Teen Wolf § Stiles Stilinski...

By Beebuzzin

Alexandra Cooper, parents Wanda and Vision, lives in beacon hills. She was born and raised there and lives ne... More

Background and information
(1) The body
(2) The New Girl
(3) Werewolf
(4) First line
(5) Derek Hale
(6) "Hang out"?
(7) Bowling
(8) The Bullet
(9) The Video
(10) Rising Pulse
(11) The school
(12) The Fullmoon's Effect
(13) Allison's necklace and the Alpha
(14) Car trouble
(15) Dress shopping
(16) Winter Formal
(17) The Bite
(18) The missing girls
(20) Isaac Lahey and the new principal
(21) The Police Station
(22) Peter Hale
(23) Ice skating
(24) Boyd and The Lizard Man
(25) Paralysed and The Swimming Pools
(26) Venom
(27) Butterfly
(28) Crossbows and Kanima Venom
(29) The Gay Club
(30) The Kidnapping Of The Lizard Man
(31) Consequences
(32) The Study Group
(33) 2006 yearbook
(34) The rave
(35) Biggest Party Of The Year
(36) The real killer?
(37) The Sheriff's Station
(38) The counsellor
(39) Sparks
(40) The game
(41) Guess who's back?
(42) New werewolf?
(43) The deer
(44) The crows
(45) Heather
(46) Risk and Reward
(47) The ice bath
(48) Beacon Hills First National Bank
(49) Human Sacrifices
(50) Bullet
(51) Darach
(52) Too close?
(53) Black vein
(54) Flashback
(55) The bus
(56) Motel Glen Capri

(19) The Voices Begin

440 11 1
By Beebuzzin

"One of them ate the liver?" Scott asked as the now duo walked onto the school grounds.

"No, I didn't say they ate it. I just said it was missing." Stiles corrected him. "And you know what, even if one of them did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body."

"I never ate anyone's liver." Scott said.

"Yeah, right, cause when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self control." Stiles commented. "Actually, wait. Hold on. You're the test case for this, so we should be going over what happened to you."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"I mean, like what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?" Stiles asked.

"Allison." Scott hesitated.

"Okay, nothing else? Seriously?" Stiles asked.

"Nothing else mattered." Scott told him. "But, no, that's good, though, right? Cause the night Allie and Lydia were bit, they were with you."

"Yeah, but Lydia was looking for Jackson, and Allie was looking for Lydia." Stiles sighed.

"Well, Alex always worries about everyone else, so you know, she could still be drawn to you, right?" Scott said.

"I don't know." Stiles stated as the bell rang.

§{~}§

"Let's go! I have an announcement. Gather round." Coach said in the boys locker room before practice. "Quicker! Danny, put a shirt on. Stilinski, that means you! Let's go. Gather round. Listen up."

All the players on the team were gathered around coach now.

"Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory." Coach said. "It's two sick girls, roaming around, one totally naked."

At that last statement some players laughed and some whistled.

"Now it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold, and I was running around naked, I lost a testicle to exposure." Coach told the team.

"Now I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girls. So police are organising search parties for tonight. Sign up, find the missing girl, you get an automatic A in my classes." Coach said holding up a pen as the team cheered.

"If Alex and Lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods, why should I care?" Jackson asked.

"First of all, only Lydia is naked." Stiles told him, but before he could continue with a sarcastic remark Scott spoke.

"Because we have a good idea that they might be..." Scott said and lowered his voice for the last part. "-you know, turning."

"Turning?" Jackson said like he didn't know what they meant.

"Yeah. Turning." Scott said.

"Into..." Jackson dragged it further.

"A unicorn. What do you think, dumbass?" Stiles remarked.

"Well, I think that if Lydia's turning, she's not the one that's gonna need help." Jackson said.

"What do you mean?" Scott askedZ

"Oh, god, you've got it all backwards, McCall. When I was with Lydia, you should have seen the scratch marks she left on me." Jackson smiled. "What do you think she's gonna do with a set of real claws? Heh."

Jackson grinned and exhaled at the 'heh' before pushing past the boys who had unreadable expressions on.

§{~}§

A little later in chemistry Mr. Harris was handing out tests to the students.

"All right, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this, but he's right." Stiles said to Scott who was sitting right in front of him. "About Lydia, at least. Allie wouldn't hurt a fly, she'd run away from it though."

Stiles added the last part about Alex quietly, more to himself then to Scott.

"I know." Scott said.

"What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" Stiles said.

"This is a pop quiz, Mr. Stilinski." Mr. Harris told Stiles. "If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career."

