BTS Imagines

Por OnlyBookwormInTown

enjoy my mediocre bts imagines dearies Más

JIMIN - When he is mad at you
JIMIN - When you distract him while he is on Vlive
TAEHYUNG - When he is nervous to meet your parents
YOONGI - When he is drunk in love
HOSEOK - Going to a funfair with him
JUNGKOOK - When he is staying over for the first time
NAMJOON - White converse
NAMJOON - When he picks you up at night
JIMIN - When he is sick
JIN - When he is cooking for you
YOONGI - Stuck with him
JUNGKOOK - When he sneaks into your room at night
TAEHYUNG - When he has a bad day
YOONGI - When you had a fight
HOSEOK - Living together
TAEHYUNG: When his butt hurts
HOSEOK - Blue side
NAMJOON - Being in love with him
JIMIN - When he has a crush on you
JIN - When you give him a massage
TAEHYUNG - Partners in crime
YOONGI - When you are whipped for each other
JIMIN: When you are his makeup artist
YOONGI: Midnight rendezvous
JUNGKOOK - Waking Up In Your Bed
TAEHYUNG: Your First Serious Fight
NAMJOON - When You Are Sick
HOSEOK: your new neighbour
JIMIN - When You Are Afraid Of Giving Birth
JUNGKOOK - I Missed You
NAMJOON: When He Fights For You
YOONGI - When You Are Drunk For The First Time
SEOKJIN: Cooking Class
JIMIN - When He gives You Flowers
TAEHYUNG: When Someone Bothers You
JUNGKOOK: When He Steals Your First Kiss
HOSEOK: Family Vacation
TAEHYUNG: When You Are His Canvas
NAMJOON: Falling In Love With You
JIMIN: Late Nights With Him
JIMIN - When You Can't Sleep
TAEHYUNG: quarantined with your college roommate
JIMIN: when he sees you naked for the first time
JIMIN: waking up in your bed
YOONGI: When He Is Clingy
YOONGI: when you are doing masks together
JUNGKOOK: When you are drunk
YOONGI: when you accidentally reveal your relationship
JIMIN: friends
NAMJOON: Showering With Him
JUNGKOOK: cold boyfriend
JIN: Thinking You Want To Break Up
JUNGKOOK: Going to your Parents' House after an Argument
NAMJOON: Unrequited
HOSEOK: Tutoring Him
JIMIN: studying together
JIN: When he spills his drink on you
JIMIN: When you hurt yourself at work
JUNGKOOK: When you seek comfort from your enemy
JUNGKOOK: When you seek for comfort from your enemy pt.2
JIN: Crushing on You
JIN: when you are on your period
NAMJOON: secret love affair
asking a stranger to be your first kiss
JIN: a fleeting moment

JIN: When he is crushing on you pt.2

1.5K 41 15
Por OnlyBookwormInTown

seokjin

when he is crushing on you pt.2

Jin was wiping a table as he glanced at you, standing behind the counter. It was currently a calm hour with only a few customers coming in. You were having a cupcake as you sipped on some juice that Jin had prepared for you. He watched you get frosting on the tip of your nose without being aware, chuckling to himself. It were small things like this that made him fall even harder for you on a daily basis.

Washing his hands and putting away the washcloth, he walked up behind you. Leaning over your shoulder, he grabbed your wrist and guided the last piece of your cupcake into his mouth. It all happened too fast and suddenly that you had no time to react. Apart from that, you were completely flustered again. Left with the empty paper your cupcake was wrapped in, you were baffled.

"Yah!" you yelled at him, turning around and hitting his chest.

Jin was laughing contently, as he happily munched on your cupcake.

"Sharing is caring y/n" he said, once he gulped it down.

"You are such an ass, I hate you" you complained, frowning in distress. When it came to food, you could get quite serious and he loved to use your weak points against you.

As you saw the smug expression on his face, it made your blood boil. Smirking, you thought of a way to get revenge on him.

"Well did you know that I have a cold? You will get sick now too! Take that you annoying idiot" you declared, grinning satisfied with yourself. Grabbing your juice, you were about to take a sip when he suddenly put your straw in his mouth and drank your juice too as you were holding it for him.

Your lips trembled. Stepping on his foot out of frustration, he almost choked on the juice because he was laughing so hard.

"I just told you I am sick, weirdo" you yelled at him.

"Maybe I didn't believe you" he said, "Or maybe I just don't care."

"How can you not care? That's disgusting" you whined, "You got all my germs in your body now. You will fall sick this very day, just you wait."

"We can both call in sick tomorrow then" he grinned, "I don't like coming to work without you anyway. So actually I should thank you. You are so caring y/n" he was teasing you.

Looking at him dumbfounded, you heaved a long sigh. "Whatever" you mumbled as you went back to work.

The next couple of hours were busier until it calmed down again, giving you time for another short break. Jin prepared some sandwiches and brought them to you.

"Eat up" he told you, placing the plate in front of you. "Do you want lemonade?"

Nodding your head eagerly you ate the sandwiches that he had made you.

"What is this for?" you asked, taking a sip of your lemonade.

