You're Just my Driver!!

بواسطة Kirtanaxx

Riele downs is the daughter of a billionaire and also the CEO of her father's company,she has everything she... المزيد

♡Introduction♡
Chapter 1-♡First day of work???♡
Chapter 2-♡I'm Riele I don't apologise♡
Chapter 3-♡Stronger than Pain♡
Chapter 4- ♡Be my Date♡
Chapter 5-♡Raindrops♡
Chapter 6-♡Who is he??♡
♡A/N♡
Chapter 7-♡PRETTY BAD DAY.♡
Chapter 8- ♡PRETTY BAD DAY II♡
Chapter 9- ♡Interesting♡
Chapter 10-♡HEART FULL OF ANGER♡
Chapter 11-♡DEAD?!!!♡
Chapter 13- ♡You are not my Brother!♡
Chapter 14- ♡You're not my brother II♡
Chapter 15- ♡The Real You♡
Chapter 16- ♡I'll protect you♡
Chapter 17- ♡I'm your bodyguard now♡
Chapter 18- ♡Lunch is Ruined♡
Chapter 19- ♡A KISS IN THE RAIN♡
Chapter 20- ♡PAINTINGS♡
Chapter 21- ♡FORGIVE ME♡
Chapter 22- ♡I Love her!♡
Chapter 23- ♡Vacation!♡
Chapter 24- ♡It's Okay♡
Chapter 25- ♡You're Royalty♡
Chapter 26- ♡Palace Guard♡
Chapter 27- ♡Beauty and the beast♡
Chapter 28- ♡I Can't lose you♡
Chapter 29-♡A message♡
Chapter 30-♡The Date♡
Chapter 31- ♡He's Gone♡
Chapter 32- And he..is the Devil Incarnate
Chapter 33-He's not Dead
Chapter 34- Escaping
Chapter 35- Escaping II
Chapter 36-Reuniting
Chapter 37- Reuniting
Chapter 38- Just Attraction
Chapter 39- MOM
Chapter 40- A little better
Chapter 41- Years past
Chapter 42- I'm not here for you
Chapter 43- Jason
Chapter 44- The End
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 12- ♡You're not okay♡

408 30 7
بواسطة Kirtanaxx

(Jace's p.o.v)

I was standing at ella's porch at the moment, ready to suprise her with a bunch of flowers and a teddy bear for chase.

It was my compensation for not seeing her for so long. I just hoped she wasn't upset though.

Ding Dong!! Echoed through the house as i pushed the button.

After a few seconds i heard the pitter patter of little feets and then Chase's voice" my momma is not home right now and she told me not to open the door...so go away. He sang through the door and i frowned.

Something felt wrong... I doubt that Ella would leave Chase alone in such a big house.

Chasey, it's me jace...can you let me in please? I said going closer to the door.

Jace? Is that really you?? He asked, yes Teddy bear it's me... could you tell me where momma is baby?? I asked and he opened the door a little.

She said not to tell, he whispered and i knelt down... Ohh okay but is she okay?? I asked and he looked sad and shook his head..No..
But she says she's fine even though she's not. He said.

Oh my God, really?! Where is she, you know i can help her....She's upstairs, he replied and gasped covering his mouth. I promised not to tell. He whispered. Hey hey it's okay, she won't mind now can i come in please?? I asked and he nodded before slowly opening the door.

Wow a teddy bear!!! Is that for me?! He asked jumping in excitement making me smile, what no, i said and he froze. Awwnn okay... He said sadly. I'm just kidding!! It's yours, i said and he squealed and hugged my legs tight before pulling the teddy bear from me and excitedly running up the stairs. I followed him, unable to stop smiling because of his contagious joy.

Mommy look what uncle jace bought me, he screamed running into a room I followed him into,but froze in shock at what i saw, Ella? I called and she gasped... Jace?! She whipered as she held an ice bag to her to her head,her left eye was purple, swollen and barely opened. Her lips bleeding and chapped, her nose had blood running put of it, though it was now dried.

Ella? I called again in disbelief and she immediately stood up, wincing in the process, You shouldn't be here jace!! Why are you here?!! Go right now!! I don't want you here. She screamed and I shook my head.

No...but you need me here Ella..I said and she limped to where i was i tried pushing me out.

Why aren't you leaving jace...you shouldn't be here, you're not supposed to see me like this, she cried hitting my chest continuously but i grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She struggled a little before finally giving in.

I'm sorry... jace, she cried, her fragile body felt like an egg that could break if i held it any tighter.

W...why are you here jace?? She whispered, her face buried in my chest.

I came to see you Ella..what is going on?? I asked and she pulled away from me. Nothing jace, there's nothing going on. I'm just hurt, she said and sat down at the edge of the bed and ruffled Chase's hair as he mindlessly played with his new teddy bear.

I slowly approached her and knelt down,pulling the first aid box closer to myself, I took the spirit and poured little over a cotton before dabbing it over her wound.

At first, she tried to pull her hand away but with the way I looked at her she probably decided it would be best not to.

After wrapping most of her wounds in bandages, I just couldn't take it anymore. I've been trying so hard to control my anger but I can't. This is too much, i can't just pretend like i don't care about who did this to her, when i know damn well i do.

You know what? I'm not gonna do this anymore Ella, I can't just pretend not to care about the monster that did this to you.

I mean look at you! T..this is just too much, You're beautiful Ella, so damn beautiful and you're just gonna sit there and someone ruin it?! I asked and she hid her face behind the locks of her that had fallen over.

