind of mad but I realised maybe this was the best way to show we were dating.

Me and Regan were in my room. It was late, we watched movies and now we were supposed to sleep but we couldnt.

Suddenly Regan started laughing.

'What?'

'You know, your mom told me she found Ashley's bra in your room earlier. Not so innocent as I thought', she chuckled.

'Shut up', I grinned and threw my pillow to her head.

'Did they feel good?'

'Seriously Regan stop', I pleaded.

'I bet they did. Now you know why Im a lesbian' she smirked.

My phone lit up. Regan saw it and said 'who would text you at this time?' and took my phone. I tried to get it back but she was too strong.

'Ooh Ashley', Regan teased.

I already know it was Ashley.

I was lucky Regan didnt know the code to unlock my phone.

'At least you can tell me what she sent you'.

'Fine. Ashley always sends me goodmorning and goodnights snaps via snapchat. She says she does it so I know someone cares'.

'Serious relationship goals. Too bad you want her', Regan said and I laughed.

---------

I knocked on Ashley's door and she opened it.

She stared at me with her mouth wide open.

'Gorgeous. Too bad I cant take that dress off'

'Maybe later' I teased.

'I guess I will behave tonight then', Ashley smirked.

We were in her bedroom. 'Sorry I still have to change. I found out I had to drive my sister there and I argued about it with my mom but unfortunately...You lay down on the bed and look adorable.'

Ashley stripped down, standing there in her bra and underwear. I stared at her body. God, I wanted to touch it. Ashley keeps telling me Im not ready but Im almost sure I am.

I saw Ashley searching through her closet and put on a dress. A black dress.

'Ashley you look stunning in a dress. I mean wow.'

'Aww', she said and put earrings in. She looked so different now.

'Black and red are good matching colours', she said since my dress was red.

'I should have put something else on', I murmered.

Ashley stood behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. 'No you're beautiful. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise'.

-----------------------------------

Ashley's p.o.v.

I grabbed her hands and we walked downstairs where my sister was waiting.

'Didnt know you were bringing someone', she scoffed. 'Hello Demi'.

I opened the car and thank god Demi sat in the passenger seat.

'Ashley even your date looks more beautiful than you. You seriously need to impress people', Amber said.

'I know she is beautiful right? And she is my date for tonight so Im the lucky one', I said looking at Demi.

She grabbed my hand and squeezed in it.

'You weren't like this when you dated Karen', Amber noticed.

'So?', I asked.

'I like this side of you better I guess. Well hurry up and dont steal my spotlight'.

'Wasnt planning on it' I said when I shut the door. I didnt unlock Demi's door because I wanted to open it like a real gentleman would do.

'Your sister is definetely something', Demi giggled.

'Yeah I know. Lets go inside.'

We entered the building and Demi stood there paralyzed. 'I forgot you were rich', she explained.

I had to shake hands and make small talk with people. I didnt worry about that, I asked Demi if she could introduce herself as my girlfriend. That would make things easier.

We stood in front of my parents.

'Ashley' my mom said and hugged me.

'I see you brought a guest', my dad said.

Demi shook their hands and introduced herself.

My dad stepped forward and asked her 'So Demi why exactly do you want to date Ashley? Because she is a handful but she is doing better recently and if that good influence comes from you, we would like to thank you.'

Demi smiled and said 'Your daughter is special to me'.

My mom said 'I know, you can see it in your eyes.'

My dad asked Demi a couple more questions while my mother told me she liked Demi better than Karen.

'Take care of her', my dad said and waved.

'You made a really good first impression, who knew', I chuckled.

'Shut up. You see I can do this.'

'You can also do me', I smirked.

'Pervert, lets sit down.'

We sat down on a table in the corner. I didnt feel the need for all the attention. Just me and Demi was enough.

'Thank you for coming along'.

'My pleassure. But if I didnt, you have to sit here the entire time?'