"I teased you too much earlier, need to compensate for it now with some kind acts that will make your heart flutter" he said. You almost choked on your sandwich. How could he say such things with such confidence? He was so straightforward sometimes, it took you by surprise.

"As if I will get sentimental over a sandwich and lemonade" you scoffed, hoping you weren't blushing.

"That's actually the only thing you get sentimental over" he said, "Food."

Thinking for a moment, you had to agree. "You do know me well" you admitted and Jin chuckled.

The days went on at the same pace. Every day at work similar things like this kept happening. It was hard to tell whether you were just goofing around or flirting with each other. But none of you really questioned that, just going with what felt good and right.

Jin was certain of his feelings for you, but you weren't really. Since you hadn't been in love before, it was hard to tell for you. You needed some sort of moment of epiphany that would open your eyes and that moment came on a Sunday evening.

Jin and you were busy with orders, running from one table to another.

Two girls that had come had ordered quite the amount of desserts and Jin asked you for help to carry them all over. You took the drinks and he brought the desserts.

"Hope you enjoy" you said, smiling warmly. But the girls weren't even paying attention to you. Both of their eyes were set on Jin. Feeling dumbfounded, you took a step back.

"If there's anything else you want, please ring the bell" Jin explained, pointing at the button on the table. He was oblivious to the fact that the girls were practically gawking at him. This made you feel very uncomfortable and uneasy for a reason. You felt the need to take Jin away from there as soon as possible. Just as you tugged on his arm to indicate that you should leave, one of the girls spoke up.

"Do we perhaps know each other? You look so familiar" she said in a sickeningly sweet voice. Jin looked at her, trying to remember.

"Ah, no I don't think so" he responded.

"Are you sure? Didn't we attend the same school?"

You felt like throwing up at her cheap attempt to flirt with him. This was literally the most outdated pickup line. But what made you furious was that Jin had no clue about what was really going on. Tugging on his arm again like a child, you tried to get his attention.

"I went to an all-boys school actually" he said, and you couldn't help but cackle. The girl's face dropped a little, but she wasn't going to give up.

"Hmm, well still I would like to talk to you more. Can I maybe have your num-" before she could even finish her sentence, you pushed Jin forward.

"Hurry up, the customers are waiting" you said, taking him back to the counter. Jin chuckled, amused by your reaction.

Of course, he knew what that girl was hinting at. He just played dumb to see your reaction and he was very happy with it too.

You couldn't look Jin in the eyes for the remainder of the evening, feeling embarrassed. Why did you care whether someone was flirting with him or not? Why had you reacted like that?

Once you closed the coffee shop and were getting ready to leave, Jin walked up to you.

"Want a ride home?" he asked. You were still avoiding his eyes.

"No, I am good" you said.

Jin grinned, grabbing your arm and turning you to face him.

"Why are you so shy all of a sudden? You can't even look me in the eye" he commented, wanting to torture you a little.

"What?" you scoffed dramatically, "Shy? I am just sick of seeing your face, I am basically resting my eyes."

Jin laughed out loud. "That was a good comeback, I have to give you that" he admitted. "But still" he continued, "I know you are lying."

"Am not" you chimed in. Suddenly he kissed your cheek, making your eyes widen.

"I wouldn't have given her my number anyway" he told you, making the heat rush to your face. Had you been that obvious?

"I-I don't care" you stammered. He kissed your other cheek, smiling sweetly.

"So you like me too, hmm?" he asked.

Your heart was racing in your chest. You were worried you might get into cardiac arrest.

"I don't" you lied.

"Oh, you don't?" Jin asked. You shook your head no. "Well this is awkward then" he responded. Silently staring at your feet, you tried to calm your heart.

"Maybe I should give that girl a chance then" he said, holding up a piece of paper. A number was scribbled on it with a heart. "Fortunately she gave me her number as she paid."

Your eyes widened and you snatched the piece of paper from him.

"You won't call her" you said, ripping the paper.

"Why not? You said you don't like me anyways" he was playing with you again, but you were too flustered to notice.

You couldn't bring yourself to confess. It was so hard to say those words.

Growing frustrated and impatient, you closed your eyes tightly and pressed a quick kiss on his lips. Jin hadn't expected that and was blushing himself, his ears getting red.

"Take me home now" you muttered, avoiding his eyes.

"Yes, ma'am" he said, grinning from ear to ear. Taking your hand in his, he intertwined your fingers. You couldn't help the smile that formed on your lips. He opened the door for you and after you were seated in the passenger seat, he suddenly grabbed your face and kissed you passionately. At first, you were tense but soon enough you melted into his touch, your lips moving against his. Pulling away to catch his breath, he smiled at you.

"I am in love with you" he told you. You were so flustered that you couldn't say it back. Your nerves were on edge.

He knew that and didn't want to pressure you, pecking your lips one last time, he got into the driver's seat. During the ride you randomly grabbed his hand, making him smile. He knew what it meant.

*A/N too many people requested a part 2 for this, so here you go XD Instagram at moonchild_starrynight

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

134K 1.6K 19
My BTS mini scenarios collection
27.4K 252 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
59.5K 4.2K 130
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙱𝚃𝚂 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝�...
56.5K 1.4K 87
❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞ ━ bts | bangtan x gn reader