"Can you do that?" Stiles asked in shock.

"Well, there it is again. Your voice." Mr. Harris commented. "Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently."

The class chuckled quietly.

"See you at 3:00 for detention." Mr. Harris told the buzz cutted kid and Scott and Stiles shared a look of disbelief. "You too, Mr. McCall?"

"No, sir." Scott answered quickly.

§{~}§

Allison was getting things from her locker and when she opened it she saw her dress in there and she took it out.

She saw a note tucked into the vent in the locker and she took it out and opened it.

"Because I love you."

The words on the note made her smile and Scott was watching from afar smiling as well at the reaction to the words he told her at the formal.

Once Allison had closed her locker a boy next to her noticed her.

"Nice dress." He smiled at her gesturing to the dress in her hands.

"Nice camera." She smiled back.

"Not her sister, her aunt. The one who murdered all those people." A girl said to her friend across the hallway.

Allison listened to what they were saying.

"You mean the crazy bitch who killed all those people?" The other girl asked.

"Yeah, the fire, all those animal attacks. It was her aunt." The first girl said. Her name was Harley.

"Are you kidding? I sit next to her in English." The second girl said.

"Find a new seat." Harley told her and the girl laughed.

Allison left after that but after walking like two feet she was pulled into a classroom by Scott.

"How'd you know?" Allison whispered to Scott once he'd closed the door.

"I could hear your heartbeat. What is it?" Scott asked.

"I..." Allison shook her head and stammered. "I can't do this. I can't go to the funeral. Everyone is going to be watching me, and there are going to be cameras there, and I can't-"

"Yes you can." Scott cut her off. "Allison, you'll be fine. Everything's gonna be okay."

Allison took a deep breath to stop herself from crying.

"We're gonna find Alex and Lydia, and it's all gonna be good." Scott told his secret girlfriend. "Just think about it. No Peter. No psycho werewolf killings. Your dad and me... well that's a work in progress."

They both chuckled.

"I can't go and be like this." Allison gestured to herself crying.

"Aren't you supposed to cry at funerals?" Scott wiped her tears away and Allison scoffed.

"For her." Allison said.

"It doesn't matter, you know? You could be crying for you." Scott said. "You lost someone. Maybe Kate wasn't totally who you thought she was, but you still lost her."

"Yeah." Allison choked out in a whisper.

"You'll be fine." Scott whispered to her. "I'll make sure. I'll be there."

"What?" Allison asked confused.

"I'll figure it out." Scott told her. "Okay, I'll be there. Not right next to you, but I'll be there."

"Okay." Allison nodded with a small smile and Scott opened the door.

"You first." He smiled at her and she left.

§{~}§

Stiles sat in detention staring at the clock on the wall waiting for the detention to be over.

And right as an hour had passed he got up and started packing his things as quick as he could before he was stopped.

"Sit." Mr. Harris said.

"But it's been an hour." Stiles defended.

"My detention's an hour and a half." Mr. Harris told the sheriff's son and his mouth dropped.

"You can't do that." Stiles said.

"Oh. But I can." Mr. Harris smiled with an evil look in his eyes. "You see, Stiles, since your father was so judicious in his dealings with me, I've decided to make you my personal project for the rest of the semester."

Mr. Harris was the definition of spite.

Stiles stood there in disbelief listening to Mr. Harris.

"You are going to benefit from all the best that strict discipline has to offer. Now, sit down before I decide to keep you here all night." Mr. Harris told Stiles who sighed and sat down with his books.

Mr. Harris smiled before continuing with whatever he was doing and Stiles sighed again and put his head in his hands.

§{~}§

Later that day, the funeral for Kate Argent was being held. The Alpha had killed her the night he was killed himself and Derek Hale became the new Alpha.

The Argents were making their way through a sea full of reporters wanting comments and pictures for articles.

"I knew this was a bad idea." Chris Argent said as him, his wife and his daughter made their way away from the reporters.

"Well, it wasn't my idea." Mrs. Argent said.

"I tried telling him, but he insisted on making a point of it." Argent said.

"Well, if he insisted, then he can deal with this when he gets here." Mrs. Argent told her husband.

"Who gets here?" Allison asked.

"Just sit down, sweetheart." Mrs. Argent told her.

One of the people taking photos, was the guy who had talked to Allison earlier. He snuck underneath the fence thing and started taking pictures before someone covered his lens and took the camera.

"This looks expensive." The old man who had taken the guy's camera said.

Scott was hiding behind a gravestone watching the scene unfold.

"Yeah, 900 bucks." The boy told him.

"And how expensive is this?" The elder asked when he held up the memory card and crushed it.

