Please Come Home

By riverdalebabe31

Betty and Jughead are both 21 years old, they got engaged almost 2 years ago and have a 3 year old boy, Jayde... More

Please Come Home part 1
Please Come Home part 2
Please Come Home part 3
Please Come Home part 4
Please Come Home part 5
Please Come Home part 6
Please Come Home part 7
Please Come Home part 8
Please Come Home part 9
Please Come Home part 10
Please Come Home part 11
Please Come Home part 12
Please Come Home part 14
Please Come Home part 15
Please Come Home part 16
Please Come Home part 17
Please Come Home part 18
Please Come Home part 19
Please Come Home part 20
Please Come Home part 21
Please Come Home part 22
Please Come Home part 23
Please Come Home part 24
Please Come Home part 25
Please Come Home part 26
Please Come Home part 27
Please Come Home part 28
Please Come Home part 29
Please Come Home part 30
Please Come Home part 31
Please Come Home part 32
Please Come Home part 33
Please Come Home part 34
Please Come Home part 35
Please Come Home part 36
Please Come Home part 37
Please Come Home part 38
Please Come Home part 39
Please Come Home part 40
Please Come Home part 41
Please Come Home part 42
Please Come Home part 43
Please Come Home part 44

Please Come Home part 13

479 7 0
By riverdalebabe31

Ja-"Hi Mama"

B-"Hi baby"

Ja-"You not feeling good?"

B-"I'm not feelin the best right now"

Ja-"I can make you feel better"

He walked over then snuggled into my arms and kissed my cheek.

Ja-"Did that make you feel better?"

B-"Yes it did"

I chuckled then he started drawing circles on my belly.

Ja-"Look mommy, sissy is kicking!"

I smiled down at him and played with his curly blond hair.

Ju-"Jay you ready to go?"

Jayden nodded and kissed my belly then kissed my cheek.

Ja-"Bye bye mama, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you"

B-"I love you too my sweet angel"

I cupped his face and kissed his forehead before he ran out of the room and I heard Fp drive off as Jug walked in the room while I started to cry.

Ju-"Love what's wrong?"

B-"I miss him already"

He chuckled and ran his hand through my hair.

Ju-"Pregnancy hormones getting to you today?"

B-"A little bit"

I giggled and he jumped into bed with me then pulled me closer to his warm chest.

When I woke up I didn't feel Jughead next to me, my stomach was still cramping up but it wasn't as bad as before.
I slowly sat up and grounded then started walking down the hall, till I came across Addison's room, it was fully painted and had a pretty wallpaper with purple flowers on the trim. I then saw Jug sitting down on the floor and putting together the crib.
When he saw me he smiled then got up and helped me walk over to the rocking chair in the corner of the room.

J-"How are you feeling?"

B-"Better, the room looks beautiful Jug"

J-"Thanks, I like the wallpaper that you picked out"

I smiled and looked around at the purple flowers on the wallpaper.

J-"And this is the same rocking chair that we got for Jayden's room when he was born, and I am having better luck putting together this crib then the last one"

-Flashback-

We had just moved into our small house, I was making dinner when I heard Jug yelling. I walked over to Jayden's room and saw him sitting on the floor reading the instructions to put the crib together.

B-"You ok babe?"

J-"This stupid thing just doesn't wanna be put together!"

I chuckled and walked over then sat down in the rocking chair then rubbed my belly.

B-"Why don't you come eat dinner and we can work on it in the morning"

J-"No, we only have 2 more months left til your due date and I have to put the crib together"

B-"Ok, but you have to eat so..."

I grabbed our plates and brought them into the nursery, I gave him his then sat down next to him.

J-"You didn't have to bring me dinner"

B-"Well maybe I wanted to eat with my boyfriend"

J-"I love you"

B-"I love you too"

-End of flashback-

B-"I can't believe she'll be here in like 3 months"

J-"I know. How long after she's born do you wanna get married?"

B-"I wanna at least wait a year, so then she can be in the wedding, we'll save up enough money, and I probably won't be getting pregnant for a couple of years"

J-"We'll see about that"

He smirked and I laughed, but my laugh was cut short by another painful cramp in my stomach. My breath hitched and I tried to hide it but Jug noticed and came over then rubbed my belly.

J-"Where does it hurt?"

B-"R-Right here"

I pointed to the lower part of my stomach as tears welled in my eyes.

J-"Do you want me to run you a bath"

I nodded and he helped me up and brought me to our bed then walked into the bathroom and started the bath then helped me into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.6K 22
"I'm just not in love with you anymore Betty and I'm sorry you had to find out this way" He tells me as he grips the sheet around his waist. "So you...
104K 1.7K 62
When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for the better. Past secrets are working the...
61.2K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...
53.1K 987 24
This is what I imagine what will happen after Jughead and Veronica find out about the Barchie kiss. Sneak Peak: 'Veronica can we talk, not for my sa...