Which made me go closer to her and lift her chin, pushing her hair to the side i wiped the blood off the side of her lip with my thumb and whispered "who did this to you" Almost immediately her eyes got teary and she looked down at her lap to try to hide it.

I... I fell into...a D..ditch, she lied her Uncertainty clear in her voice and with that i stood up and headed for the door ready to leave.

Jace! W..where are you going?? She asked making me stop and turn around. What does it look like Ella, I'm leaving! I'm going home... i mean i don't see the point of our friendship if all you do is lie to me. I said and continued out the door.

Wait! Jace I'm sorry okay?! I'm j..j..just scared you'll do something rash if i tell you the truth. She said and i went over to her and sat beside her.

Tell me, i said simply and she turned to me, it's my....mom. She said and i almost jumped in anger.

What?! Your mom did this to you?! How could you let you mother do this to you Ella? What is wrong with you?! I screamed and ran my hands through my hair, hoping to calm myself.

I..I d..don't know jace please calm down. She said and i shook my head, No Ella don't tell me to calm down, your mother abuses you and you haven't done anything about it ... you know thinking about me makes me even more upset! El....what do you want me to do jace, she interrupted.

It's simple ella, Call the cops! Tell them everything,I said making her stand up swiftly. Don't even go there jace, just don't.. I can't...call the cops on her she'll get hurt and i don't want anything to happen to her, oh and what about you? I said and this shut her up.

Listen to me Ella, you not saving yourself when you have the power to is not love, it's stupidity... I mean how do you thing Chase feels huh? I said gently and she turned to chase who seemed to be falling asleep with his teddy bear.

Having him was all her fault too you know..but i love him no matter what, she said and sighed then went and picked up Chase so he could sleep on the bed.

What do you mean.. i asked and she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the the room. Come on,I'll tell you everything.

................

(Ella's p.o.v)

It's been like this ever since my dad died, she became obsessed with making me perfect..... when i turned fifteen i was raped by the spanish tutor she had hired...and that's how i got chase. I said and i saw jace's brow furrow in anger which made me take his hand and squeeze it a little.

It's fine jace, at least she doesn't lay her filthy fingers on him, I said and he stared at me for a while and suddenly pulled me into a hug.

Butterflies fluttered in my belly as he whispered "I admire you Ella, your courage, your beauty, your strength, your ability to hide your feelings and hold on but....we both know you can't take this anymore, i feel you breaking Elle, I hear you dying from inside, i see the permanent scars and i know you can't handle this anymore so why don't you stop it. He whispered and i pulled away from him and stood up.

Stop it jace, you know you don't know anything about me so stop acting like you do.....it's too late to do anything okay..i mean what's the point, I'm already broken to infinite pieces,dead inside out! And the scars, let's not even talk about the scars... I know she hurts me but she needs me more than anything in the world.

If she needed you, she wouldn't hurt you, jace said and i turned away from him.

No, she does and I'm the only one who's gonna help her, i whispered and he chuckled, Anger clear in his tone.

Okay, fine elle, you're gonna help her right? Good... but who's gonna help you?? Huh??? Who's gonna help chase??? That poor baby is hurting Ella, seeing you hurt... he is just a kid!!! But look at what YOU are making him go through when you know you can always do something about all this... it's time for you to stop thinking about your mom Ella, and start thinking about you and your son. He said finishing the last part calmly.

I was speechless, he...he was right, my baby must be going through so much seeing like this everyday. What was i doing to the poor boy... i suddenly began to feel like i had been punishing him for coming to this world.

I.. I'm so sorry baby, jace what do i do?? I asked, Move to somewhere else, just for chase and you, seek medical help for your mother, you don't have to report what she has been doing. Cause she probably did them cause of emotional trauma. So seeking mental help wouldn't be bad either... and when you finally settle ella, start living. He said placing his hands on my shoulder.

And i stared at him suddenly realising how much this Angel meant to me.

I suddenly wanted to kiss him more than i wanted happiness.

I stared at his lips and he tilted his head to the side making his blonde hair fall over his face.

I moved closer to him biting my lips, it was happening again, i was doing something i wasn't supposed to.

Why does it happen only when I'm around jace???

I moved closer and got on my tippy toes but he took two steps back and shook his head. Ella, what are you doing?? You know i can't.. he said. Why not jace? Am i not good enough for you?? Am I that ugly..jace .... No no... no, he said cutting me off. Then why jace?! Why won't you.. why won't you just let me in... i whispered and he ran his hands through his hair and bit his lips.

Y..you know what... it's fine jace, i understand, i shouldn't be acting so cheap..I ... he cut me off and grabbed my waist..pulling me closer to him he slammed his lips to mine. I didn't wait even second before i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.

God it was like heaven, i felt like i was on cloud nine, i forgot all my pain and worries and just kissed him.

Jace.... I love You.

.............

What?! No! Jace why did you do it?!!

Guys who else feels like what jace just did was a big mistake!?

...Anyway the next chapter is gonna be full of drama... someone is gonna be really mad??

Comment if you know who????

And sorry i haven't updated in a long time my lovelies.

I hope you still love me

Plsssssssssssss comment and don't forget to vote!!!!

I purple you 💜
Bye!!!!!

Ivy🌺🌺

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

63.2K 2.9K 23
Riele's mom has gotten a new job that requires her to take numerous business trips ranging anywhere between 5-14 days. This quickly becomes a problem...
6.2K 203 31
From the early years of her life she has been protected by her family until she thought it was finally time to take care of herself. As a toddler she...
246 36 9
~Avantika Sharma ~ Meet this caring, charming and soft hearted girl. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubborn and a ball full of...
971K 72.1K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...