The boy shook his head and walked back to the swarm of reporters.

The old man walked towards the Argent family and greeted Mr. Argent.

"Christopher." The man said.

"Gerard." Argent greeted and the two hugged awkwardly before Gerard made his way over to the female Argents.

He kissed Mrs. Argents cheeks when greeting her.

"I'm so sorry." Mrs. Argent told him before sitting down. Gerard then looked at Allison.

Stiles arrived to where Scott was.

"Yo." Stiles greeted in a whisper before they both payed attention to what was happening in front of them.

"Do you remember me?" Gerard asked Allison who nodded slightly with a small smile.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles questioned and right after saying that, Allison and Gerard looked at them and they hurried behind the stone.

"He's definitely an Argent." Scott said before they looked back to the scene.

"Considering I haven't seen you since you were three, I don't suppose I can assume you'd call me Grandpa." Gerard told his apparent granddaughter and she had a small forced smile appear on her face as she looked down to her lap for a second.

"So if it's comfortable, call me Gerard for the time being." He told his granddaughter. "But I'd prefer Grandpa."

Gerard took his seat beside Allison and she looked sideways at Scott who waved to her.

She gave him a forced uncomfortable smile and looked away again.

"Hey, you know, maybe they're just here for the funeral." Stiles suggested. "I mean, what if they're the non-hunting side of the family? There could be non-hunting Argents. That's possible, right?"

Scott looked at him before talking and their eyes met.

"I know what they are." Scott told him. "They're reinforcements."

Scott looked back for a split second and suddenly they were yanked up by their jackets.

"Ah..." Stiles groaned as he saw his father.

"The two of you. Unbelievable." The sheriff said before stepping back a step. "Pick up my tie."

"Got it. Sorry." Stiles bent down and got his fathers tie. "I know. I'm supposed to ask."

§{~}§

The two teens sat in the back of the sheriff's car when the radio said something.

"4-1-5 Adam." An officer said through the radio.

"I didn't copy that. Did you say 4-1-5 Adam?" The sheriff asked.

"Disturbance in a car." Stiles whispered to Scott.

"They were taking a heart attack victim. D.O.A. But on the way to the hospital, something hit em." The officer spoke.

"What, hit the ambulance?" The sheriff asked.

"Copy that. I'm standing in front of it right now. Something got in the back. There's blood everywhere. And I mean everywhere." The officer said.

"All right, unit four, what's your 20?" The sheriff asked.

The two boys in the backseat looked very curious.

"Route 5 and Post. I swear, I've never seen anything like this." The officer said.

"All right, take it easy. I'm on my way." The sheriff said.

"Now as for you two—" The sheriff turned around only to find an empty backseat and an open car door.

§{~}§

The two teenagers were in the woods right by the scene.

They saw an ambulance there along with a police car.

"What the hell are those two girls doing?" Stiles commented.

"I don't know." Scott said.

Alex however was on her way to the scene without noticing it. She was walking and suddenly a car honked and it snapped her into consciousness.

But the first thing she did was drop down holding her ears.

She kept hearing voices, she couldn't hear what they were saying but they wouldn't stop talking.

She saw people in the streets on the sidewalks and she saw the light of an ambulance.

She suddenly saw Lydia walking a few meters away from her in the woods. Completely naked.

Alex couldn't move from her spot. The voices were too much so she just found a wall and sat down into it.

"Why won't they stop." She whispered in distress. "Why, won't, they, stop?"

She continued repeating it louder and louder.

"Why, why, why?!" She yelled.

No one noticed her sitting there. She was sitting in the dark and no one was really close to her.

The two boys were still watching the ambulance scene.

"Why kept you from doing that? Was it Allison?" Stiles asked Scott when they saw blood all around inside the ambulance with a dead man laying there.

"I hope so." Scott said.

"Do you need to get closer?" Stiles asked.

"No, I got it." Scott told him after sniffing the air a little bit.

Scott started moving and Stiles grabbed his should to stop him.

"Just.. I need you to find her." Stiles told the werewolf. "All right? Please, just.. just find her."

"I will. I promise." Scott told him and Stiles let go.

Scott started running through the woods and saw a person and he got down on all fours.

He caught up to the werewolf and tackled it to the ground. But once it got up he noticed it was a male werewolf.

"You're not Alex." Scott said and the werewolf started hitting him and they started fighting.

They tackled each other a couple of times before Scott threw the werewolf away and he growled at him.

"Wait!" Scott called out to the werewolf before it ran off.

Back with Stiles however Lydia had made her way to the ambulance scene.