'Yes or dance. I did that once when I drank too much and since then I could sit next to my parents but they dont save a spot for me'.

Demi laughed.

'We arent going to dance tonight though', I said.

'What why not? You cant dance?'

'I can but we arent taking a risk with your ankle'.

Demi crossed her eyes and said 'fine'.

'But I can do this right?', Demi asked.

'What?', I asked but her lips were on mine. She pulled back and looked in my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up. I placed her on my lap. Straddling her thighs.

' Ashley there are people here'

'Like I care', I said while kissing her neck. I smiled against her skin when I found her weak spot and started sucking on it. She moaned into my ear. It gave me goosebumps.

'Ashley stop', Demi moaned.

I laughed. Like I would stop at this point.

I kept sucking on it.

'Seriously I need to tell you something'.

That was when I stopped. Demi sat on her chair again and took a deep breath.

'I want to be honest with you. I told you I needed time because I didnt want you to get in my pants and leave. I wanted to see you work for it and you did. I found love again so thank you.'

I wanted to say something but my attention wasnt towards Demi anymore. I looked around and saw people who were standing around us.

I cleared my throat and said 'Sorry for eh'

I felt so awkward and ashamed and Demi must be feeling the same.

My mom ran towards me. 'Honey dont apoligize'.

A woman stood next to me and held out her hand. 'Shailene Hudson, nice to meet you.'

'I know who you are', I told her. 'You are my sister's manager. What do you want?'

My mom put her hand on my shoulder and Shailene replied 'you'. 'How cool would it be to be the first lesbian model of your family's business. I can offer you an amazing career'.

'So now my family is interested in me? When I can get publicity, you guys are suddenly here. Screw that', I spat. I took Demi's arm and we walked out of the building.

We were in my car again when I let out a frustrated sigh.

'Sorry' I said to Demi.

She took my hand and rubbed it. 'Its okay Ashley, I can get your point. Lets go somewhere else'

'Great plan babe', I smirked.

I drove us to a remote place surrounded with trees. I grabbed a blanket out of the trunk and placed it.

'Come lay with me please babe'

She smiled and lay down.

We just lay down, our arms around each other.

'I still want to say I get it. I know Im a flirt but this is the real me. And trust me, I do want to get in your pants but at the right time and the right moment with the right and on your case perfect girl'.

We ended up playing would you rather so we would get to know each other more

I asked Demi if she wanted to stay the night. She told me I had to call her mother and tell her nothing would happen.

Being the polite girl I am, her mother agreed with me.

'No funny business alright?', her mom spoke.

'I will treat her like a princess'

'Good', her mom stated. 'Goodnight'.

I turned to look at Demi and said 'Its settled.'

'Great' she said and stepped in the car.

Arriving home, we ended up being in my room. Demi sat down on the bed but I said:

'I need to take care of some business downdtairs, ill be back'

I came back with a pizza.

Demi looked surprised.

'youre the best. Im hungry'

'Best what?',I asked.

'Eh Girlfriend?'

'Im not your girlfriend yet. Maybe there is a ring in the pizza and you swallowed it. I cant ask you anymore then'

Demi stopped eating pizza and checked the pizza.

'You actually believed me?', I chuckled.

'You're full of surprises', she said.

'But hey guess what'

'What?', she asked.

'I love you'

'Aw', she pulled me closer and gave me a peck on the lips. I could taste the scent of pizza. I wanted to kiss her again.

'No Ashley, pizza time', she laughed.

I sighed and nodded. I was a bit hungry as well.

Finally the pizza was gone and Demi chuckled 'Now, where were we?'

I smirked. 'I know' and I kissed her. I pulled her closer to me, closing the distance. My hands were on her face,softly rubbing the skin while kissing.

Demi tried to speak. 'So', kiss, 'we will', kiss, 'sleep in', kiss, 'the same', kiss, the same bed', kiss, 'together', kiss.

I couldnt get enough of her. I had to kiss her. I didnt want to break the kiss but unfortunately I whispered 'If you want to'.

And I started to suck on her weak spot again. I smirked when she let out little moans because I was the one who caused this.

Demi grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. I was in my bra again. She smirked when she saw the tattoo with her name and noted 'hot'.

She also pulled down my pants, leaving me in my underwear.

'My turn', I said and winked. She broke the kiss so I could take her clothes of except her underwear. Im not going that far.

I saw Demi was blushing a little. She was looking at my flat stomach and down on my body. Her cheecks were getting red.

'Looks good huh?', I chuckled.

She looked up and looked into my eyes.

'Y-yes', she stuttered.

I walked towards her and hugged her. In no time I was kissing her again. I absolutely love kissing her.

While we were kissing Demi pulled me down to the bed and we started to make out. We were both reaching for air when Demi said 'Maybe we should sleep babe'

'Maybe not', I replied.

'But school', Demi said with her eyes closed. 'Besides arent you tired of kissing me?'

'I dont think I ever will be'

'You're just saying that'

'Why would I joke about that', I said and kissed her once again. 'But we will go to sleep okay?'

-----------------------------------

Demi's p.o.v.

You could hear a sound. I couldnt quite hear what it was because I was asleep. But I guess the sound of it woke me up. I have never heard this sound before so I was curious and wanted to know what it was. I finally opened my eyes and it was then that I saw Ashley wasnt laying next to me anymore. I sat up in her bed and I heard the shower. Was it a good idea to go to the bathroom and wishing Ashley goodmorning? I have seen her naked before so I guess I will just try it.

I opened the door and the sound I heard earlier was louder now. It was obvious now. Ashley was singing. She told me she couldnt sing when I sang along to a song. And here she was, singing in the shower. It wasnt bad, it was beautiful actually. I wanted to hear it more often but she probably doesnt realise Im standing here.

'Cause everytime we touch,

I get this feeling.

And everytime we kiss

I swear I could fly.

Can't you feel my heart beat fast,

I want this to last.

I need you by my side.

Cause everytime we touch,

I feel the static.

And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.

Can't you feel my heart beat slow.

I can't let you go.

I want you in my life.'

I figured out too late she finished the song when she stepped out of the shower. She didnt notice I was here, admiring her voice.

At first Ashley looked shocked but the shock on her face dissappeard and turned quickly into a cocky smile.

'What are you doing here?', she asked. She was still completely naked. Dont get me wrong but I hoped she would put a towel around her because I couldnt take my eyes off her.

'I was looking for you but then I heard something. And you told me you cant sing...liar.'

'How long have you been there?!' Ashley asked.

'Long enough to hear the last song. Why did you pick that song?' I curiously asked.

'Because I can relate to the lyrics. Now get out and go dress yourself'

'You can say that? You're the one who stands here naked!'

'Im also the one who is aware of the fact that school begins. Yes baby, its Monday morning', she chuckled.

Ugh. Why does she have to be right? Sexy and smart. I left the bathroom so Ashley could dress herself and I could too. It was hard to keep my eyes of her and dont do anything but I have managed it.

I walked back to the bathroom but she wasnt there anymore. I couldnt wear the clothes I was wearing before so I got some clothes from her closet. Im sure she wont mind.

Hesitately, I walked down the stairs looking for Ashley.

'Shit' was what I heard. I walked near the spot where I thought I heard the voice and there she was, standing in the kitchen. Ashley was making cereal.

'Too lazy to make some pancakes. Sorry babe', she walked towards me and gave me a quick kiss. Yes, this was definetely something I could get used to every morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 4 26
18-year-old Ada had a tough life. Always lying about who she really is, always hiding behind a mask, until she couldn't do it anymore. But telling he...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
849K 20.6K 37
Hazel Miller is a senior at Blue Ridge high school, she is a stuck-up rich kid that has everything anyone could ever want. Shes the caption of the ch...