"Just..." Stiles said to his dad before noticing the naked 16 year old strawberry blonde. "Lydia?"

The sheriff turned around and saw Lydia shivering holding her hands over her breasts shivering.

"Lydia?" Stiles asked again. "Lydia!"

Everyone was looking at her now and she had tears in her eyes.

"Well... Is anyone gonna get me a coat?" Lydia asked.

Stiles turned around quickly to be respectful, it was unlike him, you'd think he would do everything to get over to that girl.

"Jesus. Yep, here you go." The sheriff took his jacket off and went over to her and gave it to her.

Once Lydia had been sat down at the ambulance and had gotten some clothes on Stiles came over to her because Alex hadn't made it back yet.

"Hey, Lydia I know you just got back and all, but we're you and Alex together? Do you know where she is?" Stiles asked her.

"Does it look like I do? No, I don't know where she is." Lydia said and Stiles sighed.

"Alright, thanks." He told her.

After that he got in the jeep and started driving. Somehow, the jeep stopped in front of an alleyway.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." Stiles groaned and got out of the jeep.

"Just, stop, please, stop, please." A voice cried quietly.

Stiles froze in his tracks. He looked into the alleyway and saw nothing but darkness.

He thought he imagined it and began to walk towards the hood of the jeep when he heard the voice again. He hadn't imagined it.

"Make it stop, just please make them stop." The voice whispered.

"Hello? Is someone in there?" Stiles called out carefully and got his flashlight. He shone it into the alleyway and saw a figure croaked together on the ground swaying back on forward.

He recognised her.

"Allie? Oh my god Allie!" He rushed over to her and placed his hand on her knees.

"Just make them stop, please." She whispered.

"Allie, listen to me, come on I'm here." Stiles shook her and she looked up at him. Suddenly the voices were gone and she could think clearly.

"Stiles?" She croaked out and tears started forming in her eyes.

"Yeah, Allie it's me, it's me." Stiles said and they hugged.

"You're okay." Stiles sighed with relief and Alex cried quietly.

§{~}§

"Wait!" Scott called after the werewolf as he chased him. "Stop!"

Suddenly the werewolf was caught by a tripwire.

Scott stopped and contemplated what he was going to do before he was thrown aside by Derek and then dragged behind a tree.

"What are you doing? I can help him." Scott told Derek as he held the teenager behind the tree not letting him go.

"They're already here." Derek told him.

"I can help him!" Scott frantically said.

"Quiet!" Derek whisper yelled at him.

Some people were stepping up to the werewolf who was hanging by his hands snarling.

It was hunters. Argent and that whole crew.

Gerard was there as well. Argent pulled out a stick and zapped the werewolf with it.

He screamed in pain and he was now human again.

"Who are you?" Chris Argent questioned and no response came. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing." The werewolf answered. "Nothing, I swear."

"You're not from here, are you?" Argent asked him. "Are you?!"

He yelled the last part.

"No." The werewolf answered. "No, I came- I came looking for the Alpha. I heard he was here, that's all."

"Look, I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone. No one living. He wasn't alive in the ambulance. He wasn't I swear." The werewolf told the hunters. He had been the one taking organs from dead bodies.

"Gentlemen!" Gerard called out. "Take a look at a rare sight. You wanna tell them what we've caught?"

Gerard asked Argent.

"An omega." Chris said.

"The lone wolf!" Gerard said. "Possibly kicked out of his own pack. Or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down. Maybe even murdered. And possibly alone by his own choice. Certainly not a wise choice."

Gerard stepped away to grab something. He picked up a sword and moved closer to the werewolf.

Scott didn't like the way this was going.

"Because, as I am about to demonstrate,-" Gerard said as he stepped closer and closer to the werewolf and Argent looked a bit confused at his movements. "-an omega, rarely survives... on his own."

Gerard held the sword and sliced it through the werewolf's waist.

"Look. Look. Look at them!" Derek told Scott. "You see what they do? This is why you need me. Why we need each other. The only way to fight them is together."

"What are they doing?" Scott questioned.

"Declaring war." Derek said.

"We have a code." Chris told Gerard.

"Not when they murder my daughter." Gerard said and stuck the sword into the ground.

"No code. Not anymore." He turned around to face the hunters. "From now on, these things are just bodies waiting to be cut in half. Are you listening?"

"Because I don't care if they're wounded and weak. Or seemingly harmless. Begging for their life with the promise that they will never, ever hurt anyone." Gerard spoke.

"Or some desperate lost soul, with no idea what they're getting into. We find them and we kill them. We kill them all!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 29.8K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
949K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
911K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC